Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
stella on Saturday Open Thread – F… WeeWeed on Saturday Open Thread – F… 2+2 on Jessica Lane Chambers Murder… Sentenza on High Times – Colorado Fi… Shibbity Boo on Report: Russian Opposition Pol… Shibbity Boo on President Obama Honors Third A… 2+2 on Saturday Open Thread – F… lovemygirl on Obama’s Hometown Chicago… thatcat2 on Jessica Lane Chambers Murder… 2+2 on Saturday Open Thread – F… stella on Saturday Open Thread – F… Josh on Saturday Open Thread – F… RJ on Smidgen Alert – IRS With… lovemygirl on High Times – Colorado Fi… 2+2 on Jessica Lane Chambers Murder…
- Obama’s Hometown Chicago Gets Another Downgrading From Moody’s Investor Service…
- High Times – Colorado First Year Weed Stats: 148,000 lbs Sold in 2014 – Cannabis, Weed, Dope, Pot, Mary-Jane, Doobies….
- Ronnie Awards: The First Conservative Award Show!
- Saturday Open Thread – February 28th
- Smidgen Alert – IRS Withheld Document From Inspector General Showing Existence Of IRS Email Tapes….
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- RT @KetchB: I dunno @DanJoseph78 , I'd say this is a pretty big endorsement. @RedEyeFNC @FoxNews http://t.co/OLWnIkzeph 12 hours ago
- Saturday Open Thread – February 28th wp.me/p1kzlW-piM 14 hours ago
- @larryelder I believe he was talking about the 2014 statistical odds for IRS audit.... ie. domestic terror threats. 15 hours ago
- Smidgen Alert – IRS Withheld Document From Inspector General Showing Existence Of IRS Email Tapes…. wp.me/p1kzlW-piJ 15 hours ago
- DHS Head Jeh Johnson Can’t Name Law Authorizing Obama Admin To Issue Social Security Numbers To Illegal Aliens… wp.me/p1kzlW-piE 17 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
Category Archives: Economy
McDonalds CEO Quits Before Board Fires Him – Abject Failure In Position of CEO Three Consecutive Years…
McDonalds sought to deflect pressure from the BGI and Professional Left over Franchise Law (NLRB), employment, and pay rates. So they took a proactive position and hired a black CEO. Three consecutive years of failure, dismal sales and market share … Continue reading
The last federal budget was signed into law September 2007 by President Bush. Since then the past 7 fiscal years have been funded under continuing resolution bills. In a sane world the Republicans would have only funded Fiscal Year 2015 … Continue reading
(Via The Hill) Legislation approving construction of the Keystone XL pipeline failed in the Senate on Tuesday, delivering what could be a fatal blow to Sen. Mary Landrieu’s reelection campaign. The vote was still going on at 6:18 p.m., but … Continue reading
Supreme Court Agrees To Hear Another ObamaCare Challenge – Subsidies On State Operated Health Exchanges Only….
This is a follow-up to a previous argument. Two district courts have split on the issue. The language of the legislation itself is specific that only exchanges set up by individual states are eligible for federal subsidy. The ObamaCare defenders claim … Continue reading