TrayvonMartin_DoctoredPhoto

On the left the real picture – On the right the photoshopped fake picture.

Which One Was needed to sell the false narrative?

Members of the New York City Council wear "hoodie" sweatshirts as they stand together on the steps of City Hall in New York to call for justice in case of killing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Florida

Obama If I had a son

About these ads
This entry was posted in Conspiracy ?, Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Racism, Trayvon Martin, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

224 Responses to Trayscheme: It Began as a fraud – A Photoshop….. The fraud continues one year later…. And So Many Idiots (sheeple masses) still buy the B.S.

1. ytz4mee says:

Well, to be fair, they were/are marketing a product. One that needed to be made as mass market appealing as possible.

Leaking panties lovin’ No_Limit_Nigga was a tough sell.

After all, as Sybrina so helpfully reminds us during her tour of Deptford, UK, she is so glad that Traydemark’s death could be turned into “something profitable”.

2. ytz4mee says:

In Liston’s highly biased Reuters piece posted on the splash page for Yahoo!, the vast majority of the comments are decidedly in the Zimmerman sympathy camp. A great number are also asking why the media insists on using the disingenuous photo of the 12 year old Trayvon shopped around by Julison as part of the “narrative”.

3. ed357 says:

Not really surprising…..

the MSM and the White House uses some type of filter to show 0bama as a light skinned almost white person.

4. lovemygirl says:

Peace Frog – Doors

There’s blood in the streets, it’s up to my ankles
    She came
    There’s blood on the streets, it’s up to my knee
    She came
    Blood on the streets in the town of Chicago
    She came
    Blood on the rise, it’s following me
    Think about the break of day

5. lovemygirl says:

BTW, been doing damage on CNN posts too, maybe hit the HuffPuff stuff tomorrow. There are plenty that never bought the BS out there. It is the MSM that needs to turn, but they never will. I don’t really give a rats behind about those that chant Justice for this or that, they are not worth my time.

6. jordan2222 says:

Do we know, for sure, who actually photoshopped the picture at the top?

7. brutalhonesty says:

I find it hilarious that the only proven fake photo of trayvon, that was photoshopped, is THEIR OWN REPRESENTATION OF HIM! AND ITS FLIPPING RACIST AS ALL CRUMP.(see what I did there snicker)….and the only fake pictures in evidence are the black and white copies the state manufactured to confuse the media. HILARIOUS!

8. brutalhonesty says:

fyi I took the liberty of making some political cartoons. I hope you all like. I will unveil later. Im still working on them and then need to scan them. You will certainly all appreciate the mental imagery and inside jokes that are there.

• brutalhonesty says:

right now I have five works ready….might do 1 or 2 more then unveil as the east coast wakes up. Pretense, I want everyone to download them and use them, share them often, post them on twitter, send them to the media, even if you print it out and send it by mail….hell send some by mail to sanford…hell we have the SAO address, and the C/O bin file names…. as long as it supports gz you have my permission to use my copyrighted intellectual property. Any trayvon supporter is not allowed to post my work to harass me or ridicule me. they do not have my permission to use my work, alter it, or reproduce it.,
      (chip am I legally sound here with my revocation of their “fair use”?)

“and if those brothers dont like my style, we can take it to the street”
      grass roots truth.

9. boutis says:

If photos were altered in the marketing and propaganda campaign it is following general social norms within the black community to elevate social status. Skin tone is one of the ways in which social and economic status is determined. It is an artificial standard used in some form by every culture on earth and I thought we were getting past such meaningless judgements. It is very ironic that such a double standard is being marketed in this case.

• brutalhonesty says:

interestingly enough, every black ive ever known, gave trouble to the “black” ones….”that black ass nigga” “black ass hoe” “he too dark, nasty”….one was so black thats what he went by..due to them naming him, as if he is their slave I guess….we name ye “black”….

conversely I also hear alot of “that light skinned bitch is fine” and “i gots me a light skinned nigga he so fine”.

if that isnt their own racism and self hate, I dont know what is.

• ftsk420 says:

Guy I grew up with had the nickname mud because he was so black.

• waltherppk says:

The vanity use of hair relaxers and straighteners for black women has always seemed a little odd to me. But many of the women seem to go that route in a quest for “beauty”. I never personally thought the natural look was inferior, so it is a definite cultural curiosity. I have known black women who had mixed polynesian ancestry and had straight jet black hair, and other black women who simply wore their hair natural “afro” and it looks fine to me either way. But I think most of the black women still do the hair straightener routine. Is there a racial component to that ? It wouldn’t surprise me if there is.

• Sam says:

A lot of black women use wigs as well. Straight haired wigs like the ones Michelle Obama is so fond of. I know some women hate their hair, but, wow.

• waltherppk says:

Look I am a man who appreciates beauty of women of all races ….and yeah too many of them just don’t know that God got ‘em right and there is nothing to “fix”. Whatever the race women seem to think if their hair is curly it needs to be straight, or if it is straight it needs to be curled or if it is brown it needs to be blonde and on and on and on ….all is vanity and vexation of the spirit …you are beautiful just the way you are.

