02-24 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

Use this thread as an open thread just for Zimmerman Case stuff. A place to just dump, collect, or discuss general information about the Trayvon Martin VS George Zimmerman Case.

“The sensationalized, fact-deficient coverage of this case has achieved the
desired results. The networks got their ratings. The politicians got their
talking points. And if it means innocent people get caught in the middle of the
racial enmity they’ve fomented, obviously it’s considered acceptable collateral
damage.
Congratulations, geniuses. Job well done. Jim Treacher, The DC Trawler

REMINDER – Please WATCH THE TONE and CONTENT of Commentary. Please be respectful, courteous and considerate of other readers and contributors. Please avoid hatespeak, angry rhetoric, vulgarity, personal attacks and condescension. If you wish to engage in vitriolic, racist, or bitter angry rhetoric, there are alternative sites on the internet more than welcoming to such considerations. But not here. Thank You.

About these ads
This entry was posted in George Zimmerman Open Thread, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

194 Responses to 02-24 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

1. rumpole2 says:

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest.

I would like to continue to….“Spread the Daft around”

Though since posts are mostly not strictly on topic as far as the case goes, I’m going to put them in a Members Only area… so we can have a good laugh at them and the dopes who write them.

I will post them in the public GZ case thread only if they actually contain points about the case worth debating.

Random Topics

…………………………………….. photo cockatoo_zpsd358cb24.gif…………………………………….
    If only Trayvon had kept his hands in his pockets, none of this would have happened.

• rumpole2 says:

photo THXAdmin_zpsa15ed12b.gif

Bless you! ;-) ….Admin

• Chip Bennett says:

I’m still waiting for someone to cite the Florida statute Zimmerman allegedly violated by “criminally profiling” Martin…

• boricuafudd says:

Exactly, that was the point I made yesterday on a different thread. The issues with Crump are important, and can help the defense. But, the prosecution still has to prove that GZ committed a crime, regardless of whether Crump manufactured evidence to aid the prosecution.

• rumpole2 says:

The point is….
          The manufactured evidence is part of the FOUNDATION. Sure we can ignore the foundation, we can ignore the basement altogether… lets just look at the freshly decorated 4th floor apartment .. that the State of Florida, with all of its resources, presents to the Jury. It looks pretty good! I has flashy decorations and LOTS of things to distract the Jury… LIMPapa videos run in a loop on a big screen. The walls are decorated with Papapinhead photoshop pictures… The jury can select audio replays of cretins…Teeto reciting legalese in form of “Odes to Racist”…..LiveLaughLove, dressed as a Wagnerian “fat lady” belts out “I am Trayvon” songs with insane lyrics….. there is a large cage with Cocky the Cockatoo.. It all looks fantastic… The jury buy it.

Meanwhile down in the basement there is still the rotten Scheme foundation. We all know about it….. all the people selling the 4th floor apartment know about it. But the jury does NOT.

• boricuafudd says:

Rumpole, do you think that if DD had not shown appeared that the state would not charge GZ?

I think they would have charged him, regardless considering the atmosphere at the time.

• rumpole2 says:

I suppose Corey WAS hell bent on charging GZ. Just to appease BGI.

Which brings us back to this being a farce… that game should have ended when GZ’s lawyers asserted (strongly) Self defence… and got charges dismissed long before now.

I have said before.. this now looks like a game with one side committing blatant fouls, cheating.. and there is no referee to appeal to? My last hope is the DCA.. maybe they are the Refs? Maybe there are no Refs? This is the system in Florida…. majority want it this way I guess?

• justfactsplz says:

The just a system in Florida is broken. I have lost all faith in it. I have to testify next month for the prosecution in a criminal case and to say I am dreading it would be putting it mildly.

• jello333 says:

Hey, that’s an opportunity. You very rarely get the chance to speak your mind to a prosecutor. So when you talk to them, go ahead and get the case your involved in out of the way. And once that’s over, before you leave, you can lay into them about George’s case. I know THEY are unlikely to be involved, but it’s still their “brethren” who are doing it. Ask them what they think about what Bernie and his buddies are trying to pull. Yeah, none of that will do much good… but it might make YOU feel a little better, getting to let off steam. ;)

• boricuafudd says:

Yes this case should have been decided long ago. A probable cause hearing would have probably ended it early on. I just don’t know if such a procedure is available to defendants in FL.

• stevie g. says:

not only that, but he could hardly “profile” anybody since the FBI found out he was not a racist; unlike a lot of others, black and white. cannot proceed on this indictment as a matter of law.

2. eastern2western says:

judging from previous impeachment of lester, I do not think o’mara will take this defeat lightly. Last time, he was quiet for a couple of days and then filed for the removal of lester. what ever he is currently preparing must be something really good to get back at nelson or something that he could use to impeach witness eight. only thing we can do is just wait.

