02-04 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

Use this thread as an open thread just for Zimmerman Case stuff. A place to just dump, collect, or discuss general information about the Trayvon Martin VS George Zimmerman Case.

“The sensationalized, fact-deficient coverage of this case has achieved the
desired results. The networks got their ratings. The politicians got their
talking points. And if it means innocent people get caught in the middle of the
racial enmity they’ve fomented, obviously it’s considered acceptable collateral
damage.
Congratulations, geniuses. Job well done. Jim Treacher, The DC Trawler

REMINDER – Please WATCH THE TONE and CONTENT of Commentary. Please be respectful, courteous and considerate of other readers and contributors. Please avoid hatespeak, angry rhetoric, vulgarity, personal attacks and condescension. If you wish to engage in vitriolic, racist, or bitter angry rhetoric, there are alternative sites on the internet more than welcoming to such considerations. But not here. Thank You.

About these ads
This entry was posted in George Zimmerman Open Thread, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

415 Responses to 02-04 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

1. arkansasmimi says:

Beauty is about living your life & being happy with yourself inside & out & not worrying about what people think of you. ~ Wishing you Beauty in all you do! With Heartfelt hugs and prayers!

2. rumpole2 says:

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest

Today…. The JQ Debating and Philosophy Department take on a Sundance post.

The cretins at JQ have decided to quote a post from Sundance and gnaw away at it … like dogs with a bone… :D

photo Sundance_zps2736b517.png

sundance says:
    February 2, 2013 at 11:47 am

Witness intimidation is as old as crime itself. The concerns of privacy might be a convenient cover to try and hide who a witness is, but the rights of an accused person should always trump the rights of privacy for those who would accuse, or affirm an accusation.

The defendant, the person accused, must be able to confront the accuser; That is the cornerstone of our judicial system. Therefore, when you consider rights vs. privacy, the accused must hold higher ground for it is their freedom at stake – not the witness.

“Freedom” is the most valuable human possession, it should take considerable justification to remove that from a person.

Untroubled by the necessity (ability) to read and comprehend, the feeble minded old women of JQ miss the point of the post and the discussion that was underway.

Some examples of their considered, intellectual analysis…………

“Witness Intimidation pure and simple….. “

“What a crock of shit…”

Aside:
    There was a JQ “Baker Act” edict that even the name CTH was never to be mentioned, links not to be posted, and certainly quoting passages was verboten..
    Punishable by Death (banning).
    But it’s not so surprising that this is posted at JQ and requoted over and over, with no repercussions… hypocrisy and inconsistency is the norm with JQ “Management”

SUNDANCE QUOTED – This is a banning offence at JQ!!

Random Topics

photo cockatoo_zpsd358cb24.gif

3. jello333 says:

In yesterday’s thread someone posted a link to comments at a blog called Maggie’s Notebook. It was regarding an email the blog’s owner had received from the DOJ that she was concerned about. The email noted that the DOJ was going to investigate George to see if he had violated Trayvon’s civil rights. I suspected that it was nothing more than a form letter that they sent out when ANYONE wrote them with ANY question about the case. I was right. Not only is it a form letter, but it’s something they’ve been sending out since March! In other words, it’s thoroughly outdated and meaningless. But that didn’t keep Bigboi and the guys from getting really excited about is. And…. without further ado!:

“For those who might think the DOJ investigation is closed, you have another thought coming. This [the DOJ email] came to a nutter.”

• ejarra says:

You understand that if they’ll take Leatherhead’s truth as gospel, they’ll believe just about anything if it fits THEIR agenda.

4. arkansasmimi says:

All kidding aside. This Leatherhead needs serious mental health help. Notice reply to Mike..
    Mike says:February 3, 2013 at 10:00 pm
    I was just over on YouTube watching the 711 video and you can hear Martin say I don’t have an ID as he reaches into his pockets to pull out his money.not that that means anything but was wondering if anyone else here notice it.
    sdunn5 says:February 3, 2013 at 11:18 pm

Hello Mike it’s me Sheila with the answer. If you hear that it is a lie. You are watching a spammed YouTube video. I have noticed over time many changes in evidence….police reports…swapped out audio photo manipulation (sadly not professional or creative)…. I just do not understand ya Mike is this your first rodeo?

Why do you not see through the highly darkened video and see what is really going in 7-11..?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trayvon is in that store for a very short amount of time ..Mike…but Trayvon is showing you the real deal of what is going on …PAY ATTENTION MIKE!! Stop looking for shadows he is talking to you Mike he is showing you ………..no he was not trying to buy something that he needed an ID for………..he has head phones on the hoodie has them concealed…but he is apprehensive …….does he not look apprehensive MIKE? Yes he really does he looks back to the door as he is paying for his stuff he looks to the window and guess what Mike …..as he starts to walk towards the door,,, never being out of camera view …he turns around walks back up the aisle on camera Mike..leans over like hew is picking something up as he looks to his right….Pay attention to him MIKE he is begging you to see his despair…. not for a dope deal k Mike for an escape got it? Trayvon is a good kid and not street-wise he is long and lanky but he has distress signals all over his behavior OK Mike? Can you see him Mike can you feel his distress he will not walk back the way he came in because Mike…he needs you to see his fear and panic….he is crying sobbing for you to see him…not as a punch line Mike.

Mike he needs you to know he was scared and trying to get away from those SHADOWS waiting for him…can you imagine after just turning 17 a kid that dares to go to a school dance in a powder blue tuxedo..corsage.. glasses…..and it is not the 70′s???? He is a stranger in a strange and dangerous land Mike. Can you feel his heart beating 150 beats a minute scared what is happening to me…..Damn it Mike had you been there he is sobbing hear me please.. My name is Trayvon Benjamin Martin please Mike I need your help I am alone in the dark running I see him again he…. has… a …GUN…. he…….oh my God…….

• jello333 says:

Some of these people are gone. I’m not making fun of them, I’m serious. Some of them really, REALLY need some professional help. :(

• TandCrumpettes says:

Wow.

Next time I find myself trapped in a well-lit, relatively safe place of business I will not ask the person standing right in front of me for help. I will not ask to use the phone, though I have one on me anyway. I will not stay there. I will not ask other patrons for help.

I’ll just stand in front of the security camera, begging for everyone in cyberspace to see my despair. Because…I somehow know this is going to end up on YouTube?

Oh, and the next time I find myself in a powder blue tux (well, in my case, it would be a 4-tiered skirt, sideways ponytail, and a white t-shirt exclaiming, “Frankie Say Relax”) I am totally going to walk a half mile outdoors so everyone can see me. I have to get the most out of the experience. After all, if you KNOW you’re going to get hassled, you might as well encourage it.

• howie says:

I wonder if it is Orange Sunshine or Purple Haze? Either way a large dose of Thorazine is called for.

• selfdefenseadvocate says:

Sadly jello, professional help would not likely do any good. People have to want to be helped and be willing to help themselves. It is our society that needs help-getting back to Christian family values upon which our nation was founded. The problem begins in the family (or lack of it) and in our educational system. People often use the term “professional help” when quite often a magic wand is the only thing that would help.

