UNREAL: Human Slaughter Houses In Syria….

Remember as you read this, the guys chopping off the heads and running human slaughter houses are the folks Senator John McCain says we should be supporting…

pakistan-taliban-knife(Via Right Scoop) When the stories are finally told about what really happened in Syria during this civil war, I suspect Hitler will no longer be viewed as the most evil person ever born.

Walid Shoebat has been researching this for the past two weeks and tells me he’s never seen anything so horrific in his life. If you’ve ever been to his site and seen the atrocities he’s exposed, you should understand he doesn’t say this lightly.

What he’s found through first-hand testimony and actual video footage that he’s posted on his site are human slaughter houses in Syria used to exterminate Christians and Muslims. Yes, Muslims. They are run by Syrian rebel Takfiri Jihadists groups. One such group is called ISIS, which stands for the Islamic group of Iraq and Syria. Another group is called Umm Muhammad. These rebel groups were rounding up Christians and Muslims who disagreed with the Takfiri ideology, decapitating them from the root of their necks and hanging them upside down like cattle.

The Umm Muhammad slaughter house was run by the Free Syrian Army in its infancy but it was closed three years ago when the Syrian Police found it.

Walid has found evidence of three different slaughter houses in Syria, but there’s no telling how many more exist even today:  (Continue to Walid’s analysis)

jihad

About these ads
This entry was posted in Choose Life, Christian Values, Death Threats, Islam, Jihad, Russia, Syria, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to UNREAL: Human Slaughter Houses In Syria….

1. Sam says:

I read this on Walid’s site the day he posted it. Horrific is a mild way to describe it. Worse than the Nazis at Auschwitz, much worse. How in the world do John McCain and his like sleep at night? Maybe they simply refuse to believe and sleep well. If so, they should not be in any position of power.

My gut reaction is to say nuke the Islamic barbarians. But there are still innocents in the way. The civilized world once knew how to deal with Islam and will have to learn all over again I’m afraid.

2. auscitizenmom says:

I’m just stunned!

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

It’s horrible, but not surprising. That is what Islam is all about. Death, and misery, at the hands of miserable people.

• Sentient says:

Rovatek should be here any minute to remind us that they invented the zero 1,000 (excuse me, one thousand) years ago. And hummus.

3. Sibyl S. says:

Shades of the Nazi and Stalin Death Camps…oh and North Korea….oh and Barry and Hillary’s Planned Parenthood abortu-ariums.

4. Pingback: Syria’s Slaughterhouses | The Lonely Conservative

5. This has been going on since the beginning of humanity. A lot of cultures out there don’t play nice. Better get used to it.

The stories about the Huns gouging out the eyes of all their prisoners except the 10th one and sending them on their way? True.

US Marines at the beginning of WWII getting shot by the Japanese when trying to help injured soldiers (American or Japanese)? True.

Scalping of white men by Indians. True.

Scalping of Indians by white men for bounty? True.

There’s a lot of inhumanity out there. The muslims are carrying on what we Westerners thought we’d “progressed” beyond. They play by rules set down 2000 years ago. We play by rules set since the Geneva Conventions.

Oh well. Dancing with the Stars and American Idle are on.

Poofy clouds and butterflies ….

• justfactsplz says:

Your comment for some reason made me think about the hideous crimes on whites by blacks. It’s like they do not value human life. Of course what is happening in Syria is horrendous. So many civilian lives including women and children have been lost. McCain wanting to supply them with weapons is off the wall stupid. Obama lost the window of when he could have put a stop to this carnage but his red line meant nothing.

• eweturn says:

happening since. Cain killed his brother with a rock.
      American Idle…. Stealing :)

6. czarowniczy says:

I’m continually surprised that people are continually resurprised about the lack of what we consider ‘civilized’ behavior in the North Africa/Mideast/Pakistan trough. I guess the cringing apologists and State Department (the latter only discernibly different through their haughtier demeanor) would say that our complaints are the result of our judgmentally, unfairly and prejudicially looking at their cultural norms through the wrong end of our narrow Western binoculars. i guess they’re right, who am I to say that the Saudis televising their regular (sharia judicial/judgmental) hand, foot and head choppings as a sign of their religious purity might be a bit prejudiced on my part. The stonings for perceived religious and religious infractions, genital mutilations of women, sexual abuse of children, all of those things we Western/Europeans are just too narrow-minded to understand in the light of their being foundations of a culture foreign to us – look what having a Muslim-lite prez has done for us!. I say we keep that nuke option right close to, if not on, the table – they seem to be doing so with us in mind.

7. yankeeintx says:

After reading this I had to go and re-read Sharon’s thread on “what it means to “Bear Witness”.