3. brutalhonesty says:

reposting here since I know its buried in 400 or so comments on that other thread. (in response to IIRC diawataman saying serion was NOT there at the time)
    I had always thought serino WAS there during sherman ware, and that was part of his issue wanting to get George so bad? I certainly came across it said like that. Was it perhaps a “leak” from the scheme team to deflect from them? Kinda like the “trayvon is checking car doors on the sams club and kohls tapes” was?(or appeared to be, since we have not seen the video yet to know what is or is not there)

sidenote: even though I dont believe thats what was on there….I do think its among the possibilities. I think he was on tape smoking a blunt,and the cars was a misdirect so they can say “the zimmbots lied, those treehouse racists” if it caught on and was discussed her substantially. But…what if…..since we dont know yet….what if….what if that is what it shows. that certainly would be an explanation to the missing time between 711 and bumping into george. that could turn a 15 minute walk into an hour. of course, so could smoking a blunt, or just a regular black and mild (i remember sneaking around to smoke cigs at that age….and like trays jewlery, it was never mine….I found it or was holding it for a friend)…and many other things.
    in the end though, trayvon, not george, is the one with missing time, and that really is one of their major things they say about george. projecting. we dont know about 2 minutes of georges time other than he was attacked. trayvon though…..he is missing almost an hour from 711, and almost 5 minutes after he runs from george. I can not for the life of me (other than media bias) understand why they dont discuss his missing time, and worry about georges.

4. diwataman says:

I know this is no shocker but the folks over at Fred Leatherman’s site still believe DeeDee is 16. One of the main reasons given why they believe it over the fact that she’s, well now 19, but 18 is because, get this folks, because we’ve talked about it here at the treehouse.

Let that sink in a moment. Just because a simple fact is brought up at the treehouse it is disbelieved elsewhere. We could say the sky is blue and it would be a conspiracy and a lie.

That’s how dedicated these idiots are to living in a fantasy world. Everything outside their little craphole is a conspiracy and a lie just like in a cult. Remember that when you consider these people. They live in a total fantasy, just like with Tracy and Sybrina where Tryavon will always be that sweet little 14 year old, DeeDee will forever be 16. They are forever stuck in the original false narrative.

• brutalhonesty says:

Speak of the devil, I posted above asking is she 19……in response to your post, why do they insist we made it up when we got it directly from the court document foot note where omara/west whomever crafted the document wrote it…..we never made up anything. just because they dont read the documents thoroughly and focus on spin doesnt mean we do the same. this is beyond stupid. same thing with the bus driver. they keep telling me the its a treehouse lie, yet I knew it and screen shot it before I knew of the treehouse…I personally saw it on stephens twitter. Before crump scrubbed…it was easy to find all the martins and all their dirty laundry. just because they scrubbed it doesnt make us liars. in fact it makes them the liars.

• brutalhonesty says:

and I betcha its only a matter of time before they claim our screenshots of natalie jacksons tweets are all fake. especially that “defending gz is a threat to all men of color” one.

• rumpole2 says:

Yes… I quote “LiveLaughLove” from JQ ( In a daily daft)…. she still believes Dee Dee is 16, and that we are all in for a shock at trial time. I would suggest the Traybots are in for a shock when they are confronted with the facts… except….. they WONT be shocked.. they will simply deny reality even when confronted with it. This is WAY beyond just being uninformed.. this is a full blown psychiatric problem stuff. It is “mass hysteria” individual thoughts are sublimated by a “group think”. It’s a well known phenomena. Throughout history it has erupted seemingly spontaneously… but almost always there are people involved manipulating the “mob”. I think in this case we can see some of the manipulators.. “The Scheme Team”… assisted, either willingly or through laziness and sloppy work practice and ethics, by MSM.

• lovemygirl says:

I remember reading them awhile back when I was trying to figure out why they thought Trayvon was screaming “Help” and ran across the head Leatherhead explaining where he was about Trayvon’s size, put on a T-Shirt and marked an “X” on his “T” where the ME had said the bullet entered, measured down and across from where the holes were listed in the autopsy report in Trayvon’s clothes and concluded that because they were 2-3 inches off that the only way that could have happened is if George had a hold of Trayvon’s clothes and was holding him at gunpoint for a minute while Trayvon screamed and then shot him.
      It hurt my brain just reading it. Gee, like your left nipple is exactly where Trayvon’s was, clothes never get twisted during a minute long battle and your “T” was exactly the same as Trayvon’s etc. etc. What was really amazing is his cult chirped in “Yes, Yes” and believes it to this day. WHACKO’s.

• boricuafudd says:

This is a big problem with me the general assumptions. Big ones that bother me the most;
        a- the distance away from the T- assumption is it could not travel that far as if struggles are all stationary
        b- GZ could not tell the spot where TM’s body was assumption he is lying, meaning he is supposed to find the exact spot of an event that happened at night in the dark, where he was struggling with the other person, in daylight. I guess GZ should have mark it with an X. Forgetting again that the body was moved as well by rescue people.
        c- site of the shot and or the location of the bullet, assuming again that GZ is lying without accounting for the variables involved.
        d-TM was not doing anything wrong he just went to the store in the rain, in the dark to get an Ice Tea (watermelon cocktail) and skittles for his brother, do I really have to enumerate all the assumptions there.
        e- GZ is armed so he could/should have avoided TM, assuming that GZ tried to provoke a fight
        The are others but those just grates me the most.