• janc1955 says:

From what I understand, the fixation on their hair has larger implications for their health. I’ve read/heard heard that one of the reasons more black women don’t exercise, despite obesity rates and other health concerns for that demographic, is because they don’t want to mess up the hair they spend so much time and money jacking around with. That’s just insane. I think a short, natural cut looks very flattering on most black women. How you can ignore your weight and health in favor of what’s sitting on top of your head is beyond me. But … I’m a cracka chick, so obviously I just don’t get it.

• boricuafudd says:

As someone who has been married to an African-American woman for 22 yrs and counting, I can attest that there are some activities that my wife will not do without preparation if there is a chance her hair will be messed up. The curious thing is that I prefer that she goes natural but she just can not do it. I had asked her in the past, I know better now, and she can’t explain it, but you can see her uncomfortableness if her hair is not composed before leaving the house or in front of other people. Now I know of some that take this to the extreme, thankfully, my wife is not one of those. It can get expensive.

• janc1955 says:

Bori — your wife’s emotions around her hair sound like the result of, dare I say it? … black-on-black racism. It is not the crackas who make fun of black hair, it is other blacks. So the discomfort your wife feels, that she can’t even explain, is a burden placed on her by others of her race. It happened recently to the little gymnast, Gabby, as well. While she was busy winning gold medals at the Olympics, social media was on fire with nasty comments about of all things, her hair. I’ll guarantee you 99% of the people making vile remarks about that kid’s hair were not white. So this seems to be another situation in which blacks are their own worst enemies. And as I said in my earlier post, this has larger implications than hair. Too bad Michelle O., with all her interest in fresh veggies and healthy food for kids, doesn’t have the courage to tackle the “hair problem” among so many black women. Solving the “hair problem” could potentially send lots of black women off to gyms, swimming pools, and other venues where they can get more exercise and improve their health.

• boricuafudd says:

You are probably 100% right, I have heard some of the comment made by blacks about blacks and their hair, that would make me self-conscious. Now that you mentioned Gabby, both my wife and I were appalled at the comments directed at that beautiful, talented young lady.

10. boricuafudd says:

I have asked a TM supporter if he knew the photo was photoshopped to make TM look lighter and more anglicized. He said that he knew but the photo is needed to gain support from his other prog friends. I then asked him was that not racist of him as well as hypocritical? He answered that we live in a racist society, so he was conforming for the cause. I asked him doesn’t that mean you are racist? He called me a few choice names and won’t talk to me anymore.

11. Lou says:

I thought you would include the wrist tattoo with the name Sybrina. man, that picture pops Traybot’s bubbles, and I love hearing them say that it’s okay if a minor gets a wrist tattoo..

12. kyle says:

Sadly guys, the one on the right is the real image. The one on the left was printed out at a Kinkos and blown up on a huge banner at a rally last year. You can tell because at the bottom the black ink cartridge started to run low and you can see the dark purple at the bottom. Black ink, as you may know is not really black but deep deep blue or purple (like pens).

We can drop this narrative now.

• stellap says:

You can “drop this narrative” any time you like. Doesn’t mean the rest of us will. I disagree with you wholeheartedly about the possibility of photoshopping. Are you suggesting that the image on the right is a untouched photo of Trayvon Martin?

• libby says:

seems like the toner also got stock on his lip (not anywhere near the edge of the photo)….whil the treehouse is useful to show the sceheme team lies, it also helps them come up with new lies, but they are as obvious as their first lies

• Chip Bennett says:

We can drop this narrative now.

Who are “we“?

Sadly guys, the one on the right is the real image.

Oh, how cute. Another JQBot Troll.

I’m sorry; I just don’t have the patience for this level of stupid today.

• mung says:

Thank you for your scientific explanation of why you are a mindless troll. See the statements you made are as baseless as your argument is. You can tell you are a troll because you follow the people who make up BS to try to reconcile the conflict in their mind whenever actual evidence comes out that contradicts the story in their head. You can drop this narrative now. Although, you think we are going to buy into the crazy made up theories that come from the troll kingdom, we actually base our theories on proven facts. Even then we don’t just blindly follow anyone, we go read for ourselves, interpret for ourselves, and discuss things between each other to come up with the best version using reason and logic.

No go back to your bridge, your mommy is calling.

• mcfyre2012 says:

“The one on the left was printed out at a Kinkos and blown up on a huge banner at a rally last year. You can tell because at the bottom the black ink cartridge started to run low and you can see the dark purple at the bottom.”

Do you have the Kinko’s receipt?

The picture on the right is obviously photo-shopped. Trayvon was never that light in skin color. He is also set back to appear smaller and more child-like…and much less menacing.

(At least it’s a better photo-shop job than the White House produces!)

• pbunyan says:

Why does a printer running out of ink prove a photo is fake? That makes absolutely no sense. Are you sure your not Obama posting under a pseudonym? I mean he constantly uses logical fallacies like that, so you either are him or someone as stupid as him.

• AghastInFL says:

The original first ran in the “Miami Herald” it was not copied from a poster.

• ftsk420 says:

Sorry but the pic is a photoshop I ran it through a program and it came back as a photoshop.

