Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
waltherppk on 30,340 First Six Months… Attorney on The Establishment GOP VS. Cons… maggiemoowho on Oh Snap – Refugee Defini… ctdar on 30,340 First Six Months… labrat on Oh Snap – Refugee Defini… partyzantski on Friday Open Thread – Jul… Shibbity Boo on The Establishment GOP VS. Cons… arttart1983 on The Establishment GOP VS. Cons… Menagerie on The Establishment GOP VS. Cons… IntoTheFray on The Establishment GOP VS. Cons… Midwest Larry on Uptick – Russian Troops… IntoTheFray on The Establishment GOP VS. Cons… IntoTheFray on The Establishment GOP VS. Cons… dsb steve on The Establishment GOP VS. Cons… IntoTheFray on The Establishment GOP VS. Cons…
- Oh Snap – Refugee Definition Change ? The NYT Reports Obama Admin Considering Direct Illegal Alien Transport from Central America To U.S.A…..
- The Establishment GOP VS. Conservatives – Chris Christie Edition – As If More Evidence Was Needed…
- Friday Open Thread – July 25th
- 30,340 First Six Months – List of Sponsor Placements of Unaccompanied Children by State – How does your state rank ?
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Oh Snap – Refugee Definition Change ? The NYT Reports Obama Admin Considering Direct Illegal Alien Transport from… wp.me/p1kzlW-moF 8 hours ago
- The Establishment GOP VS. Conservatives – Chris Christie Edition – As If More Evidence Was Needed… wp.me/p1kzlW-moA 11 hours ago
- Friday Open Thread – July 25th wp.me/p1kzlW-moD 11 hours ago
- RT @DustyKerns: 30,340 First Six Months - List of Sponsor Placements of Unaccompanied Children by State - How … wp.me/p1kzlW-mou via … 12 hours ago
- 30,340 First Six Months - List of Sponsor Placements of Unaccompanied Children by State - How … wp.me/p1kzlW-mou via @TheLastRefuge2 14 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Category Archives: Economy
MOSCOW — Russia’s richest businessmen are increasingly frantic that President Vladimir Putin’s policies in Ukraine will lead to crippling sanctions and are too scared of reprisal to say so publicly, billionaires and analysts said. If Putin doesn’t move to end … Continue reading
If your children are old enough to be in college, they probably think the country they were born into is falling apart. If you’re a Baby Boomer like myself, you know the country you were born into is already gone. … Continue reading
Despite the media narrative to the contrary, the recent poll by Investors Business Daily tells the story of how -and why- Murrieta was successful against the full weight of the Obama Regime and pravdaesque media that were attacking them. The … Continue reading
April 2009 - After a Mid-East trip to Egypt to deliver his Cairo speech, President Barack Obama travels to South America for the “Summit of the Americas“. The summit included thirty-four South American countries. Obama wanted to promote his point that relations in North … Continue reading
Two High Probability Sites – Illegal Alien Relocation – Rural Vassar Michigan, And Syracuse New York….
MICHIGAN – The immigration crisis on the southern border, involving tens of thousands of minors from El Salvador, Honduras,and Guatemala, has become a concern for Michiganders who live in a rural community with fewer than 3,000 people. Wolverine Human Services, … Continue reading
Bye Bye Costco….. National Retailer Denies “America” – Patriots Respond With Coast To Coast Boycott…
Censorship can be highly counterproductive as Costco is now about to learn. Costco has ordered the removal of Dinesh D’Souza’s book, “America: Imagine A World Without Her” from its bookshelves nationwide as reported the Washington Times. The owners of Costco … Continue reading
Facing Backlash From Radical Leftists President Obama Reverses Position on Deportation of Illegal Aliens – Now Will Not Try To Fast Track Deportations….
*As if* anyone actually thought he was going to deport them…. WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama is holding off for now on seeking new legal authority to send unaccompanied migrant kids back home faster. The approach is a change … Continue reading
WISCONSIN – The United States government is actually suing a private American business for discriminating against Hispanic and Asian employees because they don’t speak English on the job. It involves a Green Bay Wisconsin metal and plastic manufacturer that fired … Continue reading
WASHINGTON — The U.S. economy contracted at a worse pace than previously estimated in the first quarter, marking its sharpest pullback since the recession ended five years ago. "It marked the second biggest downward revision from the agency's second GDP … Continue reading