Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
dave on San Francisco – A… wookie on Baltimore Six Update – D… mazziflol on Tuesday Open Thread – Ju… keebler AC on Donald Trump Releases Statemen… PatriotUSA on As Predicted – Confedera… dave on The Usual Suspects – Cal… John Galt on As Predicted – Confedera… keebler AC on Donald Trump Releases Statemen… Lou on State of Oregon Issues Gag Ord… Pissedintexas on Illegal Alien Killer Lived In… Pissedintexas on What, Who, Me? – White H… Pissedintexas on Donald Trump Releases Statemen… lorac on Baltimore Six Update – D… Pissedintexas on Bill O’Reilly Discusses… nimrodman on What, Who, Me? – White H…
- The Washington Post Tries To Undermine Trump With Story About Illegals Working On Trump Hotel Construction – But The WaPo Plan Can Easily Backfire…
- Bill O’Reilly Discusses Mexican Gangs, Donald Trump, Illegal Alien Criminals, Prisons and San Francisco….
- Tuesday Open Thread – July 7th
- As Predicted – Confederate Flag Vandalism Spreads To Boston and “Christopher Columbus” By Black Lives Matter Activists….
- Baltimore Six Update – Defense Attorney’s Repeat Call For Venue Change…
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- The Washington Post Tries To Undermine Trump With Story About Illegals Working On Trump… theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/07/07/the… http://t.co/TsHvL6rsY3 9 minutes ago
- Considering Kate Steinle: @realDonaldTrump Never forget the *intense* politicization of the Gabby Giffords shooting by the oppositional left 2 hours ago
- Bill O’Reilly Discusses Mexican Gangs, Donald Trump, Illegal Alien Criminals, Prisons and… youtube.com/watch?feature=… theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/07/07/bil… 2 hours ago
- Tuesday Open Thread – July 7th theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/07/07/tue… http://t.co/8CvkGJqFnQ 2 hours ago
- @BigFurHat Remember what the left did with politics of "Gabby Giffords" shooting ? 2 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
Category Archives: Economy
• Before agreeing to EU demands Greece put their financial strategy to a vote. • The electorate voted “no” in a referendum where the question asked is should the government reduce benefits in order to become fiscally responsible. • However, … Continue reading
The reoccurring problem with socialism is eventually you run out of other people’s money !! I’m not quite sure what the exact percentage is currently, but it was previously estimated more than 50% of all Puerto Ricans receive federal government subsidy (welfare) … Continue reading
(Via The Hill) The Senate voted Wednesday to approve fast-track authority, securing a big second-term legislative win for President Obama after a months-long struggle. The 60-38 Senate vote capped weeks of fighting over the trade bill, which pitted Obama against … Continue reading
House Approves Obama “Fast Track Trade Authority” – Boehner and McConnell Working To Deliver Victory For Trade Bill….
The vote was 218-208. Backing the bill were 190 Republicans and 28 Democrats; 50 Republicans and 158 Democrats voted against it. Eight members did not vote. Neither Wall Street nor their 24/7/365 lobbying group, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, care … Continue reading
TAA or “Trade Adjustment Assistance” was a legislative package attached to the “fast track” portion of legislation for President Obama’s Trans-Pacific Trade Agreement Authority. In essence, TAA was a provision to provide financial assistance for any displaced U.S. workers who … Continue reading