• gannasview says:

The one on the right is absolutely photoshopped, rather poorly. His head looks like one of those cutouts on Rumpole’s JibJab videos. The one on the left has actually been cropped and his face looks blotchy. Maybe it was their first try…. I don’t know if it is actually the original, but the right definitely is not the original!

Try again!

13. brutalhonesty says:

thy unveiling, please download, share, whatever…..make it visible. everyone. fb it, tweet it, print it out and post it on a light pole. i dont care. spread the truth
    My trayvon art

14. libby says:

KEEP THE HOAX ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. mung says:

I am very tired of the profiling of people just because they wear a hoodie, I mean really, it is totally over rated that people in hoodies are violent criminals.

16. Xballer52 says:

The fraud continues because it HAS too. If the truth about who Trayvon Martin truly was, there would be a difficult time manufacturing ANY sympathy for his demise. Certainly Trayvon Martin would not be viewed as a mere so called “victim” to vigilanty justice. Here are a few questions that conveniently haven’t been asked that if they were would provide a glimpse into who Trayvon Martin was. You can photoshop his picture, you can try to photoshop his entire teenage existence; however, you can’t photoshopt the TRUTH!!!

An important question that I have only seen addressed here, but is very important into the WHO and WHY, ask yourself this question: Why has no one in the media asked the question to the family WHY wasn’t Trayvon Martin living with his birth Mother Sybrina Fulton? It is rare to see a Mother who is making a good wage and for all intents and purposes seems very capable of meeting the financial needs of her son NOT HAVE CUSTODY OF HER SON. In fact, it’s even rarer when the other parent is a truck driver who spends because of the job would spend the majority of his time on the road. So I ask, why wouldn’t the Mother, who has a well paying 9A-5P job, who seemingly does not have a criminal record to speak of, who owns a house, NOT HAVE CUSTODY OF HER 17 YEAR OLD SON? I don’t know many mothers from divorced families that don’t have custody of their children, but for some reason Trayvon Martin did not LIVE WITH HIS MOTHER! WHY???

Sybrina KNOWS EXACTLY WHY!
    Some of the answers could be seen in her initial reaction to his death. Remember, Sybrina did not drive up to Sanford upon learning of his death. I ask, what mother would not immediately stop what they were doing and drive 3 hours up the road to see his body and try to find out answers???
    Sybrina KNOWS EXACTLY WHY!!

Why thelack of emotion and apparent disconnect when Sybrina was initially interviewed about Trayvon Martin. Why did she not KNOW ANYTHING about her son, Trayvon Martin? Why the lack of emotion by a Mother who just lost her son?
    Sybrina KNOWS EXACTLY WHY!

The good news is that there are other people who do also. There are people who know why Trayvon Martin was NOT WELCOME at the residence of his OWN BLOOD MOTHER!!

Stopy the charade, the facade, the manufactured sympathy Sybrina. When Trayvon Martin was killed, you were NOT SURPRISED. In fact, you had written him off LONG AGO. In fact, if you were competely honest, would you say that you may have felt just the slightest bit of RELIEF that Trayvon Martin was NO LONGER going to be YOUR PROBLEM, and you were no longer going to be the subject of THREATS?

Sybrina, YOU KNOW!! But, so do I!

Hopefully there is some documented proof to the answers of these questions. Much of what should have been documented, WASN’T, and much of what was document, WAS HIDDEN. I will bring to light what I can, much of which is just beyond my reach. Hopefully there are others with enough courage to stand-up and say ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

I printed this not out of any hatred for Sybrina Fulton or the Martin family, but just to bring additional light to fraud and hypocricy that is the entire Trayvon Martin movement. This entire incident is a tragedy, in fact, there are many tragedies associated with this entire event. Yes, I agree that Trayvon Martin’s death was a tragedy, not because he was killed while perpetuating the crime of Aggravated or Felony Battery, but because there are litterally thousands of Trayvon Martins who have succumed to the “Thug Life”, and get their pesonal satisifaction, gratification , and self-worth not from those things that are good in this world, but rather the antithesis of good, drugs, violence, hate, and disregard for human life. The tragedy is that this is an opportunity to address many of the social ills of the Black Community in an open and honest manner. To be honest, it’s not just the Black Community, the disregard for the value of life has permeated society to the point where it is not a problem isolated to the Black Community, but is prevalent across cultures, and socio-economic classes. Instead of addressing the problem, it’s being used as propaganda for the interests of a self serving few. That’s where the shame lies.

• libby says:

awesome

• Sharon says:

Good stuff. Over the months of this mess that old line has occurred to me more than once–those who are talking don’t know, and those who know ain’t talking. The absence of truth in public discourse is devastating to any nation and the price to be paid is compounded by deceivers and deceived who are just fine with this state of affairs.

• myopiafree says:

Hi Sharon – The tragedy of the rootless Black child, who drifts into organized gang volence, and kills 300 other black kids in Chicago – it TOTALLY IGNORED. The root reason, is swept under the rug by Obamma. Rather that having the courage and HONESTY to admit it – his must ATTACK lawful gun owners in our country. This is the real hypocracy of Obama. Do not face the REAL PROBLEM. Attack others – who have nothing to do with volent blacks killing other blacks in Chicago. This is just part of the BGI promotion.

