Natalie%20jackson%203 Tweets

Just for the hell of it……..  17-year-old Casmine Aska dragged a 9-year-old boy to the top of his apartment building, and threw him off the roof.

….  Prosecutors say Aska dragged Martin up the stairs of their building on Nelson  Ave. in Morris Heights on Friday, picked the boy up and threw him off the  roof.

Freddy MartinBefore losing consciousness, Freddy managed to tell EMTs, “Cas dragged me to  the roof and threw me off — I don’t know why,” according to court papers.  […]

Aska has four prior arrests related to robbery, assault, harassment and  menacing, law enforcement sources said.  […]

Freddy Martin, who loves baseball and painting, remains on life support and in a  medically induced coma with collapsed lungs and a broken leg, arm and ribs.   He is expected to live, according to his family.    (full story)

About these ads
This entry was posted in Death Threats, media bias, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Racism, Thrill Kill, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to 9-year-old victim: “Cas dragged me to the roof and threw me off — I don’t know why,”

1. canadacan says:

Remember when the assassin Of Sean Connery in the untouchables Gets thrown off the roof of the courthouse. Just a thought

2. eastern2western says:

sabrina will say this is a normal activity for a 17 year old.

3. ottawa925 says:

I tend to think maybe one of the ppl commenting (ElCommondant) in the comments section may be on to something:

“I’m thinking that this older kid was trying to prevent the younger kid from ratting him out over something,and I don’t think that it would be a stretch to assume that it involved predatory behavior.”

Before reading the story, I already was wondering what a 17 year old was doing with a 9 year old. As far as comments in the story from the Mother of the 17 year old, once again, you have the Mother in a total state of denial despite multiple run ins with the law. Yes, he’s a dedicated student and likes to throw white lil kids off of buildings and then claim accident, but doesn’t notify anyone about it. oh geez.

Poor 9 year old kid. If the 9 year old was packin he could have plugged the 17 year old the minute he started draggin him up the stairs … then police would have come and taken the child into custody and try to lock him up and throw away the key for shooting a poor defenseless black 17 year old male and claim he was defending himself by stopping him from trying to throw him off the top of the building.

Aska is an animal and should be locked up for the rest of his life.

• ed357 says:

Notice that those three “alleged” rapist brothers from Chicago prefer jail in the US……

to notifying their Nigerian consulate.

4. PatriotUSA says:

Just another white kid thugged, almost murdered and by a black repeat offender who should have been already locked up. There is no rehabilitation for a POS punk like this. Skin color does not matter except in how it is treated, sanitized by the LSM and can be played to further polarize a nation already deeply divided by a a POTUS a low as Obama and his ilk.

The young victim looks white to me and if I am wrong, I stand corrected. Horrible crime and what if the victim had been black and the perp white?? It would be plastered all over the news, and the water dragging for the POTUS would be demanding not only his his arrest and conviction, but already deemed guilty like GZ .

This is what the plantation system produces time after time. I know many have risen up and out of this nefarious system that likes of Sharpton, Jackson ET. all just love as it furthers the enslavement of how many millions of most blacks but others as well.

Aska only deserves to be found guilty and locked away for good. At 17, IMHO it is too late for a career criminal and and he should have known better and me thinks he did. Just for the thrill of it?
    Absolutely disgusting and Aska deserves no quarter, no mercy.

5. lovemygirl says:

I recall a 9 year old being raped, sodomized and then bleach poured down her throat in the Chicago projects. They eventually caught the animals because she survived.

6. lovemygirl says:

Acapulco, Mexico (CNN) — A pack of masked and hooded gunmen broke into a beach bungalow on the outskirts of Acapulco and raped six women tourists after tying up a group of men with cell phone cables and bikini straps, officials said Tuesday.

7. Justice4All says:

This story is so heartbreaking.

Bigboi the mutt doesn’t give a damn about this 9yo “CHILD” who was thrown from a roof, she is too busy obsessing over RZ and pandering for $5 donations for thugvon.

Scumbags……….I guess Freddy Martin does not fit their agenda.

My prayers go out to Freddy and his family.

8. Knuckledraggingwino says:

He should not have gotten out of his apartment

9. libby says:

Just another unarmed 17 year old black male up to no good

10. myopiafree says:

What? Black males violent for no reason? Surely you jest!! They must have had a “bad day” or something. In any event it is the “Whites” fault. BGI.

11. Angel says:

some victims are paying very hard for being a threat to “all young men of color.” So Sad.

12. cajunkelly says:

Aska’s lawyer, Katherine Dyer, insisted in Bronx Criminal court Sunday that the plunge was “a tragic accident.” She described the teen as a dedicated high school student and church volunteer.

*$(@_($**#7^$$@!_)*^&!!!!!! I’m so *SICK* of hearing that BS every time a young feral animal commits a crime. :evil:

• myopiafree says:

He was probably an A or B student, and was planning to go to Aviation school and get his Ph.D. I would even bet he would look like Obama’s son.

• Infidel says:

Really, who is suprised by anything anymore? May as well lock “Cass” up for life on our money, or he will surely wind up killing someone at some point. Or better strap him to the gurney and give him the “big sleep”!

