01/25 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

Use this thread as an open thread just for Zimmerman Case stuff. A place to just dump, collect, or discuss general information about the Trayvon Martin VS George Zimmerman Case.

“The sensationalized, fact-deficient coverage of this case has achieved the
desired results. The networks got their ratings. The politicians got their
talking points. And if it means innocent people get caught in the middle of the
racial enmity they’ve fomented, obviously it’s considered acceptable collateral
damage.
Congratulations, geniuses. Job well done. Jim Treacher, The DC Trawler

REMINDER – Please WATCH THE TONE and CONTENT of Commentary. Please be respectful, courteous and considerate of other readers and contributors. Please avoid hatespeak, angry rhetoric, vulgarity, personal attacks and condescension. If you wish to engage in vitriolic, racist, or bitter angry rhetoric, there are alternative sites on the internet more than welcoming to such considerations. But not here. Thank You.

About these ads
This entry was posted in George Zimmerman Open Thread, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

278 Responses to 01/25 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

1. rumpole2 says:

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest

HATE for George, his family….. me….. Treepers generally… people generally…misanthropy. Hate generally gnaws at Traybots.

I think such people might pause……. and consider that what they post will be there for the world to read….. FOREVER. Hate and nastiness about this case for sure… not something to be proud of when seen later in the cold light of day, with perhaps a clearer soberer head.

They do reveal things about themselves, in posting about this case, and for some, even more explicitly about their own personal issues if you read back over their posting at various sites. Many see themselves as “victims” in life, with past issues such as abuse as a child, alcoholic father etc etc etc… it gives them a jaded and warped view of life and other people.

Random Topics

Have You Got Problems? – Mike McGear

then later on, switch on tv,
      they give me the news,
      they give half truths to me.
      they give us whys, they feed us lies,
      how are we doing? (yeah, yeah, yeah)
      to educate, they fabricate,
      and we sit back till it’s too late.

Have you got problems?

• lovemygirl says:

I tried discussing with a few who pulled me in (many months ago) and then went whacko. Some of the dogpound crowd as I discovered after time. Now, I am starting to get criticism for supportive tweets to the Z’s (none to them). They really are self absorbed into they being a victim over a case where they have no personal involvement except their own fantasy world of victimhood.

• rumpole2 says:

What I see with some of the worse ones is that they are “victims” by default themselves.
        Away from the Trayvon zone they have revealed their own issues. Lots of issues.. I know people who have been victims of crimes themselves, people who knew victims of killings etc. But also personal issues… abuse, alcoholism, depression and other psychological problems themselves. Real or hypochondriacal medical issues. Medication issues. They take all this baggage into their evaluation of things in life generally… crime cases for instance. It shows in their posting. There is often an element of “all men are rapists” and certainly anybody charged with serious crime.. rape murder…. and as we see in GZ case… is guilty from the outset.
        In their minds and in their daily lives…they ARE “victims” They decree who is the victim in a case as a surrogate of themselves… and pour all their own self hate.. and hate for those who they perceive as causing their own “victim” status on the accused. It is no wonder they adopt the “I am Trayvon” meme.
        In effect the are. They are not, of course, the real Tayvon or anything remotely like him. They are the “VICTIM TRAYVON” that they have mentally constructed.

• Sharon says:

Your comments illustrate perfectly something we’ve seen in the lives of friends. Don’t know how relevant these thoughts are, but it’s what came to mind as I read your excellent comment…… One example: our friends in MN, man/wife now in their late 50’s. His sister and her husband were both murdered in their beds in a home invasion/robbery in a city in the Philippines about 20 years ago. Their small children were in other bedrooms and were not harmed. Those children were adopted by their dad’s sister ( another sister of our friend) and her husband. The parents of the murdered couple were in their 70’s when they first had the opportunity to fly to the Philippines and visit the graves of their daughter and her husband. The now-teenaged children of the murdered couple went along as well. It was a beneficial trip for the entire immediate family.

None of the living relatives, including their two children, are living as victims.

Our CA friend whose 14 year old daughter became pregnant from a rape committed at knifepoint after a kidnapping from their back yard never was a victim…and still isn’t.

Being victimized by actual criminal events is very different than becoming a victim. And then those who specialize in living-victimized–good grief, those people are a nightmare that you really want to stay away from, because they will–always–eventually announce that you, too, are victimizing them. They have organized their identity around being victimized–so everything has to flow to that center. Ugly business, and a cycle that’s almost impossible to break.

• rumpole2 says:

I am sorry to hear about the awful events that happened to your friends.
            It is a good illustration. To some extent people can choose to be “victims” for the rest of their lives or not. I can see how you would forever feel like a victim…I’d hate to be in that position myself. It is something to try and overcome, rather than embrace and wallow in.
            But then there are “victims” who are not truly victims at all. Or “victims” of relatively minor events. We all get given lemons sometimes in life… even if we don’t manage to make lemonade, we don’t have to carry the lemons with us everywhere we go.

• Sharon says:

What struck me about your description of those “eternal victims”, rumpole2, is what caused me to relate this: our friends (in both cases) were not living like victims before these violent attacks, and therefore, they lived through the aftermath in the same way, not choosing to be victims. There was never one moment of “pretending it didn’t happen” but neither was there any moment of pretending that now their lives were forever ruined….and that includes the young woman who gave her daughter for adoption.

I wanted to underscore the point you made: that those who want to live a victimized life–shoot, they will find a way to do it even if they never even stub a toenail. Those who do not want to live a victimized life will not, even if they are, in fact, victimized by violent crime.

I would guess that 99.9% of those wailing and fussing and lying over Trayvon’s life and Trayvon’s death really don’t give a damn about Trayvon now, and never did. It’s all about them. And after this mess is over, they will move on to another personal, vicarious victimization arising from someone else’s misery..

• rumpole2 says:

You hit the nail on the head with “It’s all about them”

• lovemygirl says:

As Rumpole stated, these people were involved in other national cases before (like Casey) and will move on to the next after GZ. Very sad people with a very weird existence.