• mcfyre2012 says:

“I ask, what mother would not immediately stop what they were doing and drive 3 hours up the road to see his body and try to find out answers???”

Exactly! None of her actions were of a concerned mother, merely a non-caring grifter looking for a buck. She was more concerned about getting his name trademarked than anything else. Every action she has taken has been about benefitting herself.

• tara says:

Same reasoning to explain why Tracy Martin simply made some phone calls and never bothered to trace Trademark’s path to the 7-11, to see if maybe he was injured or killed by a car or something. Isn’t that what most parents would do?

• maggiemoowho says:

That is an excellent point. That would be the first thing a parent would do. I always thought it was strange that he called a Juvie center before the police. A parent only does that if their kid has had previous run ins with the law.

• janc1955 says:

I knew things were all kinds of wrong in that family when I found out Tracy (supposedly, because who knows when he really returned to Brandi’s townhouse) simply went to bed the night Trayvon was shot without knowing where his suspended, unsupervised son was.

• pbunyan says:

You know another aspect of this is that while we know the Great Society has destroyed the black family to the point where 70% of black children are born out of wedlock, Trayvon was not. His parents were married when he was born yet he still ended up like most fatherless black men. (Tracy Martin was clearly never Trayvon’s father, just his “baby’s daddy”.) That is the sad, but mostly hidden reality of the tragedy that was Trayvon’s short life.

• tara says:

I don’t know from personal experience because I’ve never been in that situation, but I imagine that when you are divorced and you don’t have custody it requires a great effort to be a devoted parent. It can be done, I’ve certainly seen examples of it, but it requires a lot of self-sacrifice. Tracy Martin seems incapable of such self-sacrifice. Just in the few days leading up to the shooting, Tracy Martin exhibited numerous times that he was concerned about himself, not Trademark. Dropping Trademark off with Brandy for 3 days, not even being able to drive him all of the way to Sanford, not having Trademark stay with him at the convention hotel, leaving Trademark to fend for himself, not bothering to find out where he was the night of the shooting, not bothering to retrace Trademark’s path to the 7-11 …. and Team Skittles’ dares to attempt to portray Tracy Martin as the loving doting dad?? Are they kidding? Maybe this is the extent of love and devotion in that f’d up environment.

• gannasview says:

Excellent post!

Just because she gave birth to Trayvon, doesn’t mean she is a “mother”. I know this from personal experience with my nephew. His dad, my brother, is also a truck driver. The woman who gave birth to him has never been a mother to him. She has relied on others to raise him. My brother was home almost every morning around 2 but would have to leave around 11:00 am. We knew my nephew could not stay by himself. So, he eventually came to live with me. I raised him as if he were my biological son. He loves me as if I were his biological mother. My nephew still tries so hard to get his biological to accept him and to just love him. It doesn’t work because she is too selfish. He is a good kid and has not been perfect, but thankfully he has not gotten into trouble.

Because of my experience with my nephew, I completely understand Sabrina Fulton! She is in it for the Benjamins! (pun intended!)

• tara says:

I’m not religious, but I’m compelled to respond “bless you” to your post. You are a great person.

• Sha says:

gannasview: I am raising my nephew now also and have raised others so I know exactly where you are coming from. I know you know what I’m talking about when I say that as the person who takes over trying to be the mom that we go through a roller coaster of emotions ….. so imagine what they go through…. I have been mad , sad , heart broken and shocked at how some people look at and treat there children. I am not a perfect mom but my children know I love them more than life its self. I just don’t understand how the money heals the lose of there son….. I also feel like they are being disrespectful to the people who set up these rallies in there home town by not showing up. Thats just MO.

• gannasview says:

Sha: I knew I liked you!!! Do I ever know what you mean! I remember when my nephew was 10 he was in the bed crying and he asked me why didn’t his mother love him. My heart completely broke into a million pieces. I have never understood and will never understand how someone can throw their kids away like garbage.

The least we can do is given them our best! Every kid deserve to be given a chance in life.

Tara: Thank you, but I am just an ordinary person who just loves my kids! The one that I carried in my womb and the ones that I have carried in my heart!

• janc1955 says:

My mother died when I was 28 and my youngest brother was just 16 and living with my ex-husband and I (my mother had been living with us also). He’d been there since the age of 14, and he was headed to juvenile delinquency when the 2 of them came to live with us. He continued to live with us through his first year of college, and then got his own place. Throughout that time, I sat on him hard to try to keep him out of trouble. He had curfews and rules that were stricter and more heavily enforced than most of his friends being raised by 2 parents. I told him once he graduated high school that if he wasn’t going to college, he’d need to start paying rent. Fortunately, none of his misbehavior through his teen years was bad enough to get him into any serious trouble, and he wound up with a college degree and a good job he’s had for 15 years or so now. My point is, I was his older sister, and I’m actually his half sister, I was pretty young when I “inherited” him, and my ex-husband had no obligation to raise him. But raise him we did — hands on — from 14 until his late teens. It can be done. It MUST be done if kids are to have a chance to be productive members of society when they reach adulthood.