• mung says:

What exactly was he scared of at 7-11?

• ftsk420 says:

Scared he was gonna get asked for Id which apparently he did. The school ID I posted of him 2 days ago shows a guy who probably doesn’t get carded all that much in his own neighborhood.

• mung says:

Ahh, so the subtle cries for help he was doing when he looked at the camera were cries to help him get a blunt to smoke his weed. I get it now. If only Mike would have been there to get him that blunt.

• jello333 says:

Why George and his many KKK accomplices, of course. They followed Trayvon all the way from Brandi’s house, as he walked to 7-11… tailing him all the way. And they were parked right outside the store, just waiting for him to leave. And then they followed him all the way back to RATL. It was only then that the other Klansmen turned the job over to GZ, and he took care of the rest.

(And no, I’m NOT making this up. Some of those people really believe it went down something like this!)

• thehoff71 says:

Wow..that one has gone completely off their meds. If you go back to that particular thread, they expand upon the craziness. Especially funny is the reply to Caps Lock Kelly’s silly “experiment”..it’s awesome.

• maggiemoowho says:

Hopefully when the genetic testing is done on Adam Lanza, these people will be able to get proper treatment and care for their mental disabilities. Mike should stay away from mentally unstable people, that poster doesn’t seem to be working with a full deck.

5. arkansasmimi says:

blushedbrown says:
    February 3, 2013 at 3:22 pm
    @MMP

I see that Wendy Cummins is selling the house she rented to GZ
    1950 RVC

1211 is up for rent that would be witness 6 and witness 20. They owned the home, so I guess they got the hell out of dodge and are renting out.

2861 is also up for rent that would be witness 12 (Jeannie) wife & 13 Joe Manolo (asian looking guy, three pictures take his name is on contamination log).

6. arkansasmimi says:

I betcha today is gonna be a wild day for the Dog Pound and the Scheme team! Get some rest Treepers~~~ Gonna go rest me eyes for a lil bit~ Have a bright Sun Shiny Day, where ever you are :)

7. myopiafree says:

Lies and evidence hiding. We know that the “Heart” cell phone data has been DENIED to the DEFENSE of George Zimmerman. The ONLY phone that TM could have been talking on was either 1) Not working because of “safe mode”, or 2) The Cell memory was intentionally “wiped”..
    This is as bad has keeping DNA evidence from the defense in this case:

• howie says:

The defense is entitled to anything and everything on that phone. They will end up getting it all. It is just a matter of how difficult it will be. If it was good for the state it would already be on Omara’s desk all itemized to the finest detail.

• John Galt says:

In addition to the missing 2/26 data from the phone itself, they have apparently still not produced an analyst report and 2/26 phone location map prepared from data obtained from T-mobile back in March.

• John Galt says:

Starting @1:15 can anybody hear where DD says Trayvon runs to shelter from the rain?

[audio src="http://184.172.211.159/~gzdocs/documents/0113/w8_interview/w8_recordingA2_red.mp3" /]

I think I hear “apartment” and “shed thing.”

Did DD say “mail thing” prior to the April 2 BDLR interview, which is after the State received the location data on Trayvon’s phone from T-Mobile. The Crump interview took place prior to the deliver of the T-Mobile data to the State. It seems that on April 2, the word “mail” is introduced into the description, and the word “apartment” is removed.

April 2:

Dee Dee: It about to rain..he about to get to…inside a thing. It started raining.

BDLR: It started raining, and did he go somewhere?

Dee Dee: Yeah. He ran to the um…mail thing.

BDLR: Like…I’m sorry…what?

Dee Dee: Like the mail…like a shed…

BDLR: Like a shed…like a mail area…

Dee Dee: Yeah.

• howie says:

This thing stinks to high heaven. Phew! It is rotten to the core. Rotten and putrid.

• boutis says:

I would like to see a timeline when evidence is obtained by whom and when and then correlated with the witness statements and when they were given and to whom they were given. This would include when the city manager and mayor were deciding to hand over evidence to Crump and the media when the investigation was ongoing by SPD and then by FPD.

• John Galt says:

Crump on 3/20 also uses the word “apartment” and does use the word “mail.”

Crump: She relays how he went to the store. When he came out from the store, he said it was starting to rain, he was going to try to make it home before it rained. Then he tells her it starts raining hard. He runs into the apartment complex and runs to the first building he sees to try to get out of the rain. He was trying to get shelter. So he tries to get out of the rain.

And unbeknownst to him, he is being watched. He is a kid trying to get home from the store and get out of the rain. That’s it. Nothing else. So, he stands under that apartment building for a few minutes, the rain kind of dies down.

• John Galt says:

Crump on 3/20 also uses the word “apartment” and does NOT use the word “mail.”

• ejarra says:

Seriously JG, did you really expect both DDs to get ALL the script words right?

Apartment, shed same difference.

• John Galt says:

The script was “apartment shed thing” until at least March 20.

Interestingly, State Investigator Batchelder received historical location data for Trayvon’s phone from T-Mobile on Wednesday, March 28.

By April 2, “apartment” was dropped and the script has been changed to “mail thing.”

Of course, the State was in daily communication with Crump & Parks during the investigation and Crump attended the April 2 interview, or perhaps only the pre-interview coaching session.

“We thank Mr. Crump and Mr. Parks for their daily assistance in communicating with our victim’s family.” — Angela Corey, April 11

BDLR: OK, OK. Alright. Now you previously, you were called by Mr. Crump, Mr. Benjamin Crump **** that was here earlier ****, and some attorneys called you up, right?

Dee Dee: Yeah.

BDLR: You remember talking to them on the phone?

Dee Dee: Yes.

• ejarra says:

Is Amanda Stephens on the witness list? I don’t recall her name.

• libby says:

It’d be real nice to see the phone records for the persecutors and their proxies in the media and the BGI and correlate that with the fed BGI in the CRS

• jello333 says:

And of course he describes to Dee Dee every little move he (and the weather) makes along the way. Don’t we all do that when talking on the phone?

• ftsk420 says:

I hear apartment to but I’m gonna listen again in a sec I have a lil to much noise in my house right now.

8. Angel says:

I truly believe in Divine Justice which none of us can escape of which the first lines of this song speaks of: “You be surprised that soon they will mean nothing to you. They will fall into their brew and take down some of the boys with them too. Their is nothing you have to do. ”
    Karma has to be paid in full and is non-negotiable. That is why I truly believe that those responsible for some of the things in the GZ case will be held accountable on some level, someday.

9. arkansasmimi says:

I wonder if TM had an instagram account? Seems alot of his fam and friends did. I betcha he did and no telling what kind of pix are there.

10. mung says:

I have to confess that I made and drank some purple drink yesterday. It was actually really good. Now mine was made with vodka, blue curacao, and cranberry juice and not watermellon drink, cough syrup, and skittles, so it was a little different. It was also done to honor the Raven’s and not some dead rapper.

• eastern2western says:

raven’s cheated. the last last touch down attempt was a definite holding. they suck.

• mung says:

A) that isn’t cheating, the refs missed a call, which they do all of the time. B) there were plenty of calls that went the other way that made up for it, like the ruffing the kicker call. C) that ball was not going to be caught in bounds.

