OK, Treepers, you want to know what you can do to help George Zimmerman, well, here it is.

Trayvon 7-11Trayvon with button

Today February 26th is the anniversary of the day 17-year-old thug Trayvon Martin angrily attacked George Zimmerman and was shot and killed by George in self-defense.

This shooting took place moments after Trayvon left a 7-11 store with the ingredients for his preferred drug cocktail, “Lean”. Skittles, Watermelon Fruit Punch, and Robitussin combine to make some “fire ass lean”, and Robitussin needed to be used because Trayvon could not find a local source for prescription liquid codeine. So at 6:29pm, after getting a couple of other older guys to buy him some Black and Mild Cigars at the 7-11 to go with the dope he was smoking, he headed back to his dad’s girlfriend’s (Brandi) condo.

These facts are not disputed – they are evident, provable, and cited with specific certainty by our research. We stand behind this 100%. Nothing about these fact-based assertions can be disputed without the intellectual disconnect leading to a manipulative series of lies and obfuscations; the Martin Family storyline is a series of fabricated lies. Period.

So beginning tomorrow we will be using the anniversary dates of “this year” to highlight what exactly was taking place last year on the same date. Example: Tomorrow we will compare February 27th 2013 to February 27th 2012 and discuss what was actually taking place moment by moment, hour by hour, as the fabricated story was constructed.

Your task, if you choose to participate, is to join in and stay focused on the singular “day’s events” being discussed, block out any other conversational distractions and reconstruct the timeline ONLY using the date as evidence of what was actually taking place.  Do not wander off in the weeds… stay focused on the day, the only day being discussed, and use your keen research and insight to focus on what each of the key players we have previously outlined was doing on THAT DAY.

Use cited media reports, investigative resources, and the words of the schemers themselves to construct the TRUE day-by-day story of how the Scheme was constructed and contrast it against the lies, manipulations and fraudulent story.

I will begin with some preliminary information each day.   You use the comments section to provide the cited content and by the end of each day I will update the post accordingly.  The finished product will be the truest outline of  events using all possible resources.

Trayvon Travels jpeg Map

About these ads
This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Conspiracy ?, Day By Day Trayvon Lies - The Story, Mark O'Mara, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

130 Responses to One Year Ago Today – Exposing the Corruption, The Lies, The Scheme…. day by day….

1. justfactsplz says:

Great idea. Going day by day will make it harder to miss pertinent information.

• John Galt says:

+ eleventy

• myopiafree says:

Hi Sundance and Treepers,
      Subject: What I truly found impossible to “understand”.

Let me call it “Black Racial Anger” – causing violent, un-provoked attacks on whites.
      Most people do not believe it is possible – that some people in this culture could be that volent. But it is not just “Whites” – is it is OTHER BLACKS. The press PRETENDS that these “fatherless” people – are not responsible for what they do. In the Washington Post on Sunday, there was a story of six black kids “gunned down” by other “gang” blacks. NONE of the attackers had legal pistols. No “gun control” measures will ever stop them. In fact, the “gun control” measures only dis-arm the innocent. We should keep on reminding ourselves of this “Black Rage” – and is the reson George Zimmerman was mindlesslly and violentlly attacked by Trayvon.

This case is pure myth, created by the BGI, and led by Crump, and his invented witness DeeDee – who could not have been talking to Trayvon – because the phone had a dead battery – and TM was wating for George to “come around the corner” so he could, “punch George’s lights out”.

2. Lou says:

well, the first giveaway is that he never opened the bag of Skittles or drank any of his Watermelon drink. this is after how long after he left the store?

3. mooney1el says:

An awesome approach! Not sure if I can add anything since I wasn’t around here until the end of March, but research I can do if needed.

4. jordan2222 says:

My first inclination would be to look at the threads posted right here at the TH for a year ago each day as we go along. That is the most reliable source of information. There was almost always at least one post…

I am not sure where you’re heading with this but it should be really interesting.

• Alexandra M. says:

I’m in! I’m honored to be among such amazing thinkers here!

