Happy Valentine’s Day!!!

*Sigh*……so election 2012 has come and gone.   Even though most of us managed to survive Jan. 20th, there are still a few things some of us need to get out of our system. :evil:   gubmint valentines(Big Smile :-D)….now that’s a start!  But, I still think the DNC could stand to have a little more loving (aka disinfecting light) tossed it’s way.  Besides hating America 24/7, these evil jackwagons are obsessed with dragging our country into a bottomless abyss of soulless and financial depravity.  Not to mention the mindless droning of  hateful, insulting, and “raaycisss” epithets against anyone not marching in Teh One’s parade. Check below the fold for some special Valentines….. then have a little fun and add one of your own.  I know you can…. ;-)bamy

ovalObama-Valentines

About these ads

About WeeWeed

Sarcastic cat herder extraordinaire. And an angel.
This entry was posted in Celebrations, Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Decepticons, Dem Hypocrisy, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

60 Responses to Happy Valentine’s Day!!!

1. stellap says:

Excellent idea for the day, Wee! Very creative. I’ll start with something serious:

photo 539587_10152522822445328_138842663_.jpg

2. Ad rem says:

Ahhhh…..perchance to reminisce….
     photo 1_zpsa4253f94.jpg

3. WeeWeed says:

photo valentine_zpsf3d4eba0.jpg

via The Looking Spoon

4. Chip Bennett says:

“Bitterly clinging to you”

“That bouquet? You didn’t build that.”

5. 22tula says:

Valentine’s Day Meal – Laura Vitale

6. Patriot Dreamer says:

7. Capone asked a few of us to meet him for lunch today.
    Bugs Moran suggested we take a rain-check. :evil:

• WeeWeed says:

:shock: Menage!!! You know all of US is too old!! He likes pre-high school, remember!!

• aliashubbatch says:

Keep him away from my female cousins and little sisters; trust me, you don’t want me going after him. :evil:

• Sharon says:

….waitaminute, alias….I’m thinking….we actually might want you going after him.

(Certainly not at the risk of your cousins and little sisters….just generally speaking, y’know….on behalf of the cousins and little sisters he’s already used)…It ain’t funny. Not one bit. But I like thinking (just for a few seconds) about the potential for aliashubbatch–yes–going after him.

(Don’t take that as a recommendation or request–just dreamin’)

• Sharon says:

I say let’s set it up, and we’ll be waiting for him. Tex will be there with his persuaders. Everyone will have a role, according to our talents, gifts, insights, opportunities and skills. Puddy will bring a few of her not-declawed relatives from the huge side of the clan. Some really big dawgs. It’s soon rattlesnake time in Texas–maybe Weed can get one of the early ones out and instead of shootin’ its nasty head off, throw it in a gunny sack and bring it along.

There are many creative things we could prepare to instruct the worm in the error of his ways.

8. stellap says:

Here’s one I snagged from FB:

photo vpvalentine.jpg

9. John Denney says:

For my fellow treepers:

“Too Hot!”

Wish I knew how to display it in a candy heart. :-(

10. cajunkelly says:

Well now, since it *is* Valentine’s day…here’s some true love for yas!

(ducking and running)