01/23 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

Use this thread as an open thread just for Zimmerman Case stuff. A place to just dump, collect, or discuss general information about the Trayvon Martin VS George Zimmerman Case.

“The sensationalized, fact-deficient coverage of this case has achieved the
desired results. The networks got their ratings. The politicians got their
talking points. And if it means innocent people get caught in the middle of the
racial enmity they’ve fomented, obviously it’s considered acceptable collateral
damage.
Congratulations, geniuses. Job well done. Jim Treacher, The DC Trawler

REMINDER – Please WATCH THE TONE and CONTENT of Commentary. Please be respectful, courteous and considerate of other readers and contributors. Please avoid hatespeak, angry rhetoric, vulgarity, personal attacks and condescension. If you wish to engage in vitriolic, racist, or bitter angry rhetoric, there are alternative sites on the internet more than welcoming to such considerations. But not here. Thank You.

About these ads
This entry was posted in George Zimmerman Open Thread, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

346 Responses to 01/23 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

1. ytz4mee says:

Never Forget.

One of the reasons that I gave money to George’s personal defense fund before he hired MOM, and well before I knew even a fraction of the evidence that has been presented since, was to support the concept of “Presumption of Innocence” and the right of an accused to a fair and speedy trial. The collusion between Corey and the BGI was sickening – the press conference announcing the formal charges was a caricature of an ethical prosecutor honorably representing the People – all that was left in their minds was for them to finish measuring out the length of rope.

This principle – presumption of innocence and a fair trial – is the very mortar that cements together the “good order” that is so necessary for a functioning, and civil, society.

John Adams, prior to becoming President of the United States, volunteered to mount a vigorous criminal defense of the British soldiers accused of a wilful massacre of civilians in 1770 Boston. Tensions then were high as well, and his decision earned him the enmity of many of his fellow colonists, but he believed fervently in the concept of a strong defense for any accused as a pillar of our Western civilization.

To abandon George would be to abandon our own core principles.

Never Forget.

• justfactsplz says:

What a meaningful post. We should never forget.

• jordan2222 says:

I do not recall ever reading this so thanks for the link.

• dmoseylou says:

“The collusion between Corey and the BGI was sickening” [...]

Please, what is BGI?

• ytz4mee says:

BGI = Black Grievance Industry

• JB from SoCal says:

“Please, what is BGI?”

BGI = the Black Grievance Industry = CBC + NAACP + CRS + current WH + Holder’s FBI & Civil Rights Div + New BPP + NBPA + ‘woe is me’ church/elders (Al Sharpton + Jesse Jackson + most black preachers) + Parks & Crump, Esq + media enablers (Julison + ABC + CBS + NBC + CNN + NYT + WP + OS + TM blogs, etc.) + Hollywood celebrity enablers (Bill Maher + Spike Lee + Roseanne Barr, et al) + Miami Heat NBA team in hoodies + Florid legislators & officials (Crist + Bondi + Corey + BDLT + Norton Bonaparte,Jr. + black members of SPD, et al) + anti-NRA + anti-SYG +. . . . . [sorry, running out of time & space now, even w/acronyms]

Tomorrow: the UN, ICJ (International Court of Justice in Hague), ?

• jello333 says:

I’m not even sure even Stephen Hawking could calculate the probability of all those just coming together randomly.

2. rumpole2 says:

Daily Daft Posts from Justarse Quest

They are STILL fixated with RZ’s twitter… I suppose that is good…. keeps them occupied and off anything related to the GZ case, except they take every opportunity to pour out vile hate for GZ and his family… it makes unpleasant reading even if you skim over it.

They are hoping for bad things for Shellie tomorrow, of course, but my guess is her case will be continued.

In the rare post where they talk about the GZ case, they keep going back to pick old scabs.

Worry away at minor details that have little bearing on the overall case.

For example: The location of TM’s body being some sort of Holy Grail for some.

The body is clearly seen in evidence photos outside the the second unit down from the “T” which is totally consistent with GZ’s description, and all the witnesses.

With calculations and solving difficult sums the Traybots have decided that the body is further down from the “T” than George said and this is so important it proves it was murder2??

Random Topics

• rumpole2 says:

Don’t know much trigonometry
      Don’t know much about algebra
      Don’t know what a slide rule is for

• lovemygirl says:

Yes, they are weird and reviewing Crutcher’s thoughts, she claimed the body was five doors down from where the fight started. I have no idea why they have a problem with it when the two closest witnesses say it started where George said it did, moved down and even John said he saw the two move 6-8 feet in the 10-15 seconds he watched. They seem to think a fight remains motionless.

• libby says:

They also think your clothes dont move at all during a MMA beat down lasting over a minute (they were so surprised the hole in the shirt wasnt precisely where they thought it should be (since no one’s clothes have ever moved during thug beat down)

• LetJusticePrevail says:

And “they” also forget that there was a heavy can of juice in the front pocket of the hoodie that would have caused it to sag away from his body as he leaned over George.

• lovemygirl says:

I may be in trouble with them for posting a couple of tweets in RZ’s favor. I’ll have to learn how to block the dog pound soon for expressing my opinion and reality.

• rumpole2 says:

One of the biggest Cretins got her twitter account suspended today :D
        Aparently you can get back in if you promise to behave in future… but she is vowing to keep doing the same… it’s not fair… she wants RZ’s account suspended now… but… but but… in this case RZ is the VICTIM of twitter stalking :D

• debfrmhell says:

Now I have to go check Twitter…sigh. At 4am. LOL. They block me all the time. RIght now I have my privacy settings in place. I may open that up because I am that kind of gal.

• rumpole2 says:

This was a suspension by the twitter people… not just blocked by another user.
            What they copy and brag about posting is nasty hate and perhaps libellous… banning is too good for them.
            Really it is a shame that all this information technology is available to such stupid people. And ironically they do not absorb or comprehend information.

• libby says:

I never heard of spike lee and roaseann barr being banned from twitter after they outed george’s family by giving out their location via twitter.

• diwataman says:

When I think of Jodi Arias and how she first said she wasn’t there, then she gave a wild story about how a man and a woman did it, the she admits to doing it all by herself then I compare that to the things they are saying about George and I just laugh, laugh, laugh. They just don’t see the difference really. Since George did not say word for word exactly everything he said from statement to statement matching exactly second for second with the call and to the millimeter of this or that then he’s a murderer.

• rumpole2 says:

I just laugh, laugh, laugh.
        And shake my head. It is ludicrous.
        Ridiculous to label George a “liar” even… but they don’t stop at that…
        He is a “Pathological liar” (whatever they mean by that) :D
        He is a “sociopath” (They like to label every defendant that)

• libby says:

And if George had given testimonyu that too closely matched each other with each retelling, they would have claimed he had been coached (perhaps by the cockatoo)

• justfactsplz says:

Some of them do claim he was coached.

• hooson1st says:

In George’s favor, in addition to the evidence, is that he had very little time to craft a false narrative.

Put yourself in his shoes. The police were just several minutes away. After firing the shot, you can imagine the adrenalin pumping, the sound of shot ringing in his ears, the initial hesitation as to what happen to his assailant, checking the condition of the assailant – all of these detract from clear-thinking. Clear thinking includes attention to detail, detail that would be later factors in questioning by the investigators.

GZ was in a reactive state of mind. While careful scrutiny should be given to his statements, note should also be paid to his state of mind in the immediate aftermath of the shooting.

• justfactsplz says:

I totally believe he was not coached. I was just stating what the Trayvonites say. I am surprised George did as well as he did considering the trauma he went through

• jello333 says:

He was in BAD shape in almost every way possible. Physically, emotionally (anger, sadness, confusion, fear), “spiritually”/”morally” (realizing you had just taken a life), fear of legal repercussions, the “How is this gonna affect my family?” thoughts, etc, etc. As far as I’m concerned, George did an amazingly GOOD job of trying to accurately recount what had just happened to him.

• janc1955 says:

hooson1st says “Put yourself in his [George's] shoes.” One of the many flawed traits of Trayvonites is they studiously avoid putting themselves in George’s shoes. They steadfastly refuse to view the situation from George’s perspective. Apparently, treating George fairly or cutting him the tiniest benefit amount of slack doesn’t give Trayvonites the sense of superiority they receive from clinging to the imploding narrative of Saint Skittles.

• nomatter_nevermind says:

‘checking the condition of the assailant’

Zimmerman didn’t say he did that.

• ftsk420 says:

Exactly. police look for the story to be to perfect they know in a situation like that there is no way you will remember every little detail.

• TandCrumpettes says:

Yeah, its interesting how this “liar” somehow is able to successfully make factual statements while simultaneously lying.

Everything George said was the truth. Yes, he got the sequence of the conversation out-of-order, he attributed dispatch as saying what he thought they meant rather than what they said, etc. But it was all the truth. It would be much more alarming had George gotten everything pinpoint perfect – it would suggest that he “knew” he would be asked about it in future, so he had to get out pen and paper and write down every quote.

Just yesterday, my daughter was telling my husband about the Superman movie. (the sequel) According to her, a little boy fell down a waterfall, Superman saved him, and called him a “pain in the neck.” I think we’re all familiar with the film and I think we all know it doesn’t really go that way. (even if you aren’t familiar with it – I think we all at least know good ‘ol Supe would never say that!)

Now, she’s been watching this movie on a loop for the past WEEK. She’s not under any stress. We’ve been playing “Superman” games, quoting the movie, reenacting scenes together – and she still got it wrong. The “pain in the neck” line comes much later, is said by Lois, and is said to a villain.