• jello333 says:

Hey DMan, bad news. I just found out that everything Crump has been saying is true, and everything George and many of the pro-defense eye-witnesses are saying is lies. All the evidence that supposedly helps George, actually turns out to be manufactured. But we gotta keep this between you and me… whatever you do, don’t let the Leatherheads find out about this!

• thehoff71 says:

I honestly believe at this point, even Leatherman knows his bobble-heads are moronic. He loses control of them at least once a week, that’s when you see those “Hey look at me posts” he does like the one above. It’s all about him, him, him..and when they go off of the hate George track, he has to right the train, or no donations to his personal paypal account.

• stevie g. says:

according to BDLR, the treehouse got DD wrong and “doxied” the wrong person. he also says W#9 has a lawsuit against the CTH for doxying her.

• John Galt says:

BDLR: The State doesn’t know where the defendant lives. Bald people bleed more. GZ is guilty of 2nd degree Murder.

• eastern2western says:

with the gps system and constant reporting to the police stations, but the state does not know where the defendant live?

• John Galt says:

@1:12:38

BDLR: “The State has no knowledge of the defendant, where he lives now.”

• ejarra says:

Yup, it’s very obvious he’s been hanging out with Crump. It seems that stupidity is contagious.

• Coast says:

Well, I’ve listened to about 45 minutes of this sad and pathetic hearing. If anyone thinks GZ will receive a fair stand-your-ground hearing or trial, then they need to wake up. Regarding “relevancy” to Crump, the answer to this is quite simple. Crump has been involved in creating a major witness for the State, thus he has knowledge that’s relevant. Crump has made many statements to the press, and these statements have been presented as “facts”. Thus that information from Crump is relevant. How simple…and how sad that our legal system no longer seeks the truth, but instead is engaged in railroading an individual for the sake of political correctness.

• arkansasmimi says:

That guy reminds me of Alfred Hitchcock. I just figured it out, looks I mean :)

• MJW says:

In the hearing, BDLR was working hard to bring up W9′s accusations in court. O’Mara managed to shut it down. BDLR really is scum.

• Lou says:

I still don’t understand this statement.
        who is witness 9? and was she doxed???
        this is what I brought up right after the case, but haven’t gotten a straight answer.

• eastern2western says:

witness 9 is the cousin who claims that zimmerman molested her when they were kids and the whole family of zimmerman is racist. However, she can not come up with any concrete example of the family’s racist actions,

• ejarra says:

And more specifically, when he was 8 and she was 6; I guess playing doctor is a form of molestation. Allegedly it went on for ten years like that never occurred between cousins before.

Georgie’s black/peruvian mother called herself a racist, because she was upset with BO, in jest one day and she claimed because his mother said that, by inference, Georgie must be.

If MOM/West spend a nickel deposing that nut, it’ll be a nickel too much.

• Lou says:

as far as I know she was not doxed. I think BDLR was referring to the 16 year old girl Trayvon went to school with. she has absolutely nothing to do with this case.

• Lou says:

I meant to say last hearing..

5. eastern2western says:

I just realized that the black and white photo of trayvon martin is heavily photo shopped. In comparison to the recent photo of him ridding a horse, the photo was fabricated to give him a longer chin, a smaller nose and a much more innocent appearance. If that b/w photo is comparing to any of his other color photos, there is an obvious sign of lack of proper ratios between the head and his body.

6. lovemygirl says:

Too bad George did not have a bow and arrow.

• jello333 says:

I showed my wife that, and she says that’s how she envisioned herself (her character) when we used to play D&D. ;)

• ejarra says:

I’m finding that you and I have more and more in common. My D&D character is a half-elf/human hunter by the name of…

Ejarra

That is where my handle comes from. My D&D character from many years ago. I still use it when I play any computer games that require a handle/avatar. Just in case anyone cared.

7. art tart says:

A Year After Trayvon Marton’s Shooting, Gun Debate Bypasses ‘Stand Your Ground’

Editor’s note: A year after George Zimmerman shot and killed Trayvon Martin in Central Florida, gun control is at the center of national debate. But the controversial “stand your ground” law isn’t part of the discussion.

____________
    From the article:
    Fla. Center of Investigative Reporting:
    In National Gun Control Debate, No Discussion of ‘Stand Your Ground’

“People feel strongly about their right to protect themselves in their homes, in their vehicles and any place they have a right to be,” said Marion Hammer, a former president of the National Rifle Association and a Tallahassee lobbyist who helped write Florida’s “stand your ground” law. “Overwhelmingly the American people do not believe that they should be forced to run away before fighting back and being charged with a crime if they failed to retreat before fighting back. That puts the rights of criminals ahead of the law-abiding citizens.”