• flaladybug says:

Sharon…I get so much inspiration from your thoughtful and spot on posts as I do with many folks that post here. The description of your friends tragedy and the way they chose to live their lives afterward shows their strength and bravery. For years my life was consumed with anger and self pity for incidents that took place years ago. I was raped at the age of 12 by a MUCH OLDER family member and, as in other old southern families, mine chose to keep it hidden, pretend it didn’t happen, and I was told to never discuss it because of the shame it would bring the “FAMILY NAME”!! At 19 I was stalked, assaulted, and raped by my landlord. After months of fighting the Gainesville Florida PD, and the State Attorney to at minimum bring charges, the case was dropped. Turns out the GOOD ‘OL BOY system there is alive and well. The landlord was an ex special forces marine and WELL CONNECTED in the community and after physical evidence and my entire file was “misplaced” I realized I was fighting a losing battle. I’ve had a gun put in my face TWICE by thugs that robbed me on two separate occasions. I’ve had my share of trauma in my life…..no doubt!

After MANY years of feeling like a perpetual VICTIM…..I finally said ENOUGH!!!!! I am now a happily married mother to four AMAZING boys and am currently taking the class to become a guardian ad litem so I can try and help children BEFORE they reach the point I did of thinking they are FOREVER VICTIMS!! I want them to understand that the longer you claim “VICTIM STATUS” the longer you live in a place of darkness, fear, rage, and feelings of being powerless. I now understand that I AM NOT A VICTIM……I AM A SURVIVOR……THAT TAKES MY POWER BACK FROM THOSE WHO TEMPORARILY ROBBED ME OF IT!!!!!!

Sorry for the rant…..just felt inspired to the story of a scrawny little redhead from the backwoods of northwest Florida turned confident WOLVERINE!!!!! Lol. Thanks to you fine guys and gals!!!

• arkansasmimi says:

+1000000000000

• libby says:

Not sure if this makes any sense, but I have found many of the victims I know have the worst luck with cars

• Sharon says:

ppfffttt! yeah, funny how that tends to work out, isn’t it. Good point.

• rumpole2 says:

It is a wonder I am not a “victim” and paranoid myself, what with the whole world being against me.
              Technology and household appliances conspire against me as well.

• boutis says:

They are poor decision makers. They do not learn from mistakes. They do not listen to anyone. They do the same thing over and over and expect a different outcome. They are usually very, very dumb. Ignorance can be overcome, dumb cannot. Their predicament is usually the result of a long string of very bad decisions that they were counseled not to do but did anyway which they conveniently forget. They demand instant gratification. In times past they did not survive very long.

• rumpole2 says:

I think the “I am Trayvon” crowd are deluding themselves.
          In reality they have NOTHING in common with trayvon, other than assumed “victim status” as discussed.
          They woul do there best to avoid ever meeting a “Trayvon”. If they met a “Trayvon” they would perhaps pay him little mind, or more likely, they would cross the street and avoid him

• rumpole2 says:

They don’t actually know who Trayvon was because they have been forbidden from posting facts about Trayvon ,and they simply fail to comprehend and/or deny any facts they are accidentally exposed to.

• Chip Bennett says:

That’s one of the primary reasons that I don’t engage such people. I don’t understand how people can go through life, every day, filled with such hate, anger, and rage. Such emotions are like chronic toxins to the soul.

It is sad, but at some point, people must make the choice to indulge or to rise above such hate, anger, and rage.

• I do not engage with them personally, but I do observe and watch and report on their behavior. I find a lot of them to be slightly disturbed. They have gone beyond Justice For Trayvon, and have turned it into a personal war on anyone who disagrees with them. They (and not sure how they are doing it) have been desperate to collect names, personal information, ip addresses..and have become threatening. They want to destroy those who stick up for George, assassinate Robert Jr character, and man do they want to end the treehouse with a venom I have never seen before. It gets old.

• mung says:

If you have any proof that they are doing that, it is Cyber Stalking and they need to be prosecuted for doing it.

• rumpole2 says:

They brag about stalking RZ’s twitter account daily.
            As I posted yesterday they claim to be saving copied of everything he tweets.
            They have posted about gang attacks on cyber sites in the past

• justfactsplz says:

Good luck with the prosecution of cyber stalking. Since the outing of Mark Osterman by Robles, they have received many cyber threats. One is most disturbing. The threat is to take their child and hang and shoot her because they harbored a “baby killer”. They know this person’s name who lives in Sanford and have gone to the police about it. The police have told them there is nothing they can do. This child cannot sleep alone and is in therapy because she is afraid a black man is going to hurt her.

• mung says:

Then they need to go to the FBI.

• Bahama Mama says:

Outing of Mark Osterman? LMAO…HE went on Dr Phil…all by his little old self, he WROTE a lying book…all by his little old self.
              Good Grief

• justfactsplz says:

Robles outed Mark Osterman months before the Dr. Phil show and the release of the book. It started with a one page document from Angela Corey that led to his identity being released. The book is an account of the Osterman’s time of hiding the Zimmermans. They fed and gave them housing at their own risk. Call it what you want but I call it being a friend to take on something of that magnitude when so many wanted to find George and do harm to him.

• ftsk420 says:

He was outed long before he went on tv Robles needs to be locked up.

• justfactsplz says:

Thank you for saying that. She indeed needs to be locked up for that and other things she has said that are not factual.

• Sharon says:

Might want to be careful with that line of thought: do we really want to start locking people up for things they say that are not factual? Perhaps you’re just referring to deadly situations that may result from things are not factual? Then it would have to be proven that they intended for injury to result–and then we’re back to “thought crimes”–trying to prove what someone was thinking when they said something….

• justfactsplz says:

I see what you mean. In that case all of Washington D.C. would be locked up. I was thinking about deadly and dangerous situations. I see how my comment comes across. Perhaps I am too close to the situation and should not have said that.

• Sharon says:

Those who know your voice here probably wouldn’t take it out of context deliberately….trolls would! 8O

Words of wisdom. :)

• hooson1st says:

totally right, Sharon

• howie says:

Only after a fair trial.

• jello333 says:

Hey loser… he was outed BEFORE that. I wouldn’t mind if you trolls would come here and engage in intelligent debate. But Jesus!…. are ANY of you intelligent enough to do that?

• jello333 says:

Maybe the thing to do is to PUBLICIZE that person’s name. If nothing else, print up and put fliers all over town. Yeah, some people would be upset that Mark was “violating someone’s privacy”, but a WHOLE LOT MORE people would see it as totally justified. Most people do NOT like scumbags threatening little kids.

• justfactsplz says:

I do not like it one bit. That child is my pride and joy. She and I are very tight. It will all have to be handled through attorneys at this point. The thing is none of the scheme team or Trayvonites give a second thought to putting George, his family, or friends in harms way. That kind of hate is so foreign to me. I would have never believed it before this case.

• ftsk420 says:

Treehouse is their worst enemy they vowed to out everyone here. They can bring it on.

