01-29 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

Use this thread as an open thread just for Zimmerman Case stuff. A place to just dump, collect, or discuss general information about the Trayvon Martin VS George Zimmerman Case.

“The sensationalized, fact-deficient coverage of this case has achieved the
desired results. The networks got their ratings. The politicians got their
talking points. And if it means innocent people get caught in the middle of the
racial enmity they’ve fomented, obviously it’s considered acceptable collateral
damage.
Congratulations, geniuses. Job well done. Jim Treacher, The DC Trawler

REMINDER – Please WATCH THE TONE and CONTENT of Commentary. Please be respectful, courteous and considerate of other readers and contributors. Please avoid hatespeak, angry rhetoric, vulgarity, personal attacks and condescension. If you wish to engage in vitriolic, racist, or bitter angry rhetoric, there are alternative sites on the internet more than welcoming to such considerations. But not here. Thank You.

About these ads
This entry was posted in George Zimmerman Open Thread, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

321 Responses to 01-29 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

1. rumpole2 says:

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest

HATE and Freindship.

Looking over the hate for George that oozes from the dark slimy JQ Trayvon Zone sewer.

It is not just aimed at George, but at his whole family….. his brother especially, his Mother even!!…his friends… his legal representatives etc. It also extends to witnesses whose testimony supports George, reporters who write anything not rabidly anti-George, and of course, posters at forums like CTH (me especially).

Evaluating my own position as I type this…. I realise that George Zimmerman has become a FRIEND of mine… in the same way I have other “on line friends”.
    I have always taken such friendships seriously…. support and help people in my group of online friends… it’s natural that I take offence and “bite back” when I see all the hate directed at George.

I know that for Traybots “friend” is just another button to press. They have no concept of what it means. They solicit and delete ”friends” with less emotion than one has when discarding a pair of socks.

I am George Zimmerman’s friend.

I take the hate-filled attacks on him and his family personally.

“It’s not just business… it’s personal”

(Since today’s daftness does not relate to the GZ case per se I will post the examples in a RT Members only thread)

Random Topics GZ Case Discussion

• justfactsplz says:

I couldn’t be happier that George has so many online friends that truly care about him and his family. In the very beginning few supported him. Very quickly CTH investigated and immediately threw their support his way. God bless each and every Treeper and God bless George, Shellie, and their families.

• mung says:

Those same people spewing their vile comments are the very same people who chastise anyone who mentions anything negative about Trayvon, his family, the lawyers, the lies they have presented which are proven to be lies, etc. They are the poster children for hypocrisy.

• Lou says:

I remember reading that Trayvon was only suspended for 5 days when others had seen the proof that it was a lie. MOM knows this info is critical, and had to fight tooth and nail to get it. I can’t wait till the liars get exposed. so far, MOM and West are doing well. ther NAACP needs to be brought down and labeled as a hate group against non AA’s.

• mung says:

But only whites can hate, didn’t you know?

• Lou says:

this is the belief that needs to be changed in America. whites have been victims to blacks and this usually goes unreported. I don’t know if you remember the story of all the AA’s that ganged up, beat up and stripped that tourist in Baltimore. I haven’t heard much about that. a lot of defending blacks and talk of a KKK that is now pretty much dormant.
            I’m glad someone posted the link about the AA student that attacked whites for no reason defending Trayvon Martin. the media is the problem. soon when Trayvon is exposed, another story will come to light which paints the AA as the victim. AA’s are not victims anymore, and the history argument needs to go to sleep. Jews were victims in a much more cruel way, but I don’t hear them complaining. they are productive people in our society, while the AA continue to bring up the race card.

• mung says:

At some point we need to stop with singling groups out and treat everyone the same across the board. That is the only way that everyone will truly be equal. The minute you start giving special treatment is the minute that people start to resent that special treatment.

• tara says:

This morning on WGN News they had a story about Harry Belafonte speaking at Northwestern University. He said blacks need to step up and be vocal and help the “underprivileged”.

I turned to my husband and said “When are they going to be able to live normally and not always be on a crusade?” I propose self-responsibility. It’s now up to each individual to make his/her own life. The world is not perfect right now and never will be, we all have some kind of disadvantage, it’s time to stop thinking that disadvantage means you have a right to demand that other people help you, pay your way, provide for your every want and need, etc.

• libby says:

All the animals are equal, but some of the animals are more equal than others.
                We are all supposed to be equal, but the blacks, the news media and the lib/progs think blacks are more equal than others

• nettles18 says:

The Miami Herald confirmed that Trayvon was currently on a 10 day suspension and it was his 3rd suspension that school year. It’s unclear to me how long the other two suspensions were for and whether or not he had been suspended in prior school years. With the change in schools, it’s possible.

Then we have Mr. Crump finally coming somewhat clean about a troubled teen and he let’s slip that the last suspension involved another student so it’s unlikely that student got suspended for traces of drugs found in Trayvon’s back pack.

“…Mr. Crump announced that Trayvon had been suspended from his Miami high school after school officials found in his bookbag a plastic bag with traces of marijuana inside. Mr. Crump said that he believed at least one other student was suspended in the episode.”

Tracy on the other hand had been consistent when questioned about why Trayvon was suspended from school….he had been in an unauthorized area.
          “He was not suspended for something dealing with violence or anything like that. It wasn’t a crime he committed, but he was in an unauthorized area [on school property],” Martin said, declining to offer more details.

Is it possible that these 2 students broke and entered into a part of the school they weren’t suppose to be in to smoke dope or to steal something? That would explain the bits and pieces they’ve let slip out and the reason for a major suspension.

If this is the case, can you imagine the public outcry if it is learned that they left Trayvon unsupervised in a community that had a rash of break and enters? Was George Zimmerman so far out to lunch with suspecting Trayvon? Why hadn’t Trayvon made it home 40 mintues after leaving the store? Did his parents know all along it was likely that Trayvon was up to no good that night? We’ll have to wait and see what they find.

• ftsk420 says:

Wasn’t it in the unauthorized area that Trayvon defaced property by writing WTF on something. I was just reading something and it said they saw him on tape acting strange then saw him write wtf on the wall. Confronted him the next day and found the jewelry in his bag.

• nettles18 says:

Tracy’s answer of the unauthorized area was to explain reporters’ questions about why Trayvon was on a February 2012 suspension. The vandalism occurred in October 2011.

• ftsk420 says:

Feb suspension was for weed?

• nettles18 says:

According to the Miami Herald. Yes. But I point out Crump admitted in one interview the Feb. 2012 suspension involved another student being suspended too and lastly, Tracy has consistently said the Feb. 2012 suspension was for being in an unauthorized area.

It would be much easier if the family who wants to be so public, would be more forthcoming with the information. I get the distinct impression they aren’t looking for the truth in the case but rather a chance to sue those with deep pockets.