But, you know, I guess I’m supposed to spank her for lying so much. I must be raising a pathological liar and a sociopath. We all know human beings are not capable of error.

• mcfyre2012 says:

I’ve been watching her on TruTV (In Session). Amazing how they are trying to use self-defense after she changed the story three times…self-defense??…she shot him in the head…and then proceeded to stab him (27 times?)…as well as slash his throat ear-to-ear.

• partyof0 says:

I’m innocent….innocent I tell ya……I was just admiring the new knife I had just gotten and this guy comes running around the corner…man runs into my knife 27 times…I couldn’t believe it myself….

she will claim syg.

• jello333 says:

And the people who hope to see SYG laws remain on the books, need to hope that cases like this turn out the right way. I know nothing about that case other than what I’m reading, but seems to me it’s not even remotely justified… definitely NOT deserving of immunity under SYG. So yeah, if SYG is gonna stay, it must NOT be successfully used in a case like this.

• Chip Bennett says:

For example: The location of TM’s body being some sort of Holy Grail for some.

I’ve not seen these “sketches”, nor do they matter to me.

Why? Because while he is busy triangulating inches and feet of body and attack debris with respect to the sidewalk “T”, Brandi Green’s house remains SEVENTY YARDS away.

The locations of Martin’s body and the attack debris may prove that Zimmerman moved away from the sidewalk “T” immediately prior to or at the exact moment of the attack; however, the location of Martin’s body and the attack debris do not prove that Zimmerman followed/chased/pursued Martin, and that is the key.

According to both Zimmerman and Dee Dee, Martin successfully eluded Zimmerman’s visual contact. From the NEN call, it is obvious that Zimmerman lost sight of Martin while Zimmerman was still in his vehicle. Martin eluded visual contact by going around the building and turning toward Brandi Green’s house. At this exact moment in the timeline, we have Zimmerman still in his vehicle, and Martin having rounded the corner of the building, headed toward Brandi Green’s house.

According to Dee Dee, Martin reached the vicinity of Brandi Green’s house (he was “right by” it).

So, the State, in order to prove the claim that Zimmerman chased down Martin, would have to provide evidence that Zimmerman went all the way down to Brandi Green’s house, then chased Martin back up to the sidewalk “T”, where the attack took place.

In that regard, and given the direction of scatter of attack debris, the State proving that Zimmeran moved *from the sidewalk “T”* at the time of the attack actually undercuts their theory that Zimmerman chased down Martin, because the attack debris moves *from* the sidewalk “T” *toward” the direction of Brandi Green’s house, not the other way around.

That attack debris is found within feet of where Martin’s body was found, and within feet of the sidewalk “T” – rather than some 70 yards away, near Brandi Green’s house – strongly supports Zimmerman’s testimony that he never left the vicinity of the sidewalk “T”, and that the attack happened in the vicinity of the sidewalk “T”.

• ejarra says:

Yeah, I don’t get what they are saying or trying to prove either. As noted in RT, I’ve always maintained that the location of the keys should be within a couple of feet of where the attack STARTED. That places them at or very near the “T”. Then debis scatters down the walk to where the finally Mr. Martin get shot. For me, the plastic bag laying on the walk is dubiuos in that why was it there and why was the can removed from it.

• AghastInFL says:

the keys are just a little over an arms length from the pet wast container, I believe that is the place where GZ stopped initially and tapped his flashlight to get it operating (the sounds heard n the call) I also believe he went by that point agin on his return trip towards his truck.
          I agree wholly on the bag… and any of other items that were logged as found in his pockets if proven true.

• jello333 says:

You obviously don’t read enough Twitter posts. Last night someone explained that: George’s keys were right by the “T” because he intentionally PLACED them there, so it would later appear that that’s where the struggle started. I’m serious.

• ejarra says:

Placed them there? How stupid!! Don’t they know that he throw them there while on he was on his back getting pounded?!! Man, where do they come up with this crazy notion idea. Set them down, indeed!

• howie says:

I don’t think she is credible at all. She could not remember all this after the time expired. Nobody tells someone all this stuff. I am now putting up my hoodie, I am now at the mail thing, I am now right by daddy’s house, etc. It is nonsense. She was coached.

• John Galt says:

MOM probably has her phone records by now. They may show evidence of coaching.

last page, paragraph J:

• libby says:

I picked my nose and wiped it on my sleeve just now. what do you think?

• howie says:

And now I am going to cross to the other side of the street. Now I am walking, Now I am running, Now I am by the tree, now I am taking a deep breath, Now I am heading to the mail thing, Now I can see him, now i can not, now he is following, now I lost him, now I am running back…..Look this is nitwittery. The star witness. The basis for the whole fiasco. Upon this rock stands the case of the state. I want the popcorn concession for the sequestered jury. Chaos. Perversion. Not the seeking of the truth. It is the seeking of an outcome. Due to political goals.

• tara says:

I *love* when DD2 tells BDLR that Trademark tells her he’s “right by” Brandy’s apartment, and then she tells BDLR “in a couple minutes” GZ is following Trademark again. A couple of minutes certainly follows the timeline established by all of the phone calls, but if Trademark was “right by” Brandy’s apartment then “in a couple minutes” he should have been inside her apartment, not anywhere near the sidewalk T.

And then, as if I need to bring this up since we already know it so well, I love how BDLR asks her “Were you able to go to the funeral or to the wake?” and she says “I was going to go but …”. She effectively informed BDLR that she went to neither event. ButTrademark’s uncle Ronquavis told Nancy Grace that he met DeeDee at the funeral. Poor grieving and traumatized DeeDee forgot that she went to Trademark’s funeral.

Do they have a security camera at the location of the funeral? I want to know if DeeDee showed up! Wouldn’t it be funny if she was on video chatting with Tracy Martin and Benny Crump? Weeks before they claim they discovered her?

• nomatter_nevermind says:

‘Brandi Green’s house remains SEVENTY YARDS away.’

It’s over 100 yards. The 70 yards is part of the Crump/Julison BS.

I’m surprised that isn’t common knowledge here.

• Chip Bennett says:

It’s over 100 yards. The 70 yards is part of the Crump/Julison BS.

Thanks for confirming that. I thought that it was, but didn’t have time to look it up to be certain, and wanted to present my point from the most conservative standpoint possible.

That her house is actually farther away only further solidifies my point.

• jello333 says:

Yep, I just checked on Google Maps. From the ‘T’ to Brandi’s back door is WELL over 100 yards. Actually over 400′.

• jello333 says:

Hmm… I know we’ve tried to calculate this before, but about how long is it assumed from the end of the NEN call to the first any of the witnesses heard “arguing” near the ‘T’? Are we talking about only a minute or so? I think George said even less than that. But it can’t be much more than that, right?

• howie says:

At this point. It will be decided before the bar. Now what will happen with admissible evidence? I don’t think the state will go away…..too much invested on both sides.

• nettles18 says:

The NEN call ended at 7:13:41 http://i.imgur.com/G9zy5.jpg and the W11′s call to 911 came in at 7:16:11. Gunshot was heard at 7:16:56. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a58plIcrdo&context=C4d1a3f0ADvjVQa1PpcFOo0ctVfQjMGUX0HntC4Tlnxcto-7kKFt0=

• rumpole2 says:

I have not checked times quoted here recently… but I thought AJ at TL had a good idea combining NEN and 911 calls to get some sort of idea of times.

• jello333 says:

I guess I was just hoping that one of the witnesses who called 911, also said something like this: “I heard some voices outside, then one of them started getting louder so I could tell it was an argument or something. And then I heard scuffling, and then screaming started. A few seconds later I called 911. That was probably about 45 seconds to a minute after I heard the first sounds.”

I know I’m wishing upon a star with that one, but it would be nice if there was such a statement out there. It would allow us to calculate almost down to the second the time-span between George hanging up, and the confrontation starting. And the shorter that time is, the more impossible it is for George to have gone chasing around after the child.

• nomatter_nevermind says:

W-20 doesn’t seem to have heard the exchange of shouts, but he estimated 20 seconds from when he first heard a ‘scuffle’ to W-11 calling 911.

A pity no one seems to have asked W-11 herself. She gave a pretty accurate estimate of how long the screaming lasted.

• jello333 says:

Ok, I’m confused. Your video says there was 1:20 between the two calls, but Nettles’ video says 2:30. Either way, it’s a very short period. But if it’s the latter, it’s halfway possible that George could have gone “hunting” for Trayvon after he hung up, and before the altercation began at the ‘T’. If it’s the former, though, there’s no way. Because the altercation obviously started BEFORE the 911 call began, which means rather than 80 seconds, it was almost certainly less than a minute. If George hung up while still near the ‘T’, no WAY did he then have enough time to run down to Brandi’s house (over 400′), then chase the poor child all the way back up to the ‘T’ (another 400′). 10 mph, maybe more? I know that’s not sprinter speed… but does anyone think George can really run that fast? Try it sometime. Unless you’re in good shape, 10 mph is pretty fast.

3. eastern2western says:

angela corey is either a great sales woman or she has one heck of an ace in her sleeves, because the scheme seems to be very convicted in their original narrative of profile, pursue, attack and kill narrative. Lets hope she is not going to do a document dump a month before the immunity hearing.

4. brutalhonesty says:

Saving Black Boys by Any Means Necessary shared a link.
    January 11
    Tell this story to all the little black boys who grow up thinking that they are going to become professional football players. The serious brain damage of NFL athletes is a quiet epidemic and keeps on getting worse.