• Bahama Mama says:

LOL…I had heard about this website, but today was my first visit here. I have to laugh because you all are so funny, but then I feel sad that people like all of you really do exist…
      The hate and lies you people keep spewing is sickening and disgusting. You obviously haven’t even read the witness statements, or looked at the evidence…
      Comments like:
      “I don’t think they do either. I firmly believe that Brandy did not know Tracey that well. In fact, I think that weekend may have been their first hookup.”
      AND
      “Chad doesn’t exist” “Crump got to Cutcher before she talked to police” and on, and on.

But THIS is the funniest of all:
      “Their perceptions are clouded by hate. They refuse to look at ALL the facts, and can not comprehend what they do see. They delude themselves. What they imagine becomes real to them.”
      “Hate and nastiness about this case for sure… not something to be proud of when seen later in the cold light of day, with perhaps a clearer soberer head.”

Dude, look in the mirror…

• WeeWeed says:

And you’re hilarious, dear. See ya around.

• jello333 says:

Nooooooo!!!! Not fair, I’m just now getting a chance to respond to this…. person. :(

• WeeWeed says:

Well. For you we might unhook her – lemme check with teh Puddy. In the meantime, respond to her and she’ll see that she has “responses” to read! Give ‘er somethin’ to think about, anyway…. :D

• jello333 says:

Just kidding. ;) This one seems to be going in so many different directions at once, that I’m not sure where I’d even start anyway!

• justfactsplz says:

I have seen this one post before somewhere. I thought it was here but maybe it was somewhere else. It just drops in and posts a few things then quickly drops out of sight after trying to raise a ruckus. I suspect it is someone other than your average Trayvonite supporter.

• dmoseylou says:

This is the same one you and I responded to weeks ago. It ranted about slapping the s*** out of GZ, that’s what somebody needed to do….
            Remember, Jello—it was in the wee hours of the am. You came back with “will you be my friend” and I came back with a Mr. Rogers clip and “will you be my neighbor.” Ours were the last posts on that GZ thread. It’s been here 4 x’s I am positive, and a big probably 1x since ~ Sept… always a different name, but it’s writing style is always the same. I have read it’s K-rap for 3+ yrs. on other sites also. Disrupt, Diversion, and pizza off as many as it can. {SIGH—poor thing, such a sad existence.}

• jello333 says:

Ah, it’s all coming back to me now! ;) And my “Will you be my friend?”…. yeah, that was one of those rare times when I actually laughed at something I, myself, wrote. And if Fred was still around, I’m sure he would love you using him to make fun of that idiot. He might have seemed “square”, but the guy really knew what was what in the world, and not only had a sense of humor, but a strong sense of justice. Fred might have initially believed the lies in this case (as many of us did), but he would have quickly sought out the TRUTH and let his feelings be known.

• howie says:

So, what do you think about your Hero…Corey… and her actions in Jacksonville? Fair? Rick Scott the GOP Governor must also be your Hero. How bout the 12 year old black kid she just put away? You must be all in for that too. BTW, Can you show mw any evidence of 2nd degree murder in this case? Or not? Exactly what was Zimmerman’s criminal intent?

• JB from SoCal says:

Starting on a new build and my case was just delivered. It’s the RAIDMAX Viper ATX-321WR, a red case for a change. See if you like the looks — kinda menacing maybe? Will be watching for an Intel i5 CPU when it’s bundled with a decent M/B — a great way to save $$.. In no rush, so I’ll be looking for the best bargain. Can you believe how low the prices of SSD’s have dropped? Whoa! That’s probably the biggest surprise of 2012.

• rumpole2 says:

I clicked on the name hyperlink “Baham Mama”…….

“Nothing Found”
        :D

• rumpole2 says:

It is a dirty job… reviewing what goes on down in the JQ sewer each day.
        But obviously worthwhile since I am bringing the lumps the surface and exposing them to the sterilising effect of sunlight.

• nameofthepen says:

Bahama Mama – Thanks for reading my post. Too bad you missed the satire.

Hate to have to explain a joke, but I’ll admit mine was pretty obscure.

So here goes: “Chad does not exist” was making fun of the “Chad” who gave that awkward, scripted, “Don’t be racist” interview. Just as “Dee Dee” does not exist…except as another puppet in the giant black kabuki theater production orchestrated by the Scheme Team.

Now that we cleared that up, I invite you to hang around some more. You might just learn some truth for a change. :)

• tara says:

Bahama Mama, we have in fact devoured the evidence and we continue to review it daily, which is a lot more than can be said about the Team Skittles fans.

Rather than respond to your remark, I ask you this: What real evidence is there that George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin for any other reason than self-defense? I’ll enjoy your response, I’m sure.

• ejarra says:

Links please. Without links, it’s hearsay, which will be ignored, like you will be.

• jello333 says:

Over my time posting on the internet (I guess it’s now around 20 years?… wow) I’ve obviously said a few stupid things. A lot that I’m sure I’d be embarrassed by if I went back and read it. But most of that kind of stuff has, I think, been a comment here and there, interspersed between mostly good things. In other words, if people bothered to read my comments over a given period of time, they’d come away thinking I was an OK guy, who, like anyone else, just had a “bad day” now and then. I don’t think I’ve ever written anything that will “haunt me” for the rest of my life. Possibly(?) not even a single, really horrible comment, and most definitely not some long, weeks-on-end series of comments that show evidence of a bad person… a bad REAL-LIFE person. But some of the ones you’re talking about? Yeah, if they are NOT bad people in real-life, then WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?! Don’t they understand what they are showing to the world? Is that how they want to be remembered…. as you say, FOREVER?

2. brutalhonesty says:

obamasons at it again attacking innocent whites that teamtrayvon wants to take rights from

defending trayvons actions is a threat to all white people./

3. Sha says:

George and Shellie things are going to get better……

4. libby says:

I was just thinking about sabrina yesterday.
    (and a joke by the late steve martin came to mind from his 70’s comedy).
    Sabrina should write a book:
    she can call it…
    How I turned one sixth of a million dollars of Florida real estate (handed down to me by my mom free & clear of any loans) into $20 in cash.
    sabrinamom (sabrina’s mom) must be rolling in her grave.
    sabrina’s mom sounds like one responsible woman (who gave her daughter a house). now, how did she get such an irresponsible daughter?
    This needs some reflection here.
    what did she do with the money?
    I surmise, she used the money to spoil herself and her children.
    she used the money she should have paid the mortgage with to spoil her son, rotten.
    darn predatory lenders? nope, this was the fault of a predatory racisss mother.
    her son was involved in some expensive hobbies/sports (which she seemed to have no trouble affording…..or did she?).
    if she lived beyond her means, it was obviously the fault of white people cuz we all know she wasnt to blamne for anything, ever. she was a victim and she always be a victim

5. diwataman says:

Here’s something I don’t think has ever been poster here before so here it is. Back in April with Mary Cutcher’s mother, Brenda Kay Fischer, doing a radio interview. At the end of the article you can listen to it, apx. 11 minutes long.