• Sha says:

janc1955: All any kid wonts is love and to feel like they are wonted. When people pay attention thats when kids start turning there lives around.

• janc1955 says:

Sha — in my brother’s case, he had plenty of attention and I think he knew he was loved. What he needed was direction and a firm hand. I had one huge advantage that helped keep him stay on the straight and narrow (relatively speaking ) — he didn’t want to have to go live with his father. I never really threatened him with it … just let him know it was an “option.”

• Sha says:

gannasview: I know about the crying and so much more …… :(

• indiethink says:

Exactly, and in interviews yesterday with major media not one reporter asked the obvious question to Ms Fulton, “why do you think Trayvon brutally assaulted George, and even when neighbors warned him to stop, he did not”. The follow-up question might drill down into the lies the family first promoted with the cousin on the idiotic Nancy Grace show.

• sundance says:

@xballer, I’ve got just about every resource I know of on this aspect. M-D folks have confirmed what you write here, and there is physical evidence to support. The matter becomes fighting them through the process to expose it….. but success is close at hand.

We’ve got your six.

Wolverines !

• Xballer52 says:

Sundance,
        I was reluctant to bring this up; however, it’s been a year, and the scheme is still being perpetuated. People’s careers, repuations, and lives have been destroyed because of this case. The very laws that our founding fathers put in place to protect the innocent and to prevent injustice have been disregarded and blatantly ignored. Those who should be walking freely are confined to their personal prisons and fearing for their life, and those who should be confined to prison to are walking freely.

I’ve had enough of the parades, the marches, the faux tears, the blame, the lies, the cries of racism, the cries for social justice, and the pleas for money. It’s all PREDICATED ON LIES. EVERY BIT OF IT!!!

It’s my hope that the TRUTH about who Trayvon Martin was, is revealed for all to see. Not that I expect it to change the minds of those who want to “protect at all costs” the poster child for black victimology. I want it for the true victims in this case. George Zimmerman, his wife, his mother, his father, those who were victims of beatings in the name of Trayvon Martin, and hose who were declared racist because they dared speak up for TRUTH.
        Sundance, best of luck in your search for truth. I eagerly anticipate your findings!

So Sybrina, why is it exactly that Trayvon Martin did not live with you although you had a good job, a car, and seemingly were capable of providing for every material need he may have had? WHY?

17. Xballer52 says:

Please excuse my disjointed sentences. I started and stopped about a dozen different times while taking care of other tasks deemed by others as important.

18. ctdar says:

I’ve gotten to a point where I am skeptical of any image that is known to already have been photoshopped….was TM really wearing his “hood up” when that photo on left was taken OR was it added just as facial lightness & rounded edges in order to sell the narrative of that night when he was shown on store film to be wearing it in that manner?

19. eastern2western says:

once the trial starts, trayvon will become the poster boy for nra. The action of trayvon is the exact reason why people buy guns.

20. boutis says:

Differences in the photos show a thinning of eyebrows and elimination of beard also which are signs of puberty.

21. stellap says:

Actually, the pic on the left looks like a pencil sketch that a friend made for me back in the 1960′s. No hoodie though.

22. tara says:

THANK YOU Conservative Treehouse for not backing down!! Team Skittles’ latest pathetic attempt to suppress the truth will not work.

Pardon me while I think out loud … First, Team Skittles hastily created a fairy tale, most notable for the numerous modifications of Trademark’s physical appearance and behaviors/background to make him palatable as a victim. They employed a PR firm to quickly implant the fairy tale in the public’s minds so that facts later revealed would have little or no impact. And they employed the “civil rights” clown posse to spin the incident as racially motived for four reasons: 1) to incite anger and hate among blacks, thus ensuring riots and violence if the case does not proceed as they desire, 2) to coerce white champions of the blacks to remain devoted, thus ensuring sufficient support of rallies and petitions, 3) to strike fear in the hearts of residents of Florida who have much to lose if angry mobs engage in riots and violence and 4) to strike fear in the hearts of white elected officials in Florida who will lose black votes if they are not pereceived as champions of the blacks.

When the shredding of the fairy tale began, Team Skittles engaged in – and continues to engage in – the suppression of the release of factual information. And now their latest tactic is crying witness intimidation to further suppress the release of factual information despite the fact that all acts of intimidation have been executed by their side.

It couldn’t be any more obvious that Team Skittles is absolutely desperate. They have no case! If they had a case they would act with confidence. However, having no case doesn’t ensure justice. I am aware of too many wrongful convictions, cases so weak I can’t comprehend how a jury could convict and yet they did. But that’s no reason to give up. The tenacity, effort, and principles of all of you who participate here astound me. O’Mara and West alone could not help George, the media has failed miserably, it is this web site and others like it which are giving George any real shot at justice.

• griz1234 says:

“Clown Posse”!!!

Excellent!

I think I’ll steal it, and add it to “Black Grievance Industry” to form a new acronym:

“BGICP”

LOLz

• boricuafudd says:

I am under no illusions of our fourth branch of the government. The MSM is in it to make money, the truth is what they make of it. After years of lower expectations and losses. The MSM needs Astroturf controversies such as TM to stay alive. If there was no controversy they create it. First it was racial, then it was SYG, guns, and now back to race. All to sell newspapers, high ratings, etc. They want to stay relevant, as their influence wanes. I think that is why they celebrated so much, that they helped a bum get re-elected.

