Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
- 10/20/14 Mike Brown Shooting – Open Discussion Thread
- Monday Open Thread – October 20th
- Day #31 The Siege of Kobane (Kobani) – Kurdish Forces Have Pushed ISIS From Kobane Syria….
- Football Fans and Ferguson Protesters Clash In Saint Louis….
- Unsung Hero – The Man Who Didn’t Record It, He Did Something About It…
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Monday Open Thread – October 20th wp.me/p1kzlW-nCN 8 minutes ago
- @TheTrialFile They must be worried about the stigma of having a "serial killer" attached to the community name. Only thing I can think of 47 minutes ago
- @TheTrialFile @deray Necklacing is the preferred method of punishment in South Africa en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing 48 minutes ago
- @TheTrialFile This makes no sense. How can they continue to say he was NOT a serial killer? Defies definition AND common sense. 52 minutes ago
- @TheTrialFile @deray Necklacing. The color of violence is blinding. http://t.co/wFB2gOTXOh 58 minutes ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Daily Archives: February 6, 2013
If you shoot someone in Dear Leader’s hometown, Chicago, you have better than 10 to 1 odds you’ll get away with it. Only 8% of non-lethal shooters were “charged” in 2011. Only 6% in 2012. And a much smaller percentage ever reach a conviction. … Continue reading
Beyond Absurd – About Witness #8 (Dee Dee) Telephone Interview Trayvon Martin Family Attorney Benjamin Crump “I Did Not Ask Her Name or Address”….
Each week when the participants in the prosecution of the State of Florida VS. George Zimmerman speak we are astounded that no-one in the legacy media finds enough courage to factually investigate this case. “her [Witness #8] testimony, her sworn testimony, connects the … Continue reading
Just for the hell of it…….. 17-year-old Casmine Aska dragged a 9-year-old boy to the top of his apartment building, and threw him off the roof.
Use this thread as an open thread just for Zimmerman Case stuff. A place to just dump, collect, or discuss general information about the Trayvon Martin VS George Zimmerman Case. “The sensationalized, fact-deficient coverage of this case has achieved the … Continue reading