Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
polk8dot on CDC Director On Current Phase… ftsk420 on Security Risk Report: Hillary… ftsk420 on Security Risk Report: Hillary… Hedi Kula on Tuesday Open Thread – Se… Fantasia on Professionally Trained Audio T… ftsk420 on ISIS Threatens Next Beheading… John Galt on CDC Director On Current Phase… Fantasia on Professionally Trained Audio T… polk8dot on CDC Director On Current Phase… Plain Jane on Security Risk Report: Hillary… Aslan's Girl on Security Risk Report: Hillary… 7delta on Security Risk Report: Hillary… VegasGuy on Professionally Trained Audio T… Fantasia on Professionally Trained Audio T… polk8dot on CDC Director On Current Phase…
- Is The ISIS Threat The Spark To Rekindle The Arab Spring ?
- Wednesday Open Thread – September 3rd
- Security Risk Report: Hillary’s Libyan “Rebels” Have Missing Commerical Airliners To Launch Attacks On Sept. 11th Anniversary….
- Disparate Impact – Feds Punish Business For Engaging In “Citizenship-Discrimination” AKA “Employment Eligibility”…
- ISIS Threatens Next Beheading Victim Will Be A British Citizen Hostage – If Airstrikes Against Them Continue….
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Is The ISIS Threat The Spark To Rekindle The Arab Spring ? wp.me/p1kzlW-mZM 24 minutes ago
- @fancyjaxx No that's Benjamin Crump attorney. The green shirt guy is Anthony Shahid, professional agitator. 1 hour ago
- RT @atlasshrugs: Homeland Security Chair: 200 Americans Fighting for Islamic State in Syria, Iraq: It’s more than that. “Homela... http://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @CounterMoonbat: Next time you read about the $3 mil our govt spent studying obese lesbians please remember that we've lost track of 6,0… 1 hour ago
- Wednesday Open Thread – September 3rd wp.me/p1kzlW-mZK 2 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Daily Archives: February 11, 2013
I’m not sure who this guy is, but y’all need to listen to the way he frames the conversation. Finally someone puts the argument into perspective, AND as a bonus he hits on the law enforcement “affirmative responsibility” aspect to … Continue reading
From Yankeeintx – I just returned from the Chris Kyle Memorial Service. It was an incredible send off to an incredible American hero. The service introduced us all to the real Chris Kyle. When his wife read a message, she … Continue reading
Rebuked Groveling – Iran’s Ahmadinejad Tells Obama: Change Your Attitude If You Want To Talk To Us….
Once again the appeasement POTUS fails on the international stage of influence. Last week the White House announced it was willing to talk to Iran face-to-face. Iran responds to President Obama telling him to change his attitude and they’ll think … Continue reading
Vatican newspaper frontpage: "Benedict XVI leaves the pontificate" http://t.co/PS3bwOR7— Catholic News Svc (@CatholicNewsSvc) February 11, 2013 Vatican newspaper says Benedict made his decision to resign "many months ago" after his trip to Mexico & Cuba March 2012. He was tired … Continue reading
The President Obama White House has three current “priority issues” in the works. Gun Control, Immigration Reform and Climate Change (energy reform) as current important objectives. Compare those three to the Priority List of Americans in General. Where do they … Continue reading
Lots of folks are praising Lindsey Graham for his stance about Benghazi. However, it is prudent to remember he has been a face of manipulated optical opposition before. I don’t trust Graham, and this could well be just another decepticon angle … Continue reading