The fault lies not with them,though it lies with us as a country. We no longer want the truth or justice. We allow ourselves to be manipulated. TM shows us that a country can be lied to, scam and force to act in ways contrary what is best for it. TM was a wonderful opportunity to talk about something that is grave in our country, the rise in violence in our young people. To show the consequences of using violence to resolve conflicts. Instead it has become a joke to aggrandized and enrich a select few.

The lessons we should take from this are not imparted on the young. Instead we hear people proclaim if someone was following me I would beat him up to. How will that help, how many more TM’s will there be because of this message. At the same time we are telling people don’t try to make things better, let the criminals have free rein, if don’t you will be facing the full force of the State against you.

The media, showed again why it will become irrelevant in the future, since their thirst for sensationalism, astroturfing controversies and plain ignoring the truth, make us not trust them. Even the very people who the MSM depends on, the pliable, naïve, impressionable people are turning to other means for information.

This tragedy, as it is tragic when someone dies needlessly could have been so much more. It will never be, the few people like the ones here, that search thru the muck, and filth to get at the truth are not listened to . Nobody wants to admit the problems within their community but ignoring won’t make them go away. Someday someone might remember that.

23. thehoff71 says:

Today marks the one year anniversary of the night one mans life was turned upside down. In the desperate act of saving his life from a violent attack by an troubled and unparented young man, George has been subject to the most abject ugliness from the most egregious ugly, and ill informed people who ever walked the Earth.

Trayvon Martin’s family did not seek justice, they sought revenge by hiring an Ambulance Chaser with access to Ryan Julison, a publicist, who created a false narrative of race to drive the mainstream media into organizing a simple minded populace into self righteous frenzy resulting in a sitting Governor overstepping his bounds by going around an entire Police Department and State Attorney’s office.

The Social Media landscape, full of hateful and deliberately ignorant people took to the internet, setting up all manners of Twitter accounts, Facebook Pages, and blogs dedicated to continue the relentless assault on George. Faux Experts popped out of the wood works. Individuals used this as an opportunity to line their own pockets by taking advantage of the most ignorant of the social media users who cannot think for themselves creating a Hive Mind of zombie like drones, repeating ad infinitum the lies of Benjamin Crump and working themselves into hysteria over blatant fantasy role-playing scenarios devoid of fact and steeped in supposition and disregard for how the legal system actually works.

And now, that the State has invested themselves in the false caterwauling of The Scheme Team, they cannot back off. They are in too deep.

I bore witness to that during Fridays hearing.

A sitting Judge is now disregarding established case law and ignoring her own rule of procedure.

A Prosecutor is arguing from the point of view of the Social Media Haters and has YET to make a valid argument based on Legal Precedent. Instead he drones on and on and on about “Conservative Treehouse”, “Media Interviews”, and the alleged fear of State Witnesses with no evidence to back up his claims.

And it would be easy to believe that George is Doomed because of it. I do know that this Judge will not grant immunity..she will not follow the law.

However

I still believe in the legal system. I still believe that a Jury will see past the lies and manufactured evidence of Dee Dee. I believe the 6 or 12 individuals selected to sit on the panel will be fair and put an end to this assault. It’s not impossible that this will happen. Casey Anthony knows this, so will George.

A year later and my resolve has not been destroyed. I will continue to speak out against the tidal wave of emotionally based unreason.

They tried to silence me. They may try again, but that is all they will do: try.

But George, if you ever see this page know that I am in your corner. I will continue to fight to counter the lies and hatred.

You deserve as much.

• tara says:

In honor of this day, I’m making another donation to the GZ Legal Defense Fund.

• janc1955 says:

the hoff: great post! Except for the Casey/George comparison. Anthony is guilty but was acquitted. George is innocent, and hopefully the people who need to wake up to that fact, will.

• thehoff71 says:

I won’t get in to a was she or was she not, the State didn’t prove a case and the Jury did not buy it. Whether she committed the crime or not is between herself and her own conscious. Thanks for the comment though.

24. Even if you completely deconstruct this childlike image they are using and expose the “real” Trayvon there is a large segment of the black community that it will make no difference to. They will see the aggressive, grill wearing, foul mouthed, disrespectiful troubled young man as a “normal” black kid. And that won’t change. Even if it is proven that he was on drugs and really was doing something suspicious or anything else, it just won’t matter to them.

• tara says:

I don’t even think that any black person brainwashed by Team Skittles’ fairy tale can ever be saved. I do think that many of the white champions of the blacks can be saved. They just need repeated doses of factual evidence.

• Sorry. I didn’t mean to imply that the exposure shouldn’t be done. And I agree with you that the repeated doses of factual evidence need to be put out there. I am just a little frustrated with people who think thugdom is a good and proper way of life and that we all should accept it like they do.

25. eastern2western says:

one year later, zimmerman is still a white hispanic.

• tara says:

Apparently because it would be a non-issue if he’d been a black Hispanic. That must be what they’re telling us. Talk about racist ….

