Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
texan59 on Thursday Open Thread – D… LetJusticePrevail" on Thursday Open Thread – D… doodahdaze on Thursday Open Thread – D… ctdar on Thursday Open Thread – D… Shelby on Help! We Needz The Funnie… texan59 on Thursday Open Thread – D… LetJusticePrevail" on Knock Out Attacks – Anot… triper57 on Creepy, Really Creepy –… Menagerie on Thursday Open Thread – D… doodahdaze on Thursday Open Thread – D… ctdar on Thursday Open Thread – D… Menagerie on Thursday Open Thread – D… stella on Thursday Open Thread – D… AdukeLAXobserver on Knock Out Attacks – Anot… Menagerie on Thursday Open Thread – D…
- Knock Out Attacks – Another New York City Councilwoman Says Jews Bring It On Themselves…
- Enough Already ! – Minnesota College Students Sick Of The Professor’s Continual Screams Of Racism In Class….
- Awesome GOP Candidate Commercial – Mike Collins (GA-10th District)
- Good VS Bad? Sometimes It’s Just How You Look At Things….
- Thursday Open Thread – December 5th
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Knock Out Attacks - Another New York City Councilwoman Says Jews Bring It On Themselves... wp.me/p1kzlW-j59 7 hours ago
- Enough Already ! - Minnesota College Students Sick Of The Professor's Continual Screams Of Racism In Class.... wp.me/p1kzlW-j55 7 hours ago
- RT @jjauthor: Well said! @CVPayne: Charles Payne on the most despicable form of politics, buckets of victims. @drscott_atlanta http://t.co… 8 hours ago
- Awesome GOP Candidate Commercial - Mike Collins (GA-10th District) wp.me/p1kzlW-j52 8 hours ago
- Good VS Bad? Sometimes It's Just How You Look At Things.... wp.me/p1kzlW-j4Y 9 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Daily Archives: October 6, 2013
How many “essential” federal employees does it take to hang a sign? Yeah… I know… I know… [Federal Guideline Handbook – Chapter 16, Volume 9; Subsection xvii, paragraph #3a: ”Determining Human Resource Allocation” - In order to determine appropriate efficiency metrics’, unless … Continue reading
There are 3 Zimmerspects we are still engaged upon. 1.) The malicious firing of Ben Kruidbos [pronounced like "cried boss"]. 2.) The internal fraud within the 4th SAO; and 3.) The specific and intentional manipulation of evidence through prosecutorial misconduct within … Continue reading
[Via The Peoples Cube] Comrades, President Obama needs your help to raise everyone’s awareness of how the government shutdown is utterly ruining everyone’s lives and destroying everything in its path, and all at the behest of those greedy, evil anarchists, arsonists, … Continue reading
White Boy Bleed Alot – White Service Member Stabbed and Killed During Racially Driven Attack – Police Looking for Five Hoodie Wearing Black Thugs
LAKEWOOD, Wash. (AP) – A 20-year-old active-duty soldier was stabbed to death in a parking lot at the 12500 block of Pacific Highway Southwest around 2:30 a.m., officials say. Three soldiers were walking from Joint Base Lewis-McChord along Pacific Highway … Continue reading
Sooper Mexican parody video (voice over) of National Parks Service during federal government shutdown…..
The big doors were not roll-up, but roll-to-the-side. Heavy to handle, for a girl, but efficient. The garage had a certain clean smell on a summer day–resulting from fine-as-dust dirt floor, dust in the air, sunshine, grease guns, used and … Continue reading
We are all Tank Man NOW !! President Stompy Feet is a petulant man-child. A typical leftist. Don’t give him, or anyone of likeminded inconsequence the satisfaction of deliberate consideration. Laugh at them; Sing joyful out loud songs, and Dance. … Continue reading
@michellemalkin my daughter inside the coned off area Bad Lands, SD! Not gonna ruin our vacation! pic.twitter.com/PEGlXhY1Bp — Noelle Bruno (@NoelleBruno) October 6, 2013 Remember “Kilroy Woz Here” ?
October 13th 9:00am Washington DC Million Veteran’s March - WEB SITE HERE and Facebook HERE [...] We do not care what political leanings you may be; be it liberal, conservative, Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, Independent or whatever. The actions of the U.S. … Continue reading
Andrea Shea King links to a recent accurate comment at PJmedia which opined in part: [...] That’s the fundamental Republican Party problem in dealing with a conflict with the Community Organizer in Chief; they simply cannot stand conflict and confrontation, … Continue reading