Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
F.D.R. in Hell on Manufacturer Of Trayvon Martin… F.D.R. in Hell on Manufacturer Of Trayvon Martin… Yakmaster on Both Justice Sotomayor and Pre… Mist'ears Mom on Manufacturer Of Trayvon Martin… stella on Holder Praises Sotomayor:… jc on Manufacturer Of Trayvon Martin… auscitizenmom on Nancy Pelosi Sends Racist Scre… Stormy on Wednesday Open Thread –… jc on Holder Praises Sotomayor:… WeeWeed on Nancy Pelosi Sends Racist Scre… Stormy on Wednesday Open Thread –… Ad rem on Nancy Pelosi Sends Racist Scre… czarowniczy on The Chicago Narrative –… Stormy on The Chicago Narrative –… auscitizenmom on Manufacturer Of Trayvon Martin…
- Holder Praises Sotomayor: “Courageous and Personal Dissent”
- Manufacturer Of Trayvon Martin’s Favorite Cocktail “Sizzurp” or “Lean” Pulls Codeine Product From Market….
- Both Justice Sotomayor and President Obama State They Benefitted From “Affirmative Action”… Full Transcript Of Obama’s Harvard Letter To Editor (1990) Describing His Benefit Of Affirmative Action
- al-Qaeda Take Over U.S. Training Base In Western Libya….
- Bumper Sticker Of The Day…
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Manufacturer Of Trayvon Martin’s Favorite Cocktail “Sizzurp” or “Lean” Pulls Codeine Product From Market…. wp.me/p1kzlW-kY9 1 hour ago
- Both Justice Sotomayor and President Obama State They Benefitted From “Affirmative Action”… Full Transcript Of… wp.me/p1kzlW-kY4 2 hours ago
- al-Qaeda Take Over U.S. Training Base In Western Libya…. wp.me/p1kzlW-kY1 3 hours ago
- Bumper Sticker Of The Day… wp.me/p1kzlW-kXZ 6 hours ago
- Steve Utash Update: Four Men To Face “Attempted Murder” Charges In Attack on Detroit Truck Driver… wp.me/p1kzlW-kXV 17 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Category Archives: Economy
Uncovering The “Enemies List” – Federal Court Ruling Allowing Standard and Poors To Investigate The Obama Administration Using DOJ Lawsuit To Punish Them For Downgrading U.S. Bond Rating….
Back in 2011 the Obama administration and Treasury Secretary Timothy Geitner were furious that S&P downgraded the U.S. bond rating based on debt and inability to confront through budgetary reforms. A few months after the downgrading announcement the DOJ announced … Continue reading
The Dependency Lives of The Impoverished/Downtrodden In America – New York Police Stem Riot Over $250 Sneakers….
Answer for yourself what’s wrong with this story. Something about riots to gain $250 sneakers – contrast against the continual protestations of downtrodden and impoverished minority groups that need additional government assistance to survive - just seems to belay common sense. (New … Continue reading
A rash of banking suicides has people concerned. NEW YORK – A 28-year old Manhattan investment banker has died in an apparent suicide, police sources said. Kenneth Bellando, who worked at Levy Capital since January, was found dead on the … Continue reading
President Obama is not releasing a budget proposal as a matter of fiscal responsibility or genuine spending priority. He’s proposing a fiscal budget with an eye on creating political levers for an upcoming mid-term election cycle. Never before has any … Continue reading