Honestly I am not really a Raven’s fan, my wife is. But until the refs start doing their jobs, talking about missed calls and bad calls is pointless. Both teams were holding the entire game.

11. mung says:

So… Conspiracy theory number 10001! John (witness 6) lied to the police because he was part of the premeditated stalking and killing of Trayvon. It must be true because Leatherhead Freddy says so. Or maybe he wasn’t lying and Trayvon really did beat George MMA style? Naa, then George would have injuries! Oh wait, I guess there are pictures and reports of that huh? I know the police, EMTs, witnesses, doctor, and Hollywood makeup artists are all part of the conspiracy too! I mean that is a lot more believable than Trayvon actually assaulted George right?

12. mung says:

The posters name says it all:
    looneydoone says:
    February 4, 2013 at 8:13 am

Professor,
    Might those who made calls to alert the fogen of Trayvon’s whereabouts be considered accessories ?

I ask, because a friend was murdered during a botched kidnapping for ransom last year. To date, 8 persons have been arrested, and are being held on $10 million bond (each). Not all 8 were present when the attempted kidnapping took place, but were involved with tracking my friend’s whereabouts.

So they really think this happened in Sandford and not Sanford. They think this was a scene right out of the move “Hot Fuzz” where the neighborhood watch was all talking and tracking down the people that they wanted to remove from their town.

Can we Baker Act the entire Leatherhead cult?

• maggiemoowho says:

I don’t even know what to say to that, his claim absurd. He must not have watched the first hearing where MOM got the state to admit to what evidence they have or should I say don’t have.

13. Here is a lenthy article from Minnesota that lays out the case for gun control to the low information voter.

…..Byron Smith told authorities that his home had been broken into eight times in recent years, was in his basement when he heard an upstairs window break. He saw Brady on the stairwell descending toward the basement and shot the unarmed teenager with a Ruger Mini-14 semi-automatic rifle…..

…..The fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman in Sanford, Florida, last February commanded national headlines and set off angry protests far beyond the Sunshine State. The story had an explosive racial element, since Martin was an unarmed 17-year-old African-American and his killer was a 28-year-old white Hispanic. Even President Barack Obama commented on the issue, saying, “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon…..”

14. selfdefenseadvocate says:

Does anyone know what time the Hearing starts tomorrow? I want to plan my day accordingly :)

15. diwataman says:

If you get bored like me you can always go over the clubhouse vids. People are arguing them on the GZ TalkLeft forum:

I have also started a blog on it:

Here’s a video of one little part that appears to me is a vehicle pulling away from the clubhouse(more on the blog though, this is just a quick demo of what I think I’m seeing):

16. nettles18 says:

Why did Mr. Ponce (lawyer for the media coalition) publish this today? A precusor to the State & Defense the media will fight and win any attempts to seal information in the case?

17. LetJusticePrevail says:

What is the “Notice of Filing Exhibit ‘A’ Attachment” dated 2/1/13 in the case detail report on the Court Website? Is there a copy of this document available for perusal?

• nettles18 says:

In the defense’s motion for specific discovery from FDLE, they mention in #4 on page 1/3, “Counsel for the defense made an additional request for specific discovery filed October 11, 2012, a copy of which is attached hereto as Exhibit A.”

• John Galt says:

Since they let the defense look at the FDLE file, it should now be public record, with redactions for confidentiality per Lester’s prior order.

“Under Florida’s Public Records Law, discovery in a criminal proceeding becomes a public record once it is provided to the person arrested.”

• partyof0 says:

Specifically interesting is #3:

3. The entire file from the Department of Justice Community Relations Services, including. but not limited to, all documents, audio tapes, video tapes, electronic data in their native file (to include any and all existing electronic copies of documents, reports, summaries, emails. text messages. interoffice communications or any other data), or any other information maintained by the Department of Justice Community Relations Services in regards to State of Florida vs. George Zimmerman or any related matters. including, but not limited to, investigation of the Sanford Police Departments handling of the initial investigation of the Trayvon Martin shooting, OR ITS INVOLVEMENT IN THE QUELLING OF SOCIAL OR RACIAL TENSIONS IN SEMINOL COUNTY. AND ANY COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE COMMUNITY RELATIONS SERVICES AND ANY OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT OR GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES, including, but not limited to, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Department of Justice, Seminole County State Attorney’s Office, Duval County State Attorney’s Office, Sanford Police Department or the City of Sanford.

• LetJusticePrevail says:

Thank you, Nettles.

18. ottawa925 says:

Did you guys really think DD was going to remember the coached “mail kisok”. I doubt she knows what a kisok is, or how to prounounce it, and that’s why she subtituted “thing” “thingy”.

• justfactsplz says:

I would not want to be in the courtroom if she gets deposed. I would not be able to contain my laughter.

• LetJusticePrevail says:

Oh, I would LOVE to be there, but you couldn’t pay me enough to be the court reporter that day!

• justfactsplz says:

The only saving grace for the court reporter would be that DeeDee speaks slow. Trayvonites are now saying the prosecution doesn’t need DeeDee’s testimony to convict George. They say his own statements and his reenactiment will convict him. They are like horses with blinders.

• mung says:

How is that? I don’t see anything in anything he has said that would convict him. Also the key of the charges was DeeDee, if they don’t have that what do they have?

• justfactsplz says:

There is absolutely nothing in what he said that would convict him. See Sweet Little Redhead’s replies to me, that is what she is spewing.

• arkansasmimi says:

JFP, lol there will/would be a lot of gavel tap tap tapping for order in the court I am sure :)

• LetJusticePrevail says:

Yeah, she got confused when Bernie axed her so many questions.

• ejarra says:

Shed. She can say shed. One syllable, easy. Easy to remember, too.

19. eastern2western says:

tomorrow will be one interesting day because the prosecution has absolutely no answer for the evidence tampering accusation and I want to they how they are going to play around with the technicalities. If they claim the data was not there because of phone problems, then they need to explain the dd phone call. DD or evidence tampering? Either option will destroy the deck of cards built on one single audio witness.

• John Galt says:

“the prosecution has absolutely no answer for the evidence tampering accusation”

Prediction: BDLR: I dunno what he is talking about. We gave them the phone records.

• maggiemoowho says:

My biggest worry is that Judge Nelson takes the same attitude with the missing phone data that she did with the Crumps recording and DeeDee’s address. I just remember her telling Mr. West something like ” well, if he doesn’t have I don’t know what to tell you” and “just ask her for her address at the deposition”. Will she understand what Mr. West is saying.

• mung says:

It depends on how it is presented. At this point if I am MOM and West, I would walk right in and request that the case be dismissed based on the fact that the prosecution has lost the chain of evidence on the phone and that the phone is missing the crucial data from the time of the incident. I would outright say that the state has tampered with the evidence and witnesses. If they dance around the issue she is going to give a lame answer. If they go for the jugular, she will have no choice but to address the situation.

• John Galt says:

“I would outright say that the state has tampered with the evidence and witnesses.”