• maggiemoowho says:

A relative of Tm (or someone who claims to be) posted on the Miami Dade public schools site that he got into a yelling altercation with the attendance office and was suspended. I can’t post the whole thing because it’s long. I’ll post the link though. Here is the part of the post about TM:
                  “, TRAYVON IS MY YOUNG COUSIN AND ALL OF YOU TALKING BAD ABOUT HIM DO NOT KNOW HIM!!!YES, HE WAS SUSPENDED BECAUSE OF TARDINESS BUT ALSO BECAUSE HE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE ONTIME AFTER A FEW WARNING BUT STILL KEPT WAKING UP LATE! PLUS, A FAMILY FRIEND WHO WORKS FOR THE DADE COUNTY SCHOOL SYSTEM SAID HIS RECORDS SHOWS THAT HE HAS NEVER CAUSED ANY PROBLEMS AT SCHOOL, BUT DID NOT ABIDE TO THE WARNING OF BEING ONTIME FOR SCHOOL AND HAD A NONVIOLENT BUT OUTSPOKEN DEBATE WITH ATTENDANCE OFFICE ABOUT NOT COMPLYING TO BEING PUNCTUAL! THIS STILL DOES NOT MEAN HE DESERVED TO DIE. WE ALL ARE OUTSPOKEN AT SOME POINT IN OUR LIVES; AND YES SOMETIMES BEING OUTSPOKEN TO AN ADULT AS A CHILD IN SCHOOL CAN GET ANYONE SUSPENDED FOR CONDUCT!!!!! ”

• John Galt says:

“they left Trayvon unsupervised”

Tracy goes to sleep with pot of cooking oil on the burner. I don’t think supervision is his strong point.

• ftsk420 says:

In October, a school police investigator said he saw Trayvon on the school surveillance camera in an unauthorized area “hiding and being suspicious.” Then he said he saw Trayvon mark up a door with “W.T.F” — an acronym for “what the f—.” The officer said he found Trayvon the next day and went through his book bag in search of the graffiti marker.

Instead the officer reported he found women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that he described as a “burglary tool,” according to a Miami-Dade Schools Police report obtained by The Miami Herald. Word of the incident came as the family’s lawyer acknowledged that the boy was suspended in February for getting caught with an empty bag with traces of marijuana, which he called “irrelevant” and an attempt to demonize a victim.

“hiding and being suspicious.” To bad we can’t see that video bet he looked something like he did on Feb 26

• dmoseylou says:

This statement is on the GZlegalcase.com.

“We are entitled to receive the school records because some information in Trayvon Martin’s file could be relevant in the defense of George Zimmerman. Moreover, information provided in the file could lead to other discoverable information that may be relevant in the defense.”

Does this mean that the security video could be considered “other discoverable
              information,” if MOM / West received the written documentation of the “WTF” incident?
              Would they be entitled to that video?

• libby says:

trayvon a cting suspicious seems to be a common theme in his life

• hooson1st says:

I very much appreciate attention to detail

• jello333 says:

Yeah… Who walks around carrying a big screwdriver in their backpack?

• jello333 says:

Sorry so late getting into this thread today. But yeah… THIS…. seconded big time:

I am George Zimmerman’s friend.

I take the hate-filled attacks on him and his family personally.

2. rumpole2 says:

“You’ve got a Friend” By: James Taylor

• canadacan says:

I couldn’t be more pleased that George has somebody like you in his corner

• rumpole2 says:

Just as an aside… back in the day when “Sweet Baby James” album was out.. it was noted at a party that I was the spitting image of James Taylor ….. same pic on that YT I think? :D
        At age 18, I did have hair just like that… thankfully I am not bald now.. James and I have gone our separate ways :D

• nomatter_nevermind says:

Would someone like to give a newcomer a link to the back story on the cockatoo?

• rumpole2 says:

A while back…. discussion at JQ about all the things that could be heard in the background of GZ’s NEN call, took a fanciful turn. They already “heard” all manner of things like GZ racking his gun etc…. but some then claimed to hear “an accomplice” in the car with George.. and later when he was out of the car. Mass hysteria took over and people began to hear more and more in the NEN call background.
              They even gave this discussion it’s own dedicated thread :D
              A poster named “Ludwig” seems to have led the hysteria… but others concurred. He(She) eventually claimed there were 4 accomplices (2 male, 2 female) as well as the sound of a cockatoo at one point. Last I read… there is music playing as well… not sure if they are claiming a radio playing… or perhaps a live Mariachi band accompanying GZ as he chases after TM.
              I did cover a little of the in an earlier “Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest”

• ftsk420 says:

Another one was George can be heard knocking on a door.

• tara says:

Was this before or after he deliberately scraped up his head with a thorny bush and smashed his own nose with Trademark’s watermelon juice? (And then tossed the bag 20 feet away.) (And tucked the juice back into Trademark’s pocket.)(Damn, this guy was good!)

• nomatter_nevermind says:

I recall at least one DiwataMan video, pre-discovery, hypothesizing that the sounds of flashlight tapping were Zimmerman knocking on a back door.

• howie says:

It could have been the elusive Skunk Ape call. They are know to mimic Cockatoo’s and other bird’s to lure them in to range.

• nomatter_nevermind says:

Thanks. I thought it was something like that. Curious about the details. They turned out even funnier than I expected.

I was reading at BCClist about Zimmerman saying ‘the keys are in the ignition’. I’m picturing a great schism, like the scene in Life of Brian.

‘The way of the truck!’

‘No, the way of the ignition!’

• LetJusticePrevail says:

I remember those days, too. I LOVED his music but my GF at that time SWOONED over James Taylor, so I naturally had a disliking for HIM. Hmmmm Am I experiencing some sort of transference now? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

3. lovemygirl says:

TEST
    D-man gave instructions on copying twitter posts, just seeing if I understood.

• canadacan says:

You are a good man Richard
        , Guys like you are hard to find

• rumpole2 says:

Congrats!!!!
        Thanks again Dman :D

• diwataman says:

See rumpole, this is what I was talking about the other day. Notice how people casually walk in and out of the store even with kids even though the security guard has a gun out and it’s clearly a hostile situation?

A TM doing what raised George’s suspicions means nothing in that world.

• ftsk420 says:

The kid in the white shirt would have got shot when he came back if that was me. He clearly says he’s going to get a gun then comes back with another person. He then starts to look for a brick and does grab something out of the garbage. In the hood unless shots ring out people don’t care if you have a gun out or not.

• diwataman says:

I disagree. That security guard clearly stalked and tried to detain him like George did with Trayvon so he should have bashed that brick in his face like Reginald Denny.