• rejoicenhim says:

I wonder if the media considers Obama the first “White African” president…..

• rejoicenhim says:

I didn’t realize this comment was also quoted in the Denver post! It’s great others are asking and speaking out against racism in the media!!

• libby says:

it aint racism as long as the hate (or mere contempt) you encourage is directed at white folks (just ask spike lee, roseanna barr, and most of the media morons from pmsnbc, communist news network (CNN) or the hang em high network (HLN)

26. tara says:

Maybe you all had seen this, I hadn’t:

MLK’s niece criticized the BGI for playing the race card. Obviously, they ignored her. They have no need for reason and civility. They have no concern for the long term impact of their actions. They want short term gains, votes and money, and they aren’t afraid to employ lies, threats, and even violence to get their way. They keep non-whites under control with “if you’re not with us then you’re against us” mentality, the effect of which is either guilt or fear. What to do?

• tara says:

Another oldie but goodie … Mike Rosen editorial in the Denver Post:

To fit the narrative of white-on-black oppression, Zimmerman, born to a Latino mother and white father, has been labeled by Reuters and other media as a “white Hispanic.” I don’t recall Barack Obama being designated our first white African-American president.

I also don’t recall Halle Berry as being designated the first “white black” Best Actress Oscar winner.

27. hexx says:

the pic on the right is probably retouched but I find it hard to believe that it is processed or got from the pic on the left.

In that panel they are not the same size, but even taking account of that, the pic of the left looks fuzzier, smeared, less precise and detailed.

The pic on the left is bad compared to the pic on the right. What Kyle wrote is a credible explanation.

IT is possible and probable that both pics are derived from the same source image, and the left one ended up looking worse than the right one, in terms of technical pic quality.

The pic on the right is retouched but it’s no more fake than the left one that looks more degraded.

28. CCG says:

“With digital data, it’s always easy to degrade the data but those enhance buttons like seen in TV series and movies don’t exist in reality. You cannot add resolution, real details and non artificial sharpness via simple digital manipulation. You cannot make a clear image out off fuzzy blob pushing enhance button.”

My Cyberlink software can do just that. Besides, the original was not a fuzzy blob. Also, I’m sure the PR team had access to much more professional software than the average person has access to.

29. eastern2western says:

a year later, npr still believes george zimmerman confronted trayvon after told not to get out of his car.

30. scubachick75 says:

The way the Martin/Fulton family & Crump manipulate and exploit the 1 year anniversary of Trayvon’s death is repulsive. They see Trayvon as a dollar sign…nothing more and nothing less. Does anyone else find it odd that Sybrina can’t do a single interview or appearance without Crump there beside her. Is it because every time she opens her mouth stupid comes out? I had to stop reading anything Trayvon related today because they are pouring the bull sh*t on so thick that I feel sick. The truth is, if Trayvon would have been killed by another black kid, we never would have heard about it and Crump sure as heck wouldn’t be on the Saint Skittles/Garbage can World Tour.

31. brutalhonesty says:

I stand here today in support of a brown man accused of being white and therefor racist. 5 Years Ago I made my first public political post in support of 1070, and was instantly called a racist, for posting the irrefutable fact Illegal immigration is illegal. The same soros media talking points that say george is white, would have had george scared to go to “nazizona” lest he be asked for his “papers” and be accused of being “an illegal” based solely on the color of his skin and that he speaks spanish. In fact, they would tell him his “jewish” name was fake, because Brown people cant be named Zimmerman. It just does not add up. It’s the same NBC that said it.

32. waltherppk says:

I am Trayvon Martin …..I am the egg man …..I am the walrus
    Eveybody smokes pot…everybody smokes pot…..everybody smokes pot

33. jordan2222 says:

A few days ago, there was a brief discussion about eliminating the daily open thread about George. Today, so far, there have been over a hundred comments about a photoshopped picture in this separate thread.

I do not know what the “answer” is but maybe we should continue that discussion.

I do know that on some days there are multiple threads about George, and it’s extremely time consuming to follow every single comment but my observation is that there is a lot of overlap and duplication of comments.

I personally want to read ALL information available about the case but it would sure be nice if it were “easier” to do that. On the surface, I am opposed to eliminating the daily thread.

I am retired but I suspect a lot of our members work and have limited time to devote to the case. You can miss a couple of days and find it almost impossible to catch up.

Just thinking out loud. ..

34. 22tula says:

Dee Dee

Have You Seen Her?

35. arkansasmimi says:

GAG A MAGGOT! Been waiting for this, even posted before wondering when would be asked by traybots!!! By She thinks she’s a princess***
    princss6‏@princss6 6 hrs ago
    Can we get a national holiday on February 26 to all victims of gun violence? #TrayDay #Trayvon #Justice4Trayvon #Justice4Jordan #SandyHook

• arkansasmimi says:

ROFL!!! If they are featuring Trayvon tonight, well they might can get a copy of his voice. To me the way tweet reads to me, TM is gonna be there :)
      ****
      Corey B. King‏@coreybking 47 min ago
      For all of the Trayvon supporters @iamjamiefoxx has a blogtalkradio show and will be featuring Trayvon tonight!

