Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
WeeWeed on Moderates Be Damned – Th… bob e on Research Request – Crowd… jetstream on Research Request – Crowd… jetstream on Research Request – Crowd… arttart1983 on Monday Open Thread – Jul… Cetera on Research Request – Crowd… Ad rem on Steadfast – Prime Minist… arttart1983 on White House Furious That Israe… Dixie Darling on Steadfast – Prime Minist… Dixie Darling on Steadfast – Prime Minist… Dixie Darling on New York Governor Cuomo Disban… William Eddy on Prominent “Tip of Spear… Old Hillbilly on Steadfast – Prime Minist… jetstream on Research Request – Crowd… jetstream on Research Request – Crowd…
- Moderates Be Damned – The U.S. Sides With Islamists – Perhaps John Kerry Is Not Clueless, Perhaps He and Obama Actually Do Support the Muslim Brotherhood…
- Research Request – Crowdsourcing Assistance – Clint Texas Facility To House 3,500 Illegal Aliens ??
- Establishment Republicans DO NOT Want Control Of The Senate….
- New York Governor Cuomo Disbands Corruption Commission When The Commission Follows Corruption In His Own Administration…
- Steadfast – Prime Minister Netanyahu Tells Israel To Be “Prepared For A Prolonged Campaign” To Crush Hamas…
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- @Fryingpan2005 @AlexisinJax @Earlaverne Schnecksville, Penn – 1 facility – KidsPeaceNationalCenters, Inc. HHS Grant $6,909,809 1 hour ago
- RT @toddstarnes: What's up with all these left-wingers praising Southern Baptists for their stance on immigration? 1 hour ago
- RT @toddstarnes: Juan Williams is praising the Southern Baptist Convention for their support of amnesty. 1 hour ago
- @Mercury1Charity @glennbeck Strange. Anyone else wonder why Mercury One felt the need to advertise the thanks rec'd. 1 hour ago
- Cash Strapped CHICAGO Sees The Lucrative Business of Illegal Aliens As a Way To Help Cover Fin… wp.me/p1kzlW-mpF via @TheLastRefuge2 2 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Category Archives: Humor & Quizzes
Oy! The big “Snoop Dogg-in-Chief” had a surprise waiting for him when he hit the money-rich environs of Silicon Valley last night. Maybe those hipster cyberpunks – (you know, the ones who can crack any code except the dress code) … Continue reading
We would be remiss if we did not report on the reactions of the “most transparent administration evah” to crisis after crisis…. illustrated by the brilliant Dianny of “All The Right Snark.” Right on, Dianny, right on…… Obama’s obsession with … Continue reading
There’s some terminology in the phone call I’ve never heard before and my spidey sense tells me: probably California. You decide….. (BBC NEWS) Mr. Ryan Block simply wanted to cancel his Comcast internet service. Instead of a short phone call … Continue reading
I saw this on Facebook today, and thought it would make a fun game today. What song title do YOU think describes Obama?
….when you realize that your badass jihadi boss owns a “Hello Kitty” notebook for his military battle plans: Via Peoples Cube
I had never seen this before…. :D it should come with a disclaimer to put down your drink when watching. The exchange around 1:40 presents a painful risk to blowing any liquid out your nostril:
It’s the Giant Tree Weta, and it’s endemic to New Zealand. Watch the little fella slavishly gnaw away at the researcher’s hand. “You can see….he’s a bit of a goer.” Yeah…he’s the Luis Suarez of the insect world.
Just because you have the right to remain silent, does not necessarily mean you have the ability.