• maggiemoowho says:

There is a video of her speaking/yelling at a rally, she must have some problems. Just doesn’t seem normal. I’ll try to find it, I watched it a long time ago.

• mung says:

I still don’t get the logic of “the kid was crying and the crying stopped when the shot was fired”. Besides the fact that we all know there is no way Travyon sounded like a kid or a child, lets think about what they are trying to say happened. In order for Trayvon to be crying prior to the shot, there would have to be at least 40 seconds of George pointing the gun at Trayvon and all Trayvon is doing is crying. They are trying to make this sound like an execution style shooting. The problem is there are witnesses and evidence that says this didn’t happen and Trayvon was on top of George beating the snot out of him. So now we are meant to believe that while Trayvon is beating George, he is crying at the same time? Why? Who does that? Even Ralphie in a Christmas Story went from crying to yelling obscenities within seconds of beating the snot out of Scut Farcus. Which by the way is probably very close to how Trayvon was beating George.

So how does anyone come to a logical conclusion that Trayvon was the one crying? There is nothing at all that even comes close to making sense. On the flip side, George yelling for help while Trayvon is beating him, is 100% logical.

• maggiemoowho says:

They hear only what they have been told. Logic is not part of their thinking process

• selfdefenseadvocate says:

None of those women have any evidence. All they have are opinions, which are worthless in a court of law. It is outrageous that the media was so desparate for news that they would those publicity hounds any face time (or ear time) at all.

• selfdefenseadvocate says:

Meant to say that they wouldallowany face time…

• hooson1st says:

The women are wrong as to what they think they heard. But how does one draw a conclusion that they are publicity hounds?

• selfdefenseadvocate says:

“Publicity hounds” is my opinion, based on their behavior – going to the media, as well as joining forces with Crump, et al. – Not to mention expense paid trips to appear on Anderson Cooper, taking time off from their jobs as as massage therapists, etc. etc. They sure got their 15 minutes of fame, didn’t they.

• hooson1st says:

It seems obvious that they have strong views about what happened.

Meanwhile, the 24 hour media cycle has created content-hungry ravenous wolves out of media programmers. They hound everyone they can (when the topic is hot) trying to get exclusives, new faces, different voices to further the hot narrative of the day, anything they can to capitalize on the public’s interest on that topic and boost their ratings.

I suspect that once these two women appeared at that Crump/Julison press conference, they were deluged with offers. Evidently they accepted a few.

That doesn’t mean that are publicity hounds. Just my opinion.

• selfdefenseadvocate says:

publicity hound
                  Web definitions:
                  A person who constantly seeks public attention, especially through coverage in the broadcast media or news media. My original point was -Opinions are not evidence.

• hooson1st says:

Not all witnesses are good.

This witness is not using nor coming to a logical conclusion. This witness was “reacting” to this event.

Part of the reaction, many times, is a product, not only of the audible evidence that the witness hears; but in recounting the experience, it can be filtered through the witness’s own predisposition and facts learned afterward that can be folded into that predisposition.

• boricuafudd says:

I have a theory that would explain the crying and the testimony of W2, who claim to have seen 2 people run past her window towards the T prior to the fight. I believe that Trayvon reached the condo, and told Chad about GZ, then decided to confront him. They both ran up from Brandy’s condo towards the T, hence the 2 figures W2 saw, with Chad hanging back in the shadows. As the fight started Chad got scared retreated under Cutcher’s window crying before retreating back to the Brandy’s condo. This would explain both witnesses that present some contradictory statements to GZ. It would also explain the disappearance of Chad and Brandy from the scene. If we are to believe Crump story Chad was the last person that knew TM to speak to him, he was the reason that TM went to the store, yet we have heard very little from Chad. Think what a powerful PR weapon it would be, to have Chad repeat his story over and over, but it has not happened. This always led me to believe that he knows more than he is telling.

• tara says:

Oh that would be precious. If Chad were a witness. Maybe Trademark handed his phone to Chad in preparation for the fight and Chad freaked out and dropped it, and that’s why the phone was farther south than seems reasonable. But honestly, I don’t think Chad couldn’t have withheld information about Trademark from Brandy, and if Brandy had known Trademark had been involved in a fight surely she, alone or with Tracy, would have tried to find him that evening instead of waiting until the next morning.

• boricuafudd says:

Unless they thought that TM was the one who did the shooting, and they were trying to come with a story that would cover them and Chad. Remember who they called at first when they were looking for TM, Juvenile Detention and the Sheriff Office before filling for a missing persons report.

Chad being a witness would explain them hiding him and Brandy, there are some people on other sites that believe that Jahvaris is actually Chad, because Jahvaris is shorter than TM and they have never seen Chad.

If we consider the original cover story, that TM only got permission to go the store after begin Senior for permission, and that he went during halftime of a game he had no interest in, you get the sense that, not only was it contrived, but easily rebutted, not something well thought out. Again, this is only a theory, I don’t know of any way to confirm it without someone breaking and confessing, but it does fit the early details.

• JB from SoCal says:

Oye hombre, me dijeron que . . .
              they told me that you been hiding out down in El Yunque, no?
              Or another explanation: Oye perro, que tal? Que? Six months? When’d you get out? Who you got for a PO this time dog?
              Good thing you can take a joke, boricuafudd, right?
              Seriously, where you been man? We’ve missed your witty posts. Good to see your name up in lights again.

• boricuafudd says:

It has not been that long, but did had to take care of some properties I rent in the island, did not have time to go to El Yunque, though.

• JB from SoCal says:

Good to “see” you again, boricuafudd. I lived about 5 months there in P.R. once upon a time, but alas, no rental properties to show for it like you, just a lot of precious memories.