• rumpole2 says:

I don’t think I disagreed with that point.
            I was talking about typical JQ posters…. certainly the posters I knew at JQ , who are white, middle class, etc etc… they would I think be suspicious just as George was.

• diwataman says:

Oh I agree there. You think if Trayvon had been hanging around the mailboxes anyone of them ladies would get their mail? Or ya think they might just drive on by and wait for another time, lol. Oh yes, no doubt people of that ilk realize it was reasonable for George to be suspicious and these types of people choose to forgo that standard for the sake of “the cause”.

I wonder if at any time in their lives after this if they are ever suspicious of a black person if they will just ignore it for the sake of not causing the poor black any more grief than they already have in racist America. Perhaps they’ll just let themselves be raped, robbed and beaten as well, like those reporters, because they don’t want to add to the stereotyping of the poor black.

Such a sad state of affairs this is. It will only get worse.

• ftsk420 says:

I can tell you I know a lot of old people who would have called the police on Trayvon for being near those mail boxes.

• rumpole2 says:

I think my point the other day was that these old women are NOT actually thinking themselves into the situation.. into Georges shoes as it were….. not imagining a big unknown TM at all.
                If they bother to think at all they are not empathising with the likely situation that night…. they are detached and remote, imagining from the point of view of an observer and not a participant.. certainly not as GZ.
                In their “minds” they are watching the “Made for TV Movie” version… Produced and directed by Julison/Crump and the rest of the Scheme Team.

• rumpole2 says:

This ties in with the “theme” of today’s Daily Daft…
                  In their posting (and I suspect in their lives generally) they have no empathy with other people. They are cold hollow dry old bags. “Friendship” is a box you tick on a page… it can be un-ticked without any remorse.

• Alexandra M. says:

Ah yes…..the IRONY! The most vocal and rabid Trayvonites are comprised of a small gaggle of white women (median age about 63) all desperately trying to one up and out do each other in their slobbering, pathetic “love”/tears/empathy for their baby Tray. :(. How do these women survive each passing day without the future Prez TM?? Gah!
              These are precisely the people who would have a heart attack if THEIR Granddaughers brought home a new “urban” (cussing, reeking of MJ, thug wannabe) boyfriend like TM and/or any of his “respectable friends”. LMAO!

• rumpole2 says:

“love”/tears/empathy for their baby Tray.

It’s not empathy… that implies being able to put themselves in another’s situation.. and FEEL there emotions.
                These dry old hags simply can not do that. They pay lip service to it.. they decree who is a “victim” and all mouth what they think are appropriate sentiments, but they are lacking in the ability to think, so they generally do act like a school of reef fish… “mob-think” if anything.

• Knuckledraggingwino says:

It is a really big IF.

According to the FBI-SHR database available here: http://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/ezashr/asp/off_display.asp

Soorry, it will not display the exact chart, you will have tonsetthe parameters yourselves.

Set victim race as black and gender as female. Set offender race as white and gender as females. Set weapon used as firearm.

From 1980 through 2010, a total of only 38 Black women were murdered by White women using firearms. There are only one or two such killings in a typical year. 2010 was the highest recorded in this database with three such killings.

• Knuckledragingwino says:

In contrast, there have been 55 white women murdered by Black women using firearms.

• Knuckledraggingwino says:

465 vs 241

If you look at total homicides using all weapons and include multiple offender homicides, there have been a total of 465 White women murdered by Black women verses 241 Black women murdered by White women.

Female verses female homicides are usually a vicious cat fight.

• tara says:

I love how RZ keeps it classy!

4. lovemygirl says:

5. raiikun says:

So, there’s been a fake lawyer on twitter by @UbiquitousEsq claiming to be an Ivy League lawyer, and spreading misinformation easily disproven by actual law.

Turns out the photo he uses for his twitter profile is that of Jose Antonio Tijerino, the CEO of the Hispanic Heritage Foundation.

• boutis says:

LOL. “He earned a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Maryland’s school of journalism and a Doctorate of Humane Letters from The Chicago School.” I guess they don’t teach Twitter at the The Chicago School and the UM Journalism school.

• maggiemoowho says:

I noticed all his twitter buddies have that UniteBlue symbol on their photos. The two blue D’s. The UniteBlue slogan is “The Left is Stronger Together”. I guess it’s part of Obama’s propaganda and brainwashing campaign. Those people are not working with a full deck.

• tara says:

I’m reminded of the 2008 campaign. The Obama cult members had absolutely nothing good to say about Hillary. They openly hated her, mocked her, vilified her. I was squelched on Daily Kos because I was a Hillary supporter, not because I fought with the Obama supporters but merely because I stated that my preference was Hillary. Others who supported Hillary created a faction called PUMA, Party Unity My Ass. I went to their forum … but was squelched there for suggesting that we not make enemies of the Obama cult members because we would need their votes if Hillary were to ever run for President.

And now they’re best pals? Unite Blue???? Please. (snickering)

• tara says:

Just want to add that in 2016 when there will be multiple Dems running again, they’ll be back to the war. This is why the Republicans or Independents need to rally around a single candidate.

• jello333 says:

Yeah, the Obots might dislike conservatives or Republicans in general. But that’s NOTHING compared to their hatred for other Democrats/liberals who now oppose Obama. I got banned there after four and a half years. My crime was calling attention to the hypocrisy of the OBots, and how they’re nothing but a bunch of sheep.

• HughStone says:

@UbiquitousEsq has a very limited vocabulary. Ivy league lawyer? LMAO
      I don’t think that the T-bots have ONE educated person that supports them.

• mung says:

We should pick a punching bag of the day or week and go have some fun with these wastes of oxygen.

6. Lou says:

I’d love for MOM to ask Tracy Martin about the unauthorized area claim.

7. hooson1st says:

Lou
    Why should MOM do that?

• Lou says:

well not sure if you remember when Tracy said Trayvon was suspended for being in an unauthorized area. was this a lie?

• hooson1st says:

My view is that the answer to that is contained in the school records that MOM has obtained, and if it is relevant, MOM will bring that up in court. The records speak for themselves.

Questioning Tracy provides nothing on this micro-issue and adds nothing beyond what is contained in the record, and serves to antagonize the other side further and garner more sympathy from the public in general for Tracy.

Now if, perchance, BDLR put Tracy on the stand (assuming we even get there), then it is open season for a cross-examination. I do not see that happening.

• Lou says:

well, it would show that Tracy is a liar. this would also be relevant to Tracy saying it was Trayvon screaming for help.

• hooson1st says:

I think that there is some videotape from some news channel showing Tracy saying that it was not Trayvon’s voice. Plus you have the statements from SPD when Tracy listened to the 911 calls. Those should effectively impeach Tracy on that point. No need for further embarassment.

but, let’s go a step further.

Suppose the school records support Tracy on this? Does that make him truth teller and that all the aspersions that have been cast his way should, at least, modified?