I previously posted a Florida case on this topic. From reading that case, it appears to me that the law is to the effect that dismissal is a very harsh and rare remedy available only where it can be shown that the lost/destroyed evidence was exculpatory. Dismissal is not available where there is no showing that loss / destruction was done in bad faith and there is no showing that the evidence is exculpatory.

I don’t think the defense is currently prepared to present that evidence, hence the motion for continuance.

• jello333 says:

I don’t think MOM or West, or George for that matter, WANT this thing dismissed just yet. If it was done now, because of some “missing evidence” or whatever, what would the headlines read? “Travyon Killer Goes Free on Technicality”. Do we want that? Does Mark want that? Does Don want that? Does George or his friends and family want that? I think not! It ALL has to come out, every detail about this conspiracy, so that by the time it’s over, only the most hardcore Trayvonites will still believe George was guilty. I think this is really important.

• arkansasmimi says:

I have the same concern Maggie

• sundance says:

West needs to stop dropping *hints*, and just state openly there is something exceptionally wrong with the states witness. Then explain why…..

• maggiemoowho says:

I agree. Judge Nelson is going to continue to assume all the “officers of the court” are following the rules if he doesn’t speak up and tell it like it is.

• rumpole2 says:

I am with you.
            This “we are all gentlemen, officers of the court” stuff has not worked, because at least some of the players are NOT behaving totally above board and ethically.
            Time to spell out problems .. name names and specify corrupt behaviours.

• jello333 says:

West stands up there for half an hour, trying to play nice, trying to get the judge to understand what’s going on without having to spell it out in open court. But it becomes clear that she’s just too dense to get it. “We’re all officers of the court here, so just ask Mr. di la Rionda for whatever you need, and I’m sure you can work things out.”

And so, finally convinced that nothing else is gonna get through to Nelson, Don turns to Mark, they make eye contact…. and MOM nods his head. Then West:

“Your Honor, we hoped not to be forced to do this, at least not in open court. But it appears we have no choice. Your Honor, we will shortly be filing paperwork alleging prosecutorial misconduct, and worse. So far, you seem not to have understood the full implications of what we’ve been telling you here today and in our recent motions. So now we have no choice but to be blunt. There have been crimes committed here, all in an attempt to convict an innocent man. I’m sorry we have to do this. I don’t know how what I’ve just said will affect matters as this case moves forward. That’s now in your hands.”

• arkansasmimi says:

JG – Prediction: BDLR: I dunno what he is talking about. We gave them the phone records

Ok, being serious, WHAT would happen IF BDLR did say this, and assuming by the motions of the Def, they dont have. What then? Gonna be interesting to say the least (so it seems to me)

• John Galt says:

“Ok, being serious, WHAT would happen IF BDLR did say this, and assuming by the motions of the Def, they dont have.”

BDLR: We have given them all the phone records that we have.
          MOM: We are missing data from 2/26. Why is that data missing?
          BDLR: We gave you all the data that was obtained from the phone. I don’t know anything about missing data.
          MOM: Judge, we need an order to allow our expert to examine the phone and we also need the identity of the California law enforcement analyst where they sent the phone for examination so we can depose them. And we need a continuance to allow sufficient time to conduct this investigation.
          Judge: granted

• myopiafree says:

Given the circumstances described by DeeDee – virtually ALL OF US would have CALLED BACK, and left a VOICE MAIL to that the TM would CALL US BACK. So, where is that voice mail?? Can the prosecution explain that?? Can DeeDee 1-3 explain that??

• jello333 says:

Yep, no way ANY sane person wouldn’t have contacted SOMEONE. And even if Dee Dee was somehow complicit in what happened (maybe egging Trayvon on or something), I still can’t imagine she wouldn’t have let SOMETHING slip at some point in time, even weeks later, on Twitter, Facebook, etc. And yet we see NOTHING from anyone implying that they’ve ever heard anything about this from Dee Dee (whoever she might happen to be). Therefore I think I’m leaning toward this: Dee Dee was not on the phone with Trayvon during those final hours, let alone final minutes.

20. mung says:

Why do the Leatherheads and Dog Pound have a problem with the Mayor of Philadelphia and why would he be anti Trayvon? He is what they are talking about when they say the Nutters right?

21. LetJusticePrevail says:

Speaking of tomorrow’s hearing, has anyone determined where it can be watched, online?

• justfactsplz says:

In Sessions t.v. and Click Orlando.com. When we get close to the time the links will be up.

• rumpole2 says:

InSeesions is NOT the best IMO

They have inane commentary… lots of ads, cut away from court just to talk… so you miss a LOT.

Also if the hearing runs on.. they will simply cut away to scheduled programs… so miss the end.

• justfactsplz says:

You are right about them. I don’t watch it on their show because they always cut away during the defense’s part. I always watch online at Click Orlando.com. I listed In Sessions for those that want to watch on t.v. Fox 35 News in Orlando carries it also.

• rumpole2 says:

Yes.. some will want to watch a TV broadcast.

Those broadcasts are usually streamed online as well.. and when I have been forced to use them… it drives me nuts!!! lol

• justfactsplz says:

We will all be on the edge of our seats and tune in here or at your place for live comments. Pass the popcorn with baconed butter, and some of that liquid stash hidden behind the treehouse. Cake to top it off. Go Wolverines! And puddys too.

• rumpole2 says:

It can be hectic… trying to watch the live feed… and comment here and there (and do screen shots of key players) :D

It’s tough… sometime hardly get time for a drink and hand full of popcorn :D

• rumpole2 says:

Don’t get too excited.
                I am leaning more towards Dman’s (pessimistic) view… especially when it comes to Nelson.
                I do fear that she will not “get” still the evidence games by BDLR… wont get the seriousness of the phone and chain of custody.. and the MISSING DATA.
                Hope for the best, but be prepared for a lot less.

• selfdefenseadvocate says:

Don’t go pickin’ on the D-Man. He usually gets it right, except the part about O’Mara and pinky rings :lol:

• justfactsplz says:

While I am basically optimistic, not so much concerning Judge Nelson. I think this case is out of her league. I fear she won’t grant immunity and that she has already caved to the powers that be. Omara and West, in particular, will put up a good fight so we shall see.

• selfdefenseadvocate says:

I agree that Judge Nelson is way out of her league and is following Judge Lester precedent.

• John Galt says:

We shall see. I think she has done OK so far. She gave the defense open access to the FDLE files, put Crump on the witness list, granted the requests for social media and school records. I would mark her down one notch for not enforcing compliance with Rule 3.220 as regards identifying DD to the defense.

• justfactsplz says:

Let’s see what she does. They still have not received the recording device or the original recording either.

• ottawa925 says:

although (and I’m hopeful) she did say something to the effect of …. go there, get your discovery, and if something IS NOT there that should be, then she would address that at that time. So this IS THE TIME to address it, and some of it is stuff missing, but then there’s the stuff that IS THERE, but they won’t let defense have it. Witness bios.

• jello333 says:

Even Court TV, even in the midst of the biggest of trials:

“Alright, we’re gonna take a break for a minute. You’re listening to the testimony of the officer who discovered the most important evidence of all in this case. He’s explaining the details of how it all went down. Riveting! So… we’ll be back to hear more of this incredible testimony in a few minutes.”

