Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
ctdar on Friday Open Thread – Dec… ctdar on Friday Open Thread – Dec… WeeWeed on Friday Open Thread – Dec… ctdar on The Che Guevara of Africa… Sharon on The Philip Chism Case –… Sharon on The Philip Chism Case –… LetJusticePrevail" on Surviving The 10 Days of Mande… Dylan Felts on I, Me, I, Me, I, Me, Propagand… Dylan Felts on Surviving The 10 Days of Mande… LetJusticePrevail" on Surviving The 10 Days of Mande… The All Real Numbers… on Surviving The 10 Days of Mande… Dylan Felts on Another Racist Hoax – Ma… WeeWeed on Friday Open Thread – Dec… Dylan Felts on The Che Guevara of Africa… doodahdaze on The Che Guevara of Africa…
- Treehouse Support
- Another Racist Hoax – Massachusetts Mom Spray Paints Racist Slurs On Her Own Home To Create Appearance Of Racism Toward Her Son….
- All Venue Contracts Are Off When You’re Selling Propaganda – MSNBC / Obama Force Cancellation Of Kids Ballet To Use Auditorium For State Run Media Propaganda ….
- The Che Guevara of Africa – The Left Needs The Boost, Therefore: A *BIG* U.S. Memorial Celebration Probably In Washington DC For Nelson Mandela
- Surviving The 10 Days of Mandela Grief….
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Surviving The 10 Days of Mandela Grief.... wp.me/p1kzlW-j6z 3 hours ago
- Another Racist Hoax - Massachusetts Mom Spray Paints Racist Slurs On Her Own Home To Create Appearance Of Racism… wp.me/p1kzlW-j6s 5 hours ago
- @lexinelli @VP_Renewsit @JaJasTweets She be jus redistributin' the love... 6 hours ago
- @MichaelSkolnik @lexinelli @melknepp how 2 reconcile the Mandela love of Libya's Kaddafi while Rice/Power/Clinton/Obama were killing him? 6 hours ago
- All Venue Contracts Are Off When You're Selling Propaganda - MSNBC / Obama Force Cancellation Of Kids Ballet To Use… wp.me/p1kzlW-j6h 6 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Category Archives: Egypt & Libya
Acquiescence To Iran – Israel, Saudi Arabia and Congress React…. No-One Happy With Obama’s Weakness, Except Iran…
Twelve hours after President Obama announces a John Kerry brokered deal with Iran the international community responds. About these ads
(Via Heritage) Last week’s closed-door testimony by five CIA operatives who witnessed the attack on the U.S. special mission in Benghazi has finally created an opening for the congressional investigating committees. The five CIA contractors, who testified in closed-door hearings … Continue reading
Does anyone, beside me, find it curious that U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens was meeting in closed door sessions with Rep. Mike Rogers and the House Intelligence Committee prior to his assassination in Benghazi Libya ? (story here) What was that about ?
The Undependables – Secretary Kerry Tries To Convince World: “President Obama is a man of his word”….
A structurally subtle sentence set into a presser given by U.S. Secretary John Kerry to the press in the Middle East, yes. But ask yourself this: when was the last time a Secretary of State needed to tell the world, his … Continue reading
John Kerry says that “President Obama has prosecuted al-Qaeda with unprecedented intensity”. I swear; he did, he said that – we have video to prove. Yet, al Nusra Front (aka al-Qaeda in Syria) are now considered on “our team”, and Kerry says they are the … Continue reading
….. “um, just because the cat had kittens in the oven, it don’t make em’ biscuits”… There are many people talking about President Obama and Secretary of State, John Kerry, being so willing to sell out Israel by negotiating with Iran. … Continue reading
60 Minutes Benghazi Whistleblower Comes Under Fire – Attributed To Mysterious Security Incident Report He Claims He Never Authored (Security Report Included)
For those following the backstory surrounding the players in/around the Benghazi consulate on 9/11/12, things again took an unusual twist. Within 48 hours after appearing on the 60 minutes expose’, Security Agent, Morgan Jones, was ‘outed’ by the Washington Post … Continue reading
Pinch me. Chris Matthews goes a little off the water-carrying range in this discussion around Benghazi? It actually appears that Chris Matthews is either a.) embarrassed by CBS’s Lara Logan, who actually did a direct 60 minutes segment, or, b.) … Continue reading
(Via Truth Revolt) In a 60 Minutes special on CBS News that featured a trainer for security at the Benghazi consulate in Libya, a Green Beret lieutenant colonel, and top State Department official Gregory Hicks speaking about security shortcomings in … Continue reading