1 ok only for little black boys does this info matter???
    2 but they have helmets on, gz had cuts and its not enough for them
    3 tray played football maybe he suffered dementia from the roughness

• lovemygirl says:

And to think our defensive coach would smack us in the facemask with a 2×4 to teach us how to keep our eyes open when tackling. His point was to both make the tackle and prevent injury, so we were focused and adjusted those last few partial seconds so we did not get our head and neck in the wrong position like we would have if our eyes were closed. I did wind up bending 3 facemasks that year on the field. The other guy wound up far worse but I’m normal, promise. ;)

• jello333 says:

See, you shoulda been smart like me…. played baseball instead of football. You never have to worry about some 300-lb monster slamming into you full-speed in baseball. Nope. Now a little 5-ounce ball going 100 mph bouncing off your face?… now that doesn’t sound like a lot of fun either. ;)

• Knuckledraggingwino says:

While TM may have suffered traumatic brain injury from football, the FBI’s data on homicides of young children inspireS me to suspect that TM suffered traumatic brain injury from beatings inflicted by TrayMom, TrayDad, TrayMom’s boyfriends, TrayStepMom, and may be TrayUncle. This would explain why SabrIna Fulton didn’t have custody of her son. I hope MoM and West get a good forensic pathologists to examine the data n TM’s brain. Also look for clues of OLD fractures thatbwould be consistent with beatings suffered as a young child.

While the possibility that TM was so aggressively attacked GZ because of early childhood and ongoing sexual abuse in non way exonerates TM or incriminates GZ, it certainly would reveal profound hypocrisy by TrayMom and TrayDad.

• mcfyre2012 says:

“While TM may have suffered traumatic brain injury from football, the FBI’s data on homicides of young children inspireS me to suspect that TM suffered traumatic brain injury from beatings…”

I’m more inclined to think of brain degeneration from years of drinking “Lean, Slzzzrp, etc.”

5. diwataman says:

In one of my favorite styles, I’m sure you’re all familiar with…I present you with…Like a Shed…Enjoy! ;)

• libby says:

Da mail thingie. Lotsa money used to be in those mail thingies (in the form of checks that old folks would wait for at or near the end of the month).
      My neighbor used to guard his mailbox 24/7, but now he gets his money via debit card

• AghastInFL says:

Very good/likely possibility, it is open, although a guard shed it is not guarded or used and it lies within sight of his pathway….
      The video should show that surely… if true.

• diwataman says:

Not sure if Jeralyn would appreciate my LLMpapa-esque video. If it were his video I would say that since the clubhouse tape of Lakes Edge Apartments was reviewed by the FDLE and “didn’t see anything of evidentiary value as it relates to this investigation” then it is unlikely you will see anyone enter that shed. I would also say that if you do see someone enter that shed it would be unlikely you would be able to tell it’s Trayvon. Or even if you sort of could tell there would be too much reasonable doubt that it’s him. Then, let say it is him but for some reason you can’t see him leave, then that would mean he could have left right away.

The video is really nothing but speculation, conjecture and really just an ahole way of going about things, more like bs propaganda than anything really, you know, just like LLMpapa’s videos, just throw a couple of lines and images together that are yet to be known about or easily debated but because they are juxtaposed together or insinuated in some fashion makes the propaganda stronger and hope the audience draws the conclusion you want. Gotta love it.

• ejarra says:

You weren’t digging a rabbit hole for us to go down, now were you? LOL

• AghastInFL says:

I think the forum is open to debate of this sort, the current conversation is directly related to the shed and timeline… personally I have never accepted the shed/mail thingy aspect of DD’s narrative, primarily because GZ never mentions TM at or near the Kiosk and I believe he would have made that a clear point to the NEN op if he TM were loitering there, disrupting, theft or otherwise affecting the US mail is still a Federal offense.
          Of course your choice and I respect your opinion on the matter many of the TL members are frequenting the tree lately so it will no doubt be seen.

• brutalhonesty says:

” Or even if you sort of could tell there would be too much reasonable doubt that it’s him”
          enter the stupid button on his shirt.

• Sayers says:

There was no security guard.. just a mail station. They don’t close the gates until 7 PM.

• jello333 says:

“I’m at the mail thing.” “It’s like a shed.” “It’s raining now.” “Now it’s not.” “I’m walking now.” “Now I’m running.” “Running from the back, in fact.” “Now I got my hoodie on.” “Now it’s off.” “I got my candy and my tea.”

Gotta love the details that guy felt Dee Dee should know, eh?

• debfrmhell says:

I wish you would post this at your site. I would like to tweet it out.

Hey… Led Zeppelin! ;)

6. howie says:

Anything on Shellie hearing yet?

• LetJusticePrevail says:

No, but I see a NEW notice of taking depositions, filed by the defense, TODAY. That’s the 3rd one since Friday. Of course, we have NO IDEA WHO they are deposing.

• nettles18 says:

Ms. Corey argues she does have the right to charge Shellie. A hearing to dismiss the case is scheduled for Feb. 19th.

“The special prosecutor in the Trayvon Martin murder case argues that her office does have jurisdiction to put the defendant’s wife, Shellie Zimmerman, on trial for perjury because the governor last month issued a new executive order expressly saying so.” – Rene Stutzman of Orlando Sentinel

• Chip Bennett says:

The renewed order says, “the cases against George Zimmerman and Shellie Zimmerman“.

But, if the case itself was brought without proper jurisdiction, then it is invalid. And if the case is invalid, then Scott’s revised order is moot.

Now, if the wording itself is different, and specifies the actions of Shellie Zimmemran, that would be a different matter.

• LetJusticePrevail says:

Just like we speculated when the new executive order was sent out by Rick Scott: Angela Corey is trying to get her jurisdiction over Shellie’s case “grandfathered in” using a post dated executive order. I wonder if her attorney will challenge it, and how far the challenge will go
          Will the judge throw it out and force Corey to refile?
          Will it go to the 5th DCA, or even to the FL Supreme Court?
          If the judge tosses it, can Corey use the executive order to re-file charge, or will it need to be refiled by the local SAO and prosecuted by him?

This should be quite a learning experience.

• eastern2western says:

I find it to be ethically wrong for the same prosecutor to handle both cases at the same time. To me, what corey is doing is more in line with legal witness intimidation because she is aggregating more pressure to an already super stressed zimmerman family. Another thing is she quickly threw shellie’s arrest photo out into the public which is just throwing fresh lamb meat to a pack of wolves.

• mung says:

I find it ethically wrong for Scott to write an order after the fact to cover someone. This is a clear case of leverage which should be against the law. Isn’t one of the first questions in a plea hearing “did anyone influence you to make this plea?” Wouldn’t the response be “yes, the states attorney has pressured me into this plea by threatening my wife with prosecution for an offense that would never be given a second glance if I were not in this position.”

If the FBI should be involved in any investigation is should be the corruption the state is involved in with this case.

• nettles18 says:

For those who haven’t seen it, here it the letter the governor wrote to cover their behinds. I agree though, they will have to come up with a good reason why the local State prosecutor couldn’t handle this case either. Any other cases the governor and his team would like to take away from local prosecutors?

• howie says:

This leads to the belief that the state will not go away. It will come to the jury. I am now convinced of it. It will be David v. Goliath. Is there still a way to donate?

• Chip Bennett says:

Reading the wording of that XO, I still don’t see how it confers jurisdiction on Shellie Zimmerman’s perjury prosecution. The XO speaks of a continuation of authority, but Corey never had original jurisdiction to charge Shellie Zimmerman. Also, the XO implies that Shellie’s charge resulted from the investigation involved in the Zimmerman prosecution, which is untrue.

I think that this XO could be challenged.

• howie says:

How? It is new. It includes Shellie now. She had no jurisdiction until it was issued. But now does. So if dismissed then she files a new charge. Scott is the Governor.

• MJW says:

I agree. The stuff about Shellie is in the “whereas” section giving the reason for issuing the executive order. The actual executive order simply extends the previous order.

I wish I could read the motion and response. I know of a Florida case where a writ of quo warranto was issued by a district court of appeals because it determined the executive order appointing a special prosecutor didn’t extend the prosecutor’s jurisdiction to some of the charges. Unfortunately, the opinion in Hardy v. Rundle, 846 So. 2d 1174 (Fla. 2nd DCA 2003) didn’t provide any of the factual background.

• howie says:

It could be that if the judge dismisses the case rightfully. Then Corey can immediately re-file under the new. Thus rendering the motion moot. But putting Scott’s cards on the table as a major player in the scheme. Here the Governor is shown to be in the web and not what he appeared to be prior to the election. Another Christ?

27.14 Assigning state attorneys to other circuits.—
              (1) If any state attorney is disqualified to represent the state in any investigation, case, or matter pending in the courts of his or her circuit or if, for any other good and sufficient reason, the Governor determines that the ends of justice would be best served, the Governor may, by executive order filed with the Department of State, either order an exchange of circuits or of courts between such state attorney and any other state attorney or order an assignment of any state attorney to discharge the duties of the state attorney with respect to one or more specified investigations, cases, or matters, specified in general in the executive order of the Governor. Any exchange or assignment of any state attorney to a particular circuit shall expire 12 months after the date of issuance, unless an extension is approved by order of the Supreme Court upon application of the Governor showing good and sufficient cause to extend such exchange or assignment.
              (2) If the statewide prosecutor in charge of the Office of Statewide Prosecution determines that he or she is not qualified to represent the state in any investigation, case, or matter pending in the courts of the state or if a court of competent jurisdiction disqualifies him or her from representing the state, the Governor may, by executive order filed with the Department of State, order an assignment of any state attorney to discharge the duties of such prosecutor with respect to one or more specified investigations, cases, or matters, generally described in the order. The assignment of any state attorney shall expire 12 months after the date of issuance, unless an extension is approved by order of the Supreme Court upon application of the Governor showing good and sufficient cause to extend such assignment.
              (3) Whenever a state attorney is exchanged or assigned, he or she may designate one or more of his or her assistant state attorneys and state attorney investigators to perform the duties assigned under the executive order.