• hooson1st says:

I believe that there is some video footage from a news station wherein Tracy says that the screaming was not Trayvon. Plus you have the statements from SPD when Tracy was allowed to listen to the 911 tapes. That should be enough impeachment of Tracy’s later comments. No need for further embarassment.

but, let’s go a step further.

Suppose the school records support Tracy?

• jello333 says:

“garner more sympathy from the public in general for Tracy”

Yeah, when the time is right, THEN go after Tracy or Sybrina. There may be a time for that… or then again, it might never happen. But if it does, it has to be done right, probably after a lot more info has come out. Because otherwise, if it’s done prematurely or in the wrong way, you’re right… it’ll just make people think, “Oh poor Tracy and Syrbina!” I have no sympathy for those two, but I realize that they have to be handled with kid gloves… at least, like I say, until the time is right.

• eastern2western says:

being in an unauthorized area is the legal definition of tresspassing. For an adult, he would probably be detained and send to jail.

8. arkansasmimi says:

Sorry if duplicate.
    George Zimmerman attorney responds to security firm’s lawsuit

9. mung says:

The latest Leatherhead cult mantra is that when George said Fing (insert word here) that it shows malice and proves he set out to kill Trayvon. The best part is the first discussion is in response to Freddy saying that they need to not spin their wheels with things that don’t matter.

• tara says:

The logic! So swearing about someone outside of their presence means you want to kill that person? Is this what they really think? My faith in humanity just dropped 10 points.

• John Galt says:

“The latest Leatherhead cult mantra is that when George said Fing (insert word here) that it shows malice”

I think Leatherheads are in alignment with the State thus far. They need to show “depraved mind” to get to murder 2.

“and proves he set out to kill Trayvon”

If State thought it proves that Z set out to kill Trayvon (premeditation), then it would be murder 1, or maybe Corey agrees, but went with murder 2 to dodge the grand jury.

• diwataman says:

Right. That’s why it says in the affidavit “these aholes always get away” and “these fing punks”. Clearly only one of a depraved mind would utter such things and sought to hunt down and murder his prey like a rabid dog.

• tara says:

I thought it was already established that the oons word he said was goons, not coons. Because goons is a commonly used term there to describe the gang members.

• John Galt says:

I think Z stated that he said “punks” and not coons or goons. Serino apparently had “goons” on his mind because of local gang members called “goons”.

• Lou says:

I personally think George said “it’s f—n cold, and he didn’t remember saying that.

• diwataman says:

It says right in the affidavit “punks”. That’s what the state says. That’s what George said when questioned by Serino. That’s what I said back in March.

• mung says:

The Leatherfaces are saying it doesn’t matter that he said punks, saying anything just means he was targeting baby Trayvon. Lamepapasmurf built a new video but I can’t see it at work.

• diwataman says:

In the video he plays the part with Serino asking George what he said and then played a couple of snippets of Serino saying warm fuzzy stuff about Trayvon the kid with a future. Very lame.

• rumpole2 says:

Trayvon still had potential for a future.. unlikely to have been a good one though, given his circumstance, lack of guidance, and the path he was already going down.
                  Whatever that future was… TRAYVON blew it when he attacked George.

• howie says:

The Leatherpeople are desperate. Just as is the state. They know that an essential element of 2nd degree is mens rea, ( criminal intent, depraved mind.) Without proof of that essential element the case fails. The state is required to prove this element even before anything else. Without criminal intent there can be no crime. Strict liability for actions that are not per se blameworty violates the due process. This is why they harp on getting out of the truck, disobeying the police, chasing Martin, etc.

• jello333 says:

That’s what I heard/hear too. Before I first listened to the tape, I had only heard somebody claim it was “coons”. I had no real reason to doubt that, but when I heard it I was like, “He is NOT saying ‘coons’!” It took me a couple more listens to decide what he DID say… but I knew it wasn’t “coons”.

• jordan2222 says:

I seem to recall one of the networks playing the word over and over again, all the while planting the suggestion that he said coon. Obviously the power of suggestion influenced a lot of people to believe it.

• justfactsplz says:

George said “punks” and that is exactly what I heard the very first time I heard the tape. The word was punks.

10. eastern2western says:

personally, I have never heard of the word coons being used against blacks during my life time. Is this an old word from long time ago. even zimmerman stated that it is a word that has not been in usage for at least 40 years and he had no idea what it meant before.

• boricuafudd says:

E2W that is the point, everyone has seen some old movie or TV show where some racist person has called a AA a coon. That it is written into our psyche that racist use the term. It does not matter that it is an obsolete word, as with everything else on this case the truth is unimportant, it is all about perception. How many comparisons have been made about TM and Emmett Till a crime that occurred in 1955, almost 60 years ago.

• tara says:

I wonder how many people under 40 had even heard the word. I’m over 40, I heard someone use it several decades ago, but never since then.

• boricuafudd says:

It does not matter if they have heard the word before, it only matter that it was use derogatory manner. So if they can pin it on GZ, is all they need. To them he is a racist and must be punished, period.

• rumpole2 says:

The word is a bit more common in UK (NZ).
          It is heard in the lyrics of Pink Floyd (Roger Waters) song from “The Wall”.
          “In The Flesh.. a parody of a racist rally.

Are there any queers in the theater tonight?
          Get them up against the wall!
          There’s one in the spotlight, he don’t look right to me,
          Get him up against the wall!
          That one looks Jewish!
          And that one’s a coon!
          Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?

• mung says:

Maybe George saw a raccoon.

But I have heard that word used many times. Then again I grew up 20 miles away from where the Grand Wizard of the KKK lived and they used to post the Klan meetings on the power poles.

• jello333 says:

I’m in my 50s, and the last time I heard that used by anyone was probably back in the 70s. And even then, it was “going out of style”.

• libby says:

I heard a black guy call a white guy a “coon” the other day. just to confirm, I said, “You said that in a good way, right?”
        the two of them just looked at me and smilled (there was no animosity).
        btw, the both of them are homeless living in the woods

11. ottawa925 says:

a GZ supporter posted this video at the dogpound … I never thought of this in terms of a case about Christianity, and in particular, white Christianity. I never thought about dividing Christianity by color, but Dr. Manning kinda puts it altogether here and exposes the agenda the way he sees it:

• tara says:

From Wikipedia: Manning also holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree from his own ATLAH Theological Seminary, an unaccredited educational institution.

That was putting it nicely. If I’d authored this entry it would have included the word “fake”.