Sorry, OT in re: the GZ case, but:
                  Lived in Jardines de Country Club in Carolina and enjoyed every minute of my stay. Went everywhere while there, too It was one leg of a 9-month journey across the USA, Miami, Ocho Rios, Montego Bay, Port-au-Prince, San Juan & environs, St. Thos, VI, muchas de las islas pequenas en el Caribe, Trinidad & Tobago, Caracas, Baranquilla, Cartagena, Bogota, then back north thru Central America — incl. San Jose, Guatemala and Mexico. Took it during a year off before my last year @ UC Berkeley. So many memories, so many great people, so many pretty girls. Many years ago now, but no way could it ever be done again today [sigh] . . . at least, not by me.

Puerto Rico me encanta!!!

******** For you Jorge Z ~ some SALSA with your margarita y appetizers ~

• boricuafudd says:

One of my favorite artists of all time. BTW, sounds like a wonderful trip, I did an European trip much like yours, since I had been to many of islands playing baseball, did not get to Central America, though.

• JB from SoCal says:

Pittsburgh area coal mining roots here, so goes without saying, we love(d) Roberto Clemente like a brother. #21 was also one of the best human beings of all time as well. Mi cunado is Nuyorican and so part of our big family is culturally PR. Had a big back yard pig roast 2 yrs ago, def.one to remember lotsa people came from all over, lotsa fun.
                    “Baseball been berry, berry good to me!” – Chico Escuela, SNL
                    Did you get a shot at OB?
                    Have you noticed something here? This whole dialogue we’re having, unfortunately for the USA, runs pretty much counter to the tragedy that depicts the isolated-by-design world and life of one Trayvon Martin, sad to say.
                    By contrast, and luckily for me, my own family is but a microcom of what’s being played out everyday, esp. here in SoCal where the cultural diversity is so rich and so real. When folks choose to truly embrace brotherhood, life can be such a beautiful and rewarding experience.
                    Now, where’s that damn bartender??? Margarita rocas ahorita buey. ¡Apúrate!

• arkansasmimi says:

Or if we were to believe Mary or Selma which ever said they saw a boy running, if your theory is right, could have been CHAD they saw running.

• nomatter_nevermind says:

Neither Cutcher nor Mora claim to have seen anyone running, or to have seen anything until after the gunshot.

In her 3/2 SPD interview, Cutcher said that she believed Zimmerman and Martin got into a fight near W-11’s unit, that Zimmerman shot Martin there, and then Martin got away and ran southward trying to get home. Then, went Cutcher’s theory, Zimmerman chased Martin and shot him a second time, in a yard one or two units south of hers. (This contradicts her mother’s claim that Martin died in Cutcher’s yard.)

There was no evidence for any of this. It was just speculation built on hearsay.

Audio

• boricuafudd says:

Not referring to Cutcher or Selma it was W2 who claimed to have seen 2 figures running towards the T, she later said it might have been, only 1 person, and that she had removed her contacts. I’m just trying to reconcile all of the testimony by the witnesses at the complex. For instance there is a witness that says a person wearing a white shirt was on top on the other person, that could be easily explain by the light grey sweatshirt that TM was wearing being lifted in the struggle with GZ, in the dark it could easily be confused for white.

• justfactsplz says:

I have always felt that Chad was trying to video tape the beat down.

• ftsk420 says:

I think Chad was with Brandi and Tracy that night.

• hooson1st says:

If you are correct, that would blow this entire case apart, and flip everything back onto Crump.

• ftsk420 says:

I just find it hard to believe he didn’t hear or see anything. There was a lot of flashing lights and a helicopter how could you not hear or see something unless you weren’t there. He likes to say he had headphones on but a helicopter will over power headphones any day.

• eastern2western says:

another thing is the cops would probably knock on every door just to check on the status of near by residents. Another weird thing is there is a dead black kid on the groud, then how come the neighbors do not suspect he could be from the nearest black family.

• tara says:

I too wondered how Chad could have not heard or seen anything. He called Trademark while Trademark was still out shopping, and Trademark told Chad that he was on his way home. Chad told investigators that he was playing a video game with headphones on in a bedroom at the front of Brandy’s unit, so it’s very possible he heard nothing at the time of the incident, not even the gunshot. I do wonder thought how he and Brandy missed any of the post-incident activity. Chad told investigators that he waited until Brandy came home that evening before he went to bed. Tracy claimed that both he and Brandy went back to Sanford but I believe only Brandy returned. As was posted on this web site long ago, there was a live news report, at 10pm or 11pm, and it was quite obvious in the video that there was a lot of activity going on. Unless Brandy is so numb to police activity, I can’t imagine that she wouldn’t put together, even as a remote possibility, Trademark’s absence and the goings on in the community that night.

• diwataman says:

I always kind of thought Tracy and Brandy actually never got home from the weekend at the Freemason convention until late Sunday evening and sent Chad back to Brandy’s with Stephen and Trayvon on Saturday so Tracy and her could do their thang. I now think the only thing Chad knew was Trayvon left at some point on Sunday, everything else was added later from the police reports and what Serino told them.

• justfactsplz says:

I also believe they did not come home so they could do their thang.

• nettles18 says:

If Tracy and Brandy went to the game on Saturday night, each of them would have had to pay a $200 fine for leaving the convention. See the note at the top of the group’s schedule of conventions. http://www.renfordpbrowngl.org/downloads/2012_FL_Calendar.pdf

Further, on page 32/284 Brandy says that Chad was picked up by the coach and taken to his football game. She also says they were all at the hotel all day Satuday. How likely is it that the coach drove to Kissimmee to pick up Chad for a game Brandy and Tracy were going to anyway? http://www.clickorlando.com/blob/view/-/15490330/data/1/-/kligxm/-/Zimmerman-documents.pdf

——————————————————-
                (sorry to jump into your comment, but I just wanted: to a) thank you, and b) point out that you have a VERY firm grasp on the surrounding events, circumstances and timeline of the Trayvon *story*. Your comments are always well structured, well formulated and attributed for clarity. Your formulations are exceptionally accurate given what details are known of the events. Awesome job. Thanks again,…. /Sundance)

• tara says:

I think Brandy returned to the apartment on Sunday evening (Feb26). I think Tracy didn’t return until Monday morning, the morning he was supposed to go back to Miami with Trademark. That’s why he didn’t bother to find out where Trademark was until Monday morning. Chad told investigators that he waited to go to bed on Sunday evening until Brandy came home. He didn’t mention anything about Tracy.

• tara says:

Chad told investigators (see 284-page bundle of discovery docs) that he called Trademark while Trademark was out shopping. Trademark told Chad he was on his way home, or something like that. Should be easy to verify.