• ftsk420 says:

Guess they didn’t get the memo that Trayvon isn’t the poster child for gun violence. The girl that was recently shot in Chicago is.

36. jordan2222 says:

This is a response to Jonathan Capehart’s editorials including Playing ‘Games’ with Trayvon Martin’s image.

Anyone know who is writing these responses?

• eastern2western says:

o’mara needs to concetrate on the trial or hearing and ignore all of these distraction. It is always the final result that justifies all of the actions. If he wins the case and prove zimmerman as a victim, then he will be consider as a smart lawyer.

• Lou says:

….also there will be street justice by the BGI if the truth about Trayvon isn’t revealed. remember they chanted, “No Justice , No Peace” Everything needs to be revealed about who Trayvon really was. hopefully, they do expose DD as a fraud, but first and foremost they need to expose every thing they learned about who Trayvon was to the world and embarass the BGI.

37. maggiemoowho says:

Oreilly, is going to talk about GZ and TM tonight. Just saw it advertised on Fox.

38. Rich Branson says:

CNN just did a story on emails that George receives. And in the story they still run with the iced tea narrative. After all this time and the insane amount of info available on this case how can they still falsely report that he had “Iced Tea”? Bottom of the barrel journalism.

• Yep! Most of the media is in the tank with Trayvon Martin. After all, if Obama had a son he would look like Taryvon.

• boricuafudd says:

I am from the Northeast, where most of the national news bureaus originate. To us any product from Arizona, was called an Ice Tea. Is like when someone says “Coke” people assume they want a cola. This might be just word association, of course the fact that Watermelon Juice, black, Skittles have other connotations does help in the continuing Ice Tea, that wasn’t chronicles.

39. NYC” Tribute” to Trayvon Martin coming up next on HLN.

40. tara says:

Here’s a Feb 29 2012 article using that picture. I see Trademark isn’t all pale and twinkly-eyed like the commonly-used altered version:

41. ctdar says:

I found this photo of same image TM above (with more background imagery) in my travels. It definately looks like TM is wearing at black knit cap under hoodie. Also looks like he’s in a (school?) library (ceiling lights remind me of large open area) where he had a photo still taken off computer camera as he was leaning in.

• ctdar says:

Over his right shoulder looks like other desk areas, stacks, and a second level?

• JB from SoCal says:

Whoa!!! ctdar, now that’s a GREAT catch ! It’s got to be the original, given the detail involved; the other two have obviously been cropped.
        “We” should now set this original pic in the middle of the two and display it.

* * * SHOW ALL THREE IN ONE, WITH THE NEWLY FOUND ORIGINAL IN THE MIDDLE FOR COMPARISON * * *

[from posts earlier today & shown above:]
        kyle says:
        February 26, 2013 at 7:57 am
        “Sadly guys, the one on the right is the real image. The one on the left was printed out at a Kinkos and blown up on a huge banner at a rally last year.
        “We can drop this narrative now.
        “Although, the image on the right MAY have been photoshopped, they didn’t start with the image on the left.” [so now it's MAY HAVE BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED?]
        hexx says:
        February 26, 2013 at 12:25 pm
        “What Kyle wrote is a credible explanation.
        “I feel it’s not necessary or smart to insist that the bad pic is the real Trayvon. Sorry.”
        [ not necessary or smart? sorry?]
        Bottom line: the pic on the right has been photoshopped. Just like we said. Period.

The truth has prevailed once again.
        But thanks for participating, fellas.

• tara says:

Yes, that’s the photo for the article at my link above. I think we found it at the same time! Jinx. :) It does look like he’s wearing something over his ears at least.. Maybe a headband? Headphones? Or a cap.

• ctdar says:

How funny, practically at same time too! Jinx, Do I owe you a soda or you me :)
        Or a beer at Wees bar Friday ?

• JB from SoCal says:

Kudos to both of you!
        I hereby promote you both to First Class Detective, CTH “Branch”
        Your medals are in the mail.

• boricuafudd says:

Guys I hate to rain on the parade but that not quite the original, this was cleaned up version, the original is darker and he does appear to be wearing the same knitcap we see him in other pictures outside. You can tell by the contrast in the picture and how no glare is visible. Also his face should be in the shadows, and instead we see sharp lines and high contrast.

i do believe this was the one that was photoshopped later, and we see everywhere.

• tara says:

And here’s another old news story, Mar 08 2012, showing the unaltered photo of Trademark, this time in a collage on a pin worn by an unidentified “family member”. Apparently the family didn’t mind that Trademark was dark-skinned, at least until Crump got involved. Did Crump order the lightening and eye-sparkling? Julison?

• boricuafudd says:

Tara, that is the one even though it is a reproduction for the pin, you can see the differences, you can see the knit cap, the nose is wider, the larger darker eyebrows, rounder face. the growing mustache.

Darn, I am frustrated I did not save the original.

• arkansasmimi says:

I zoomed the pix up 400%, and to me it doesnt look like he has a cap on, to me it looks like his hair and normal shadow, you can see both of his ears in it also. Just my opinion tho. Good find.

42. Pingback: The Exploitation of Trayvon Martin : Quiet Mike