• jello333 says:

After the first couple weeks or so, yeah. I don’t recall when the first post here was (I wasn’t here yet), but I think it was around mid-March. So you’re right, once it gets past that date. But before then, gonna have to look elsewhere… and I suspect that could get pretty interesting.

5. brutalhonesty says:

dunno if its posted live stream nyc event

• brutalhonesty says:

lmfao its all they got…..chanting “no justice no peace” and “the whole system is guilty” thats all we need to know. the cult will not accept anything but a public hanging.

• brutalhonesty says:

wow its all there for us all to see live….open threats.
        “the whole damn system is guilty” “we will not forget, we will not forgive”
        its all there, live, public, no excuses to deny it anymore. its all there. hear the words. see the hate. listen to the lies they use to back it

• brutalhonesty says:

LMFAO LIVE COMMENTARY delusional calling it massive right after saying “when it began there was 150 now theres like 40″

• brutalhonesty says:

lmfao the excuses flying “some dropped out due to police presence” and “some because of the rain” uh trayvon walked an hour in the rain for skittles and tea and they cant even march on his anniversary in his memory in some rain? COWARDS

• libby says:

Well, that is why trayvon was so suspicious to be standing in the rain (and looking in houses) when not even his supporters wil do so

• ytz4mee says:

I just returned from the “Vigil” at Union Square in Manhattan. The media and the police outnumbered the protestors, the majority of which were paid “National Action Network” members or recruited college students from NYC paid to hold up placards for the media to create the illusion of a “crowd”. Very disorganized; the majority of people left by 7:10, before the scheduled “candlelight vigil”. Will have a longer write-up later and photos if they turn out.

• justfactsplz says:

I can hardly wait to see what you come up with. Be careful out there.

• jordan2222 says:

Are you serious? You were actually there? Now that’s what I call boots on the ground. You do get around, doncha?

• arkansasmimi says:

ROFLMBO! Nasty Nat has few pix on twitter. Then Frances Robles says a MODEST crowd. And the pix I see, are Media and I didnt see ANY HOODIES. Might have missed one tho. OOPS take that back… TrayDad and crew did :)
        *************
        Natalie Jackson‏@NatJackEsq 2 hr ago
        Tracy addressing the crowd. pic.twitter.com/4rtbNtU21W

Natalie Jackson‏@NatJackEsq 2 hrs ago
        We cant even move. New Y ork remembers Trayvon. pic.twitter.com/XJBd36rGA8

Frances Robles‏@FrancesRobles 2 hrs ago
        Modest crowd in Union Square shouting ” I am Trayvon” in remembrance of anniversary of teen’s death.

• maggiemoowho says:

Thank You for the update. I was wondering how many people turned out for the Trash Can Tour. Tried to find a live web cam of Union Square, one site was down and the other said the camera was down for maintenance.

• libby says:

Since they were pretending there was a bgi crowd when there wasnt, they had to turn off the cameras so you wouldnt know they were lying again.
          I thought I misspelled the word “big” but the sentence looks fine the way it is

• jello333 says:

I hope you got to sag your pants and rock your hoodie!

• justfactsplz says:

Well I had a doctor’s appointment today and it was pouring rain. I put on a rain jacket, and rocked the attached hoodie but mine is a nice southwestern Indian print. I decided to forgo the sagging pants for fear of tripping over them in the rain,

• jello333 says:

I watched a lot of it live. No more than maybe 200 people at the rally. And the “march” declined from around 150 to start, to around 30 by the end. The best part was one of the chants:

“I sag my pants! I rock my hoodie! NYPD, keep your hands off me!”

6. eastern2western says:

a year later, we are still getting this type of yellow journalism
    according to the article,
    1) zimmerman approached trayvon. wrong, not proven because zimmerman was trying to avoid trayvon at all causes. he did not get out of his car till he knew that he lost trayvon
    2) syg allows people use deadly forces. wrong again because syg removes the requirment of retreat in a public area and allows people to use reasonable forces for self defense
    3) zimmerman had some conversations with trayvon and his words were borderline racial profiling. wrong again because most of his conversation was with the nen reporter. he was barely able to have a couple of words with trayvon before he was knocked down to the ground
    4) it was not the syg law that prevented the police from arresting zimmerman. It was actually lack of contradictory evidence to develop a probable case that prevented the police from making an official arrest of zimmerman
    5) there are just so many slanderous statements in this article that I hope the beastley firm is taking notes. lets hope they are.

