Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
polk8dot on CDC Director On Current Phase… ftsk420 on Security Risk Report: Hillary… ftsk420 on Security Risk Report: Hillary… Hedi Kula on Tuesday Open Thread – Se… Fantasia on Professionally Trained Audio T… ftsk420 on ISIS Threatens Next Beheading… John Galt on CDC Director On Current Phase… Fantasia on Professionally Trained Audio T… polk8dot on CDC Director On Current Phase… Plain Jane on Security Risk Report: Hillary… Aslan's Girl on Security Risk Report: Hillary… 7delta on Security Risk Report: Hillary… VegasGuy on Professionally Trained Audio T… Fantasia on Professionally Trained Audio T… polk8dot on CDC Director On Current Phase…
- Is The ISIS Threat The Spark To Rekindle The Arab Spring ?
- Wednesday Open Thread – September 3rd
- Security Risk Report: Hillary’s Libyan “Rebels” Have Missing Commerical Airliners To Launch Attacks On Sept. 11th Anniversary….
- Disparate Impact – Feds Punish Business For Engaging In “Citizenship-Discrimination” AKA “Employment Eligibility”…
- ISIS Threatens Next Beheading Victim Will Be A British Citizen Hostage – If Airstrikes Against Them Continue….
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Is The ISIS Threat The Spark To Rekindle The Arab Spring ? wp.me/p1kzlW-mZM 24 minutes ago
- @fancyjaxx No that's Benjamin Crump attorney. The green shirt guy is Anthony Shahid, professional agitator. 1 hour ago
- RT @atlasshrugs: Homeland Security Chair: 200 Americans Fighting for Islamic State in Syria, Iraq: It’s more than that. “Homela... http://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @CounterMoonbat: Next time you read about the $3 mil our govt spent studying obese lesbians please remember that we've lost track of 6,0… 1 hour ago
- Wednesday Open Thread – September 3rd wp.me/p1kzlW-mZK 2 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Daily Archives: February 5, 2013
Crumped Up Charges – It is no surprise the “DeeDee” narrative’s creator, Benjamin Crump, has himself “lawyered up”…
Given the latest hearing outcomes, it is perhaps prudent to go back and look at the October hearing once again, to visit what was being said about DeeDee, and the recording of her, by Trayvon Family Attorney Benjamin Crump; In … Continue reading
Michigan Democrat Rep. John Conyers vies for the coveted Hank “Tippy Guam” Johnson Award.
Reports from various news outlets confirm that ABC and other media outlets were aware of the allegations, specific allegations, against NJ Senator Robert Menendez in the spring of 2012. Because he was a liberal Democrat, it appears the media ignored the … Continue reading
We’ll provide a few considerations at a later time. For followers of the case here is the full hearing video. Attorney Crump is attempting to avoid being deposed. Subsequently he prefers, upon the advice of his counsel, to just provide … Continue reading
Today the Defense and Prosecution will be back in court to discuss the various motions filed by both the Defense and the Prosecution: Here are some *possible* Links to the Hearing: WFTV http://www.wftv.com/s/news/trayvonmartin/ Click Orlando http://www.clickorlando.com/news/trayvo … index.html Orlando Sentinel … Continue reading