8. rashomon says:

As I’ve said before, my Syrian friends, whose families have been Christian residents of the country for generations, feared what would happen without Assad’s leadership. He’s certainly not perfect, but had managed to keep a lid on the extremists. Thankfully, my friends left for Europe before the assaults began, but will probably not be able to return to their homeland in their lifetime as the area is now so destabilized that raising a family and continuing their businesses would be impossible, if not dangerous.

• czarowniczy says:

This has NOT been happening in a vacuum, I cannot prove definitively that Western intelligence knew this was going on but I can guarantee you they did. Assad’s troops, Hezbollah, and Iranian ‘volunteers’ have been battling in the area. I’ve pointed out in previous posts on the area how important Homs for a number of reasons, not the least of which is its position on the Arab Gas Pipeline – next stop south is Damascus and at Homs it splits in two and goes to the ports of Tripoli (Lebanon) and Baniyas, Syria. The line feeds. or fed, gas to Jordan, Israel and Egypt. The line would fit nicely into the Russian/Iranian plans for their NG to go to Europe through Syria while Qatar and the Saudis would like it to carry theirs through Turkey and into Syria, onward to Europe.
      Turkey sits in the middle of this, the Russians already have petro lines going thru Turkey, using the profits from it to soften the Turkish NATO stance – remember my posts on the Black Sea Fleet and how Turkey and Greece are key to keeping it out of the Med? The same Black Sea Fleet of recent Sevastopol fame? Whoever gets to move the NG to Europe will have to largely deal with Turkey – hello Turkish political bipolarness.
      This isn’t a NG post. it’s about how the situation in Syria, Homs in particular due to several strategic facts, are both under an intelligence microscope. I guarantee that all interested parties have feet on the ground and eyes in the skies – look at some of the interesting deployments of Russian radars and what they are designed to look at. The ground combatants can’t call out for pizza without a dozen nations knowing what they have for toppings – when you think about it deep down do you really believe that Western intelligence agencies had no inkling of the kill houses or the other murders of Christians in Syria that have been so blatantly plastered all over the internet where State and everyone else in DC can’t seem to find them? Maybe we just don’t want to admit it because it would give us pause to think about what the real priorities are in government – sort of like how you think about everything else except that root canal the dentist is about to give you.

• rashomon says:

Sad, but true. The masses are expendable and, sometimes, quite inconvenient when they interfere with the “bigger picture” but attract too much attention (as in Benghazi).

• czarowniczy says:

I was sort of shocked the firs t time I came up against how the power-players viewed the general population walking the street. I’ve become used to it but still can’t accept it. We (the population of the USP) , people overseas – we’re all basically the pawns they play chess with. At the national level, during the Cold War, the planners would talk about millions of dead and injured like others would talk about spraying their lawns for pests. A few million here, a few million there – all acceptable civilian casualties – the major problem being ‘how do we get rid of the bodies’? Things haven’t changed – a few hundred on a jet versus the possibility of giving away tradecraft secrets, a few thousand Christians in (name a Muslim country) versus having to bump up against other big players, a few million in ‘who cares’ Eastern Europe versus getting into a peeing match with some other guy. Realpolitik.

9. radish says:

If Christiane Amanpour is “moderate muslim unleashed”, imagine “middle eastern muslim jihadists and rebels”.

10. jordan2222 says:

I will not post any of the links because there is enough gore on those posted here but I ran into this stuff about a week ago…. beheading videos, torture and butchery I never could even conceived of before I saw them. I thought I had suppressed my memory of what I saw but I do not think it’s possible for me to do that. Maybe that’s good; lest we ignore it. Evil…. pure evil.

11. Fudge says:

And they are eating them too. What, did you think the koranimals embraced every evil known to man EXCEPT cannibalism?

12. Yakmaster says:

The more I read and hear, the more convinced I become that Christians will go as quietly to their own oppression and slaughter as the Jews did under Hitler’s cold murderous march across Europe.

13. Bill Chivers says:

I posted Shoebat’s link to this two places at PJMedia plus on the tip line at breitbart.com. I don’t have the link handy at the moment, but I will get it right now and post it on this thread. EVERYONE HERE, PLEASE, PLEASE re-post this link anywhere and wherever you can to bring these atrocities to the attention of the American people!

I’ll be right back with the link…

14. Bill Chivers says:

I have just finished writing to my two senators (ashamed to say they are Boxer and Feinstein) with forceful but respectful emails including the above link. PLEASE, everyone here, I implore you to go thou and do likewise. This MUST be brought to the attention of our “leaders”, but more importantly, to the attention of the press.

So, get to it.