President Obama: “Shame on us if we forget Benghazi”

Yesterday President Obama stood arm in arm with the survivors of the Benghazi Massacre and led the nation in a promise that they shall never be forgotten.

Very deliberately President Obama said “speeches are not enough”, he went on to talk about the tears, anguish and pain felt by those family members of the fallen Benghazi heroes, and how they shall never be forgotten by the nation they served.

It was quite moving….

Wait, huh…. what’s that?…. Ooooh, Newtown people….  huh?  wha.. Sandy Hook…

Whoops, my bad.

Nevermind.

About these ads
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, A New America, Benghazi-Gate, CIA, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Dem Hypocrisy, Heros, Islam, media bias, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Potus Gun Ban, Secretary of State, Sept 11, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, Union Activity - ALL, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to President Obama: “Shame on us if we forget Benghazi”

1. BigMamaTEA says:

SD you are SUCH a comedian!

2. kinthenorthwest says:

I was wondering about that SD…Sen Graham just located a few survivors from what I heard and so far the story is not Nice

3. As Pamela Geller puts it, if BHO ever acknowledged that we should feel shame because of Benghazi, it would be a pig-flying moment. Of epic proportions.

• maryfrommarin says:

And I can’t listen to him open his mouth and utter any word at all. It’s been that way since 2008. If I ever wanted a sure-fire diet plan, I’d rig up a loop of him making a speech–any speech at all–to play whenever I opened the refrigerator or a cupboard door.

• stringplayer55 says:

Boy, that should be enough to place anyone on a starvation diet! But some people apparently have a very high pain threshhold cause they elected him president twice now. So I guess it would not work for all.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Mary I thought that was what it was called when Air force One had Obama and Michelle on board…

4. jordan2222 says:

I got all teared up and stuff watching him. How pathetic that anyone buys into this crap.

5. kinthenorthwest says:

Seems that its getting to the point that the top stars in this gun debacle are such hypocrites.
    Giffords want to ban guns that can be Very Much Controlled by the Shooter..However they own a dog that is Very Uncontrollable even by its owner, that mauled a seal to death(Thank God There were no Little ones on the beach)…
    Turns out Gun permits have doubled in Newtown for the same reason they have escalated all over the country. Residents in Newtown are scared that the Government is going to screw up the 2nd Amendment.
    Then you have Bloomberg and Obama who have 24/7 armed security paid for by the taxpayers. Obama and his family have it for life on the taxpayers’ dime. (Why should they care if we have protection or not, especially when it takes 15-20 minutes for Law Enforcement to get to the 911 Caller. )

6. Chip Bennett says:

Perhaps we should haul BJ Clinton, who signed the gun-free school zone bill into law, and ask him how that bill impacted the Newtown shooting.

Just imagine if his response was, “What difference does it make?

7. bullnuke says:

He can’t make a speech without props. It has always been a mystery to me how people can fall for his BS.

• Coast says:

Yea, I agree. I would feel like a complete jerk being there.

• Sharon says:

Their daily lives are probably such that this is an uplifting experience, makes them feel good for several days afterwards and reinforces their assumptions that he’s just wonderful. Those whose hold on power depends on deception are always able to find an audience willing to be deceived; and often, the deceived are actually quite content. Quite pleased. Enjoying the occasion and enjoying their way of life.

John Edwards was right. There are two Americas. They live in america.

8. maggiemoowho says:

Obama is right, we can do better than this, he just needs to resign.

9. yankeeintx says:

So I’m sipping on my first cup of coffee, and scrolling down, and come to this article. My heart skips a beat. My first thought is “how dare he stand in front of Benghazi survivors on their first debut to the world, acting like he gives a crap.” Then I realize that I’d been had, I fell for it. That’s not nice.
    Hey Obama, there are still plenty of us that are furious that you left Americans to die in Benghazi. We haven’t forgotten.

• stringplayer55 says:

Yep, I was had, too. And there are plenty of us who haven’t forgotten his effort to aid those under assault there in Benghazi. And we haven’t forgotten how he quickly identified those responsible for this assault. Nor have we forgotten how he kept the American public informed about what happened. Nor have we forgotten how he chastised those who tried to downplay and cover up events in Benghazi.

Oh, snap. None of those things actually happened, did they? My bad!

• yankeeintx says:

It doesn’t take much to distract lofo voters. Look over there, something shiny. After all “what difference does it make”!!

10. moe2004 says:

He’s dancing on childrens graves, shame on him and his discusting behavoir.

11. aliashubbatch says:

The Boy-King Bathhouse Barry O’bama, in all this gun control *cough, confiscation, cough,* debate, strikes me as the kind of person who wouldn’t think twice of shooting his wife and kids if he could get political gain from it. I really believe that. :neutral:

12. czarowniczy says:

He’s trying to bury this as Benghazi’s dead bodies didn’t work in his behalf. Dead bodies only count as/when th give him a boost in the polls. Worst thing is that this POtuS is young enough to be around loooooooong after he leaves office and spend the rest of his life stirring the poop pot. Think Jesse Jackson with more betterer speech.