Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
F.D.R. in Hell on Manufacturer Of Trayvon Martin… Yakmaster on Both Justice Sotomayor and Pre… Mist'ears Mom on Manufacturer Of Trayvon Martin… stella on Holder Praises Sotomayor:… jc on Manufacturer Of Trayvon Martin… auscitizenmom on Nancy Pelosi Sends Racist Scre… Stormy on Wednesday Open Thread –… jc on Holder Praises Sotomayor:… WeeWeed on Nancy Pelosi Sends Racist Scre… Stormy on Wednesday Open Thread –… Ad rem on Nancy Pelosi Sends Racist Scre… czarowniczy on The Chicago Narrative –… Stormy on The Chicago Narrative –… auscitizenmom on Manufacturer Of Trayvon Martin… Stormy on Steve Utash Update: Four Men T…
- Holder Praises Sotomayor: “Courageous and Personal Dissent”
- Manufacturer Of Trayvon Martin’s Favorite Cocktail “Sizzurp” or “Lean” Pulls Codeine Product From Market….
- Both Justice Sotomayor and President Obama State They Benefitted From “Affirmative Action”… Full Transcript Of Obama’s Harvard Letter To Editor (1990) Describing His Benefit Of Affirmative Action
- al-Qaeda Take Over U.S. Training Base In Western Libya….
- Bumper Sticker Of The Day…
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Manufacturer Of Trayvon Martin’s Favorite Cocktail “Sizzurp” or “Lean” Pulls Codeine Product From Market…. wp.me/p1kzlW-kY9 1 hour ago
- Both Justice Sotomayor and President Obama State They Benefitted From “Affirmative Action”… Full Transcript Of… wp.me/p1kzlW-kY4 2 hours ago
- al-Qaeda Take Over U.S. Training Base In Western Libya…. wp.me/p1kzlW-kY1 3 hours ago
- Bumper Sticker Of The Day… wp.me/p1kzlW-kXZ 6 hours ago
- Steve Utash Update: Four Men To Face “Attempted Murder” Charges In Attack on Detroit Truck Driver… wp.me/p1kzlW-kXV 17 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Category Archives: Dept Of Justice
While the Obama administration did not file a brief in the case, Attorney General Eric Holder today praised Justice Sotomayor’s “courageous and personal dissent” in Schuette v. BAMN, yesterday’s decision upholding the right of Michigan voters to ban racial preferences in public university admissions. Holder’s remarks … Continue reading
[...] relatives of the accused men sat directly behind them in three rows. There were deep sighs, sobbing and muffled utterances of “liar” during the testimony. Some spectators were ejected by sheriff’s deputies. DETROIT — Four men accused of punching … Continue reading
The Chicago Narrative – Obama and Holder Jump In Quickly To Protect Dem Mayor Emanuel and Ideologue David Axelrod… “Here Come The Feds” !!
Something optically devastating is looming on the Chicago skyline, and it looks remarkably like Detroit 2.0. CNN has been running a network series “Chicago”. They’ve been trying to frame an apologetic and sympathetic narrative around former White House Chief of Staff and … Continue reading
ORLANDO, FL - Yeah, I tweeted the address of George Zimmerman’s parents, comedienne Roseanne Barr acknowledged in court paperwork this week, but she’s also hired five lawyers to defend her against their lawsuit. On Monday, those lawyers filed paperwork, asking an … Continue reading
Another White Girl Bled Alot – New York PC Ideology Almost Kills Young Medical Intern… “for no apparent reason”.
Remember all of those ideological folks who say the “knock out assault/game” is a myth? Here’s the consequence to not accepting the reality of what exists: Joseph McRae was arrested for randomly striking/punching white women in the face at Penn Station…. for no … Continue reading
Last December during a town hall meeting hosted by Al Sharpton and the National Action Network in Chicago to address gun violence something unexpected happened. The audience almost exploded into a revolt against: “Chicago Machine” politics, Mayor Rahm Emanuel and a … Continue reading
Uncovering The “Enemies List” – Federal Court Ruling Allowing Standard and Poors To Investigate The Obama Administration Using DOJ Lawsuit To Punish Them For Downgrading U.S. Bond Rating….
Back in 2011 the Obama administration and Treasury Secretary Timothy Geitner were furious that S&P downgraded the U.S. bond rating based on debt and inability to confront through budgetary reforms. A few months after the downgrading announcement the DOJ announced … Continue reading
Some folks are looking at this as the feds investigating Wendy Davis because she is a corruptocrat. Not me. I look at this as the FBI pulling in the Davis file to protect her history “within the investigation” from FOIA … Continue reading