• jordan2222 says:

eastern2western

I think Sundance wants to stick with what happened exactly on the date for the previous year.

7. spectator1 says:

Nice.

8. jordan2222 says:

Need some help with our search engine. What was the first date a post was made here about the case?

I cannot figure out how to use the search engine to go back that far. If I type in George Zimmerman, or Trayvon Martin, or any associated terms, I only get recent results. Same thing, if I choose a topic. There is an option for older posts, but that could take all day to get back to 2/26/12.

I want to be able to view ALL threads, (not just the open threads) day by day, beginning with the first one.

Anyone know how to do that?

9. diwataman says:

This may be helpful in this regard;

I don’t know how much I can participate, not sure if I really want to relive this whole thing, lol. I may feel inspired though so who knows.

For myself I want to get past this case especially since the spigot of evidence has virtually been cut off for months now. But more importantly I’m more interested in the workings of the BGI around the country and not just this case, following Crump around is illuminating in this regard. That being said I doubt we’ll ever see a case this big, covered so much by the news and amount of evidence released, so any new cases would be more difficult to investigate.

• jordan2222 says:

This is excellent, DMan. Thank you. Does it stop at 8/26/2012?

• ejarra says:

I hate to say this but I think there may be a bigger case(s) after this if Georgie is acquitted or bigger yet if his shooting is shown to be justified at the hearing and he becomes a free man once again. There are enough angry crazy people out who will cause problems somewhere nationally. Arson, looting, riots and some will probably die as a result. No, it saddens me to say; but, this won’t end in June.

The sad thing is that this could have been squashed back in April with a GJ.

10. pet says:

It was a dark and stormy night…..

• libby says:

When all the good kids were all accounted for (good kids KNOW they are expected home by dark).
      And all the good parents KNOW where there kids are after dark!
      The kids who up to no good, they are often out roaming through such dark and stormy nights.
      The parents who have abandoned their jobs as parents, they have no idea where their kids are on dark and stormy nights (and they are not all that intgerested in finding out whether their kids have gotten into trouble on dark and stormy nights).
      And when these negligent non-parents get home on dark and stormy nights at all hours, do they even bohter to search hard for their missing unsupervised kids?
      (It was dark and stomry and BIG tray wasnt home yet-he hadnt come home under mysterious circumstances, so his daddy did what every irresposible parent would do, he turned OFF his phone and went to sleep).

11. diwataman says:

Can we start now, lol?

Updated: 9:36 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 26, 2012 | Posted: 8:59 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 26, 2012
    Man shot, killed in Sanford

12. ctdar says:

Ok sounds good & just to check, there will be 2 GZ threads now? One of reconstruction of years timeline and the other regular daily thread that is accounting of current activity in case?

13. pbunyan says:

As long as we’re talking about the 26th, there’s a question I’ve had for some time. IIRC, in the famous video of George arriving at the police station, his hands are cuffed behind his back. Also I see from the article diwataman linked to above the police told the paper that George “turned himself in”. Doesn’t that mean that he was under arrest? Do you get handcuffed when you’re not under arrest? When you turn yourself in, doesn’t that mean you’re then under arrest?

The reason I ask is because one of the very first lies was that George was not arrested. I believe he was arrested, but never charged and eventually released when the police found no grounds to hold him.

• ejarra says:

Not only that but he was read his rights and signed that he received them. The signed document in in the evidence file.

• diwataman says:

Oh god, the whole “arrest” argument the tryvonits make, lol, an oldie but a goodie.

Yes, George was “arrested”, he just wasn’t being arrested for a charge because, duh! it just happened.