8. Angel says:

I read an article yesterday that demonstrates that MOM trying to placate and convince others is clearly not working. All that happens is that what he says is just twisted around to make it seem like he is either talking nonsense and/or in consensus with their perspective. Johnathan Capehart’s response to MOM’s response on GZ’s legal site to his original article:http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2013/02/22/mark-omara-redefines-stand-your-ground/Take note of Crump’s statement and the fact that MOM called Capehart to discuss his concerns.

9. ejarra says:

My version of a DD2 deposition:

DD2 takes the 5th… Sort of. ;0

M/W: Where were you on the night of Feb. 26th, 2012?

DD2: I plea da fit. I refu ta ansa on da ground it my imp, impli, hurt Mr. Crump.

10. ejarra says:

The comments here especially by MeMongo and DarkProject make for a good read and, IDK, between the comments and the shift (even though still not completely accurate) in the story gives me hope:

• John Galt says:

“Whether Zimmerman’s injuries were serious enough for him to fear for his life and shoot Trayvon will be a question for the judge when she decides whether Zimmerman is immune from prosecution in a “stand your ground” hearing set for April.”

Serious injuries predicate requirement to self-defense? How can she be so ignorant after all this time?

• art tart says:

ejarra – I read these comments yesterday and I was too encouraged that some have shown up with common sense to comment on the case and are at least following the case enough to understand that GZ was not the aggressor or attacker, he should be acquitted. I too have to wonder IF Beth’s comments were monitored as there are some horrible trolls that personally attack and spread lies about GZ that usually post on their usual threads.

Beth did a better job than a lot of the reporting on the case, dispelling the racial element, I hope Nat Jack/Crump read it.

• ejarra says:

I guess that explains the intelligence behind the comments. :>)

I also was thinking if MeMongo read the CTH’s GZ reports. I guess I was right, in a round-about way.

• ejarra says:

I went back to the comment that made me think that Me_Mongo read the CTH.

Me_Mongo at 11:08 PM February 23, 2013
          Oh, the racial grievance industry is so strong I got thumbed down for a true story about the clown Jesse? Well, now I am going to bore you. My father is as straight laced as you get. WW2 vet who came back, started the night shift and worked his way up to the “C” level with one company. Before the ’64 decision he was placed in charge of a plant in Memphis. He went there and was appalled by the “Colored” drinking fountains and bathrooms. He had them boarded up, fired 3 managers, appointed the best qualified (two were melanin rich) and moved on. Years later in Chit Town, Jesse brought his circus to his office. By that time it was a Billion dollar Corporation and exceeded all the “quota’s” the Government had in place (my dad just went with the best, not the sex or skin color).

It was your first sentence.

11. John Galt says:

Interesting case:

“If Mr. Jenkins had stayed inside his trailer or had returned to his trailer”

“Mr. Jenkins was not required to cower in his trailer while Mr. Cerezo threatened him and his family and tried to enter the trailer of Mr. Jenkins’ wife and children. Mr. Jenkins was within his right to exit his trailer, stand on the common driveway of the neighboring trailers, and demand that Mr. Cerezo leave. Indeed, defusing such a situation without calling the police may have seemed wise in light of Mr. Cerezo’s threats to return with gang members and burn down Mr. Jenkins’ trailer or otherwise kill him and his family.
    Thus, the issue of self-defense in this case did not arise at the beginning of the verbal confrontation because at that point Mr. Jenkins was not faced with the use of force. This was implicitly acknowledged by the prosecutor, whose questions of retreat focused on the brief moment in time after Mr. Cerezo landed the first punch and drew back. There was no dispute that at this point Mr. Jenkins reasonably believed he was at risk of great bodily harm. Mr. Cerezo had landed a left-handed punch to Mr. Jenkins’ face, causing a gash below his eye. Mr. Jenkins “wobbled” from the impact. Nevertheless, Mr. Cerezo pulled back, continued to threaten to kill Mr. Jenkins, and prepared to charge Mr. Jenkins a second time. Even if the jury rejected Mr. Jenkins’ testimony that Mr. Cerezo threatened to shoot him with a firearm, the State’s witnesses all confirmed that Mr. Cerezo threatened to kill Mr. Jenkins and that he attacked Mr. Jenkins, cutting his face with the first punch.
    Further, it was only upon the occurrence of this attack that any “duty to retreat” arose. The State failed to present evidence, however, that Mr. Jenkins could have reasonably retreated from this fight once it began. The State’s witnesses testified that during this brief moment in time, there was no reasonable opportunity to retreat. Rather, the eyewitnesses saw Mr. Jenkins “wobbled” and his knees “buckled,” and testified that Mr. Jenkins had no time to retreat before Mr. Cerezo charged at him a second time.6 It was only at this point—faced with a serious aggressor and no avenue of retreat—that Mr. Jenkins pulled out his knife. Even then, there was no evidence that Mr. Jenkins did anything other than “show” Mr. Cerezo the knife until he was faced with a second attack by Mr. Cerezo.

• jello333 says:

Wow… nice similarities. Here’s just a few:

“the eyewitnesses saw Mr. Jenkins ‘wobbled’ and his knees ‘buckled,’ and testified that Mr. Jenkins had no time to retreat”

George was apparently far beyond “wobbled”, and of course he also never had the time or opportunity to retreat.

