Liberals - remember when they weren't wussesWhen you look at stuff like this many people shudder and look away.   No-WAY, this should be used to motivate light-bringers.

This level of non questioning devotion to ideology is exactly what needs to be showcased at the highest possible reaches far and wide.   This is the “collective” dear citizen mindset, to which President Obama speaks, and demands you adhere.

Utopia

This entry was posted in A New America, Benghazi-Gate, Clinton(s), Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Islam, media bias, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, United Nations, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Slobber, Slobber, Drool, Slobber, Slobber……. Oh You Magnificent, Wonderful, Exemplary, Incredible, Brilliant, Fantastic, Outstanding Light of Divinity….

1. Sharon says:

I really hate when I actually have to personally LISTEN to this garbage! Transcribed words I can scan quickly and be done with it…actually have to having my auditory nerves serve as receptacles for this stuff always leaves me somewhat off balance. I’ll try.

…..gaggg…..ok…made it about 45 seconds in. Maybe later.

• auscitizenmom says:

Ditto

• pbunyan says:

45 seconds? Impressive. I could only take about 15.

• pbunyan says:

45 seconds? Impressive! I could only take about 15 seconds of that video. And I 100% empathize with your feelings about listening vs. transcripts. As soon as Obama comes on TV I change the channel or hit the mute button. I can read the transcipts, as that’s not nearly so offensive to me, but just can’t take that sociopath looking me in the face and lying to me.

• jtb1022193 says:

Its easy what they are doing. You ready for it? Probably not. “Ye are they which justify yourselves among men, but God knoweth your hearts, for that which is highly esteemable among men is an ABOMINATION in the sight of God.”

These clowns are nothing but self-righteous white-washed pharisees patting themselves on their back to feel good about themselves. Simple as that.

2. yankeeintx says:

I’d love to play poker with her. When ever she puts her hand to her face, her next answer is a bluff.

3. ctdar says:

Ugh, warning do.not.watch.video.on.full.stomach!
    Urp!

Whoever put those snips together please post on YouTube!

4. PatriotUSA says:

Made it for one minute and sick, sick ,sick. All of ‘em are disgusting and plantation products.

5. JAS says:

I’m watching Marco Rubio commenting on the Benghazi hearings on Gretta (FOX) right now. He was there questioning Hillary. The point he made about her was, “You are either incompetent or you hid the truth for politcal gains, Pick one….” Good man…

6. recoverydotgod says:

Yes….seeing the….slobber…slobber…drool…drool is important for people to figure out that….

…there is no way those kind of folks will be able to figure out why there are 4 dead people.

7. maggiemoowho says:

I thought that all those comments were extremely insensitive to the families of the 4 Americans who were killed. They didn’t get answers, they got lies from Hillary and still have no answers. Those fluffsters wasted a lot of time kissing Hillary’s a$$, time that could have been spent trying to get answers for those families.

8. nobaddog says:

I had to roll up my pants and i wasn’t even there. What did she do that’s so outstanding?

• canadacan says:

She married Bubba Clinton

• pbunyan says:

If you think encouraging, empowering, funding, arming, allying with, and even using the American military to assist the enemies of America then Clinton and Obama have done an outstanding job. If you don’t want to see America destroyed then not so much.

That’s why all the democrats heaped praise on her. If you still doubt that democrats are the sworn enemies of America, you’re an idiot.

9. LadyRavenSDC says:

Reblogged this on LadyRaven's Whisky In A Jar – OH! and commented:
    Souls sold with the breathless anticipation of one taste of this woman’s excrement – and all the while – Lady Liberty weeps.