That crap was all part of trying to make it out like the “racist” police showed up, saw a dead black person, gave George a pat on the back and told him to go home. You can guarantee there are some truly dedicated idiots out there that believe that or something to that effect.

• jordan2222 says:

And, of course, they let him keep his gun. That whole thing makes me want to vomit.

• libby says:

Not only that, they asked him if he needed any other guns and offered to give him five shotguns and two assault rifles and a cannon

• jello333 says:

If all anyone saw of this case was the first few days, and have been living in a cave since then I can forgive them for still believing all that. But anyone who has followed along even slightly knows the whole thing was a lie from the start. I can’t remember exactly when I first heard about it, but I remember my first reaction:

“Wow, how can stuff like this still happen? Some racist, wanna-be cop sees some little black kid walking along and shoots him for no good reason. The cops don’t even handcuff him, they drive him to the station and let him wash up and change clothes, give him his gun back and let him go home. The cops and that whole town must be something right out of Mississippi Burning. And this is 2012?! This is unbelievable!”

Maybe the fact that that’s the first thoughts I had will indicate the date I first heard about it, but I can’t really remember.

• pbunyan says:

So we can add to the timeline for one year ago tonight that George was arrested, treated for injuries at the scene, taken to the police station (booked?), and chose to cooperate with the police and not lawyer up.

• boricuafudd says:

Pbunyan, No GZ was not arrested he was detained, there is a fine legal distinction. Technically, he could have got up and left at any time. Unless the cops want to detain you, they can for a limited amount of time usually 24-48 hours, at which time they have to charge you or release you. Cops usually won’t arrest you unless they have something to charge you with, but they may detain you if some probable cause is found.

GZ was initially detained because a homicide was involved, they needed his statement, to see if there was probable cause for further detainment and or arrest. Having found none, he was released while the investigation proceeded. Lawsuits from people claiming illegal detainment are very common. Also cases have been lost because of this.

• pbunyan says:

He could of gotten up and left at any time, with handcuffs on his hands? And he was read his Miranda rights? That is a very, very, very fine legal distinction, IMO.

• libby says:

in both arrest and detention, you are NOT allowed to leave (since you have either been arrested or detained-you have bene stopped from leaving their custody).
            it was obvious for al to see (who had their eyes open), if george had tried to get away, they would have taken great measures, including shooting him to keep him where he was (he was not allowed to leave)

• boricuafudd says:

His handcuffs were removed, as he was interviewed. I did say that the police due get complaints and lawsuits regarding unlawful detainment, but the SCOTUS has voted consistently in their favor.

14. mung says:

I need to have a protected conversation with some of you. SD, do you want to try your new protected area or should I do it on rumpole’s members area?

15. tara says:

If we’re informally starting with Feb 26 in this thread…

SANFORD, Fla. —Sanford police said they arrested a suspect in a fatal shooting at the Twin Lake Town Homes Sunday evening.

About 7:15 p.m., police said they received a 911 call of shots fired at 1231 Twin Trees Lane. When officers arrived about a minute later, they found a male victim behind a building.

Paramedics pronounced the man dead at the scene.

Sanford Police Department Sgt. Dave Morgenstern said the suspect surrendered without incident. Detectives are interviewing witnesses and the suspect to determine what led to the argument and shooting.

Police had not released names of anyone involved as of Sunday night.

• tara says:

Pretty basic info, totally expected. It will be interesting to see exactly when the first elements of the fairy tale were disseminated.

• ctdar says:

Paramedics pronounced the man dead at the scene.

Right from the start, LE & paramedics described TM as a MAN…not a child, boy or teen!

• jordan2222 says:

Thanks, ctdar… Outstanding find… I think SD will find this article significant.. especially Martin’s description as a man. It’s the beginning of the turnaround and the truth only lasted for a day.. or was it two days?

• tara says:

That’s two articles now stating that the deceased was a “man”. This is going to be very very interesting to see exactly how the story morped day-by-day. When did Tracy and Sybrina hire Crump? It was before the funeral, right? The funeral was on Mar 3. So soon we will see the injection of the “scare chile” element.