• Omar says:

Many Christian institutions are unaccredited because in order to obtain accreditation, they must agree to offer certain curriculum and they are also, upon attaining status as accredited, required to adhere to equal opportunity laws when hiring staff. Many Christian institutions refuse to do this because they do not want the state nor the feds to tell them that they have to meet a hiring quota and that they can’t discriminate against people whose morals or lifestyles violate the tenets of the institution’s faith. While I don’t know much about Dr. Manning….I don’t automatically think his degree is fake just because it comes from an unaccredited Theological Seminary. He could be the biggest loon bag roaming the planet. I don’t know. But I don’t hold his degree as fake simply because it’s from a non-accredited institution. In this video, which is the only one I’ve ever seen of his (to my knowledge), I think he raises a very valid point. And I couldn’t help but like the fact that he said “pimp” about ten times when talking about SS and 2J, et al.

12. Lou says:

part 2, the next day. must see. this guy is my hero to stand up to these thugs.http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhAI7gkcikw83OyfvC

13. nettles18 says:

How can BDLR have expected to hold an investigative meeting with W8 on April 2nd when he hadn’t had investigators comb through the phone records and look for corroboration or discrepancies in the days prior to any meeting? Do you know why he hadn’t done that? Because he didn’t subpoena the records until April 2nd!

As we all know, BDLR interviewed with W8 on April 2nd. Reading the incident report completed by SA Moore leaves as many unanswered questions as it attempts to answer. From his report, we know that after a couple of attempts, W8 was “escorted” to Sybrina Fulton’s apartment for her interview which began about 6:30 p.m according to this report http://www.scribd.com/doc/115550303/Bernie-De-La-Rionda

In discovery, Page 36/284 O’Steen tell s us that he and BDLR interviewed W8 beginning at 6:55pm. As we have all listened to the tape, the only one who questioned her on tape was BDLR. According to this question on tape: “BDLR: And for the record, today is April the 2nd, 2012, and it’s about 7:05 PM. Uh, what I wanna kinda do is ask you some background questions, and then I also want to ask you some questions about something that happened back on February 26th of this year. And for the record, you knew a person named Trayvon Martin, is that correct?”

O’Steen’s questions to her appear not to have been recorded. In the Radar Online piece, a source close to W8 told the reporter in L.A. about the interview, and the report Jen Heger, posted it online some 17 hours later (April 3rd at 12:30 pm) advising the interview was more than 2.5 hours. “Martin’s girlfriend, who is a minor so RadarOnline.com won’t be disclosing her identity, was interviewed at an undisclosed location for more than two and a half hours. “ The taped portion of the interview is less than 15 minutes and O’Steen’s summary is only a paragraph in discovery 36/284. He reports just after the conversation started they began to tape it. So where is the rest of the interview?

In the State’s 9th Supplemental Discovery, in the FDLE reports for March (page 16/22) on the legal site http://184.172.211.159/~gzdocs/documents/1112/discovery9/fdle_reports_march.pdf
    we find this page highlighted by Talk Left,

and we learn that W8’s phone records were not even subpoenaed and vetted until just mere hours before her scheduled interview. On April 2nd, SA Wes Mullins was instructed by SAS David Lee to make telephone contact with subpoena compliance personnel from Simple Mobile LLC to obtain information….in an expedited manner.

At 12:10 p.m. on April 2nd, BDLR and O’Steen were on route to Miami, Simple Mobile emailed the telephone information sought in an excel spreadsheet and advised that no subscriber information was available for the number provided as the phone was prepaid. 20 minutes later, at 12:30pm BDLR and O’Steen’s flight has arrived in Miami!

Did you hear BDLR drilling down to get verification and corroboration that this phone actually belonged to this girl?
    BDLR: OK, what was your telephone number back in February of this year, 2012?
    Dee Dee: [Redacted]
    BDLR: And is that a cell phone?
    Dee Dee: Yes.
    BDLR: OK, and is that phone number under your name or under somebody else’s name?
    Dee Dee: Now, it should be now under my name.
    BDLR: And do you know what the provider is…is it T-Mobile? Or do you know?
    Dee Dee: Yeah, T-Mobile…[mumbles]…I think.
    BDLR: And did you know when you talked to Trayvon, what number you called him at?
    Dee Dee: I don’t…I know the last four digits

How comfortable as a juror are you going to be that this person is connected with this phone?

Can someone please remind me why the local prosecutor was deemed not to be in a position to handle this case and the case was handed to this inept group of investigators/prosecutors by the Governor of Florida?

• nettles18 says:

I apologize, I forgot to post the link to the RadarOnline source I used in the above comment. Here it is.

• howie says:

You too are getting warm.

• maggiemoowho says:

Great post, I think that the Louis Farrakhan has some involvement in getting this case to the state. Wasn’t he a great buddy of Obamas. All political and citizens seem to be disposable for political purposes these days. Look at the poor guy sitting in jail over a video that had nothing to do with our men being killed in Benghazi, but Potus used him for politics and he is still sitting in jail.

• diwataman says:

Based solely off that info of course we can’t say that phone belonged to that person. The thing is I doubt we’ve seen close to half of the discovery. Probably not even that much. It was reported that O’Mara was supposed to receive over 5,000 pages and got something like 67 disks if I recall as well. We don’t even have half that. Even O’Mara is having a hard time getting discovery.

Wolfinger also removed himself, well, if you believe him and the reasons he gave that is, personally I don’t and I think he was handed his hat but of course I can’t prove that.

• nettles18 says:

It looks to me like the Governor said he handed him his hat. In his press release Gov. Scott admits to being the one to initiate a meeting with Mr. Wolfinger on March 22nd and that same day Wolfinger agrees to sign a letter to step aside.

The statement also goes on to brag how he and Attorney General Bondi worked to get Angela on the case.

Here’s a timeline I dug up….this whole thing reeks!

March 20, 2012
        Wolfinger vows to uphold the law and announces he will convene a grand jury and has asked FDLE for assistance in the Trayvon Martin Case.

March 22, 2012
        “The Governor and Attorney General reached out to State Attorney Norman Wolfinger today. After the conversation, Wolfinger decided to step down from this investigation and turn it over to another state attorney.”

March 22, 2012
        Wolfinger is summoned to meet with the Governor and Attorney General Pam Bondi. That same day he agrees to sign a letter asking to be taken off the case.

March 22, 2012
        “Governor Scott and Attorney General Bondi worked together today to appoint Angela Corey.” http://www.flgov.com/2012/03/22/governor-rick-scott-announces-new-state-attorney-and-task-force-in-response-to-trayvon-martin-incident/

April 20, 2012 (Same day as GZ’s first bond hearing)
        Wolfinger announces he won’t seek re-election after 27 years on the job!

GZ doesn’t appear to be the only person railroaded in this case. Chief Lee had only been on the job 10 months, not long enough to be associated with the department’s race history and Wolfinger was a very experienced prosecutor determined to follow the law and he got pushed aside for what I would argue in light of W8’s interview, a prosecutor willing to make a result rather than follow the evidence.

