Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
smiley on Washington Times: Secret tapes… georgiafl on Washington Times: Secret tapes… smiley on Scott Walker Surges Past Field… smiley on Germany: No More Debt Relief F… stella on Scott Walker Surges Past Field… smiley on Washington Times: Secret tapes… RJ on ISIS Claims To Have Beheaded J… smiley on Washington Times: Secret tapes… doodahdaze on Washington Times: Secret tapes… RJ on Washington Times: Secret tapes… deqwik2 on Scott Walker Surges Past Field… Eric on Canadian Judicial MoonBattery… georgiafl on Scott Walker Surges Past Field… georgiafl on Scott Walker Surges Past Field… doodahdaze on Scott Walker Surges Past Field…
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Canadian Judicial MoonBattery…. wp.me/p1kzlW-oZu 3 hours ago
- Scott Walker Surges Past Field In Iowa Poll…. wp.me/p1kzlW-oZn 4 hours ago
- @local24austin @RitaSDJobs Might have been a better idea to take that approach when Jessica was still alive.... I digress. 4 hours ago
- Washington Times: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war… wp.me/p1kzlW-oZj 4 hours ago
- RT @RhondaKamnkenzi: JESSICA CHAMBERS 20th birthday balloon birthday balloon release and candlelight http://t.co/dVUifv72qa 5 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
Category Archives: Humor & Quizzes
The best parts are when he encounters people while on routine patrol and straightens up momentarily.
A little something about American culture, nostalgia, and a bit of humor . . . .
This one is fun – a little bit long, but fun! Good Luck!
“Baby T” was on the loose….
GOOD MORNING – Something to smile about…. Amazing video: From the archives of iOTWReports
Anyone remember back when SNL used to be funny…sometime back in 1976? This latest skit contains a nice dose of psychological conditioning. It’s promoting a message of “inevitability” … meant to psychologically condition white viewers to a sense of resignation … Continue reading
This is an old quiz (to me, at least), but a good one. Some might say a hard one. Try not to cheat, and rely on what’s between your ears! Here we go: