An event organizer at the Anaheim rally said they’d run out of time for the singing of the national anthem.  So then this happened:

Trump rally anaheim 4 anthem

Bluto’s Picture

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

159 Responses to Event Organizers Told Donald Trump "No Time for National Anthem" – What do you think he did? (video)…

1. I just cried watching this.

2. OMG, you’re not going to believe this, but I just read on MSNBC’s website that Trump has enough delegates to secure the nomination in Cleveland. ISN’T THAT GREAT?

3. Bonitabaycane says:

The Presumptive President loves this country and its people. It is his very core. The American people know it and love him for it.

4. fuzzi says:

Love it, thank you Mr. Trump.

5. JaneFL says:

Dare I dream about a “Donald J. Trump” America…
    “Somewhere Over The Rainbow”
    When all the world is a hopeless jumble
    And the raindrops tumble all around
    Heaven opens a magic lane
    When all the clouds darken up the skyway
    There’s a rainbow highway to be found
    Leading from your windowpane
    To a place behind the sun
    Just a step beyond the rain
    Somewhere, over the rainbow
    Way up high
    There’s a land that I dreamed of
    Once in a lullabye
    Somewhere, over the rainbow
    Skies are blue
    And the dreams that you dare to dream
    Really do come true
    Some day I’ll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are
    far behind me
    Where laughter falls like lemon drops away above the chimney tops
    That’s where you’ll find me
    Somewhere, over the rainbow
    Skies are blue
    And the dreams that you dare to dream
    Really do come true
    If happy little bluebirds fly
    Beyond the rainbow
    Why, oh, why can’t I?

• v4ni11ista says:

Somewhere under the rainbow, liberals lie.
      And the dreams that we dreamed, in their hands, will surely die.
      One day I wished upon a star and woke up with the liberals far behind me.
      Where taxes melt like lemon drops and regulation nearly stops
      That’s where you’ll find me.
      Somewhere over the rainbow, lines are few, yet
      Bernie wants Venezuela brought right home to you.
      If happy little blue birds fly
      Without Lib help, oh
      Why, oh why can’t I……………..
      RIP Bruddah IZ

6. Oldskool says:

Mr.Trump never ceases to amaze me with these random acts of Patriotism, what a refreshing change.

7. no-nonsense-nancy says:

He is So America!! I’m so proud tahnt he is going to be our next president..

8. Mary Reed says:

He need to take that and use it in ad with Rosanne Barr version next to it to show how it really should be sung.

9. lineabirgit says:

it made me cry.
    for those of you who missed it, my all time favorite is still lady gaga at super bowl 2016 (even though i hate football, and sports).
    🇺🇸

10. Remember when Obama kept his hands down at the singing of the National Anthem? Obama doesn’t love America. http://www.thepostemail.com/09/17/2010/there-is-no-president-obama/

Comments are closed.