Tick Tock, Tick Tock… Tick. Tick. tick.tick. tickticktickticktickkkkkkk —————

Obama - Kaboom

About these ads
This entry was posted in A New America, Benghazi-Gate, Clinton(s), Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Egypt & Libya Part 2, Illegal Aliens, Islam, Israel, Mexico, North Africa, Obama Research/Discovery, Predictions, Russia, Sept 11, South Africa, Statism, Susan Rice, Syria, Turkey, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, United Nations, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Tick Tock, Tick Tock… Tick. Tick. tick.tick. tickticktickticktickkkkkkk —————

1. I think the Mayans were off by -one year-.
    It must have been a Leap Year calculation error. :evil:

2. BigMamaTEA says:

If there is even ONE very minimal benefit to this……It’s gets his a$$ OUT OF THE SENATE!!!
    I know, that’s not much consolation. How many more Kennedys are coming up?

3. retire2005 says:

Thank you to our two Texas Senators, John Cornyn and Ted Cruz, who were two of the only three Senators that had the cajones to vote against the Traitor John Kerry,.

4. czarowniczy says:

Well, Hllary’s been out for a few weeks, the Department is leaderless (not that it hasn’t been and won’t be) so I guess with all of the work to be done Kerry will be playing ketchup.

• ctdar says:

Bada bing!! Ketchup… :lol:

• czarowniczy says:

Yeah, if I’d have said what I wanted to about that phony POS the moderators would have deleted the post – after they came to.

• Sharon says:

Well, hard to tell. Our shock-o-meters have been recalibrated to a pretty high level this evening after a stream of filth and threats all day long from a few folks with unfortunate fixations.

• canadacan says:

The mind boggles

• czarowniczy says:

I’m watching that POtuS rapidly dismember what has taken thousands of years of political evolution and hundreds of years of American blood, sweat and tears to create. He’s a bitter, liberal man-child with the democratic (small D, small D) political savvy of a dung beetle and most likely the same goals (rolling the US up into a large ball of sh*t). When I see him all I think of is the doctrines of the likes of Pol Pot and those who created the Rwandan genocide. I believe that if he can get it passed he’ll work towards having the 22nd Amendment repealed though I doubt if Congress wants to open the Pandora’s box of a Constitutional Convention. I believe he’ll push through the bills it will take to flood this country with hoards of Latino/a Democratic voter who’ll push a confiscatory welfare agenda and he’ll work hard to get Puerto Rico admitted as the 51st state, packing the Senate and House with more dedicated left-wing Democrats. Those attacking the site are more than likely part and parcel of this Death to America, hello entitlement buffet agenda.

5. Sentenza says:

Remember that the chairman said that political powers grows out of the barrel of a gun.