• mcfyre2012 says:

“She described the teen as a dedicated high school student and church volunteer.”

Yeah…never mind his previous four arrests on robbery, assault, harassment, and menacing. I guess he is just a misunderstood youth, and nothing is really his fault.

13. Josh says:

Every day, many times a day, my heart breaks all over again. I do not know how the body can produce so many tears.

PLEASE G-d, help little Freddy Martin and his family get through this.

And please forgive me for I cannot pray for the thug, Casmine Aska.

14. czarowniczy says:

There’s a massive cultural disconnect in the innercity versus the urbs/suburbs. People in what we’d call the more civilized areas just can’t understand the uncivilized actions of certain factions – in many cases it’s less ‘can’t understand’ than it is ‘plain scared sh*tless’. When you work the areas where these kinds of actions are uncomfortably routine you are not surprised as, for one thing, they just don’t look at life as valuable or dying as unthinkable as those with more material lifestyles do. To many, their picture on a funeral T-shirt is a laudable goal. I remember an accident we responded to where a car overturned in the median (neutral ground to those who know) and the driver was left unconscious and bleeding, hanging from the seat belt. When we pulled up the wheels were still slowly spinning and a crowd had gathered around the car. They scattered when we drove up and no one had even begun to help the driver but her purse, watch, personal jewelery and keys had all disappeared. Scary part to me, though just an academic point to the apologists, is that they consider their cultural viewpoints just as valid as we do ours. Seems the term ‘civilized behavior’ is relative and fungible.

• michellc says:

Maybe I have a little uncivilized in my genes. I want to see these people face the same torture their victims faced. If you kill someone with a gun, you should be killed with a gun. If you rape or molest a child then not only should you be raped or molested with a splintered broomstick, but you should be castrated preferably with a very dull knife.
      This kid should be given the same chance as he gave this 9 year old boy, dragged to the top of the building and threw over the side.

• czarowniczy says:

Yep, agreed, but I have more devious, painful, demonstrative and showy methods in mind, the result of having to wade in that pool for far too long. First Problem is that our PC-air-sniffing prosecutors selectively prosecute and the judges look towards ‘rehabilitation’ rather than incarceration. Second Problem is that there ain’t no ‘rehabilitation’ so the stack ‘em up like cord wood and wait for you to forget about them as they become more proficient in thugism through intra-jail mentoring. Don’t know if your area does it but on most of the adult offenders arrested here the news agencies dig up their arrest records and publish them. Most offenders have long records with numerous felony arrests going back well into their juvenile days. Out of those arrests few were prosecuted and those that were generally received very light sentences, if not probation. Judges are resistant to putting more young innercity thugs in jail, deploring the numbers of young innercity thugs already in jail. Results are that they learn not to fear justice as there just ain’t none. Someone has to agree with these judges as even when election time rolls around and their malfeasance is exposed to the voting public they still get reelected.

• michellc says:

I always try to find out as much about a judge’s rulings as I can before elections. Then I make myself a cheat sheet because I have a horrible memory when it comes to names and I vote against those who give slaps on the wrist or idiotic decisions.
          However, I think I’m in the minority, because I’ve overheard people many times I just voted for all the judges because I don’t know who they are.
          So imho they’re reelected because people are lazy and don’t want to spend the time or the energy researching them.

• czarowniczy says:

Yep, I’ve seen judges throw block parties with free food and brag about how they didn’t believe in heavy sentences for certain suspects as the defendants was depraved on account’ they was deprived. There’s also the oft used vote-for-me tactic of letting a selected portion of the electorate know that ‘I may not be the best qualified but I’m one of you’.

15. czarowniczy says:

Quotes about Casmine by his lier…err…lawyer at the arraignment:

“the lawyer…told a judge at his arraignment on Sunday that what happened was “a tragic accident.”

“…Casmine Aska, 17, did not intentionally push Freddy Martin from the top of 1545 Nelson Avenue. “This is not about an attempted murder,” she said, asking that Mr. Aska be freed on his own recognizance or low bail.

“…told the judge that while Mr. Aska had previously been in trouble over unspecified charges as a juvenile, he had since “taken responsibility for his life.” She emphasized her client’s youth, saying that he was a student at Harry S. Truman High School, where his favorite subject was chemistry. He helped clean at a local church, Ms. Dyer said, attended weekly religious classes and served food to the homeless.

Well hell, I can see where it just might have been an accident or misunderstanding.

• mcfyre2012 says:

Back in the 80’s, I took a college course on criminal law. The professor was a former public defender (Polk County, Florida). He told our class that of the 200+ cases he tried, he had one client that was innocent, one he wasn’t sure about…and the rest were “guilty as hell.”

• czarowniczy says:

It’s a game. We caught ‘em and the lawyers tried to weasel-grease their clients out of the charge. I know a couple of officers who were seriously considering making sure the defendants charged with burglary would know what their public defender’s address was and when he’d be home.

16. wenpwepwklewlewpoij says:

The police had better start looking for the white Hispanic perpetrator!