A Conservative Went To The Prayer Breakfast and…

…. President Obama was forced this morning to sit stoically at the National Prayer Breakfast while a world-renown pediatric surgeon who dragged himself up from poverty recounted his story, espousing conservative values and policies as a means of healing the nation and its poor. (link)

About these ads
This entry was posted in A New America, Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Dem Hypocrisy, John Boehner, media bias, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Tea Party, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to A Conservative Went To The Prayer Breakfast and…

1. Sharon says:

It’s fun to hear him talk about his mother and how she “forced him to read” and how he learned to enjoy it because of her persistence…I wonder if King Skeeter actually feels a little jealous: he doesn’t have any fun stories about his mother. Or his father. He only uses what they were when it suits him. Dr. Carson is very bold.

• 22tula says:

Sharon Obama did talk about his Mother.
      Barack Obama – Wakefield High School in Arlington, Va. – September 8, 2009
      @ 3:59 … Where all the American kids went to school.

“When I was young, my family lived overseas. I lived in Indonesia for a few years. And my mother, she didn’t have the money to send me where all the American kids went to school, but she thought it was important for me to keep up with an American education. So she decided to teach me extra lessons herself, Monday through Friday. But because she had to go to work, the only time she could do it was at 4:30 in the morning.” – Barack Obama

“What about Obama’s Indonesian Citizenship?
      By Philip J. Berg, Esquire – April 28, 2011
      Excerpt
      Soetoro/Obama was registered in a public school as an Indonesian citizen by the name of Barry Soetoro and his father was listed as Lolo Soetoro, M.A according to the Indonesian school records. Indonesia did not allow foreign students to attend their public schools in the late 1960’s or 1970’s, and any time a child was registered for a public school, the child’s name and citizenship status were verified through the Indonesian Government. See Constitution of Republic of Indonesia (Undang-Undang Dasar Republik Indonesia 1945), Chapter 13, Law No. 62 of 1958 (all citizens of Indonesia have a right to education). There was no way for Soetoro/Obama to have attended school in Jakarta, Indonesia legally unless he was an Indonesian citizen, as Indonesia was under tight rule and was a Police State. See Constitution of Republic of Indonesia (Undang-Undang Dasar Republik Indonesia 1945), Law No. 62 of 1958. These facts indicate that Obama/Soetoro is an Indonesian citizen, and therefore he is not eligible to be President of the United States.

• mcfyre2012 says:

“And my mother, she didn’t have the money to send me where all the American kids went to school…”

Yeah…even though Lolo Soetero was an oil company engineer…and the family lived in the most exclusive section of Jakarta.

2. lovemygirl says:

Nice speech. Obama never applauded during it (Michelle did) and as he tore apart most of what Obama stands for I can just imagine the rage going through his head. I remember the lighthouse story and Obama had better change course.

• ctdar says:

He looked like he was asleep most of the time.

• g8rmom7 says:

Michelle seemed to react rather positively to him…probably because he was really black and really understood the black experience. Unlike her half-breed husband who lived a life of comfort learning about Marxism from people who had the economic freedom living under a Capitalist system.

• mooney1el says:

Michelle applauded Dr Carson because he is AA which takes precedence over all other components of his speech.

• marie says:

Barry’s a small, petty man. He couldn’t even pretend to like what the good doctor said, couldn’t even laugh that eagle and its “left and right wings” story. For the life of me I can’t understand why others think him “charismatic.” People with actual charisma are gracious and Obama has yet to demonstrate graciousness to me.

3. lovemygirl says:

Lighthouse Youtube version.

4. stellap says:

I’ll bet it annoys Obama that Dr. Carson is black.

5. recoverydotgod says:

The whole family watched it. A message for our time. His joy, concern and sense of humor helped deliver the message to the listener.

6. g8rmom7 says:

This guy was really terrific! I kept hearing about this speech all day yesterday and finally last night I sat and watched the whole thing. I loved the part about HSA accounts…a little off topic but I have some suspicions about the direction the gov’t is taking HSA accounts. I have had one every year for over 5 or 6 years and have never had any problems…the last two years and especially this year so far I am being hounded by them for documentation on every single little thing I use the account for. AND they cut how much you can put into them this year. The gov’t doesn’t like them because they can’t get their hands on more of your tax dollars because of them. Pisses me off. But if they want to go head to head with me in a battle of bureaucracy?…BRING IT ON. I keep everything!

• stellap says:

Same thing with pre-tax medical accounts. They’ve cut the things you can use the money for – no more over the counter purchases at all.

7. mcfyre2012 says:

It’s amazing Barry/Barrack was able to stay awake. If you look at his daily schedule, he rarely does anything before 10am.

8. John Galt says:

Proverbs 11:9 With his mouth the godless destroys his neighbor, but through knowledge the righteous escape.

Proverbs 11:12 A man who lacks judgment derides his neighbor, but a man of understanding holds his tongue.

OBAMA: “You know, if I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.”

FREDERICA WILSON: “Trayvon was hunted down like a rabid dog. He was shot in the street. He was racially profiled.”

JESSE JACKSON: “Zimmerman told police he had killed him. Shot him in the back of the head in self-defense.”

BENJAMIN CRUMP: “profile, pursue, confront Trayvon Martin and then kill Trayvon Martin in cold blood.”

9. The other Kiki says:

I saw this speech too, but I’m not sure what to make of it. I read Think Big a few years ago, and Dr. Carson mentioned Kurt Schmoke (former Mayor of Baltimore, credited as a philanthropist for bringing a Soros front into the city) as a very honorable guy. I don’t think Dr. Carson is conservative.

10. marie says:

I loved Dr. Carson’s frequent referrals to the perils of political correctness while the King of Political Correctness sat there thinking, “He’s talkin’ ’bout me.”

11. eweturn says:

Amazing words, delivered with feeling. Not a TelePrompTer in sight

12. realitycheck says:

The movie abut his life is on Netflix (and others I’m sure)

The title is “Gifted Hands” and is a great watch.

13. janc1955 says:

Sean Hannity had Carson on his show tonite. Either he or O’Reilly noted that the last time they saw that look on Obama’s face, it was during the debates with Romney. I was thinking the same thing!

14. TXMom says:

What a conservative pleasure he is! I listened to his speech twice and sent it to all I know. Inspirational and energizing.
    7 Fascinating Facts About Dr. Carson http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/08/7-fascinating-facts-about-dr-carson-the-prayer-breakfast-speaker-who-attacked-political-correctness-and-the-debt-in-front-of-obama/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=Share+Buttons
    He was on Hannity and said he would willing to debate anyone on the president’s team on healthcare. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_h0kcz0U1w&feature=em-uploademail
    Carson on Facebook:

15. Josh says:

“When you educate a man, you liberate a man” ~ Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgery Division Director at Johns Hopkins Hospital (Fellowship Foundation National Prayer Breakfast Feb. 2013, Washington Hilton, Washington, DC)