• jello333 says:

I don’t normally wish this on people, but in this case: I hope one day Corey commits a crime, a SERIOUS crime, that gets her locked up in state or federal prison. The woman is scum.

7. ytz4mee says:

From Jan. 10, 2012, to Jan. 10, 2013, there were 91 searches for Zimmerman, the controversial Neighborhood Watch volunteer who fatally shot teenager Trayvon Martin.

NOBLE?

8. diwataman says:

Someone tell O’Mara that letting Jeff and Rene disseminate everything that gets filed on behalf of the defense is a really, really, bad and stupid strategy.

• hooson1st says:

If, that is what MOM is doing.

And if that is what MOM is doing, why is it bad and stupid?

• diwataman says:

You really need me to spell that one out? Good grief. You need to take off them rose colored glasses.

• hooson1st says:

I don’t know how the OS operates. At some newspapers, when there are filings anticipated in high-interest cases, they have someone sticking around and checking the filings as they come in.

In other instances, a lawyer for one side or the other, will send a copy to a reporter after the filing has been made.

Since the OS is, more or less, the paper of record on this GZ/TM tragedy, it would make sense to have a clear channel of communication with the lead reporter on the story. This particularly makes sense when your client is innocent of the charges, as it the case here with GZ.

If your client is innocent, there is nothing to hide, with the exception of strategy.

So, I am not trying to be obtuse, but I don’t see what is bad and stupid about it, if that is what is taking place.

• diwataman says:

I guess you have to know Jeff and Rene’s history of reporting and lack thereof regarding this case. O’Mara might as well send the info to Natalie and let her tweet about it. My god man.

• hooson1st says:

I take a different view on how this reporting shakes out, although I agree with all the criticisms of the uncritical acceptance of the Crump/Julison “narrative” at the outset and continuing on by both the print and electronic media.

While I am an optimist at heart, it does not include the wearing of rose colored glasses, but rather, a less conspiratorial view on how the news business operates,

Assuming that MOM sends a copy of his filings to the lead reporter for the OS (after filing), what should he do instead? Ignore the OS and just make a posting to the GZLegal website?

• diwataman says:

Conspiratorial? Is that where you think I’m coming from? lolz. No. There’s virtually no news agency to give it to but if I were start looking I start with FOX 35 News Orlando. They were the first and only ones to give play to witness John. Everyone and I mean everyone else ignored that witness like a plague until they had to start talking about him and when they did they made it sound like he was some new witness coming out weeks later.

Also why shouldn’t he just post it to his site. Isn’t that’s what it’s for and what he has said multiple times he would do? That way he can add his own thoughts to it if he likes instead of letting “them” run the narrative. I can’t believe I’m having this conversation after 10 months and thousands of examples.

• hooson1st says:

It seems that if the press cannot be trusted and assumptions are made that Rene, for example, will run to Crump and Co with whatever she has learned, that this indicates some sort of conspiratorial activity.

The fact-checking, attention to detail, and general sleuthing that you have done in this case is truly awesome.

We will probably continue to disagree as to how to explain the media lapses and misdirection in this case.

I continually weigh your and Sundance and the other criticisms of MOM’s handling of this case against MOM’s actions, and of course through the prism of my experiences.

It may be that I am thoroughly wrong and naive, and that you are right on target. But so far, I think that MOM’s actions have been within bounds of propriety and have served his client well.

• diwataman says:

I don’t know where you got that idea I said anything to the effect that Rene will run off to Crump. I said O’Mara might as well give Natalie the info first instead of Rene, it would have virtually the same effect. Crump would be a fine choice as well I’m sure. Maybe in your eyes it makes no difference.

• hooson1st says:

To me there is a difference between giving the documents to the OS or giving it to Natalie and Crump and etc.

• howie says:

A lot better than some would that’s for sure. Now he has reputation at stake. As well as a lot of $$$ from the civil actions. Bringing West and the Beasley’s to the fight is an example. I think it was a rocky start but is getting better by the day.

• Lou says:

I like what MOM is doing.

9. diwataman says:

O’Mara has a Youtube channel?

I only saw the one video similar to this where he was thinking about getting another dog. Looks like he ended up getting Blitzen after all. Now he’s got two Shepherd’s like me, ugh, though of course mine are probably mixed and they came from a shelter and not some breeder from another country but hey, I don’t wear pinky rings either.

Is O’Mara married? Just wondering is all. Does he have a family and such? Or is it just him and the dogs I wonder.

D-man:

Cut him some slack, at least its not a chihuahua. :)

• debfrmhell says:

He said he talked the case over with his wife before he took it.

• howie says:

I thinks it would be a good idea to not attack allies. Attack Corey, Scott, and Bondi instead.They are the opposing side. Scott is over the edge invested now. He sure turned out to be a Trojan Horse. He had a lot of representation and optics at the Tea Party rallies against Obamacare. Just my opinion.

• debfrmhell says:

I am not attacking Mark O’Mara. I like/respect him a lot. It took him months to get ahead of the smear campaign that was waged against Zimmerman. When Don West came on board that made the perfect combination. The complement each other with very different styles. Now we have a proactive team vrs the reactionary position of the past.

My own opinion, I would love to go to dinner at his house. I think he might have a wicked sense of humor.

Corey, BDLR, Biondi…not so much. I would be tempted to use the sailor mouth that I carefully conceal.

• howie says:

Did you get the reply from the other day? But now Scott is on board the train too. The Orange Blossom Special is steam up and accelerating.

• jordan2222 says:

I have posted about Scott’s role from the time I first got here. Your list in another post is perfect except for the race hustlers as well as Crump’s team. None of this could have happened without Scott’s good housekeeping stamp of approval and I doubt he made that decision alone.

• howie says:

Well his new order would seem to confirm his role. To me. He is the Governor. So, last resort…Jury or appeals court. Corey has the stamp of approval.

• rooferx says:

In a presser awhile back he mentioned his wife and how she is one who has suffered since he took the case.

• justfactsplz says:

He is married. He had to discuss taking this case with her because of the the time it would take and the danger it imposed.

• sundance says:

I think in that presser the *wife* he was talking about was Mark Nejame….

They bought a matching set of pinky rings together.

• justfactsplz says:

That’s funny but I can definitely picture it. Don’t even get me started on Nejame!

• howie says:

Ahhh Dunno. I just think. This is gonna get harder. Pinky rings or not. I can’t go there because it is all we got. And better than nothin. I would think better to back your side. And try and help it. They ain’t got us yet. Well that is what I thinkin. And I do mean HARD.

• ftsk420 says:

I have a German Shepard Akita mix

• selfdefenseadvocate says:

In reply to D-Man’s question, “Is O’Mara married? Just wondering is all”… Yes, he is married. He is also hearing impaired and he also ride a Harley. {{{VROOM}}} {{{VROOM}}}Any more questions? :lol:

• arkansasmimi says:

Omara is married. I remember in one of the pressers he gave, he spoke about how hard it has been on his wife.

• howie says:

I believe it. This is getting down, and dirty, political.

• Sha says:

howie: Omara is always so calm and collected wouldn’t you like to see him get pissed off and lose it just for one second ! I would run like crazy…… or stand there in shock with my mouth open lol ! :D

• howie says:

No. It would not help. Unless it was before a jury. He is dealing with the rules. He is a board certified defense lawyer. So I say back him. His duty is for Mr. Zim. Do not tear down the only bar you have. Ahhh dunno? I am no expert on the law.

• Sha says:

howie: I’m not talking about in court silly….. I should have said that. I like Omara and West . I don’t always understand everything they do but i have to assume they have a reason for it at this point.

• howie says:

Yep. Rules. Of evidence. Also lot’s of other court rules. Ya gotta know about. If ya don’t yer toast. Ya gotta play inside the rules. I have at least learned that much.

10. eastern2western says:

with the current case that is turning in favor of zimmerman, I am wonderring could the martins get sue for fradulant representation.

• eastern2western says:

Lance Armstrong lied for 10 years about his steroid usage until he was expose. Now he is facing a ton of civil suits and losing all of the metals he earned during his roid rage days. could the martins receive the same treatment for lying about their saint trayvon? If the kid were truly saint asian nerd who only studies advance mathmatics and eat cheerios for breakfast, o’mara does not have to write a warning on his website that reality is different from campaign image. It is weird that all of these african american civil rights groups are putting their money on saint skittles and passing out awards to the martins like ginsu steak knifes.

ain’t gonna happen

• eastern2western says:

at least the irs will get to take 50% from the change for trayvon fund.

• Lou says:

once Zimmerman wins, the case will be forgotten and the NAACP will look for the next story that they can claim blacks were the victim of. after they lose that, they will continue. NAACP will never discuss Zimmerman again. you can probe them but they will claim that this (future) case is what matters, the George Zimmerman case is old news.

• mcfyre2012 says:

I’d like to see the IRS go after them for all that un-earned income.