“If Mr. Jenkins had stayed inside his trailer or had returned to his trailer when Mr. Cerezo suggested that he throw down his hammer and fight like a man, and perhaps called the police, it is unlikely that Mr. Cerezo would have died. On the other hand, Mr. Cerezo refused to leave Mr. Jenkins’ property and was loudly threatening ”

So even if the State goes with there “shoulda stayed in the car” routine, it really doesn’t matter. Even moreso that George (unlike Jenkins) didn’t KNOW there was likely to be a confrontation.

“numerous people were apparently watching the altercation but offered no assistance.”

Heh, yeah…

So maybe George wasn’t required to just cower/lie there while Trayvon beat him, and threatened to kill him?

12. brutalhonesty says:

research request:
    breaking boobie that articles posted was tms whatever was dead. hmmm.

found via looking at tms old tweets……so we should look into who he was tweeting with

• brutalhonesty says:

stuff we know now puts alot of his old tweets in context. articles claim stephen was boobie but he wasnt……he tweets to daisha about being late to class every day cuz hes a boss…….just other people in the convos in general we know who they are now and adds alot of context we didnt have before

13. John Galt says:

Another interesting case:

However, even if the presumption does not apply, the court erred in denying Stieh’s motion. The State failed to present evidence legally sufficient to overcome Stieh’s theory of self-defense. In fact, two of the State’s witnesses corroborated Stieh’s theory by testifying that immediately after the stabbing, Stieh told them he was acting in defense of Flaherty. Defense of another is permitted under section 776.013(3).
    It was the State’s burden to overcome Stieh’s theory of self-defense and prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Stieh was not acting lawfully when he stabbed the victim. See Behanna, 985 So.2d at 555. As noted by this court in Jenkins, “self-defense cases are intensely fact-specific.” 942 So.2d at 916. But where the evidence “`leaves room for two or more inferences of fact, at least one of which is consistent with the defendant’s hypothesis of innocence, [it] is not legally sufficient to make a case for the jury.’” Fowler, 921 So.2d at 712 (quoting Fowler v. State, 492 So.2d 1344, 1348 (Fla. 1st DCA 1986)).

• jello333 says:

“But where the evidence ‘leaves room for two or more inferences of fact, at least one of which is consistent with the defendant’s hypothesis of innocence, [it] is not legally sufficient to make a case for the jury.’ ”

“Here, although there was conflict among the testimony of the victim, Flaherty, the victim’s girlfriend, and Stieh, the conflict was relatively minor and did not rebut or otherwise foreclose Stieh’s theory of innocence. Therefore, the trial court should have granted Stieh’s motion for judgment of acquittal.”

——————————–

So in other words, even if this went to trial, it should never go to the jury. If George presents evidence of self-defense (and he’ll have TONS of it), then it’s up to the State to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it was NOT self-defense. If, by the close of testimony, they haven’t done that, the judge “should grant motion for judgment of acquittal”. Never goes to the jury.

• John Galt says:

Yes, no evidence to convict. Which is actually good for Crump if it works out that way: No appeal of denial of immunity. Would not be surprised to see Crump jumping for joy if Z is acquitted after denial of immunity.

• jello333 says:

Except there are TWO important aspects to immunity, right? One is that you can’t be recharged/reprosecuted. So yeah, that one would be moot. But what about the other part regarding civil immunity? Being found non-guilty does NOT protect in that regard, and therefore that part of the immunity statute would NOT be moot. I still think at least THAT part could be taken up later. Having said all that, though, unfortunately for DMan, I’m still not backing out of my cake bet about this not going to a jury! ;)

14. Angel says:

Angel is talking about MOM and Co. needing to get more focused. Since I have a major exam to take within the next few months to get licensed, I need to get more focused. Paid $400.00 to take it so I don’t intend to take it but once. Its so easy to spend so much time here debating the GZ case among other things but I don’t think that is going to help me pass this test. Got to walk the talk. #keepbelieving.

• justfactsplz says:

You will do well on your test, just keep believing.

• Angel says:

Thanks JFP. I wasn’t going to be back on much today, but find it so impolite to not respond to others who take tthe time to say something uplifting. Thanks again and I will be donating to GZ fund again tomorrow after reflecting. Giving is within my control, not the outcome and just have to prayful the outcome is just and something tells me it will be. Take care :-)

• ejarra says:

Good luck, or do you believe as I do that luck is for rabbits.

Hope to here from you soon with great news

• Angel says:

“I’ll miss your commentary, but you have a life which is more important than you being here.”

Hi ejarra: No, I am not bailing out totally. I believe I am in this until the conclusion. Just realized today that I got about 3 months before exam today and some colleagues have warned me how tough the exam is. So while I will be here still, just realize cannot be as much between work, and study.

Luck.is for rabbits. LOL! I totally live by the credo that luck is what we create. Fate is a fickle thing that cannot be depended upon.