???

• mung says:

I am going to need a play by play because we are no longer allowed to bring any cell phones or the like into my area so I will have no way to watch.

• rumpole2 says:

There will be MANY sites to catch live streaming… I have listed several.. but not all.

They all get the same camera feed .. so whatever one works best for you :D

Usually the feed does not show until about 20 mins before trial starts 9:00AM EST

22. eastern2western says:

it is odd that we still do not have any voice mails from the night of the shooting. Now, there is no doubt that both sides have cracked open the phones, but there seems to be no voice mail that was left by dd from that night or even tracy martin. Now, lets imagine that tracy did came home that night and called trayvon because he was not home. any normal dad would had left voice mails on his son’s phone to record the time of his phone call. I understand phone records are personal records, but what about voicemails? According to dd, she also called trayvon numerous times after he heard trayvon’s attack and she should had left some message on trayvon’s phone. since voice mails are usually recorded by telephone companies, then should the prosecution had them from the very beginning because they do not need to crack the phone.

• justfactsplz says:

They got all of that information off of George’s phone so the same SHOULD be true of Trayvon’s, Tracey’s, Chad’s, DeeDee’s, and the cousin’s.

• Lou says:

exactly. it’s almost mean spirited from the Trayvonites how they don’t want to fight fair, and yes this is a fight, a fight for truth versus Trayvon’s truth which is a fantasy of why he was shot.

• justfactsplz says:

This is a fight for American justice. This is a fight for white people who have been wrongly labled racist. This is a fight for truth It is a moral fight. It is a fight for our peace.

• eastern2western says:

this should be a fight for equal justic for all people. remember that zimmerman is not exactly white.

• justfactsplz says:

I know. I am talking about myself and others who have been labeled racist because we support him.

• Sharon says:

…yeah, but the purpose of the battle has to be tied to what the war is about: the war has nothing to do with either Trayvon’s death or George’s life. This battle is a significant one within the larger war–the collaboration between the “justice” system and the BGI, and the breaking of the proper linkage (under rule of law) between the Dept. of Justice and court systems throughout the land. This war is not limited to those who have been labeled racist.

When we personalize this battle or any other battle in the war that is going on we have reduced our effective communication to a circle of people who see our “personal part of the battle” the same way we do. And just like that–the whole massive national threat has been reduced to a personal issue.

It is not.

• justfactsplz says:

While it is personal for me, Sharon, I do get the bigger picture that you put so well into words, like everything else you pen. However, it took this case to open my eyes to the reality of racism and the brokeness of our justice and political systems. Looking back I see how this has been going on all along and will continue as long as the BGI get away with forcing their way or they will riot. I have never considered myself a racist or been called one. I now want to stand up against these people and the injustice they perpetuate. Maybe that makes me a racist now. If so, so be it. This is much much bigger than this case, you are so right.

• libby says:

MLK wanted equality. So do we

and Brandy and the 3 stooges

• ftsk420 says:

Correct there should be one from Tracy and even Chad but I doubt one exists from DD. Remember her famous words “He didn’t text me back” I have always said if anything they texted that night not spoke and that would be a good reason to make the info for that day disappear.

• John Galt says:

Hard to tell what they got, because the cell phone records are confidential per Lester’s order.

• eastern2western says:

the records are confidential, but what about the voice mails that confirm the time of the calls?

• myopiafree says:

Hi John – A loose Cell phone is found by TM’s body. How does ANYONE know it truly belonged to TM?? That is why you must find the ACTUAL OWNER – as the first order of business. Did anyone do that?? Where is the data to support that assumption. Who owned the “phone number”? LE had EVERY RIGHT TO GET ACCESS TO THAT PHONE – BECAUSE NO ONE KNEW WHO IT BELONGED TO. TM’S REAL phone was in Miami.

• John Galt says:

According to MOM, they have obtained a ton of data from the phone found at the scene. Presumably they are also smart enough to match the phone with the records obtained from T-Mobile. I have thus far seen ZERO evidence that Trayvon had any second phone in Miami or anywhere else. Obviously I can’t know anything for sure because they are keeping the phone records confidential.

• justfactsplz says:

They did find out about the ownership of that phone. Hope that doesn’t disappear also.

• myopiafree says:

Hi Eastern – Yes that is very strange. So your boy/girl friend is being “cornered” by a “weird person” and you hear the sound of a fight. Then the phone goes ominously DEAD. So what do you do? 1) Call 911 2) Tell your mother. 3) Call TM’s mother 4) Call TM’s dad. 5) Call an leave a voice-mail on TM’s “heart” phone.
      Question: Does ANYONE know if DeeDee 1 – 3 did any of these things? Further, even if TM’s phone was in “safe mode”, the “voice mail” would work totally. So where is the electronic research to confirm DeeDee’s great concerns for TM?

• justfactsplz says:

There isn’t any. She was going about business as usual during that night, including a time off the phone while attending a movie with her mother. Guess she was so upset she had to console herself with a movie before mom would have to take the poor child to the hospital because she could not pee.

• mung says:

All of that would depend on someone actually being on the phone with him at that time.

• eastern2western says:

my question is is voice mail consider to be private information since they are usually recorded by the cell phone companies?

• Lou says:

on top of that I’d like to hear Trayvon’s message so we can hear his voice. they want to hide that as well.

• eastern2western says:

the truly weird part was that dd never told trayvon to call the cops during the whole 4 minutes of conversation or trayvon never called the cops? If I had a creepy dude who was following me, I would had called the cops and knock on a neighbor’s door for assistence while waiting for the cops. trayvon was not in the middle of the sahara with a bunch of neo nazies and it is truly odd that he did not asked for any help from his neighbors when he was in danger.

• Lou says:

I’m telling you, he filmed the whole incident. he was showing off for her saying, watch me put bangaz on this cracka. of course I’m assuming it, but I’m sure he was planning on uploading it to WorldStarHipHop. that’s how the thugs that beat Delfino Mora to death got caught.

• eastern2western says:

if trayvon was filming while streaming it to dd, then there should be a peak in data consumption. may be that explains the dissappearance of the 2/26 data because the streaming crashed the phone.

• mung says:

I am starting to believe more and more that Chad was recording the beat down. Hmmm wonder if that was the other “flashlight”? Maybe it was actually the light from a cell phone camera!

• mung says:

She tol him to run, but he tired and not wanna run.

Or maybe she wasn’t on the phone with him at all?

• John Galt says:

“So where is the electronic research to confirm DeeDee’s great concerns for TM?”

Maybe the voice mail data was deleted?

23. mung says:

I was just reading something on the PF-9 and it said that George’s gun didn’t chamber the next round when it was fired. I thought that someone (Chip I think) posted something on here saying that the officer who took possession of the gun cleared 1 bullet from the chamber. The evidence photo shows one loose bullet as well. Wondering where this FTF story came from?

• lovemygirl says:

The story started from the evidence photos when there was not one in the chamber. The Police had already cleared the weapon and yes the next round was chambered at the time according to their reports..