As for Chad being real or not being real, he’s definitely real. And my gut feeling is that he’s an OK kid, and that Brandy is OK, not part of the conspiracy. They are very obviously absent from the BGI circus, and I think it’s because they don’t want to participate in it.

• jello333 says:

I can’t decide. Either way, it’s almost certain that Chad is lying.

1) He says he was home. If he wasn’t, then he’s lying.

2) If he WAS home, then his claims about not seeing or hearing anything are, in my opinion, simply NOT believable.

So either way, I think he’s lying. And if #2 is the one that’s true, I don’t see why Boricuafudd’s theory is at all far-fetched.

• Bahama Mama says:

Duh…GZ was holding a gun on Trayvon for at least 40 seconds before he pulled the trigger. That is why he is being charged with MURDER 2.
        There is NO witness saying “Trayvon was on top of George beating the snot out of him.” Perhaps you should read the actual witness testimony. “John” retracted his statement during his 2nd interview with police, shortly after the murder.

• LetJusticePrevail says:

Yes, THAT was a real load of you know what, wasn’t it? Funny how she tried to insert that Mary was not after “15 minutes of fame” and “only wants the truth to come out” and goes on to say how Mary went to NY for an interview by Anderson Cooper.

• hooson1st says:

LJP

Look, I think that Cutcher is not a good witness, is mistaken, and her belief in what she witnessed has been affected by her overall feelings about the case, and is contradicted in part by incontrovertible facts.

• LetJusticePrevail says:

“Would you say that the same analysis, being applied to Cutcher, applies to Osterman?”

That is very true. Mark certainly inserted himself into the case in a BIG way, especially by going on the Dr Phil show, and publishing his book. He is just as guilty of allowing his own ego to interfere with his better judgement as was Mary Cutcher. BOTH of them made statements that are not in line with the facts as we now know them, and BOTH of them desired to influence the proceedings.

I do agree that Mary’s opinion is what she truly believes, but her she offered her opinion as if it were something she knew *factually*, when it was clearly an emotional reaction to what she heard. But, I do *not* believe that she was ignored by the SPD as she claimed, and offer her assertions of such as being evidence of an intellectual dishonesty on her part.

• rooferx says:

I just have to say that I think everyone knows a person or two like Cutcher. The type that thinks their opinion MUST be heard and that they HAVE to be right and WILL NOT be ignored. This is what was put into her head when she was young and when she was going to school to become a teacher.

• brutalhonesty says:

this is just insane…their own words contradict
      “As Fischer relays her daughter’s side of the story, “He (Zimmerman) was actually holding him (Martin) down after he shot him. Face down. He didn’t know he was dead. And once he realized he was dead, he kind of went into a panic. But he had no idea the young man was dead.””

6. maggiemoowho says:

I just came across this interview with Alan Greyson from back in March. George should add him to his list of civil suits (He claims TM was just 100 pounds). Did anyone not exploit TM for political, monetary or personal gain.
    This tells it all about AG motives: from the 3/28/12 article,

“Grayson deserves respect for taking a stand on behalf of Trayvon Martin, despite the fact that he is running to win back his former seat in Congress. Grayson could have played it safe, but he is speaking out and doing what’s right. By arguing on behalf of justice, Alan Grayson demonstrated why this country needs him back in Congress.”
    The full article:

7. crossdraw says:

i just saw this short film that is suppto be fact about TM and GZ but its full of lies too see for your self http://www.kcet.org/shows/fine_cut/fine-cut-2013/qa-with-izzy-pollak-dreams—-a-trayvon-martin-story.html

• AghastInFL says:

First lie. 0:18 Skittles and Ice Tea vs WFJC and Grape flavor Skittles: they go to every possible length to change that fact… Why?
      The balance of the video is writhe with inaccuracy and reeks of projection ending with an uninjured Zimmerman…
      Can you imagine what this story will become in another years time?

8. tara says:

I’m focused on Mary Cutcher now. I have questions, maybe someone can enlighten me. In Cutcher’s call to 911 she doesn’t describe Trademark at all. In her hand-written statement to police which I believe she wrote either Feb 26 or 27, she referred to Trademark as a “guy”, twice, but never as a kid. Suddenly on Mar 2 in her interview with police she refers to Trademark as a “kid” and “little kid”. In a Mar 14 interview with a WFTV reporter, she refers to Trademark as a “little boy”.

“The cries stopped as soon as the gun went off, so I know it was the little boy,” Cutcher said.

(George should sue this reporter for her blatant lies. And he should sue Cutcher too for her libelous statments. The article is FULL of lawsuit-worthy statments IMO.)

By Mar 16 the Crump-Cutcher press tour was in full effect.

It seems reasonable that she heard and read things between Feb 26 and Mar 2, things that were true and things that were not true. People in the neighborhood were talking, surely, and there were local news reports. In her FDLE interview she states that she heard that there might have been two shots, not one. She probably learned within a few days that Trademark was 17, this could explain why she referred to Trademark as a “kid”. But “little kid” ??? She’s in her early 30’s, right? Nobody that age would refer to a 17 year old as a “little kid”. We know that Tracy Martin hired Crump on or around Feb 28. We know that Cutcher was in contact with Crump shortly after the shooting because she was upset that FDLE didn’t pay more attention to her. So what is the source of her corruption? Media reports, random people, or Crump? Do we have any idea when exactly Cutcher was first in contact with Crump? And do we know if it was Cutcher who contacted Crump or Crump who contacted Cutcher?

9. raiikun says:

Okay, here’s a twitter daft post from Sling Trebuchet:

“W6 sketch (1)1st seen (2)As closed door. Does not show body. Fight 60′ S of T”

So, if W6’s sketch “Does not show body”…then what the heck is number 3 on the sketch?

(Trick question, #3 is the investigator asking him to draw the location of the body.)

10. arkansasmimi says:

Well today is Friday. Wonder if we will get some more stuff filed or released today? One can only hope ;)

• rumpole2 says:

it was part of the game in the Anthony case… to get filings on a Friday.
      It would be nice to get something today…. some more motions to be considered at the hearing on Tuesday week. I assume next Friday will be “too late” . In fact any motions not filed today will need to be filed by say Monday/Tuesday?