Enjoy your commentary too :-)

• boricuafudd says:

Hey, Angel will miss your thoughts, I won’t wish you luck, since it appears you are taking care of things and won’t need any. Hope, to see you back in the future.
          “Alis volat propiis”

• art tart says:

Angel – good luck on your test, I bet you’ll do great, sending good Karma to you God speed. LOL, it’s hard for me to get focused on a lot of things but unlike MOM/West who need to get more focused as you mentioned in GZ’s case, thank GOD I don’t represent someone fighting for his life, his future in a case he should have never be charged with to start with.

• maggiemoowho says:

I’ll will keep my fingers crossed for you. :) :) :) You’ll do great !

• Ad rem says:

Just a word echoing all the well wishes expressed above. No need to reply….my paws are crossed. ;-)

15. brutalhonesty says:

everyone check out my twitter….following through the above post of mine, I was retweeting some of their posts on the last 2 key dates….interesting stuff

copy paste for simplicity:
    ts
    Feb 4 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    Why df ms Martin hereeee .
    Feb 5 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    When people askk me what’s wrong I always say nothing !!
    Feb 5 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    Staying humble and keeping to myself ✊
    Feb 6 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    Hated by most , most hated ✊im doing something right 😏
    Feb 7 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    “@_TylerNoCreator: I’m So Use To Hearing Lies, That The Truth Doesn’t Even Seem Real.”
    View conversation
    Feb 7 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    I’m gone be there for the kid no matter what ✊
    Feb 7 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    We ain’t mean for this to get this seriousssssss .
    Feb 7 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    We broke the rules , we took it further than .
    Feb 7 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    She done heard so many lies she don’t know what’s true or not .
    Feb 7 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    Them hoes act a lil different when you ain’t giving em shit .
    Feb 7 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    Just tell me the truth and I’ll go look the other way and let it beeeee .
    Feb 8 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    “@_FolarinMyricks: The Truth Hurt But Those Lies, Oh Those Lies Heal 😌👌”
    View conversation
    Feb 8 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    These bitches say I changed man y’all bitches changed first .
    Feb 9 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    Dede better be serious 😒 cause ima tell my mama Forreal .
    Feb 10 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    Get ready for the haters it’s apart of being famoussssss .
    Feb 12 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    T’T thought I was whiteeeee 😒
    Feb 12 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    I’m so innocent 😊
    Feb 13 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    @DesiirousRedd you kept up with her for her to be doing all that selling out 😒
    Feb 17 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    You got me acting like the Feds , checking all the evidence 👀👂
    Feb 17 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    “@AmericasFinest: Y’all think these niggas be for you? Last time i put all my trust in one person … i should of known , conspicuous error!
    View conversation
    Feb 21 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    If you ain’t about that murder game then pussy nigga SHUTTUP !!
    Feb 21 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    “@xX_KoolK: “@_kutoeleweka: Fuck these dog ass niggas, I’d kill ‘em all if I could.”❗”
    View conversation
    Feb 22 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    Niggas be making lies sound so true !!!!!
    Feb 22 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    “@xX_KoolK: If I can take stuff back life would be great 🙌👌”
    View conversation
    Feb 22 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    If somebody hack my iPhone a lotta people gone wanna kill me 😂😂😂😂
    Feb 22 ✞ℍυ❡ . . ‏@ObeyChinaa__
    Them crackas came to holla at you !! Where yo heart went ?
    Feb 5 ` Lexie ♥ ‏@Lexie_Love_
    i have every right to break down and cry but ima stay strong
    Feb 5 Emoji ‏@_xAngeliqueM
    “@xX_RipBOOBIE:  I’ll Never Forget What Fattie Said That Day ”• LMAO!!!!!
    Feb 5 rίρ ɖεrrick.✨ ‏@F_uckYouSarai
    Might just go..😏✊ pic.twitter.com/5RQ7yi7d
    View photo
    Feb 5 Jada’s Keeper ‏@iMaxxyy_
    “@TrueMsgs: It’s funny how 1 text, 1 song, 1 mistake, 1 lie, 1 word, 1 truth, and 1 person could change your mood in 1 second.”
    Feb 5 Emoji ‏@_xAngeliqueM
    ❗❗❗❗❗❗❗ RT @llienaD_: I’ll spit on my ex.. I hope that bitch burn in hell !!
    Feb 5 Emoji ‏@_xAngeliqueM
    C’mon man! They Trippen! RT @RipTerrisha: They said no school for me this whole WEEK.
    Feb 12 Emoji ‏@_xAngeliqueM
    “@xX_RipBOOBIE: Y’all Don’t Even Know Corvetta, She Ain’t No Fighter.”
    View conversation
    Feb 15 Emoji ‏@_xAngeliqueM
    White Man Had A Problem With Mine
    Feb 21 Emoji ‏@_xAngeliqueM
    It’s funny how the money Seperate the real and the fake
    Feb 23 #HoeFamily Barney ‏@iHoedKCU
    Be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel. #HoeFamily

16. david says:

Only 80 people showed up for skittles birthday rally………..But Tuesday’s rally, attended by about 80 people, was more like a block party than a demonstration. Hot dogs and soft drinks were handed out. Participants greeted one another by shaking hands and sharing hugs. The event took place just two blocks west of the Sanford Police Department on Historic Goldsboro Boulevard. http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-74302311/

• Lou says:

I know I’ve seen that Penny Schiepe before. maybe another Trayvon rally??? does she understand the one that was viloent was Trayvon, or is she just stupid and ignorant????