• myopiafree says:

Hi Mung – There are no “perfect experts” here. I have a 1911 .45. The evidence is that the 9mm fired normally and chambered the next round. It would be normal “safety procedure” for ANYONE to pick up the 9mm and pull the slide back and 1) Eject the round in the chamber and 2) Detach the magazine. I think that is the first thing that was done by LE. IMHO.

• Kihn says:

It’s possible the gun’s slide did not go fully into battery (slide fully forward on the frame while contact free from Trayvon’s body or else there was contact between the gun and the front of the slide to push the slide back out of battery).

• Kihn says:

Sorry!
        Let me try again:
        It’s possible the gun’s slide did not go fully into battery (slide not fully forward on the frame while contact free from Trayvon’s body or else there was contact between the gun and Trayvon’s body with the front of the slide to push the slide back out of battery).If the gun is not fully in battery it will not fire but a round may still be present in the barrel.

• myopiafree says:

Hi Kihn – You are correct. In the 1911, if you push the slide back 1/2 inch – it prevents the gun from being fired. Once the gun fires, the slide would go all the way back (unless it hit something) and pick up a new round. Then the spring would move the slide forward. The “return” action would chamber the round. I don’t know what your point is – George did not attempt to shoot a second time. I think his 9mm was “double action” with no “safety” and could have been fired.

• John Galt says:

“I don’t know what your point is – George did not attempt to shoot a second time.”

The point is that they need to come up with some BS excuse as to why uber racist Z didn’t empty the gun into the poor little black child after he hunted him down like a rabid dog.

• mung says:

If something did keep the slide from going back it would either prove that the gun was actually in contact with Trayvon disproving the whole “not at point blank” story or it means that Trayvon’s hand was on the gun stopping the slide.

From what we can tell though, the gun as able to fire. I know on my PF-9 that slide is going forward unless it is locked open.

• Kihn says:

My bad. I thought that GZ stated he’d attempted to fire again and the gun was inoperative after the intial round discharged. That was my impression of what created the interest about the gun having a chambered round and not being able to fire.

It sounds like the Kel Tec pistol is a striker fired with no external safety except for what I’m presuming is the ‘trigger within a trigger’ pattern very similar to the Glock. As an owner of numerous Glocks I can state with a high degree of confidence that it takes much less than 1/2″ to move the slide/ barrel to out of battery. I guess that was what made the original GI .45’s so popular- all the slack in the parts to guarantee functioning.

Have been lurking the site for a while and am very impressed with the amount of information available concerning the TM/ GZ ordeal. Yall have the best and most timely information and filter through the BS quickly.

24. maggiemoowho says:

Just posting this because I like the response that Steve Romine and Ed Griffith gave in response to the man who wrote the SYG law(Dennis Baxley did not know the facts and should not have spoke without knowing those facts, JMO)
    From the article:
    “Mr. Zimmerman’s unnecessary pursuit and confrontation of Trayvon Martin elevated the prospect of a violent episode and does not seem to be an act of self-defense as defined by the castle doctrine” wrote state Rep. Dennis Baxley, the Ocala Republican who co-authored the law, in a column March 21 for FOXNews.com. “There is no protection in the ‘stand your ground’ law for anyone who pursues and confronts people.”

Lawyers say the bill’s supporters are either uninformed or politically motivated.

“That’s not what the law says,” said Steven Romine, a Tampa Bay lawyer who has invoked “stand your ground” successfully. “They might think that in their own heads, but it’s just not true.

“If you’re doing something legal, no matter what the act is, and you’re attacked, it’s in that moment that you have a right to stand your ground.”

Prosecutors, who are generally critical of the law, agree.

“The real issue is what happens around the 60 seconds prior to the shooting,” said Ed Griffith, a spokesman for the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office, which brought the charges against Greyston Garcia. “Everything else has emotional content, but from a legal perspective, it all comes down to the 60 seconds before the incident.”

The article seems to be anti-SYG, but it does give examples of successful SYG cases. Reading about some of the other SYG cases and comparing them to GZ’s case really magnifies the “Political agenda” behind those who persecute and prosecute George.

• John Galt says:

““Everything else has emotional content, but from a legal perspective, it all comes down to the 60 seconds before the incident.”

Returning to his truck when attacked. No known contrary evidence, per Gilbreath.

• Chip Bennett says:

And again, for thoroughness: Stand Your Ground is irrelevant in the Zimmerman-Martin case. Zimmerman had no opportunity to attempt to escape, because his attacker, Martin, had pinned him to the ground and was preventing him from attempting to escape.

The duty to retreat is moot when one has no opportunity to do so.

• eastern2western says:

some one please inform sabrina this fact because she has been raising money to appeal syg laws in all of the states.

• Lou says:

Sybrina is living a lie. she knew who Trayvon was, and since she can’t come clean with that, she is supporting something that had nothing to do with why her son was shot.

• LetJusticePrevail says:

No, she has been collecting trashcans full of untraceable cash that winds up God only knows where. I wonder how much has been used for actual lobbying against the various statutes, and how much was diverted to the salaries of the people who work for her various “organizations”?

• eastern2western says:

another thing is sabrina also believes it is the syg that prevented the police officers from making an arrest. I feel sorry for sabrina for being used as a puppet by a bunch of lawyers and politicians.

• selfdefenseadvocate says:

Excellent article, JG. That is exactly what Mark O’Mara has said all along. Thanks for the link!

• maggiemoowho says:

That is a good article. The SYG and Self Defense laws can be confusing in some ways. I thought SYG covered everything when it came to self defense until MOM brought it up in court.

• John Galt says:

“Mr. Zimmerman’s unnecessary pursuit and confrontation of Trayvon Martin elevated the prospect of a violent episode and does not seem to be an act of self-defense as defined by the castle doctrine” wrote state Rep. Dennis Baxley”

Rep. Dennis Baxley appears incompetent to offer legal opinions:

Occupation: Funeral Director & Consultant

Education: Central Florida Community College, A.A., 1972; Florida State University, B.S., Sociology/Psychology, 1974; Miami-Dade Community College, A.S., Funeral Service Degree, 1975

• LetJusticePrevail says:

Rep Dennis Baxley made his comment very early in the case, before any evidence was released, and before anyone challenged the fictitious narrative of the Scheme Team. I wonder what he would say TODAY?

25. justfactsplz says:

I just wanted to mention something that is on my mind. I think Omara mentioned George’s weight gain to prepare us for what he will look like. I am thinking of George’s emotional well being and I think it would be best if we did not discuss the topic. It serves no contstructive purpose.

26. arkansasmimi says:

Maybe this has been discussed and I dont remb. I was reading over at TalkLaw about the phone (thanks for the link treepers) It just hit me, DUH, I do anything online, on a laptop. My dtrs do on their Iphones. Could some of the info that was pulled from the phone be TM Fb and Twitter stuff? IF so, that would make it all the more evident that the tweets and post on fb, were in fact TM. Hope I am making sense. TIA

27. Flaladybug says:

JFP…..I totally agree. Also a bullet proof vest can add what appears to be CONSIDERABLE weight gain when in fact the vest causes a great deal of bulk especially when worn under shirt, jacket, tie, etc. that being said….with the unimaginable level of stress the entire family is experiencing, I think his weight should be completely irrelevant and yet understandable. He is essentially a prisoner that has yet to be found guilty of ANYTHING but has unfortunately been treated like a criminal from the beginning!!! Praying for George and his family that this nightmare will soon end for all their sakes.