11. crossdraw says:

you would think after 11 months a florida news station would at least get facts right they have zimmerman up for 1st degree murder http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/Zimmerman-s-wife-expected-to-learn-trial-date/-/14266478/18247956/-/pmxw7nz/-/index.html

12. eastern2western says:

It is amusing that the sentinel calls mary cutcher as a key prosecution witness because all of the conclusions she has made so far is completely based on nothing. She saw and heard no fight, but she concluds that it was not self defense. What the heck does she expect? Punching noises like the kung fu movies.

• mung says:

They need to get Joe Pesci to do the cross on her. “How could you see that the yute was the one yelling for help with the bush in your way?”

• LetJusticePrevail says:

Joe Pesci should be used to cross examine DeeDee. That way he can use his line from lethal weapon on the jury:

“They “F” you with the cell phones! They LOVE it when you get cut off! You know why? Because when you call back, which they know you’re gonna do, they charge you for that first minute again…”

13. jordan2222 says:

A while back, I read that there was a legal way for the Defense to exclude all but one of George’s versions of the event he gave to the SPD before he had an attorney.

I think everyone here is unanimous in that the “changes” in his stories are minor but are overall consistent. I have never seen a complete list of the so called inconsistencies but I do remember what he said in his interview with Hannity.. .most notably using the work ‘skipping” instead of running.

Does anyone know anything about the Defense being able to exclude any of his interviews?

• eastern2western says:

the major reason why they say zimmerman’s story is full of inconsistencies is because they are treating dd’s testimony as bible. If dd turns out to be fardulant, I can not see how this case will continue. remember nifong and how he order the medical examiner to ignore dna evidences. same thing is happenning in here because there is no way corey does not know the origin of dd is full of mysterious conversations that were never documented. according to crump, they discovered dd and had to speak to dd’s parents a numerous times in order for her to testify. what were the contents of these conversations? No one knows except them because they could be passing informations to each other.

• howie says:

Are you thinking of something like this?

Existing Fla.Stat. § 90.10 provides:
        If a witness, upon cross-examination as to a former statement made by him relative to the subject matter of the cause and inconsistent with his present testimony, does not distinctly admit that he has made such statement, proof may be given that he did in fact make it; but before such proof can be given, the circumstances of the supposed statement, sufficient to designate the particular occasion, must be mentioned to witness, and he must be asked whether or not he made such statements.
        Under this subsection, the witness must be given an opportunity to “explain, confess or deny” a prior statement before the statement can be used for the purpose of impeachment. Hancock v. McDonald, 148 So.2d 56, 58 (Fla.1st Dist. 1963). Additionally, the opposite party must be given an opportunity on redirect examination to question the witness concerning the prior statement. Stewart v. State, 58 Fla. 97, 50 So. 642 (1910).

• John Galt says:

“according to crump, they discovered dd and had to speak to dd’s parents a numerous times in order for her to testify. what were the contents of these conversations?”

I wonder if DD’s phone records, already subpoenaed by MOM / West, evidence substantial coaching on or before April 2 ?

• ottawa925 says:

I’ve been saying that DD’s mother (didn’t know there is a father) needs to be deposed.

• ejarra says:

I also said that months ago. Wouldn’t it be funny if they (DD1 mom and DD2) had to be introduced. Best thing would be for MOM, during his depo of DD’s mom, for him to ask her questions that DD answers need to match. Sorta like the “Newlywed Game”. Favorite color, song, TV show, friends, etc.

• ottawa925 says:

“newly wed game” << exactly ejarra. And you remember how they answered some of THOSE questions. There was one famous one if I recall. But yes, if you can depose all these "stupid" ppl, and then try to match up the testimony, it would be tons of fun. They just are not going to remember the lies … or the "this is the story, so remember so you get it right" business. Not going to happen. The uneducated will be tripped up very easily cause it will be hard for them to reconcile between the three of them (since I hear now there is a father too). I said a long time ago that Crump is really gambling here. To put all your eggs in that basket is very risky. I know it's not his only basket, but it's his BIGGEST basket. One wrong word, one admission that implicates witness tampering, etc. or being told to say something … and BINGO. Maybe he has them listening to a tape at night before bed that plays the story he wants over and over.

• howie says:

Great. I can’t wait to see the outcome. Plus this is proof that Scott is no dupe in his aid to the ST. So now we face the weight of the entire state and Federal system in this prosecution. What will the judicial branch do? I do think the new order is ex-post-facto. And a sign of weakness in their position legally. This will prolly go to appeal or be continued.

• John Galt says:

I don’t think that the governor can grant jurisdiction nunc pro tunc. Rather the special prosecutor must have jurisdiction at the time of filing. However, now that the governor has granted jurisdiction, why couldn’t Corey simply refile the charge?

• Sha says:

John Galt : She doesn’t wont to refile it because that would be admitting she was wrong for filing it the first time with out jurisdiction. SHE CAN NEVER BE WRONG it would hurt her EGO to admit such a thing !

• howie says:

She will now. I just figgered it out. But at least the defense will be prepared at arraignment. To challenge the information in a timely manner. I still think privilege could apply due to their use of the code. It clearly shows intent to keep husband and wife communications private. Even in the public setting of the jailhouse phone. Scott is clearly in on the scheme with both feet. George has become the battleship Bismark.

• Chip Bennett says:

I’m using engineer logic here, not lawyer logic. So please correct any errors:

If Corey refiles the charge, that means that she would have to drop the current filing, correct? And if so, then the Shellie Zimmerman case mentioned in the XO – i.e. the case over which the XO gives Corey authority – would no longer exist.

• John Galt says:

“I’m using engineer logic here, not lawyer logic.”

I have a BSME, studied a little EE and ChemE and all of the eng. logic was way harder than the JD logic. Accordingly, as the typical soundness of your posts demonstrate, you are on solid ground.

“If Corey refiles the charge, that means that she would have to drop the current filing, correct?”

I’m thinking it gets dismissed by the Court for lack of jurisdiction at time of filing. So the court drops the charge prior to refiling.

“And if so, then the Shellie Zimmerman case mentioned in the XO – i.e. the case over which the XO gives Corey authority – would no longer exist.”

If the existing XOs are found deficient with respect to jurisdiction over Shelley, I assume Corey can get another one.

“Further, the perjury charge did not come out of the George Zimmerman investigation (also specified in the XO), but rather from his trial.”

XO 12-72 gives Corey jurisdiction over Wolfinger’s duties, “as they relate to the investigation and all matters pertaining to the death of Trayvon Martin”

I don’t have the briefs from SZ’s case, but arguments with respect to similar “pertaining” language failed in the Harvey v. Rundle case linked at leagle above. The Fl supreme court denied review. Here is the State’s argument from the Rundle case:

“But, if Corey is going to fight this hard, she’ll just ask Scott to revise his XO again, to give her wider authority.”

Yes. “I’m sloppy and stupid, but let me have another try.”

• howie says:

Just the start. Scott is on the team. George is the Bismark.

• MJW says:

Good job coming up with that brief. I mentioned the case here and on TalkLeft, but couldn’t find anything but the very terse 2nd DCA opinion. The Rundle case seems to me to be a closer call than Shellie’s case. In Florida, all trial courts are bound by any DCA decision, unless there’s conflicting authority from another district. It would have been helpful to Shellie if the 2nd DCA had explained their decision a little.

• howie says:

No. It means the judge rules the SA had no jurisdiction. Then Corey files a new charge using Scott’s new appointment as personal jurisdiction. Scott himself is the culprit.

• howie says:

SSo what about her bond? Well we already know about the fix.

• MJW says:

As Chip Bennett and I mentioned above, I don’t see how the new executive order “expressly spelled out that Corey’s assignment included “the cases filed against George Zimmerman and Shellie Zimmerman.” In the “whereas” section giving the reason for the order, it says:

WHEREAS, the Assigned State Attorney has advised the governor that the duties required by the previous executive assignment have not been completed as the cases filed against George Zimmerman and Shellie Zimmerman, as a result of the investigation, are pending;

The actual executive order 12-279 is:

Section 1:
          Executive Order 12-72 is reaffirmed and the executive assignment is extended for an additional period of (1) year, to and including March 22, 2014.
          Section 2:
          The Assigned State Attorney shall notify the Governor on or before February 14, 2014, if additional time is required.

Either EO 12-72 gave the SP the authority to prosecute Shellie or it didn’t. If it didn’t, neither does EO 12-279. nothing in EO 12-279 increases the authority granted in 12-72.

• howie says:

He be da guvnor. Top Leo in Floriduh.

• jello333 says:

Yeah, I always thought that was one of the foundations “the law” was based on: A person cannot be charged using a law that wasn’t in effect when the act was committed. You can’t retroactively make something a crime. Similarly… how can you go after a person who wasn’t even under your jurisdiction at the time of the act? Retroactive jurisdiction?… this can’t be right.

• jello333 says:

Isn’t “retroactive jurisdiction” kinda… umm… not kosher?

• ottawa925 says:

Ok, maybe someone can answer this for me. In GZ’s case, a wife does not have to testify … correct? So how can the law slip that exception by having the wife in a separate case that involves the same husband? I may not be explaining myself totally here, but I think you sharpies can pick up on what I am saying. Any case against her involving her husband would require statements/actions involving that husband.

That’s husband and wife stuff.

I remember thinking in the Casey Anthony case (not husband and wife situation) where Cindy (the mother) was not prosecuted for perjury when they caught her in her lie about looking up something on the computer on date and time when it was proved that she was at work. I thought at the time that this qualified as perjury. It’s not husband and wife, but nothing ever was brought against Cindy for that move she made. lil aside, I know it was reported that Baez and the Anthonys met over dinner. I believe it was then he told them that he would blame George for everything in order to get their daughter off. OK, enough about the lowlife Anthony’s.

