Tues Jan 21st: “Chik-Phil-A” Day

Tuesday Jan 21, 2014: National Chick-Phil-A Day

You can expect a lot of this from the crew at Em-Ess-En-Bee-Cee:

Progressive Splodey Head

About these ads

About ytz4mee

Libertarian, Freedom Fighter, Erstwhile Pilot, Polyglot, Multinational Rabble Rouser, Contrarian "Just Because", Hew to the philosophy of "Drink the Good Wine First".
This entry was posted in A New America, As I Remember It, Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, First Amendment, Gay Issues, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Religion, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Tues Jan 21st: “Chik-Phil-A” Day

1. auscitizenmom says:

Interesting. Ha, ha. :)

2. The new civil war, capitalist-style.

Like Alinsky’s rule five: ridicule is man’s most potent weapon, but with a profit-making, word-spreading capitalist tilt.

Boycott and “Buy”cott are also rights of ours.

Which tilts the Progs’ brains like a pinball machine.

They call their speech “speaking out against”, and our speech “attacking”.

While they “speak out against” for the express purpose of destruction.

Phil speaks out of love for the purpose of RESCUE. What a stark contrast.

And Islam is still cool.

What a world. Man, oh, man.

3. justfactsplz says:

Oh, they fight ugly and not like a man. Every Christian company will now become their target. There are a lot more of us than them. Bring it.

4. allhail2 says:

I’m in, Jack!.

A tasty Chik-Fil-A sammich makes me Happy Happy Happy.

• Ella says:

Thank you! I actually work at Chik-Fil-A and am very proud that they will be supporting Phil. I think its crazy that people that support gays can say what they want and nothing happens, yet when we say something against gays, people get mad at us.

5. rashomon says:

I’m in and I’m bringing guests. So there…take that, A&E!

6. Fantasia says:

Being from the home of Chick-fil-a, and always looking for any excuse to break my diet, I know I will be there.