• arkansasmimi says:

Didnt CHump get the call from TrayDad on like the 28th? IIRC happened on Sunday nite, was like Tues or Wed? that Chump was contacted and by the next Monday I believe PR firm on board. (going on memory so may be incorrect)

• ctdar says:

I didn’t catch diwatamans post of above with other report of “man” so hope you all dont mind the redundancy but here it is again

Police said they were called to 1231 Twin Trees Lane in Sanford for an altercation between two men shortly after 7 p.m.
        When they arrived they found one man dead from a gunshot wound.

• jello333 says:

EXACTLY. All they had to go by was his size and looks… and they said “man”. That is very important.

• dizzymissl says:

Wait. I thought Crump said GZ was never arrested?

16. tara says:

I posted this in the hoodie photo thread but I thought I’d repeat it here… on Feb 29 2012 the Sanford Herald published that hoodie photo, apparently unaltered. I doubt that they were the first to use it, but Feb 29 is pretty early. Who supplied that photo to the media?

By the way, notice the use of the word “boy”. I’m interested to see if Feb 29 was the day Trademark regressed from “man” to “boy”…

• jordan2222 says:

I do not think SD wants us to get ahead of ourselves but since you posted the article, I do not recall hearing what happened at that meeting between residents and police. I think the photo is what is most interesting.

I suspect we might have difficulties abiding by SD’s guidelines and confining posts to the appropriate date.

That will require discipline and restraint.

• tara says:

I wasn’t sure if this thread was the beginning of the project or just the lead-in and tomorrow we start. If today is the official start, please delete my post. I can repost it on Feb 29!

• ctdar says:

and probably pulling alot of treepers out of the weeds along the way! :lol:

• jello333 says:

Discipline and restraint? I wonder if the S&M girls (Selma & Mary) are busy in the coming days….

(Sorry… )

17. jello333 says:

Heh, this could be really interesting. I can imagine some lightbulbs going on from time to time during this undertaking. Yeah… could be interesting.

18. jello333 says:

But Sundance, you realize you’re gonna make us crazy with that upside-down map? You really don’t care, do you? ;)

19. tara says:

I’m taking a sneak peek at future days and I’m so looking forward to what’s coming up. This is a fantastic project. I think I didn’t come to this site until early March, maybe? So I missed out on the earliest news articles and conversation here.

• ctdar says:

Now no peeking T, need to keep your mind focused on each day… make you go crazy with so much out there & get mixed up.

• jordan2222 says:

As I said, this will require discipline, self control, and restraint.

• tara says:

I will no longer peek. I will no longer peek. I thought about this last night and I totally understand what you are trying to achieve now. I need to approach this as a person ignorant of all that we currently know and learn the information as it was presented to us. I will definitely stick to the plan. I think this is hugely worthwhile.

20. recoverydotgod says:

Published on Jan 31, 2013
    Jennifer Bisram who was working as a reporter for FOX Orlando when Trayvon Martin was shot was the only reporter on the scene that fatal February night in 2012, when he was killed.

She began covering the story that very night, until her last days at FOX Orlando.

She was the first reporter to get interviews with George Zimmernan’s attorney, Mark O’mara, as well as a key witness in the case and several other exclusives.

• jordan2222 says:

Nice find.. thanks.

• justfactsplz says:

That video is very telling. Thanks for posting it. I noticed a lady at the rally saying George was a wanted man and needed to be arrested. George was not wanted.

• tara says:

That video has lots of information well past Feb 26. I realize that it’s useful, but it appears to be a compilation of many days’ reports. I was lightly reprimanded twice here for not sticking to Feb 26 and for looking ahead to future days, and just a few minutes ago I wrote an apology.. Am I misunderstanding something? Starting with the Feb 27 thread, we will do one single day at a time, right?

• ctdar says:

I wonder if there is a way to track those emails/ip addresses that the Sanford Commissioner received…tactics follow the chief race baiter’s MO & acorn type groups sending multiple hate mail. She might have turned them over to LE or can pull correspondance from email provider.

21. Chip Bennett says:

Just subscribing to comments…