• howie says:

Exceptions to the privilege. If made in public. (jailhouse phone) But I come back to the code they used. Even in public they intended the conversation private thus should have the privilege.

• howie says:

You ask questions. As if things are as they used to be. Well they are not. This is a brave new world.

• LetJusticePrevail says:

D-man, once again I come with hat in hand, seeking to benefit from all the work you put into investigating this case. I am looking for 2 details about the billing practices of T-Mobile, and if anybody knows the answer (or where to find it) it is you.

When a call is received on a T-Mobile phone, the bill lists the call time at the beginning of the minute in which it connected, right?

What I mean is, Tracy’s bill showed that DeeDee’s call connected at 7:12, no seconds listed. Would that not mean that the call could have connected anywhere between 7:12:00 and 7:12:59?

Also, when a call is billed, an minute is added if the call passes the beginning of the next clock minute, and not the actual timed duration of the call, right?

And again, what I mean is, if DeeDee’s call connected anywhere between 7:12:00 and 7:12:59, and was billed for four minutes, the call MUST have ended before 7:15:59, or it would have been charged a 5th minute, right?

7:12:?? to 7:12:59= 1st minute
      7:13:00 to 7:13:59=2nd minute
      7:14:00 to 7:14:59=3rd minute
      7:15:00 to 7:15:59=4th minute
      7:16:00 to 7:16:?? = 5th minute

Am I on track with this, or not?

• diwataman says:

You want that too? J/k, you got it.

I’m Right?

• LetJusticePrevail says:

Shazzam. Leo Getz (Joe Pesci) was RIGHT!

They “F” you with the cell phones!

• diwataman says:

Sure do. A two second phone could technically be two minutes. Oh, and they start the clock when the tower starts, not when it’s actually answered by you so when you do answer, seconds could have passed already even before it rings on your end, so don’t let it ring too long, tic-tock! ching-ching!

• John Galt says:

I am thinking that the call logs from Trayvon’s phone itself (not the phone bill) would have the actual, non-rounded call times. Is that correct?

• diwataman says:

From what I understand T-Mobile will give them the call duration in seconds but I’m not entirely sure if they give the time it started in h:m:s though I would think they would.

• LetJusticePrevail says:

I was comparing the connect times and lengths of DeeDee’s calls to what she told BDLR, and it just doesn’t match.

Just looking at her last 3 calls, and the times they were received, and how many times she told BDLR that the phone disconnected, (3 different times) it just doesn’t add up.

If her story about TM running in the rain to the mailboxes begins during the call starting at 6:49, it means that it took TM 7 minutes to walk from the mailboxes to the T, and George would have been in his truck the whole time. Clearly that does not work.

If her story begins with TM running during the one minute call beginning at 7:04, then TM had to stand at the mailbox for those 7 minute, and there would have to be a 4th call during that time frame, but the call log says otherwise.

Does any of this make sense to you?

• hooson1st says:

However many times she spoke or got disconnected with TM that day, it probably is very hard for her, or anyone else for that matter, to remember with any accuracy. Great leeway has to be made for errors of accuracy and recall in connection with such testimony.

• jello333 says:

Is it weird that that makes me angry?

14. maggiemoowho says:

Does anyone know if TM’s Gmail accounts have been made public. I can only find mentions of them.

• John Galt says:

Gmail account was allegedly hacked, although I have always suspected the story at the link below was planted. FCAT flunker, etc. preparing to take the SAT ? Really?

• LetJusticePrevail says:

I have long suspected that the stories of hacking were just obfuscations that came out after the Scheme Team figured out that his tweets, facebook, etc were already out there.

What better way to put it to rest than to claim it was hacked by StormFronters?

That’s ONE of the reasons I was pleased to see that the defense team asked for Subpoenas for the ORIGINAL ones.

I think we already SAW the truth. All the defense needs to do now is PROVE it was actually what was on the net before it was accessed by anyone other than the deceased.

• diwataman says:

A genius move I must say and very effective as well. I ran into many people who would claim that at any mention of his social media. Nothing really shocking in it all anyway, well, unless of course one believes the 12 year old little black boy playing with skittles, straight A, honor roll student studying to be a doctor, engineer, pilot, etc. hunted down like a rabid dog by the big bad white racist murder thing.

• Alexandra M. says:

Re: Any “college-prep” emails in TM’s inbox were most likely SPAM messages about SAT test prep courses and other marketing junk. Even if TM had provided his email addy for just one “future astronaut” degree programs, his gmail would no doubt be bombarded with such spamminess such as “Hi Trayvon! Click here for more information on $$college-cash$$ etc. TM was not exactly thinking post-high school (yeaaahhhh…..or even about graduating) but anyone scanning his gmail would *mistakenly* think he was heavily invested in his future…..ya dig?

• jello333 says:

Exactly. And even worse, if his email account was still active, he’d STILL be getting spam… I mean still, to this day, even though he died nearly a year ago.

• MJW says:

What does a typical white supremacist do if he hacks an email account hoping to dig up dirt, but instead finds evidence of a sterling character? Announce it to the world, of course!

• maggiemoowho says:

I forgot about them, I’ve read so many tweets and when I came across this article it made me curious. Knowing TM failed his FCAT’s, I would guess they hacked his Gmail accounts themselves. I like reading these older articles because the family never remembers what they said from one interview to the next. The lies just keep spilling out of their mouths.

15. mung says:

The Leatherhead cult is on a rant about the defense being quiet and that meaning that they are in trouble in some way. It’s funny because if the defense is vocal then they are doing it because they are in trouble and need to try the case in court of public opinion, if they are quiet for a few days, the case is falling apart and they are in desperation mode. I have never seen such a fervor to take any fact even those which are very minor facts and twist them to try to serve ones narrative. “Well you know it’s partly cloudy today, so that means that the prosecution is winning”.

• diwataman says:

I still can’t believe that man has defended people for a living. I truly shudder at the thought.

• gztruthandjustice says:

Speaking of daily daftness, this actually made me heartily laugh. The impossibility of reason of the Zimmerman Hit Squad never ceases to amaze me..Why is the Defense Team so quiet lately? Maybe Mark O’Mara is in the middle of doing his damn job. Of course, let’s throw in some more charges of racism and late night drunken tweeting to sweeten the pot..cause you know, depositions.

• John Galt says:

“Why is the Defense Team so quiet lately?”

Cuz they got the goods.

• jello333 says:

You know, I bet there are times when someone here (at the Treehouse) makes a comment or gives an opinion about this or that, and just happens to guess right about whatever it is we’re discussing. And if it’s something that MOM/West are working on, but want to keep quiet for the time being, I can picture them going, “Oh god, those people figured it out.”… and then just hoping we drop it, until it’s time for the “official” announcement. ;)

• jordan2222 says:

That could very well be true.

• hooson1st says:

Normally, that might be a concern.

But in this case, the evidence is fairly clear, so far, that GZ is telling the truth. You have an innocent witness involved in a tragic confrontation and the evidence supports him. So there is no reason to fear sunlight.

Yet, due to political pressures, the entire judicial machinery of the State is in motion against GZ and MOM/West are well aware of this. So they have to be careful since any missteps on their part will pounced on by the prosecution.

The prosecutor and the defense can look at the same piece of evidence and come away with different conclusions as to its probity for either side of the case. The defense may not want to signal what parts of the case it believes has special significance.

Prosecution monitoring of CTH is not helpful to its case, because most of CTH banter consists of poking holes in what is a flawed case.

The MOM/West team have found much useful sleuthing to have been done on CTH while combing through the pages of speculation and occasional jocularity. What is of potential use is examined and verified independently.

Unlike the financial alchemists on Wall Street who created AAA ratings for mortgage packages out of a combination of CC and BBB rated bonds, the prosecution cannot turn crap into gold. Not that they aren’t trying real hard.

• LetJusticePrevail says:

-from further down the thread-

“Great leeway has to be made for errors of accuracy and recall in connection with such testimony.”

I agree that memory fails, but this is (like Serino said) a murder case, not a case of a stolen bicycle.

DeeDee was very specific about having to call the deceased back after the phone cut off, and where he was supposedly at, or what he was doing at those precise moments. Sure, memory can fade, but if the timeline of when her calls connected and disconnected is examined with scrutiny, it will be shown that what she told BDLR could not have happened in the exact way she told it. Perhaps her memory will be “jogged” at the deposition or immunity hearing.

• hooson1st says:

You are absolutely correct, the timeline of the calls can be determined and the accuracy of her recall measured against these records.

Not only can her memory have faded, but it was surely influenced by what she heard, was told, read on the internet in the period between the tragic incident and her contacts with Crump and then the prosecutors.

• jello333 says:

Good comment. But this… “You have an innocent witness involved in a tragic confrontation and the evidence supports him. So there is no reason to fear sunlight.” True, but that wasn’t my point. If MOM/West are wanting to keep anything “quiet”, I’m sure it has nothing to do with George’s “guilt” (since none exists anyway). What I think they MAY wanna keep “quiet” is the little bits and pieces they’re putting together to prove a conspiracy. I know you don’t agree with some of us who believe this IS a full-on, massive conspiracy, but I think it is. And I also think MOM and West (maybe with Beasley’s help) are now laying traps, and just waiting for the right moment to spring them. But of course as someone else said the other day, they don’t even NEED to lay any traps… since members of the Scheme Team and prosecution have already done that to themselves.

• howie says:

OK. Are you aware of the law? Have you ever defended anyone before the bar? You have a lot of good defenses. But they have to get admitted in a court. I think we gotta go with the defense. Not against it because we don’t know the rules.