• howie says:

Stinkin to high heaven.

• jordan2222 says:

nettles18

Your posts are always informative and factual. It sounds to me like you might know more than you have shared or at least have well founded “theories.” I see you over on Talkleft when I drop by there and am curious to know long you have been following all of this?

• nettles18 says:

Thanks for the feedback. I have no special insight into the case and you’ll find I readily share anything I know. I’m in Canada, the province of Ontario and I’ve been following the case since April 20th; the day of the bond hearing. I’m a liberal minded person, volunteer tons of hours a month to a local soup kitchen and food bank and I’ve come to believe that George Zimmerman got taken advantaged of by people who give others’ lives no consideration at all. After hearing Gilbreath testify, I sent in my first donation that night. It didn’t take long to find this site, you guys have done an amazing job and I’ve come to a number of my theories based on what I’ve seen here and at Talk Left and Stately Manor and of course the discovery.

• hooson1st says:

impressive

• myopiafree says:

Hi Nettles – I did wonder about that issue. Wolfinger got extreme pressure to resign. His Grand Jury would have released George Zimmerman – in a reasonable trial. (Note: The prosecutor CAN IGNORE THE GRAND JURY – ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.) But had the Grand Jury set George FREE – it would have been almost impossible for Angela to conduct a Jury Trial. I bet that Wolfinger was happy to be FREE of Crump’s endless lies.

• debfrmhell says:

Did you used to have a web site? Or am I remembering a long ago Twitter war “hosted” by persons attacking you?

If you aren’t one, you should be an investigative reporter. You have a very distinctive style. Facts and nothing but the facts. Kudos.

• jello333 says:

I don’t know what the laws say about former officials speaking out. But if it’s legal, I bet both Wolfinger and Lee have had talks with MOM/West by now.

• sundance says:

Nettles, again great job. Check that, excellent job. ;)

If you are into good sluething…. look at the date to the phone interview with Pam Bondi when Crump, Tracy and Sybrina were in the back of an SUV talking via cell phone to her. Compare that date to what you have outlined above.

…… and yes, as with all things about this case… refer to the timeline -ALWAYS- in the analysis…. as you have done here. The timeline is the key to the research. Within the research is the TRUE story behind the lies and deception.

Time has brought many people to a new perspective on this case. I have been travelling to talk to many who are only recently becoming alarmed as to the construct of the “scheme”. Many people in both Law Enforcement and Community Politics are gaining a better comfort at exposing the rot in this story. Many more are still afraid to talk openly, but keep at it…. chip, chip, chip….. The story is actually so large, that people are really challenged to get their minds arms around it.

• jordan2222 says:

That interview was also in a documentary on BET. I have misplaced the original link to the conversation but wasn’t it posted here on TH long ago?

• nettles18 says:

Wow, I was just reading your post about W8 not cooperating with being interviewed by FDLE. Mr. Wolfinger issued a subpoena to force her to appear before the Grand Jury. He issued that subpoena on March 22nd, the day he got summoned to Governor Scott’s office with Bondi. Bondi appeared on Piers Morgan 5 days later on March 27th and I remember watching that program. I think in the show, they played the clip of her talking over the phone with the Martins & Crump earlier that day. I could be wrong. Here is a link to your update to refresh everyone’s memory. I’ll see if I can’t find that video of the telephone call. http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/06/18/about-that-deedee-thing/

• jordan2222 says:

That is an amazing factual thread. Even today, I bet there a lot of folks who would not believe it went down that way. What an outstanding detailed job on the time line, Sundance.

So why was DeeDee refusing to cooperate? Makes one wonder, huh, and, pray tell me, what and/or who convinced her to finally cooperate? There’s one, or more, of your sewer rats.

The things that Bondi clearly said on Morgan’s show are unbelievable. You can almost see the conspiracy at work right there.

• jordan2222 says:

I now wonder if there was more to that interview with Morgan that never was released.

• nettles18 says:

You ask what made W8 decide to cooperate? According to the source who gave Jen Heger the story at RadarOnline, W8 was told she likely wouldn’t have to testify before a Grand Jury. She was told that by BDLR and O’Steen at the April 2nd interview. Before then, she WASN’T cooperating with law enforcement.

“From Trayvon’s girlfriend’s meeting with prosecutors she got the impression that she might not be called to testify before the grand jury because Zimmerman might be arrested and charged before then. If she is needed to testify in front of the grand jury though she absolutely will,” the insider says.” –Recall they told her that on April 2nd. GZ was arrested on April 11th.

With how Corey likes to overcharge and pressure for a plea, they may even have told W8 she’ll never see the inside of a courtroom. It will be quite interesting to watch how the deposition of W8 goes for the defense. http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/04/trayvon-martin-girlfriend-interviewed-prosecutors/

• jordan2222 says:

I have heard that story before so thanks for reconfirming it. However, I am skeptical. I mean why would she be afraid to testify before a grand jury unless there was something fishy going on? Do you really think she understood the legal difference between giving a sworn statement and testifying? I suspect they would be much the same to her, given her education but maybe not.

If she is deposed, the defense is going to require her to COMPLETELY answer every question in an intelligible manner that can be transcribed. Grunts and groans may have been OK with Bernie but she will have to do better than that for West or MOM. Bernie will object to every question. This could go on for days.

I will be amazed if the State allows DeeDee to give a full deposition.

• nettles18 says:

How likely is she to get a question like the ones BDLR gave her on April 2nd in a Grand Jury?

Actual question posed by BDLR on April 2nd.
                    BDLR: And do you know what the provider is…is it T-Mobile? Or do you know?

POSSIBLE GRAND JURY QUESTION: Who is your cell phone provider?

If we look at the time line as Sundance suggests, on March 22nd the local prosecutor issued a subpoena ordering W8 to appear. He had to do that b/c she wasn’t cooperating. First they accused Sanford Police then for reasons unknown there was a problem with her talking to FDLE. Pam Bondi confirmed that to Piers Morgan on March 27th.

However on March 22, Chief Lee temporarily stepped down and Wolfinger was summoned to the Governor’s office for a meeting with Pam Bondi. Why? Pam tells us she is friends with Crump and Parks. Is it possible that Mr. Crump phoned her complaining about the subpoena Wolfinger issued to W8? Did he threaten to continue the pressure he was applying with his rhetoric. I think it is.

Crump knew he had a weak witness. He test-drove her performance on March 19th and was only able to get about 12 minutes of recording in a 26 minute call.

• sundance says:

Without a doubt I believe Crump told W8 and her mom that she would never be used in a courtroom. Without a doubt. You must revisit the timeline to construct the Scheme Team mindset at the time: “All we want is an arress, we only look for an arress”… etc. etc.

Without DeeDee there would be no arress. They needed an “arress”. Even Bondi said DeeDee was a minor.

