Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
Abagail on Two Suspect Iranian Passengers… juandos on Trayvon’s Legacy –… LetJusticePrevail" on Iditarod Update – Day #9… Abagail on Whoopsie – President Oba… LetJusticePrevail" on Iditarod Update – Day #9… FairWitness on Desperately Seeking Something… FairWitness on Desperately Seeking Something… Abagail on Trayvon’s Legacy –… LetJusticePrevail" on Iditarod Update – Day #9… jc on Trayvon’s Legacy –… LetJusticePrevail" on Iditarod Update – Day #9… LetJusticePrevail" on Iditarod Update – Day #9… LetJusticePrevail" on Tuesday Open Thread – Ma… LetJusticePrevail" on Tuesday Open Thread – Ma… jordan2222 on Iditarod Update – Day #9…
- Iditarod Update – Day #9 – And The Winner Is….
- Whoopsie – President Obama Is Part Of The ‘War On Women’ – Video of President Calling Michelle Obama “Bossy” !
- Progressives Tremble At The Sound of His Voice….
- Tuesday Open Thread – March 11th
- Two Suspect Iranian Passengers on Missing Malaysian Flight 370 Identified – Roommate Interviewed
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Iditarod Update – Day #9 – And The Winner Is…. wp.me/p1kzlW-koa 5 hours ago
- Whoopsie – President Obama Is Part Of The ‘War On Women’ – Video of President Calling Michelle Obama “Bossy” ! wp.me/p1kzlW-ko7 6 hours ago
- Tuesday Open Thread – March 11th wp.me/p1kzlW-ko1 6 hours ago
- Progressives Tremble At The Sound of His Voice…. wp.me/p1kzlW-ko3 7 hours ago
- RT @DanRiehl: Rand Paul is eventually going to fall on his ass trying to walk that fine line between Cruz and the establishment GOP 7 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Category Archives: Dear Leader – Creepy POTUS Worship
We predicted this outcome a few years ago – but it still comes as a shock: I have resigned from CBS. — Sharyl Attkisson (@SharylAttkisson) March 10, 2014 Sharyl Attkisson was the best reporter, by far, on both the Benghazi … Continue reading
President Obama looks at North Korea’s Elections and thinks to himself: “if only”.. PYONGYANG (AP) — With no one else on the ballot, state media reported Monday that supreme leader Kim Jong Un was not only elected to the highest legislative body … Continue reading
Undermining Constitutional Checks and Balances – Obama Knew CIA Secretly Monitored Senate Intelligence Committee, Senator Claims
WASHINGTON DC – A leading US senator has said that President Obama knew of an “unprecedented action” taken by the CIA against the Senate intelligence committee, which has apparently prompted an inspector general’s inquiry at Langley. The subtle reference in … Continue reading
President Obama is not releasing a budget proposal as a matter of fiscal responsibility or genuine spending priority. He’s proposing a fiscal budget with an eye on creating political levers for an upcoming mid-term election cycle. Never before has any … Continue reading
The Weekly Standard has some excellent analysis of a VERY insightful interview given by President Obama to Jeff Goldberg of Bloomberg Media. The Full Obama foreign policy interview is HERE. (A must read for those who tackle understanding of what motivates … Continue reading
“It’s ironic that for all the talk about how tough Chicago politics are, and what hardball they train into their politicians, Obama is absurdly soft in the face of menace. Sure, he’s tough on certain things – House Republicans, debt … Continue reading
Obama Administration STRIKES Back – Won’t Send U.S. Delegation To Paralympic Games In Russia – “SO THERE”!!
WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House says the United States has decided not to send a presidential delegation to the Paralympic Games in Sochi, Russia. The move is in retaliation for Russia’s military advances in Ukraine. White House spokeswoman Caitlin … Continue reading
The New York times deposits a story today titled “Pressure Rising as Obama Works to Rein In Russia“. The generally sympathetic article toward Obama is being cited by numerous politicos while the left-leaning media are circling an almost bizarre wagon to prop … Continue reading