• eastern2western says:

to me, the quiet ones are always the scarry ones. Don west does not talk a lot, but he is one scary dude when he opens his mouth. almost every one of his subpeonas is using words the martin lawyers used in the media. Less talking and more working.

• diwataman says:

From what I recall, the HLN interview West did was the first media he’s ever done. From what I could tell of Crump in the courtroom it seemd like his first time talking to a judge, he looked, talked and acted more like a criminal than a “officer of the court” but I guess West has that effect on people.

• Cherpa1 says:

Don West really is one “scary dude”. Great guy! I am anticipating his cross of Mary, Selma, the cousin and Austin’s mom if they make it to the stand. Probably won’t, but that would be a cross to remember. Wonder if Leatherman is still dumpster diving. Heard he never won a case and at one time, the only 2 people on Death Row in Washington were his clients.

• HughStone says:

Don West was a radio DJ at one time.

• raiikun says:

The real funny part, is the Defense has posted several updates within the last week, so the entire premise of that article is false.

• jello333 says:

And every one of those updates — the list of all the new stuff they’ve received, and the various notices of depositions — are likely to be VERY bad news for the prosecution. Do those idiots not understand that?

• diwataman says:

You kind of have to admire it though, it must be nice to be in a constant state of mind that you are always right and winning.

• raiikun says:

Yep. It’s amusing, the double standards they employ so that they can argue both sides of anything as being in their favor.

I’ve seen the same person argue that the entire event of 2/26 was “contemporaneous” in order to argue that the NEN call makes George the aggressor, while also arguing that the night fits the definition of “Stalking” because it was multiple short instances of following.

And not even realize that the two arguments are mutually exclusive.

• sundance says:

It’s like “Climate Change”, if it’s hot it’s because of Global Warming, if it’s cold it’s because of Global Warming…… All events reconcile simultaneously. Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

• Lou says:

I don’t think the GZ issue should be a right/left issue, but a right/wrong issue. it was wrong of Trayvon to assault a stranger and continue to pummel him. It was right for George to defend himself so he didn’t have to become a vegetable all his life. btw, I do believe fossil fuels have an effect on our ozone layer, and we need to rely on a source of energy that doesn’t deplete it. both parties though are bought out by the oil companies though as well.

• eastern2western says:

Lets take the political part out of it because dershowitz is a huge liberal who is against gun ownership and he is one of the first ones who denounce the whole case as a political witch hunt.

• sundance says:

You cannot take the “political part out of it”, the entire case *IS* political. Period.

The progressive left is aligned against GZ, the political right is more apt to advocate for him. Period.

Progressives are the lowest form of scum in the universe. They are the root reason, the origin of the cancer, that infects and destroys everything of foundational value.

• eastern2western says:

I consider my self to be a progressive left, but I still think zimmerman is innocent because I do not believe zimmerman was ever capable of out running martin.

• howie says:

Really? If so he is guilty. Because he is he. Progressive left has no concept of innocecne that I can see, Unless…what?

• howie says:

Now. I am curious.How could a progressive leftist consider the facts? They do not fit the progressive leftist template. Or is there a progressive leftist template? Ahhh Dunno. Are you really?
                I can’t imagine. Just cause he can’t out run him? You are abandoning your principles. Con is a black chile.

16. Is Serino still with SPD?
    One of Baez’s current clients is former Sanford police Officer Chris Serino, who investigated the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in the days following the confrontation with George Zimmerman in February 2012. Jose Baez answers your questions, talks Zimmerman case, http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2013/1/23/jose_baez_interview_.html (last visited Jan. 23, 2013).

17. arkansasmimi says:

My 3 yr grandson:Mimi get on your computer i want to see the “wolf and candle”
    Mimi: HUH????
    For the life of me I had NO IDEA what he was talking about! I thought hmm must be some game or cartoon. He went on to play. I thought I would read at the TH for a few. Still not realizing, I began to read here. He comes to show me something and SQUEELS … YOU FIND IT! WOLF AND CANDLE PAGE! Made me laugh soo hard! See little ears and EYES see whats up! Just wanted to share :).

18. howie says:

Who is the scheme team? Starting from the top?
    POTUS-Obama
    AG-US-Holder
    Governor of Fla.-Scott
    AG of Fla.-Bondi
    SP appointed by Gov. of Fl.-Corey
    DOJ/CRS
    Local Judge-Lester
    Crumpster’s
    Media court jesters

Well guess the odds are stacked.

Last resort.
    Jury.

19. eastern2western says:

has dd been deposed yet? If 6 and 13 have already been deposed, am I right to assume that 8 is already done? Do they do it by the order of the numbers or are they saving the best for the last?

• ejarra says:

The witness numbers strictly are in alphabetical order. I believe up to W21? or thereabouts. In order of importance, I would put DD last, or #1 depending on your point of view, even after Sybrina and Tracy. They should soon be deposing Brandi and Chad soon. I wouldn’t be surprised if Austin and Serena were the mysterious Ws that were done just recently.

• ejarra says:

Err… Serena not. I meant Sienna.

• howie says:

My hope is that the depo’s will run the state off. Kine like a reverse RICO.

• jello333 says:

That’s what I expect. I simply don’t see how they can allow Crump or Dee Dee to talk. They would implicate way too many people.

• jordan2222 says:

reverse RICO? Holy cow.

Sometimes you are too much howie

• howie says:

Well I always have been. But now I am becoming even more dangerous. As i learn about how law works.. Every week. It is invigorating. And this case…is gonna be a “landmark.” Omara is a lucky son of a gun. By reverse RICO I mean that the defense discovery will expose patterns. Of conspiracy.

• howie says:

Let me go further. It seems the defense is reversing roles with the state. I don’t know if that makes sense to most.

• LetJusticePrevail says:

It makes perfect sense. As in: the defense is being forced to do the job that the STATE should be doing, in regards to investigation what has gone on during this persecution.

• howie says:

Now. We are getting to the point. The defense discovery. Like a real grand jury investigating a conspiracy of criminals. I am glad you see what I have been thinking. It is deep and complicated. A reversal of roles. To find truth. I doubt that makes sense to many people.

• jello333 says:

And it’s even beyond that. Now the prosecution is quite literally on the defensive… and not just regarding the facts which will determine George’s guilt/innocence. It’s more than that. The prosecution is now on the defensive regarding THEIR OWN well-being. Some of them (and I’m including Crump, Jackson, etc) could very well be on the verge of finding THEMSELVES in need of a criminal defense attorney.

• arkansasmimi says:

does to me! Excited for you and your school!!!

• jello333 says:

Nah, the numbers have nothing to do with it. And as for MOM/West deposing Dee Dee… I’d say no way. They have NOT gotten to her yet. In fact, if I’m right, I doubt they will EVER talk to her.

They can, and will.

• tara says:

I believe they will too. She’s very valuable. Prosecution’s alleged star witness actually helps the defense. She provided some useful info … that Trademark initiated the verbal confrontation with GZ, and that Trademark had been “right by” Brandy’s apartment yet a “couple minutes” later was at the sidewalk T. Also, the inconsistencies between the statements of DD1 and DD2 are notable. She also had plenty to say on the internet (we think!) which is of value to the defense. In fact, she’s so good for the defense I can’t even see how she could possibly benefit the prosecution.

• jello333 says:

You guys! You’re missing my point! ;)

My point has nothing to do with the defense WANTING to question Dee Dee. OF COURSE they do…. I’m sure they’re salivating at the very thought. No, what I mean is the prosecution will, in my opinion, do everything in their power to make sure MOM/West do NOT get a chance to talk to her. And yes, I know what that will mean… I know where that will lead.

• LetJusticePrevail says:

They don’t want to talk to her OR Crump until they have Matt Gutman’s recording. I hope they didn’t wait too long to go after it. If ABC stonewalls on this…

• arkansasmimi says:

I agree. They will depo her and Chump too lol. No doubt about it. IMHO And after they get the stuff from ABC/Gutman. Gonna be so good

20. tara says:

Admins, I sent email to you. Maybe something you already know, but I’m not assuming anything these days. :)

21. howie says:

Looks to me like it will come down to a trial. ( as Omara ha said from the start) maybe he knows. So, as another lawyer (Baez) said it will be decided by jury selection. The state won’t stop no matter what now.

22. howie says:

The idea is to seek the truth of the matter.

I want the truth.

• LetJusticePrevail says:

The truth won’t require a trial. It can be discovered just fine at the immunity hearing!

• Chip Bennett says:

…which is why a Nelson ruling that is anything other than granting immunity will be easy to overturn on appeal: because all findings of fact will weigh in Zimmerman’s favor.

• eastern2western says:

the aa community will have their riots until there is a guilty verdict on zimmerman. In the rodney king trial, the riots started after a no-guilty verdict from the state court. eventually, I believe it was the federal court’s guilty verdict that finally calm the fire down. Lets be honest in here, corey was appointed to sacrafice zimmerman for the masses and she will not stop until there is a guilty verdict.

23. eastern2western says:

dd is the lynch pin of the whole case. If the defense expose dd as a creation of emergency or simply she was coached by crump, the case will not continue because the state only has mama sabrina left and all parites involved in the creation of the mythical dd will be running towards the border of mexico.