• arkansasmimi says:

Thats what I was thinking too. Did you hear the news! Appeals court dropped 2 of the lying charges. Which I do agree with. JUST MY OPINION :) I know we disagree on that case and this. But I will agree to disagree! Lub ya ;)

• rumpole2 says:

Yes I heard… and posted the news.
          I don’t disagree hugely.
          One big charge of “Felony Big Fat Liar” will suffice. :D

I see that her Civil lawyers are not saying they will necessarily let the remaining 2 charges stand? More appeals? That could just be a ploy to still avoid answering questions in the civil case (ZFG)

• howie says:

Floriduh; with Scott and a GOP legislature, is big on forcing a defendant in to an affirmative defense. They have done it on drugs recently. Taking the element of knowledge of a drug out. For example. A grandmother can be given 25 years if her grandkid hides cocaine in her house and she did not even know what it was. Nasty stuff.

• diwataman says:

Nope. The Feb 5 hearing will last about 10 minutes.

11. hooson1st says:

perhaps a dumb question –

Has Chad been interviewed by either the prosecution or defense?

• arkansasmimi says:

If its dumb, which I dont think is, lol I asked the very same question couple weeks ago. Someone replied to me NO. That is what I find so odd, personally.

• diwataman says:

If O’Maras site is up to date then he has not deposed W10. The state did on April 27(p39/284). Geraldo at Large did on April 2 http://video.foxnews.com/v/1543560623001/what-really-happened-the-night-trayvon-martin-died/

• nameofthepen says:

hooson1st – Chad is just a figment of your imagination. There is no Chad.

It’s just another lie by the forces of evil. There is no Chad.

You are getting sleepy….sleepy….sleepy….sleeeeeepy….

• hooson1st says:

Allow no evil to pass through you. Reflect it to its source.

Then shall I be safe?

Go to sleep, Grasshopper.

• tara says:

There is a Chad. He’s in the Seminole County public records, he’s Brandy’s son. Now if you’re saying that we don’t know that the Chad in the interviews is the real Chad, I guess it’s possible, but IMO it seems unlikely that they used a ringer.

• nameofthepen says:

Tara – Sorry. An attempt at a joke, which fell flat. I was being sardonic about the “picture” (illusion) of him we had been given; that of Trayvon’s younger brother who craved Skittles, had earphones of steel, and knew one thing above all else: “Don’t be racist!”

As others have mentioned, he and Brandy have faded from the public eye. Hopefully, that’s because Brandy fairly quickly saw the game, smelled the stench, and said, “Thanks, but no thanks.”

You do not wake up one morning a bad person. It happens by a thousand tiny surrenders of self-respect to self-interest. ~ Robert Brault

• tara says:

I’m too literal. :) Sorry. I too hope that Brandy realized that the game was dishonest and chose to opt out. If so, I applaud her for maintaining integrity and helping to create a normal environment for her son. It appears she was making a good life in Sanford for the two of them. It’s just unfortunate that through her association with Tracy Martin she was dragged into this mess. Even if they didn’t know Trademark very well, I’m sure the incident was quite traumatizing.

• nameofthepen says:

Tara – I don’t think you’re “too literal”. :)

And I like to believe, along with you, that Brandy and Chad were early “collateral damage” in this wretched mess. I hope I’m not disappointed by later revelations.

• arkansasmimi says:

Oh Brandi is still around. She just had TrayDads baby boy on Jan 1 2013. I figure one reason she has been out of site, is because she was preg and that might not “look” right with their lil grieving trashcan tour. JMHO

• jello333 says:

And where’s Brandi?

(Just put the lotion in the basket…)

• nameofthepen says:

Jello – (Shhhh…keep this to yerself, OK buddy? I have a hot tip from my source. He swears Dallasgoldbug is about to prove that Brandi is really Michelle Obama!)

• nameofthepen says:

Ha ha…I just looked at what I posted here.
            ( *Writes note to self: Remember to put smiley-faces behind ALL wacky jokes like this one, and that other disaster from yesterday!) :lol:

• nettles18 says:

Chad told police Pg. 39/284 that his mother dropped him and Trayvon off on Friday night to attend an NBA basketball event. On Saturday he says he went to a football game and was picked up by Trayvon and his cousin. All 3 went back to Brandy’s. He tells police he and Trayvon were watching the basketball game Sunday night when Travyon went to the store (that is not possible, the game started after Travyon was shot). He waited for his Mom to return home Sunday night before going to bed, according to Chad.

I think Friday night is the last night Brandy saw Trayvon and Tuesday Feb. 21st is the last time Tracy saw his son. That was the day his cousin tweeted about swinging on a bus driver and Tracy told police (Page 40/284) he drove Travyon halfway to Sanford and met Brandy who took him the rest of the way to Sanford. Tracy had a convention to get ready for and likely Brandy wanted some company for Chad on the weekend.

• nettles18 says:

I see no compelling reason why Trayvon needed to be in Sanford on Tuesday Feb. 21st if indeed he was slated to join his father on Friday night (Feb. 24th) at the motel in Kissimmee for the convention. Why not just take him with you on Friday night?

That Tracy drove half-way indicates that time was tight for him and getting him to Sanford was a bit of a chore. Whatever the reason for taking Trayvon to Sanford at that time, it was complete and according to Tracy the two were scheduled to return to Miami first thing Monday (27th) morning. http://www.themadisontimes.com/news_details.php?news_id=1875

• jello333 says:

There’s times when i don’t give much credence to the “swung on a bus driver” idea. But then I think about the fact that that tweet was the same day (if I recall correctly) as Trayvon was shipped off to Sanford. So… coincidence?

• boricuafudd says:

It certainly was not to talk sense to him as TrayDad later claim, he did not spend much time with him that whole week.

• diwataman says:

It’s not an idea. It’s a stated fact. And considering the source I give it a high level of credence. However there does remain the possibility that even he got some bad info and it’s unfortunate no one captured Trayvon’s tweets correctly to see if he responded with something like “nah, dat was jst homeboy talkin sht” or “yea, dat hoe was talkin smak so i had put the bangaz on but javal held me bak”

If we are to believe DD, she says Trayvon was due back at school on Tuesday the 28 and would see her on Tuesday. That would put the start of the suspension on either Monday 13 or Tuesday 14. It seems Trayvon spent the first week with Sybrina, as they went horseback riding the weekend of, and the second week with Tracy.

Stephen tweeted that on the 21, the same day Tracy says he dropped off Trayvon. So it would seem he got the information around seven days after, if it had anything to do with the suspension. Unless of course the was some other event with a bus driver in which case it would likely not have been a school bus driver unless of course there’s something else we don’t know that would effect this.