28. eastern2western says:

despite all of the photos, eye witnesses, reports and whole bunch of evidences, I still can not believe the cult of saint trayvon is holding the firm beliefs that zimmerman was not injured enough to shoot trayvon in self defense and trayvon was not the one who attacked zimmerman.

29. arkansasmimi says:

OMG! GONNA SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUTSIDE THE COURTHOUSE?!!!! WHY am I not suprised!
    ~
    From article: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-trayvon-martin-birthday-20130204,0,3461959.story
    “[Tracy Martin] tries to keep his composure and tries to have faith in the system, but it’s very difficult for them to not become… overcome with emotion,” Crump said. “[Trayvon’s birthday is] supposed to be a day of celebration, but for them it’s not a day of celebration.”

The first of those events, announced by the Justice for Trayvon Martin Foundation, will take place before Tuesday’s hearing. Community leaders and college students will say a prayer for the teen’s family and sing “Happy Birthday” in front of the Seminole County Courthouse at 8:30 a.m, Crump said.

Later Tuesday, the Goldsboro Welcome Center on Historic Goldsboro Boulevard in Sanford will host an event called “Banding Together for Peace Against Gun Violence.”

The event will run from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. and is expected to feature several Sanford officials, including Sanford Mayor Jeff Triplett and City Manager Norton Bonaparte, as well as local pastors and attorneys for the teen’s family

30. arkansasmimi says:

SD, I have a huge request :) can you open up tomorrows GZ with your AWESOME GOD video? Love it and maybe it will bring comfort to Geo and his family. It sure give me a comfort. Please and Thank You

31. myopiafree says:

Why TM had social problems.

32. arkansasmimi says:

Actually this is truly SAD!!! Poor Female Dog…
    Laura‏@003Laura 35 min ago
    Nice to see my twitter friends have my back more than my “real life” friends

• ejarra says:

• rumpole2 says:

Here twitter “friends” are fake… with fake names that they vary as they spread hate around various internet sites… they can hide behind silly names like bigboi and trixiemay and post hate. They can express sympathy for pathetic Laura but then vanish when the law suits start. Laura Wilcox will be left on her own then I am sure.

• libby says:

How many tims I gotta tell you there is nothing wrong with the hate they spread (they are the good kind of haters-they hate whites)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• arkansasmimi says:

Oh but you dont understand, I did on purpose, female pooch takes everything on the TH and takes it out of context and spreads vile hatred. She has no friends except for the pack of female dogs. And Loopy 003Laura my kids and Grandkids are very adjusted and see me as a good role model. I, unlike you spend time away from social media and real time with my family. I worry more about your kids and their ROLE MODEL.

33. brutalhonesty says:

reposting:(and just learned apparently removed from my I am George Zimmerman fb page where it was set to be posted at the top of the page)…(see follow up comment also)
    Just a reminder, February 5th is my birthday. More importantly, it is George’s next court date. Least importantly its some dead kids birthday, but who cares, hes not here, so no party, presents, cake. Just a bunch of racist money grubbing dredges to society exploiting a dead kid to line their pockets.

Expect the Martins and Crump to hold a presser just before the hearing, to say the typical stuff they have said over and over since the beginning. They will use the propaganda technique of DEIFICATION:
    This is when an idea is made to appear holy, sacred, or very special and therefore above all law. Any alternative or opposite points of view are thereby given the appearance of treason or blasphemy.
    Examples: “God-given right to…”, “innocent [black] child”..”my son”…”dead child”…”wasnt committing any crimes”.

Sybrina will make an emotional appeal again, as donations are drying up and crump going everywhere with her is getting expensive. “I hope you have not forgotten about my son”
    She and Crump will both slip in the name of whatever fraud they are running now, if it isnt still “change for trayvon”…in every other sentense.

Expect the PR Firms paid trolls to be out hard pushing the propaganda leading up to, the morning of, and during the hearing. Then expect a lag in their talking points while the pr firm goes to damage control mode and evaluates the judges rulings.

Once the Pr firm comes up with their talking points, Natalie and Ben and the martins, global grind, and certain media will all follow accordingly all at virtually the same time thanks to the networks they have developed on facebook and twitter, which I have outlined previously in other threads here and elsewhere(treehouse excluded). All the research is there for all to see, in public view, real time, as it happened. There is no disputing how I have thus far gotten from A to B.

And finally, their side has already as outlined previously started a false rumor and attributed it to zimmerman supporters, that the videos entered/subpoena’d show trayvon checking car door handles…this is an attempt by the pr firm to discredit the treehouse and anyone else who repeated it. It began with the pr firm, was issued to the paid trolls, and they started claiming they heard it from somewhere. None of us saw it before they were talking about it, and we are on this like hawks. The intent of this misdirection is so when the videos in fact show him doing something else illegal, or not illegal..doesnt matter which…….they can claim “the racists assumed he was on camera looking at cars cuz hes black, they lied about trayvon because they are racists, thats slander and they are guilty of it and we caught them inventing evidence about a dead black child whos only crime was (nothing, smoking a blunt, getting a beer somehow, getting his weed ruined in the rain, stopping somewhere to roll a blunt, smoking a black and mild whatever it is).

1:09am 1/27/2013
    Greg Miller from the Show Me State.

• brutalhonesty says:

Confirmation of some predictions:
      1 the paid trolls on twitter and FB are going nuts
      2 http://current.com/1sjn8kc
      The emotional appeal I spoke of above:
      “Trayvon Martin would have celebrated his 18th birthday Tuesday.
      It’s the first of two difficult dates for the teenager’s parents in February. The second comes Feb. 26, the one-year anniversary of Tray”

“For Trayvon’s parents Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton, Crump said, the timing is a jarring reminder of their loss.”

3 begging for money:
      “Instead, the family has announced a series of events through the foundation they formed in their son’s name.”

• brutalhonesty says:

and of course “Trayvon’s parents will not attend Tuesday’s hearing, Crump said.”
        but the real question is……WILL CRUMP? HE TWEETED A PROMISE TO BE THERE.

• nettles18 says:

In September the family showed up for a docket sounding promising to attend every court date and keep Trayvon’s story alive. They but all intent, plan on now missing the 3rd court date. The last time they were in court was October 19th. Who will be in court representing their son, if they won’t do it? It’s not about the birthday, it wasn’t his birthday on Oct. 26th or December 11th and they weren’t there either.

• eastern2western says:

I believe tryavon was breaking into cars to make sure that people did not left their keys in their cars. If he found keys, he will take the car to the next chop shop for repairs.

34. arkansasmimi says:

ROFLMBO! They turning on one another over at Leatherheads blog on gun control and soldiers and such. Bahhhahahahahahaha

35. sundance says:

36. ottawa925 says:

Only if you are black can you get away with stuff like this. Make sure you watch the video:

typical

• myopiafree says:

So if you are a crazy judge – you keep your job and your $180,000 per year. Or you sit on your butt, and collect it. What about her rulings for the last 10 years? Could they be challenged – because the judge is CRAZY??