Then came the pesky need to actually have “evidence”, beyond the arress. They didn’t think it through that far…..

But 3/19 DeeDee was having nothing to do with that.

Hence, another DeeDee was needed for 4/2…. and let’s make this one “an adult” to avoid all that pesky parental guidance/accessory to fraud n’ stuff…… Voila!!! 4/2 “Oh, you want that too”…. 18 year old DeeDee appears.

(see update #31)

Get Matt Gutman and BDLR in the same building, each in separate rooms, and have them describe the “orator” of their conversations…… wait, wha?

CASE DISMISSED !

Next.

• nettles18 says:

The goal is the strike down immunity not get a conviction. They really want the ability to sue those with deep pockets. Why the State wants to give them that (the ability to sue) in spite of the evidence is a mystery to me.

• jordan2222 says:

OK, Sundance, I hear you. This is not the first time you have strongly alluded to there being two different DeeDee’s so tell me straight out. Are you convinced of that?

One more question: Do Rick Scott and Angela Corey know this?

• sundance says:

The goal NOW is to strike down immunity. On 3/19 the goal was an arrest.

The goal evolved as the bases were rounded. (Baseball “Bases” was Crumps analogy)

Yes, now getting *to trial* is the goal. Hence, they must pass the hurdle of immunity, and all the subsequent financial protections therein.

The state is just Paying them off. Period. Same reason for Pigford Settlement. Same Reason for Martin Lee Anderson settlement.

You are black troublemakers. We don’t want to be labeled by your BGI. So we’ll give you money to go away and stop extorting us. After all, it ain’t our money – It’s the taxpayers, so what do we care….

That’s why.

• sundance says:

Fuck yeah I’m convinced of it. I talked to kids in their high school who knew exactly who DeeDee is. Well, the original DeeDee that was.

Beats the hell out of me who the 4/2 DeeDee is. But it sure as hell ain’t the same *minor* girl Matt Gutman met/recorded.

• jordan2222 says:

Now you have me even angrier than ever. Hearing you say the words put me over the top. You are talking about some major serious stuff here.. real serious. Will West and MOM be able to prevent this from going to trial and get immunity for George?

• jello333 says:

Don’t know how Sundance will answer, but I’ll just repeat my opinion: I think the prosecution’s main focus is no longer on trying to convict George. I think that now the biggest thing they’re worried about is liability for what they’ve helped DO to George. I don’t see any way the truth is not gonna come out about Dee Dee, and how Crump (and maybe others) created her/their tale of lies. I just can’t imagine Dee Dee (whichever one) will be offered up to MOM/West for a deposition. I think that the prosecution knows where that will lead, and they do NOT wanna go there. So if I was forced to make my best guess at what’s gonna happen, it’s that the prosecution will, at some point, be forced to throw Crump under the bus.

• jello333 says:

I just realized something. We’ve talked about how many answers Gutman could provide if he’s ever deposed or otherwise questioned. But one thing I hadn’t considered, until you just now said “met/recorded”, is… what if he DID meet DeeDee#1 face-to-face? If so, he obviously knows what she looks like. So if/when a picture or something of DeeDee#2 is produced, just show that to Gutman, and ask if it’s the same girl. Sounds too simple.

• ejarra says:

I believe we here were talking about Matt’s audio tapes. What if he had also videoed her.

Months ago I referenced the old TV show “To Tell the Truth” by their adage, “Will the real ______ please stand up.”. It seems in play again.

• ejarra says:

I had added this to the 10/02 GZ post two days ago:

ejarra says:

January 28, 2013 at 1:42 pm

That account doesn’t exist. It, I believe is this one:

She does not include AB nor AF in her friends. Nor Tracy, Sybrina, Crump. Did the original DD1 either not like her or was not her friend and give Crump her name knowingly? She’s 17 with a birthday in June, so she’s not DD2. Her name fits for being W8.I am NOT saying she is W8.

D-man, MJW and others, is this posible?”

My point being that AF or AB my have been the original DDs and that they may have said they were DH. With your conversations with the students, is this posible?

• MJW says:

I think Deandra Hannah’s last name is Bynoe, so Hannah is probably her middle name. In any event, if there are two DeeDees (and I’m skeptical), the DeeDee listed as W8 would have to be DeeDee2. If it were DeeDee1, how would the prosecutor’s explain the name change?

• ejarra says:

I know that this may seem farfetched. I’m going with the idea that this scam wasn’t supposed to get this far. There could only be a couple of 16 yr. old girls that would put their neck out to get Georgie arrested, AF and AB. I’ll bet they don’t like DH at all and used that girl’s name for DD1. They are NOT on DH’s extensive friends list. I’ll also bet that Crump didn’t ask for any ID or maybe he knew who they really were and allowed them to say that their name was DH. Actually, although I think they were both (AF and AB) in on it, I believe it was AF that did the talking. That’s why all believed DD to be 16/17. AF’s birthday was April 15th when she turned 17. When she was supposed to go before the GJ was when she said no more, and it was then that Crump started to find DD2, the 18 yr. old. Did BLDR ask for an ID? Or did he take her word for it since she was brought in after being found? I’ll bet not.

So, they you have it. How they pulled this charade off in a nutshell. Re-cap: AF may have been DD1 saying her name was DH. DD1 quits, Crump comes up with DD2 and she still uses the same name, DH. BTW, it’s also possible that Crump came up with false IDs for DD.

One more thing, her mother had to go along with it, also.

• MJW says:

(I know “prosecutors” shouldn’t have had an apostrophe.)

• nettles18 says:

I stand corrected on my memory of the Piers Morgan interview. I found this cut-out of the video on diwataman’s blog.

Bondi told the family on March 22nd, the very day her and the Governor worked together to get Angela Corey on the case that she (Bondi) couldn’t take the case. She tried!

The tape appeared in this BET piece.

• diwataman says:

They are all cowards. None of them will speak out unless compelled and even then they’ll probably take the fifth.