• ejarra says:

“We need to use guns in a good way.” —– Penny Schiepe

• HughStone says:

That lady has a number of aliases.

• Lou says:

yep. she seems so naive. guns can be used in a good way??? yeah, like when some kid beats you to apulp, and you’re screaming help???? Sybrina and Crump are using this as a son thing, and this could be your son.. what about your son being attacked by someone elses son?

• jello333 says:

I can imagine how I would feel if something like what happened to Trayvon happened to one of my sons. But — unlike these idiots — I can ALSO imagine how I would feel if something like what happened to GEORGE happened to one of my sons. These people have no desire, and apparently no capability of feeling anything approaching empathy when the victim is a guy like George. Hmm… I wonder why that might be?

• ejarra says:

From the article:

Benjamin Crump, an attorney representing Trayvon’s family, said the teen’s parents, Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton, would have wanted to attend the Sanford rally.

“But today is very hard for them — very, very hard for them,” Crump said.

Yeah, I bet it was. Why would they want to eat hot dogs when they got used to filet mignon?

He also pointed out that during the weeks after the shooting, the public outcry in Sanford demanding that Zimmerman be arrested was CONDUCTED PEACEFULLY.

You mean PEACEFULLY, like the police car that was destroyed? Or the innocent people who were maliciously attacked and some killed in the name of “justice for Trayvon”?

What a JERK!

On the plus side, “The unarmed Trayvon was shot and killed Feb. 26 by George Zimmerman, a former Neighborhood Watch volunteer who told police the youth was acting suspiciously.”

Notice the absence of “black” “child” and they used Georgie’s full name. Also the word “volunteer” instead of wanna-be cop. It seems there is a definite shift in reporting. A ways to go, but they are going in the right direction.

17. brutalhonesty says:

the whole truth and nothing but the truth. They need to get deedee’s phone or computer. what evidence is there she gave the defense the right twitter? what I mean by that, is trayvon had several, all of his friends have several, she probably has several. so the defense should have several and not one. I know if anyone wanted the goods on me, I could give them the facebook that is totally clean….instead of the one where I might message someone for some weed, or post about how I took my wagon out drifting in the snow last night-no plates-no insurance. its common sense. sybrina didnt even know trayvon had a twitter and he had 2.

18. brutalhonesty says:

“it is the duty of a judge to inquire not only into the matter but into the circumstances of the matter” Ovid. Tristia c.9-17

• brutalhonesty says:

” No one is ever innocent when his opponent is the judge” Lucan, Roman poet, 39-65 pharsalia

“judges are best in the beginning, they deteriorate as time passes” tacitus Annals c.110

“when a judge departs from the letter of the law he becomes a law breaker” Bacon, De Argumentis Scientarium, 1623

“they duty of a judge is to render justice, his art is to delay it” Bruyere 1645-1696

“a judge rarely performs his functions adequately unless the case before him has been adequately presented” brandeis

“It has not been unknown that judges persist in error to avoid giving the appearance of weakness and vacillation” frankfurter. craig v harney

• brutalhonesty says:

“judges are the weakest link in our judicial system, and they are also the most protected” dershowitz 2-20-78

• brutalhonesty says:

“A judge steps out of the proper judicial role most conspicuously and dangerously when he or she flinches from a decision that is legally right because the decision is not the one the home crowd wants” Ruth Bader Ginsburg,

19. brutalhonesty says:

the latest one “gz is guilty, west admitted it was murder” lmfao

20. jello333 says:

**GROUP PROJECT**

(If Sundance or anyone thinks this is important enough, maybe a separate post?)

We need to put together a detailed list regarding all the Defense Team’s efforts to acquire info about Dee Dee, particularly her address, correct age, and other identifying information. Someone may already have complied such a list — maybe DMan, or TalkLeft, or right here at the Treehouse somewhere — but if so I haven’t seen it. If there already is one, someone please post the link to that, and this will be easy. But otherwise, anyone who has a bit of info just post it here. A specific link/cite to any “official” documents would be best, like motions, attorney emails, court rulings, etc. I’m most interested in DEMANDS of some type from either MOM or West. What I’m looking for is this (and this is just an example, probably not exhaustive, and not in any particular order):

1) The first date that Dee Dee’s (and all ‘Category A’ witness’s) address and other ID info was supposed to (by law) have been handed over to the Defense by the State.

2) Each and every time MOM or West filed a formal motion demanding Dee Dee info, esp. address or age.

3) Each time they made oral statements in court about this, to either Lester or Nelson.

4) Any publicly-released emails MOM or West sent to Bernie or anyone else demanding such info.

5) Any email replies from Bernie saying either he would comply, or he would NOT comply.

6) Any motions filed, or replies to motions, by Bernie re. this.