• LetJusticePrevail says:

I can’t believe the reporter and news anchor were even able to keep a straight face when commenting on that story! I guess they are just lamenting the symptoms of a broken electoral system that put her on the bench in the first place, and the idiocy that may very well keep her there! It seems the voters in Chicago suffer from the same myopia as the Miami Gardens voters who elected FL Congresswoman Frederica Wilson!

37. arkansasmimi says:

AT female dog 003Laura… Do you know what a Female dog is called? That my dear is my real ref to you and the dog pack… I have a life, and it shows you dont and you are sucked into a lie in the whole Chump and Co scheme!!

Laura‏@003Laura 6min ago
    Imagine, the CTH hound referring to TM supporters as dogs & pooches lol. That is 1 sad, lonely #OLDHAG who needs to get a life. Now #GoFetch

38. arkansasmimi says:

WOO PIG SOOIE! Arkansas Razorbacks just signed Alex Collins from FLORIDA :) Great day in Razorback Country!!!! Thank you very much!

39. arkansasmimi says:

From a member of the Pack~ yes should be very interesting…

Corey B. King‏@coreybking 50 min ago
    Didn’t know that @mattgutmanABC was present during Attorney Crump’s first interview with Witness 8….interesting!

• jello333 says:

Whu… seriously? Uh, I guess I sometimes just assume these people have the same facts that we do, but are just refusing to admit the truth. But they really didn’t know about Gutman? Wow… I guess that means they don’t even bother to read the motions?

• howie says:

Rantings about irrelevant misconceptions.

• rumpole2 says:

I was just contemplating this point.
        They do see us as “nutters”… they think we make stuff up just like they do…
        They simply do not understand the difference between posting factual information from various sources, and posting their video mashes and “What if…” possible versions of what might have happened. They really can not see the difference. They think they make their “guesses” and we make ours.
        The sources they site are often their own vids and previous posts… inbreeding in a sense. (Cue “Duelling Banjos” music).
        As biased as MSM reporting is (every story reminding us Trayvon was only just 17, black on his way home with candy for his little brotheretc).. the Traybots STILL see reporting as biased and so discount MSM reports even. All that they have left for reference is their own silly notions and places like Leatherman.

• rumpole2 says:

I meant… they still see MSM as biased against the Traybot notions.

• howie says:

There are no UFO’s. Well I might be wrong but I may be right. We will soon see. Next year. Just thinking there is so much behind the curtain. That can not be seen in the open.

• howie says:

They are totally clueless numb brains. I gotta go. Can’t wait to see the fallout tomorrow.

• Chip Bennett says:

They do see us as “nutters”… they think we make stuff up just like they do…

Otherwise known as projection; also, completely unsurprising. It is a typical, liberal tactic.

• rumpole2 says:

They would claim the moral high ground.

They are are posting of sorrow and tears for poor little Trayvon on his birthday.
            But it is sorrow and tears for a Trayvon that was invented and fed to them by the Scheme Team. Their sadness should be directed at the way Trayvon was let down by people who might perhaps have helped him when he started to go off the rails. His parents who were AWOL when a parent (or two) was sorely needed.

40. LandauMurphyFan says:

OK, I know I’m short of sleep at present so my mind isn’t at its sharpest, but I ran across a couple of posts in yesterday’s GZ thread (but posted there today) from a poster I didn’t recognise (mommakk51), and I’m hoping that someone can explain what this person is talking about, especially re “someone else was involved in harming George and Trayvon. Someone that one of them is covering for…” That makes no sense to me…unless we’re talking about a homicidal cockatoo, LOL. Also she appears to feel some doubt as to whether TM is “in heaven, or still here”. Am I the only one who finds the posts below baffling?

I see that she posted upthread here as well, so perhaps she’s still around and willing to clarify her thoughts.

mommakk51 says:
    February 4, 2013 at 12:17 am

I’ve spent nearly a year looking into details of this case.. spend hours upon hours on myspace, facebook and twitter. Found a lot of his friends, found the critical ones of George’s…and just have to say that in the hundreds of photos I’ve found, comments read, etc… NOTHING about Tray strikes me as a bad kid.. Yes, within his family, I do have questions, stemming a lot from their files on the dade county clerk site.. also. the lawyers for that side, the media and the prosecutor’s office appear to be in deep doo doo.

Zimmerman family, keep fighting the good fight! We are here to stand WITH you!

Trayvon, God Bless your soul, whether you are in heaven, or still here, and I hope like Jah’Varis that you are.

To the person that is DeeDee– only the TRUTH will set you free.
    mommakk51 says:
    February 4, 2013 at 1:10 am

Oops.. forgot to say that I believe with everything in me, that someone else was involved in harming George and Trayvon. Someone that one of them is covering for. ..you know.. that “I am my brother’s keeper” thing. ..

41. arkansasmimi says:

TM sister:
    LowwKeyy Kira :'( Imiss My Brother So Much :( No Words Can’t Mount Up Too How Much I Miss Him. It’s Almost A Year Sence You Been Home Baby Boy I Can’t Call Yu Nomore So We Can Pick On Each Other ‘ I Can’t Go Too Daddy House And Mess With You I Can’t Do Nothing But Think !! This Is Fustrating. I Just Miss You So Much ! I Want To Be Able Too Hear Yuhr Voice I Want Us Too Beable Too Pick On Each Other Again I Would Never Forget The Last Time I Saw Yu We Was At Auntie House You Was On The Computer And Daddy Was Kn The Laptop And Me And Demetrius Was Standing behind Yu Looking At What Yu Was Doing.We Planed On Going Too The movies Soon As Yu And Daddy Got Back Too Miami Then Daddy Took Us Pictures. I Never Knew That Was Gone Be Our Last Time Seeing Each Other ! I Miss Yu So much :'( RIP Tray Im My brother Little Keeper !
    Like · · Friday at 5:22pm via mobile ·

42. LetJusticePrevail says:

During an emergency broadcast only moments ago, US President Barack Obama announced that an upcoming disaster has been narrowly voided!

That’s right! He expressed his heartfelt appreciation to FEMA and the Kimberly Clark corporation for their early deployment of the latest flood prevention garb:

TRAYHUGGIES!

According to the president, the expected flood that will surely follow Judge Nelson’s APPROVAL of the various motions by defense counsel will more than likely be CONTAINED!

But, when asked about another similar, yet more dangerous threat from the lips of Ben Crump, the president could only reply:

“We did the best that we could, but not even NASA could offer a solution to a problem of that magnitude!”

43. arkansasmimi says:

ADMIN YOU HAVE MAIL

44. howie says:

Prediction….appeals court.

45. selfdefenseadvocate says:

YEP- same prediction here.

46. raiikun says:

Only had a chance for a very quick read through the Crump affidavit, but as far as I can tell, Crump makes no mention in it of what he told HLN, about Tracy Martin finding her on the phone bill, calling her, arranging an interview with law enforcement, W8’s parents canceling it, and rescheduling the interview with the media instead.

Trying to find the other Crump segment with HLN where he talks about it.