I got a timeline as well;

• nettles18 says:

As I understand it, Mr. O’Mara learned that W8 was NOT a minor when he got the unredacted version of BDLR’s taped April 2nd interview. Giving the lack of investigation that went into this meeting before it occurred, I think BDLR might have also thought that W8 was a minor when he boarded the plane on April 2nd. That would explain the reference to the witness being a JUVENILE in the bottom box in SA Moore’s written report. http://www.scribd.com/doc/115550303/Bernie-De-La-Rionda

Looking at the transcript of the taped call, the transcript from the beginning of the tape reads:
        Dee Dee: Yes.
        BDLR: OK…now, you live [Redacted]…
        Dee Dee: [Redacted]
        BDLR: OK, how long have you lived there?
        Dee Dee: [Redacted]
        BDLR: Your whole life?
        Dee Dee: Hmmm…[mumbling]
        BDLR: OK, where did you live before that?
        Dee Dee: [Redacted]
        BDLR: OK, the reason I am asking you is because I am from Jacksonville, so I want to make sure the record’s clear…that we’re here in uh [redacted] Umm…
        Dee Dee: A year or two…or eleven…[mumbling]
        BDLR: What?
        Dee Dee: Ten years…or 11.
        BDLR: I’m sorry, what?
        Dee Dee: Eleven…or 10 years
        BDLR: OK, where do you go to school?
        Dee Dee: [Redacted]
        BDLR: And how did you know Trayvon?
        Notice they redacted her answer to how long have you lived there. How would that identify her? Then BDLR’s next question may have revealed what age he thought she was, “Your whole life?” Did W8 answer 16 years to that question? Then as he presses for more information he realizes she’s 18 years or older! KABOOM!! As Mike McDaniel aptly noted in his piece on the April 2nd interview. http://statelymcdanielmanor.wordpress.com/2012/06/13/the-trayvon-martin-case-update-11-the-dee-dee-interview-kaboom/

• debfrmhell says:

Is it possible that the April 2nd meeting was just to take a sworn statement and the August 2nd (?) meeting in Jacksonville was her actual deposition? We have no information in regards to the early August meeting and it was an overnight stay for W8.

• jordan2222 says:

debfrmhell

I, too, have asked about that August 2nd to 3rd meeting. It’s just another example of the State blatantly ignoring the rules of discovery especially if they took a deposition there. Very strange. Wouldn’t West be a pitching a fit if he knew they withheld a depo? Why else would she have to go there except possibly to sign papers about her “interview.” Any other ideas?

BTW, thanks for your contributions here. I see you over at Talkleft sometimes, but cannot post there for some reason.

• nettles18 says:

My knowledge of the law is very limited. The defense wasn’t provided an opportunity to be at the April 2nd interview b/c it was an ongoing investigation and George wasn’t charged yet.

However on August 2nd when they flew W8 to Jacksonville, the charges were filed and I believe the defense had a right to be present. The prosecution, as I understand it is present during the depositions the defense are doing now. I recall laughing at BDLR’s objections in the excerpt from Officer Santiago’s deposition.

• nettles18 says:

Mr. O’Mara asked BDLR if he’d care to share what his objection was so he could rephrase. BDLR declined. LOL You can find the transcript to that deposition in Appendix H of the motion to modify conditions of release. (Page 36/74) http://184.172.211.159/~gzdocs/documents/1212/motion_to_modify_conditions_of_release.pdf

• jello333 says:

This is hilarious!

Bernie (for about the 5th time): Objection to the form of the question.

MOM: Tell me what your objection is. … If you tell me what your objection is, I’ll rephrase it. If you just say objection to the form, I don’t know what to do with it. That’s why I’m asking.

Bernie: You ask your question, I will object. You can do whatever you want.

MOM: [asks another question]

Bernie: Objection to the form of the question. Nya nya nya nya nya!

(That last part… I might have made that up.)

• John Galt says:

Bernie needs a cheat sheet:

vague
                  unintelligible
                  ambiguous
                  compound
                  calls for speculation
                  argumentative
                  asked and answered
                  calls for privileged information
                  not reasonably calculated to lead to discovery of admissible evidence
                  harassing and oppressive
                  incomplete hypothetical
                  calls for hearsay
                  leading (if not an adverse witness)

• diwataman says:

It says that at the bottom of all of the FDLE reports but I agree, Bernie doesn’t want to know anything beyond her testimony, until he probably realized how much of problem it could be and started having little secret meetings, lol.

• jordan2222 says:

nettles18

Great information. Thank you.

14. maggiemoowho says:

This may have been posted before and if it was I apologise, but I have been reading old interviews and a statement that Tracy M made to “The Final Call” (Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan site) is disturbing to me and IMO confirms that bigTM supported the NBPP and their attempts to hunt GZ down. The Final Call asks BigTM a few questions, the one that stood out to me was this:::

Interview by The Final Call on 4-5-12
    FCN: Many people want to see different things done as a result of this horrendous shooting death. What do you as the parents want to see take place?

TM: Justice for us would be to have George Zimmerman caught, handcuffed, arrested, prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and charged for the murder of Trayvon. We want nothing less than that.:::::
    What does he mean by “Caught” ?

Then you have this interview from TFC dated 3-20-12
    Najee Muhammad, who heads the New Black Liberation Militia in Atlanta, told The Final Call his group is determined to make a citizen’s arrest.

“Everybody is making great speeches but somebody has to do something different. Nobody is thinking like this. We can’t keep looking to the enemy to give us justice,” said Mr. Muhammad.

He says the militia group has had “well-trained members” on the ground in Sanford the past few weeks and even obtained the address for the parents of Mr. Zimmerman in Lake Mary, Fla.
    “We were able to obtain information that his father, Robert Zimmerman, got him out of the country because they are spooked out and scared by what his son did,” said Mr. Muhammad. “People want to debate about whether there is probable cause to make a citizen’s arrest. George Zimmerman killed a 17-year-old boy in cold-blooded pre-meditated murder. What more probable cause do you need?”

Since making their efforts public, he says the New Black Liberation Militia has received numerous calls from the Justice Dept., FBI, the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center in attempts at “finding out details of our plans because they know how we move. We’re not playing games.”

Very disturbing to me. Those statements are very telling and shows the danger and threats that GZ and his family are dealing with everyday.

15. raiikun says:

Anyone have any links handy of statistics in regards to deaths by assault with bare hands etc? Not at home so my links are handy, and the device I’m on isn’t suitable for doing this research right now hehe.

• maggiemoowho says:

from Freepublic site:
      The FBI murder statistics do not differentiate between types of rifles. There are about 100 million rifles in the United States. In 2009, the last year in which numbers have been reported, there were 13,636 murders. Guns were used to murder 9,146 people. Hands and feet were used to murder 801 people. Blunt objects were used to murder 611 people. Rifles were used to murder 348 people, and that is all rifles, of which assault rifles are only a small fraction. Assault rifles are used so infrequently in homicides that many police departments almost never see them; in 2009, there were nine states that did not have a single murder committed with any rifle.

16. ejarra says:

I found this and wanted to practice my twitter C&P:

17. jello333 says:

;) Yep, that’s what made me think of that. The couple of late-night threads we had with people taking their first baby steps. Was pretty funny.

18. rumpole2 says:

Testing changing font color

text

19. justfactsplz says:

Thinking about the two DeeDee’s reminds me of something Natalie Jackson said. She was talking about people had the wrong girl figured out as Dee Dee. Was she aware their were two Dee Dee’s and that people had figured out the first one and she wanted to to steer them away from that one?