• jello333 says:

Good points. And yeah, “idea” (‘swung on a bus driver’ idea) wasn’t the best word. “Theory” didn’t seem right either, so… my thesaurus was broke when I wrote that. ;)

• justfactsplz says:

I don’t know about the bus driver. If it happened and it was a school bus driver, that would get one suspended. I think there is a lot more to the police record side than the school records.

• ftsk420 says:

I think the school records will show a kid who has been in fights and was struggling with grades. Which would be the opposite of what Crump wanted us to believe.

• tara says:

It’s like Tracy was in a hurry to get Trademark out of Miami but not spend time with him. Certainly not the “punishment” or opportunity to have a serious conversation like Tracy claimed. Tracy was in such a hurry he couldn’t even take Trademark all of the way to Sanford, he had Brandy meet him halfway. I can’t imagine nobody else in Miami wanted Trademark around, the extended family seems quite large and I imagine any of them, including Sybrina, would have taken him in for a few days. I wonder how Brandy felt about being the host. If she wanted company for Chad for the weekend, that’s understandable, but for four prior days as well?

• debfrmhell says:

The cousin’s interview with SAO Investigator Gilbreath doesn’t mention Tracy Martin at all, either, except for the box of clothing that he had dropped off for the boys. (pg 9/284)

I don’t understand the switch from Weds to Tues either. How could Fulton not know when her son left for Sanford if he was with her during the first half of the suspension? Why would Tracy Martin say that they did the trip on Weds? Joint interview w/SAO Investigator O’Steen. (pg 28/284)

Tracy Martin seems to skip Saturday altogether, going from Friday night to Sunday.

• hooson1st says:

Keep in mind, that these individuals you cite are looked upon as witnesses, not as subjects, so the emphasis of the investigators is somewhat different. Otherwise, each interview would be full-blown investigation of the interviewee. It doesn’t work that way.

• nomatter_nevermind says:

The summary of Chad’s SAO interview is on 39/284.

12. howie says:

Shellie hearing for FEB 19th. I thought it was this week.

13. eastern2western says:

2/5/13 will be very interesting. west has already declared crump guilty of editing the tapes and I hope he will use the politano interview against crump because west has been quoting from media interviews.

14. brutalhonesty says:

defending trayvon is a threat to all white people
    The captain gleefully imagines the teens one day picking the wrong target, maybe an ex-Marine ready to fight back. He said he might even put a decoy on the streets, an undercover officer. In his office, he went back and forth on the idea.
    “We’re going to try it,” he said finally

The kid looked 17 or 18. He was stocky, his hair cut in short dreadlocks. He wore a hooded sweatshirt.

• tara says:

Because the “justice” system favors juvenile criminals, and the politicians are too worried about losing votes to make it right, the citizens need to take matters into their own hands.

15. arkansasmimi says:

Funny how we were commenting either this thread or yday about the hoodie pix being photoshopped. Look what was tweeted few hrs ago. Is this TM?

Kaleb Kweli‏@kalebfornia 3 hrs ago
    Trayvon Martin headass pic.twitter.com/nIbI5Frz
    Retweeted by TRAY’S BIG BRUH

16. brutalhonesty says:

they all look alike? I see 3 female attournies that look just like natalie…same hair…same dress….same everything

17. brutalhonesty says:

lmfao
    Super Duper Nellie I use Leatherman as a source of credible legal and scientific opinion. I never state his opinion as fact. His rep is so above conservativeklanhouse, the bigots blog, the worst rated opinion site on the web that you should be ashmed to post from it or use their racist rhetoric as fact as you and your off thinking friends do. Every post proves your ignorance.
    44 minutes ago · Like · 1

18. Lou says:

someone posted about the BGI or better known as the Black Greivance Industry. I thought it was brilliant, and thought that it should be a household acronym.

19. brutalhonesty says:

id like to know how trayvonites figure the martins and crump had it all figured out before the cops even did, as they were still investigationg and the martins and crump had no access to any evidence whatsoever….just saying crump hadnt even seen the real sallyport video (or he did and he lied)…so how did they arrive at the conclusion he was stalked pursued hunted like a rabbit dog skittles and tea is all he had and all the other rhetoric that has persisted to this very day since the day they hired crump?????

• justfactsplz says:

It is a possibility that someone within SPD was leaking information to Tracey and Crump. They would be capable of that. Even Bonaparte and Triplett let them listen to the 911 call after Chief Lee refused to release it.

• boricuafudd says:

Serino had let TrayDad listen to GZ phone call and the 911, that gave them an outline of what became the narrative. Everything came out that information that Serino imparted to TrayDad, the rest was to come up with a simple story about TM getting snacks for Chad.

• justfactsplz says:

It is no wonder that Serino hired Jose. Serino was playing two sides of the coin. While he was letting Tray Dad listen to the tape, on the other hand, he was acting like ,”Oh, I am on on your side, I am your friend” to George. (MY quoted but you get the jest of it.)

• MJW says:

A few days ago on TalkLeft, nomatter_nevermind mentioned a Huffingtonpost article that basically confirms that information was leaked to Crump by people in the SPD:

Benjamin Crump, the Martin family’s attorney, filed a public records lawsuit last week seeking the 911 recordings for the night of the shooting. Crump said people with access to the tapes told him Zimmerman made a comment about Martin’s race during the call and said he had no intention of letting the youth get away because, “they always get away.”

• justfactsplz says:

That is very interesting and just what I suspected. Them saying George made a comment about Trayvon’s race shows that the wheels were in motion at that time to edit the tapes for media, the one where they left out that dispatch asked for Trayvon’s race, and the one where they said George said, f-ing coons. George was set up early on and Crump did have an in within SPD. How that man can keep from being held accountable and lose his law license is beyond me.

20. howie says:

Anything is possible in this travesty.

21. brutalhonesty says:

the trayvonites are going after the wrong “catalyst”…..there clearly is other problems causing all these black deaths.

• brutalhonesty says:

It’s the Wild West,” said Wigginton, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Illinois. With a murder rate 17 times the U.S. average, the nation’s highest according to the FBI, East St. Louis offers a glimpse at the future for budget- strapped cities like Detroit and Camden, New Jersey, that have made deep cuts to their police forces.

22. brutalhonesty says:

the leatherheads are lying about the facts of dds own words

The truth After he said he lost the man is when TM took shelter from the rain. You are relying on Fogen words that is where you have a problem believing Fogen. He never went back to the T did not happen You pay attention and comprehend.
    a few seconds ago · Like · 1