Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
polk8dot on CDC Director On Current Phase… ftsk420 on Security Risk Report: Hillary… ftsk420 on Security Risk Report: Hillary… Hedi Kula on Tuesday Open Thread – Se… Fantasia on Professionally Trained Audio T… ftsk420 on ISIS Threatens Next Beheading… John Galt on CDC Director On Current Phase… Fantasia on Professionally Trained Audio T… polk8dot on CDC Director On Current Phase… Plain Jane on Security Risk Report: Hillary… Aslan's Girl on Security Risk Report: Hillary… 7delta on Security Risk Report: Hillary… VegasGuy on Professionally Trained Audio T… Fantasia on Professionally Trained Audio T… polk8dot on CDC Director On Current Phase…
- Is The ISIS Threat The Spark To Rekindle The Arab Spring ?
- Wednesday Open Thread – September 3rd
- Security Risk Report: Hillary’s Libyan “Rebels” Have Missing Commerical Airliners To Launch Attacks On Sept. 11th Anniversary….
- Disparate Impact – Feds Punish Business For Engaging In “Citizenship-Discrimination” AKA “Employment Eligibility”…
- ISIS Threatens Next Beheading Victim Will Be A British Citizen Hostage – If Airstrikes Against Them Continue….
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Is The ISIS Threat The Spark To Rekindle The Arab Spring ? wp.me/p1kzlW-mZM 21 minutes ago
- @fancyjaxx No that's Benjamin Crump attorney. The green shirt guy is Anthony Shahid, professional agitator. 1 hour ago
- RT @atlasshrugs: Homeland Security Chair: 200 Americans Fighting for Islamic State in Syria, Iraq: It’s more than that. “Homela... http://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @CounterMoonbat: Next time you read about the $3 mil our govt spent studying obese lesbians please remember that we've lost track of 6,0… 1 hour ago
- Wednesday Open Thread – September 3rd wp.me/p1kzlW-mZK 2 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Daily Archives: August 1, 2013
@DChicoLawGroup who contacted whom? B29 => Chico => ABC? Or ABC => Chico => B29? And don't u think u had an obligation to inform viewer?— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) August 02, 2013 About these ads
Ben Kruidbos Fires Back – Files A Cause of Action $5 Million Wrongful Termination Lawsuit Against Angela Corey and State Attorney Office
The complaint was filed today in Duval County: Here is the full backstory
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
If you find value in your visits to the Last Refuge, perhaps you would consider a contribution of financial support. To help keep our research alive, and maintain the spotlight on the truth. We appreciate your consideration and support. You … Continue reading
(Miami Herald – Written by Jay Weaver) The parents of Trayvon Martin and their lawyer met with Justice Department prosecutors and FBI agents at the U.S. attorney’s office in Miami Wednesday to discuss the status of a criminal civil-rights investigation … Continue reading
Benghazi Bombshell: CIA Had “Dozens” of People On Ground During Benghazi Attack, Agency Making “Unprecedented Attempt” To Keep Details From Leaking Out…
Here’s the way I personally filter the level of perceived strategic risk by the administration. If Fran Townsend is talking about this on CNN – this is a moderate/medium risk. However, if CNN removes Townsend and replaces with cloaked White … Continue reading
IRS chief Daniel Werfel says he wants to keep his health care plan, not switch to Obamacare. That’s weird. President Obama told us over and over that if we liked our health care plan we could keep it. /sarcasm