7) Any in-court oral statements by Bernie re. this.

8) Similar papers or statements from either Crump or his lawyer re this.

8) Any other such paperwork or statements, either official or not, by anyone involved, regarding any of this that any of you can think of.

I think if we can pull together all this information, and put it in chronological order, it could be VERY helpful. And no, NOT just to us here. It wouldn’t have to be a really long document, it would just be a bulleted list of items (with citations) that could easily be scanned in a minute or two, but which would tell a really enlightening story to anyone willing to look at it. Oh, and I’ve got a reason for doing this, if any of you think I’m crazy. ;)

21. Cyrano says:

Something for admin.

22. Cyrano says:

I think we are taking this decision about the Crump deposition too hard. As I think about it, I’m surprised it was ever on the table to begin with. The judge doesn’t know what we know, and even if she does, she can’t act on it unless the details have been presented to her in the courtroom. What Crump has done could be brought out in a civil suit, but will be difficult to introduce into the criminal case. That said, the judge did rule that he could be asked certain questions, and then to deny that based on him being opposing counsel doesn’t make sense on the face of it.

23. brutalhonesty says:

so heres the funny thing: I owned In session hard core today,,,,,their traffic is at a stand still from the trayvonites. same with on JFTM
    also.
    their campaing to shut me down is flawed. I am protected. my real account, a back ups, are back from ban, and my 3rd back up is back in 12 hours.
    the 4 insulation accounts I made for the duration of the previous 365 days of constant 30 day bans on my real account and my backups…have not been booted in a month and a half for a single report or verification……none of my pages have been deleted.
    and for major context: I remember a day where going on “one million against az sb 1070″ and saying anything true about illegal immigration being illegal…would get you deleted from facebook within 5 minutes due to their 1.65 million members (my math had it at .5 million 1070 suporters, .5 million real 1070 opponants, and the remaining .65 was whatever times 30…..or 30 people using ten troll accounts using multifox or multiple browsers or whatever the numbers were) and their reporting page “anti-1070 troll whackers” where they posted profiles for mass targeting

24. brutalhonesty says:

why should tm be treated beter than travis? go to IS….”jodi says she caught him masterbating to pictures of boys” link proof http://www.facebook.com/InSession/posts/594241240604500

• jello333 says:

From what little I’ve heard about that case, I think the jury may set a world record in returning a guilty verdict. 30 seconds after being locked in the deliberation room they knock on the door to get out. “Uh yeah, we’re done.” How is it even debatable that this Jodi person is a psycho killer?

25. ottawa925 says:

Let’s see … I don’t know him, he’s in my house, he injures me, I shoot and kill him. Police are trying to determine if it’s self-defense. oooooooooooooooo Lord help me to stay sane.

26. Eric says:

The area where this happened is not far from where I used to live (literally less than 2 minutes) and Hickory isn’t exactly the most friendly area when it comes to low crime rate. It’s the equivalent of Bronx. It’s a crackhead neighborhood. Kudos to the homeowner but more than likely, this guy won’t be set free.

27. Cherpa1 says:

Talk about torture. In a burst of foolishness, I went to Leatherman’s blog and read his and some of the comments. BORING, They are hoping George will read the stuff written by they and Fred write. Consistent with the “You bring the Whips and I’ll bring the Chains” School of fantasy.

28. dalec911 says:

I just want to say that I’ve been following this case since March. I was not a TH member then. I’ve spent hours and hours on the Internet, looking for evidence. I had an open mind! I took in all the evidence and formed my own opinion. I was not swayed by pictures of 12 year old TM. I read posting by TM supporters and GZ supporters. But as an open observer, it didn’t take me long to see the truth in my eyes.

I’ve posted on the HP and got nothing but HATE in there replies! I think I know more about this case than anybody I know, but not near as much as you all here. I took everything and formed my own opinion!! That’s why I’m here at the TH all day, just about everyday. I don’t join in the chat very often, because you all have it under control!

All I want to say you all are doing a great job, keep up the good work! The TH is where I always go to see the truth! Have a good evening and I’m always here…just lurking!
    Dale

29. brutalhonesty says:

interesting fact: ““If I hear his voice, I think I’m going to scream.””
    google research on that only kicks back 4 pages…1 new york times, article, several cth posts, and some erroneous sites……..hmmmm….odd a simple fact is not so easily proven.

30. thehoff71 says:

You know, I thought about this long and hard over the weekend: If Bernie De La Rionda is so deluded by the Twitter Dog Pound, Natalie Jackson, Doth Protest and assorted other characters into thinking the Seminole County Bar Association President and 30 years of legal experience is taking his marching orders by a bunch of random ppl on a blog, then their case is as borked, if not more so, than we know. Say what you will about MOM, and lately I have been boggling at him as well, this level of assumption may bite these trayvonistas in the ass on down the line.

And as far as this “doxing” business goes, that’s a 2 way street as well. They know the weight of their own sins. The rampant hypocrisy of these people never cease to amaze me. So screw ‘em..keep demanding sunlight, Sundance.