blood on their hands

Today, yet another embassy is attacked, this time in Turkey.   Today is also Hillary Clinton’s last offical day as U.S. Secretary of State, and this brings the number of embassy attacks to eight since she began to represent President Barack Obama’s foreign policy agenda.

(Reuters) – A suicide bomber who attacked the U.S. Embassy in Turkey on Friday, killing himself and a security guard, was believed to have been a Turkish citizen, Interior Minister Muammer Guler told reporters.

A Reuters witness saw one wounded person being lifted into an ambulance as police cordoned off the area following the explosion, which sent smoke and debris flying into the street.

Some reports said two security officials were killed in the blast. Police in Ankara had no immediate comment.

Television footage showed a door blown out and masonry from the wall around it scattered in front of the side entrance, although there did not appear to be any more significant structural damage to the building.

“It was a huge explosion. I was sitting in my shop when it happened. I saw what looked like a body part on the ground,” said travel agent Kamiyar Barnos whose shop window was shattered around 100 meters away from the blast.  (link)

obama-appeasement-foreign-policy-for-dummies

Pictures of the aftermath from the attack AVAILABLE HERE

About these ads
This entry was posted in A New America, Benghazi-Gate, Clinton(s), Death Threats, Islam, Syria, Turkey, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Weakened State – Another U.S. Embassy Attacked, Turkey – The Eighth Embassy Attack Since Obama’s Cairo Speech and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s Tenure…

1. akathesob says:

Really it is a bigger mess in the middle then it has ever been… smh!

2. John Galt says:

This Muslim outreach is going so well. How long until the F-16 strike on the US embassy in Egypt?

3. Omar says:

Well, at least we can rest soundly at night knowing that the current administration is strengthening US credibility and position around the globe. You know….because BO is such a skilled master at foreign policy and all. Before we complain, we should just ask ourselves this question…..are we better off now than we were four years ago?

Now if you’ll pardon me, I need to go throw up….right after I find my eyeballs which rolled clear out of my head while I was typing this.

• Omar says:

Oh yeah….just one more question:
      What difference does it make???

• WeeWeed says:

Dayum, Omar, why don’tcha tell us what ya’s really think?? :lol:

• Omar says:

ROFL WeeWeed. I would, but I’s kinda repressed and shy and often have a difficult time expressing myself.

(unless sarcasm is involved). THEN I’m able to come outta my shell.

• ctdar says:

You are doing fine!! :lol:

• Omar says:

Thank you ctdar. The truth of the matter is….if I were to say what I really feel, not only would I be banned from the internet for life, I’d probably be sitting in a nice padded room wearing one of those cozy lil coats with all the buckles and stuff, cuz what I’d like to say wouldn’t be proper for a Christian girl to even think, let alone put into words. SO…..I’ll just resort to sarcasm.
              And now….I shall be in my prayer closet repenting for the thoughts that are rolling through my head right now.

• Omar says:

FORTUNATELY, we have a real true fake hero (gawd….that was even difficult to make my fingers type that) taking the helm. John Kerry to the rescue!! I’m sure he’ll straighten this mess right up over there in the middle east.

Going to eat some shards of broken glass now to alleviate the nausea I’m feeling.

• WeeWeed says:

Did you know he was in Viet Nam?

• Omar says:

yes….and wasn’t he the one who forced the entire chines army northward past the yellow river during the Korean conflict? From what I understand, he’s quite the hero.

Of course, in my neck of the woods, we call them traitors. But hey….you say tomayto, I say treason. Ehhh….what difference does it make?

• WeeWeed says:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• czarowniczy says:

Ummm…has everyone forgotten that Kerry tossed his medals over the fence during the antiwar protests? The same medals he engineered and pushed for? In both cases he used them for situational political gain. Sort of puts Kerry in the same track as Ayers, no?

• Omar says:

No one has forgotten…..thus my use of sarcasm. He’s definitely in the same class with the traitor Ayers.

• czarowniczy says:

My reply was sarcastic and ironic, tough to pull of in a written format. I was just remarking that the current US population seems to have largely forgotten that he’s a two-faced rat bastard who stabbed his comrades in the back for personal political gain. I know of very few of us who’ve served in VN who think of Kerry as other than vermin. I suppose I’ll be hearing from the National Association for the Advancement of Common Pests for my comparison of Kerry to a rodent but that';s a risk I’m willing to take.

• Omar says:

Dang…I KNEW I liked you czarowniczy!! You’re kinda like me…..having a hard time saying how you feel and all (wink, wink)! We are on the same wavelength now, and I share you sentiments!

• czarowniczy says:

I have a hard time saying it so that the moderators don’t pass out filtering the content.

• Omar says:

ROFL. I feel ya!

• czarowniczy says:

Since I retired from the Army I find my profanity skills getting very rusty

• Omar says:

hahahaha!! I try very hard not to use profanity. However, I do find myself thinking it from time to time. And it’s during those times that I refrain from commenting because I would just be embarrassed about what I wrote later. When it comes to sarcasm, though…..it’s like I can’t control myself. Wonder if there is a diagnosis for that? I’d tell you what most people call it…..but if I told you, I’d be violating my own profanity rule! Progs and liberals hate me. hee hee hee.

• czarowniczy says:

I take their hate as surrender

• Omar says:

Absolutely!!!

• Sharon says:

I heard that, too, Weed. Whooo—makes me all vapory and stuff to even think about it.

• WeeWeed says:

I KNOW. Such heroism. And he was there almost three months, too. Just long enough for one a them bags of rice to explode upon his buttocks when he wan’t lookin’.

• czarowniczy says:

So was Ho Chi Minh, so WTF?