24. eastern2western says:

almost 9 months since the first bond hearing, everything we have seen helps zimmerman. However, corey sold some bs to crump that evidence will come pieces by pieces, but what else is there to actually prove a 2nd degree murder.
    1) martin was basically beating zimmerman like a pinata until zimmerman had to shoot him. This is an undeniable fact because all of the martin lawyers have admitted a fight occured. Just based on this part, there is sufficient evidence to prove self defense.
    2) I do not understand this whole who is the initial aggressor argument because it is total bs. The law in florida allows the initial aggressor to claim self defense as long as the initial aggressor withdraws from the conflict. In this case, the state can not even prove zimmerman is the initial aggressor which makes the case even much weaker.
    3) the whole broken nose argument is even much more comical because zimmerman received other injuries besides a broken nost that night, but is there any media reporting his other injuries or they are currently hiring cgi experts trying to prove the photos are fake. Complete waste of tax payer’s money. basically we have photos of zimmerman’s injuries both in front and on the back, but the stupid civil rights organizations are still hanging on to saint trayvon images. what if that guy does not have an x ray of his broken nose because he did not have insurance to pay for the x rays or seeing a specialist, there were plenty of other people who saw him covered in blood. who cares because he is not color enough to be protected by the naacp, rainbow organization or any other civil rights organizations out there who only protect their own people.

25. arkansasmimi says:

LMBO this dude is an IDIOT!
    Frederick Leatherman says:
    January 23, 2013 at 2:52 pm
    n my next post I will discuss the issues Judge Nelson would have to consider in determining whether to grant a motion to withdraw by defense counsel.

• arkansasmimi says:

AS in MOM requesting to withdraw as GZ Attny! Shaking my head! RIGHT!

• tara says:

What ? Where did that come from ???

• sundance says:

Calling that guy an idiot is an insult to idiots. :(

• eastern2western says:

these people are actually super geniuses in their own world.

• arkansasmimi says:

I agree SD :( but I didnt want to use an uglier world

• jello333 says:

Wow. I just read his post about “the wheels falling off” the defense team’s train. Just… wow. I don’t know enough about Freddy to say which is true, but it seems to me he’s either 1) clinically insane, at least to some extent, or 2) very, very manipulative to even his very own supporters and fans. If he really believes what he’s saying, he seriously needs help. But I think maybe he knows exactly what he’s doing. He knows that the anti-GZ crowd is getting really demoralized, which is gonna hurt his own website. No doubt traffic will drop dramatically once they come to admit that the case is a lost cause. So maybe he’s just working to keep morale up? Like I say, if it’s not that… the guy is really a head case.

26. arkansasmimi says:

I wonder how many people paid $50 ea to see TrayMom and TrayDad and Chump? They gave a $1000 scholarship away.

• jello333 says:

Was it just one? I thought there was a pic with four(?) recipients. But even so, even if it was four or more (x $1,000), that’s still nothing compared to what they’ve raked in on their Trashcan Tours. In fact, they probably made enough money on just the scholarship event itself to cover the awards. Pretty slick, eh?

(Oh, and never mind the fact that $1,000 doesn’t help much considering the overall cost of college now.)

• arkansasmimi says:

Oh, maybe I misunderstood. I thought was one scholarship. Maybe its going to a student who may not gonna be in school long? Oh that was bad. Taking my slap on the wrist now. :)

• jello333 says:

No, you were right. I just found it: One award to one student (a guy named Sylvester). So, they charge $50 per person, and it looked like they had at least 100 people there; maybe closer to 200. So they may have raked in anywhere from $5,000 to $10,000 for a few hours “work”. And they give away $1,000 of that… while naturally getting praised and supported for their selfless cause. How nice. So even THIS — which of course really is helping that one kid to some extent — still appears to be a money-making scheme.

These people are good… really good.

• LittleLaughter says:

They do not have to be that good; they just need enough dumb people to buy into their farce. And, after the recent election, I’d say they have quite a large pool to draw from.

27. eastern2western says:

I get a feeling that o’mara really wants to pass out trayvon’s schools because he probably can not stand all of these negative campaigns the martins are still running. especially sabrina fulton because she still claims zimmerman as the initial aggressor.

• LittleLaughter says:

Sabrina is so in love with her new lifestyle, and her role as both victim and the new Rosa Parks, that even in the sinlight of the full truth, she cannot stop herself. She is completely enamored with herself.

• eastern2western says:

they all went from t-shirts and jeans to designer suits and new hair cuts.

• LittleLaughter says:

Lots of high profile articles and TV talk shows to slobber all over them as well.

• jello333 says:

If I had the money, and had a radio webcast or something, I’d offer Tracy and Sybrina a good sum — say $10,000 or more — to come on my show. They would have to agree to stay on at least an hour, and answer every single question I put to them. And NO CRUMP to interrupt and help them along. They wouldn’t even have to agree to be “truthful”. Just listen to my questions, and try to answer. I’d take care of the rest.

• LetJusticePrevail says:

Sounds like the deal that Dr Phil must have offered to Mark Osterman!

• jello333 says:

If we’re talking about the “ambush” aspect of that interview, yeah… I could do that. ;) It may not be a nice thing to do, but under the circumstances, I wouldn’t feel a bit guilty about it. After what Tracy and Sybrina (along with their buddies) have done, I’ve got no sympathy left for them. Actually though, maybe “Doctor” Phil himself will agree to be interviewed? Hmm… somehow I doubt it.

But speaking of why Mark and Sondra went on that show. I didn’t feel at the time, and I still don’t feel that money was a prime motivating factor. I really think their main purpose was, as they said, to try to “set the record straight” about George. Of course it didn’t work out that way, but I think that was more because of their naivete than anything else. Mark and Sondra apparently TRUSTED Phil…. HUGE mistake. So do I think Mark was hoping his appearance would help book sales? Yeah. Do I think he wanted to show the world what a good and loyal friend he was, and how IMPORTANT he was to this case (in other words, that he was something of a “hero”)? Yeah. But I really think his main motivation was a misguided attempt to “help” George. After all the guy and his family really DID endanger themselves by taking in George in the weeks following the shooting. That’s not a small thing.

• nomatter_nevermind says:

What about the interview was an ambush?

• hooson1st says:

Osterman was well-intentioned but naive, kinda like GZ. The problem is when someone is in the position that GZ is in, i.e. prior to trial or resolution, it is not the time for friends to go out publishing books.

This was an unfortunate mistake.

Totally agree.

• jordan2222 says:

Neither his book nor the interview helped George in any way.

• Lou says:

I disagree.

• Lou says:

I think the Osterman’s did well, and it will eventiually show Alicia Martin as a liar. it’s just a matter of time. the interview will possibly pan out for George in the end, and I see two mistakes the prosecution made.
                    1. Alicia said Trayvon could have easily been pushed off of George,
                    2. Tray dad then told the story of how Scrawny Tray pulled his father out of the house after playing football all day.

The Osterman’s did very well, but just were too nice. They stuck to their guns also with all the pressure against them. I liked it when Mark said I’d defend my family, and Dr. Phil tried to attack that.
                    the biggest mistake Mark made was being filmed walking around with an exposed gun in a holster which is illegal for the common person in Florida. Mark was not on his guard, and if you want to win an argument you have to make counteraccusations and Mark did not. Mr. Nice Guy never wns.

• jello333 says:

Another problem was the editing. Justfacts says that a lot of stuff was left out, and some even rearranged before the show aired. I have a feeling that Phil was in on those editing sessions. I guess he was nice to the Ostermans before filming, but then did the 2-face shuffle when the cameras rolled.

• eastern2western says:

from the little cuts I saw, I believe the show was edited to present the ostermans as a gun toting nut. the whole marc osterman walking around with a gun was done with a low angle and with with reddish tint for the background and western music. there were certain parts were cut out to actually stop patricia from indicting trayvon. I remember phil asked patricia about trayvon’s weight, patricia claimed trayvon was all skins and bones and she was stopped by phil before she could go on any longer. In the show, she also stated trayvon was on top of zimmerman and blamed zimmerman for not doing something else besides shooting him. I trully feel like patricia was the real mother in trayvon’s life instead of sabrina and she probably did not found out about her man’s fiancee till trayvon’s death.

• jello333 says:

“I trully feel like patricia [Alicia] was the real mother in trayvon’s life instead of sabrina”

Oh yeah, I have little doubt about that. Which makes it just that much more suspicious that they’ve kept her locked in a basement somewhere (aside from the Phil show).

• justfactsplz says:

The Ostermans did not take any money from Dr. Phil. They did not want it to be said they were paid for an interview about their friend.

• dmoseylou says:

I am sure we will never again see Traymom in those purple striped pants that she wore to the Presser with Cutcher. Or another ratty T-shirt on Tray-non-Dad.

28. dmoseylou says:

“She is completely enamored with herself.”

…and designer clothes, jetting cross-country, London, Tavern on the Green $100.00 meals, awards, awards, and more awards. And most importantly, $$$! Lots and lots of $$$!

• LittleLaughter says:

Notice the little smile on TrayDad’s face. Personally, I could not have stood there with a straight face either. Imagine…standing there holding freaking trash cans I expected others to fill with money, as I stood there with my ex-whatever, pretending to be a unit while passing off this pathetic farce of a conjured up story.

• dmoseylou says:

I am not a vindictive person, but I truly hope that those 2 “parents” are exposed for the liars and race-baiters that they are, along with the rest of the Scheme Team.

• ftsk420 says:

I remember reading many stories about when parents loose a child they will blame each other. They don’t seem to blame each other they only blame everyone else which to me is a sure sign of guilt. What I can’t understand is what is the big deal with Tracy he’s got all sorts of different women who know about each other but don’t seem to care. I feel bad for Trayvon.

• Lou says:

in the end, I hope all the pro-black organizations could be taken down and seen as hate groups, so then people can be truly equal.