01-20 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

Use this thread as an open thread just for Zimmerman Case stuff. A place to just dump, collect, or discuss general information about the Trayvon Martin VS George Zimmerman Case.

“The sensationalized, fact-deficient coverage of this case has achieved the
desired results. The networks got their ratings. The politicians got their
talking points. And if it means innocent people get caught in the middle of the
racial enmity they’ve fomented, obviously it’s considered acceptable collateral
damage.
Congratulations, geniuses. Job well done. Jim Treacher, The DC Trawler

REMINDER – Please WATCH THE TONE and CONTENT of Commentary. Please be respectful, courteous and considerate of other readers and contributors. Please avoid hatespeak, angry rhetoric, vulgarity, personal attacks and condescension. If you wish to engage in vitriolic, racist, or bitter angry rhetoric, there are alternative sites on the internet more than welcoming to such considerations. But not here. Thank You.

This entry was posted in George Zimmerman Open Thread, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

261 Responses to 01-20 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

1. akathesob says:

Good night and God Bless the Treepers…

2. eastern2western says:

I am surprise crump is not packing for the bahamas at this point. did that guy read west’s subpeona. 12 minute recording from a 26 minute phone call. come on man, the missing 13 minutes is probably crump yelling at dd for being a bad actress and dd crying for having a bad memory. even nixon had the smarts to run before the congress could prosecute him, but trump is still hanging around with sabrina and still hoping to impeach the syg law. the sad part is zimmerman is not going to use the syg law because he had no chance to escape.

3. rumpole2 says:

Daily Daft Posts From Justarse Quest

Even though some concede that Bernie has shown NO EVIDENCE.. they still maintain that Zimmerman is guilty?

They have faith? Is this a Quest for justice, or a Religion and a Quest for The Holy Grail :D

This is Malicious Wilful Ignorance?

Random Topics

Daydream Believers

• nomatter_nevermind says:

Rumpole, how do you find this stuff? I can’t find any Zimmerman discussion at JusticeQuest.

• libtardh8r says:

As I understand it, JQ does not allow non-members access their “Trayvon Zone”. According to Rumpole’s previous posts he was a member at JQ (and the most prolific poster on the site, IIRC), but was banned along with everyone else who hadn’t drank the Scheme Team’s Kool-Aid. Rumpole has let it be known that he still has access to JQ via an unnamed source.

• Websleuths, which is similar to JQ, completely shut down their GZ TM forums. Makes me wonder if they were threatened by the scheme team.

• jello333 says:

Yep. I should have just lurked there, and maybe I’d still be able to see what’s going on. But alas… I too was banned. ;) And it wasn’t like I was nasty to those people or anything. Overall I was perfectly civilized, even friendly at most times. Oh well. I haz a sad. :(

• rumpole2 says:

You were a saint. Courteous and well behaved.

You were banned for your opinion and not your forum etiquette.

They still to this day have an entire FORUM dedicated to their old forum “Websleuths” and what bad people they were. Tyrants who did not allow people to post at other forums!! :D
            WS tyrants were mild by comparison to JQ

:D
          I could tell you how I get info at JQ…. but then I’d have to shoot you :)
          To be fair… I was banned over a game before GZ case came up.
          But I have provided a haven for bullied and banned JQ peeps. I do have a LOT of friends and contacts at JQ *wink*

• rumpole2 says:

They have hidden the TM forum, making it accessible to Members only. They have done this with other cases, clearly they are ashamed.
        It is still there under “Crimes Against Children”… so mis-filed from the outset. That area used to be for the real and particular cases involving people in authority praying on children.. child abuse/paedophilia by parents, teachers etc BULLYING was a big subsection… ironic since the posters and site Madam engage in bullying of posters who don’t agree with them.
        Rather than “clean up their act” they have chosen to hide. Very strange for a “True Crime Forum”. They claim all sorts of noble motives such as posting public information about cases, “supporting victims” etc. At times they even have the delusion that they are solving cases and have information that LE and/or the prosecution need to see. (They never support defence)
        So it is bizarre that they chose to hide themselves away on this case (and some others).

As far as finding a Daily Daft Post… it’s not hard because EVERY post is daft. The odd rational person who posted there in the past has been bullied and/or banned, so it’s undiluted , over-proof, Trayvonite delusional crap now.

• janc1955 says:

Unlike many others, I’ve managed to escape being banned. I can log in and read/post whenever I want. I read over there every now and then, but I never post. And I can only read maybe a page of Trayvon thread posts before I can’t stand it. The people posting there are truly a mean, pathetic bunch. Have to wonder if there was just a natural falling off of interest from others who were once regulars, or if people started getting nervous when GZ & co. filed suit against ABC …

• raiikun says:

Wow, I wonder if she even realized that she just acknowledged that there is no proof of George being the aggressor.

• howie says:

They can’t even prove he was negligent or unreasonable prior to being attacked.. Much less criminal. I don’t think the state has even attempted to claim that T-con did not attack George. They will stipulate that..

• jacob says:

George “Mr.Fog” Zimmerman only chance is for MOM to keep him off the stand. Poll 1000 Deense Attorneys I bet 1000 would keep George “Mr.Fog” Zimmerman off he Stand.

As for evidence, Not sure what you call it, But Mr.”TheFog” Zimmerman shows a pattern of untruthfulness. Perhaps you can enlighten me, why he told his friends he graduated from college. They threw a biig party for him. He deceived 25 of his friends. There’s a pattern, now is that evidence? Is the court ALLOWED to prove GZ tells lots of lies?

• mung says:

Yet there is plenty of evidence that you are a troll with no clue about the law or this case. All you know is you hate someone because someone told you they were bad. I don’t care if anyone believes a single word that George says, the state has no case at all and the amount of reasonable doubt in every theory brought up by the Trayvonites is overwhelming. There is simply nothing that anyone can prove that goes against what George has said happened.

• jello333 says:

Here’s what I’ve believed since almost the start. It’s a twist on the “beyond a reasonable doubt” standard: Even if it was reversed, and it was the defense (in this case, George) that had to prove they were NOT guilty, and they had to do that to a “beyond a reasonable doubt” level… even if that’s the way the system was set up, George would STILL win. Yep. It’s clear that George is INNOCENT, beyond a reasonable doubt.

• Chip Bennett says:

Absolutely and utterly irrelevant. In order to convict, the State must provide evidence to refute Zimmerman’s events of that night. And in fact, Zimmerman need not even take the stand. The State has concocted a fairy tale about profiling, pursuing, and hunting down in cold blood. The burden of proof lies with the State to provide evidence to prove this fairy tale; not the other way around.

• jacob says:

“Further: the State is already on record, in court stating that they have no evidence to refute Zimmerman’s testimony of that night’s events.”

Prove this, direct me to websites..

• Chip Bennett says:

I’m glad you asked!

Zimmerman bond hearing transcript. Read the link for the whole thing. Here’s the money shot [emphasis added]:

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: So do you know who started the fight?

GILBREATH: Do I know?

O’MARA: Right.

GILBREATH: No.

O’MARA: Do you have any evidence that supports who may have started the fight?

GILBREATH: No.

O’MARA: Mr. Zimmerman gave a statement that very night, did he not?

GILBREATH: Yes.

O’MARA: And within that statement, he said that he saw somebody, he was concerned, he got out of his car, he called non-emergency, and began to go towards the person. Is that paraphrasing but pretty correct so far?

GILBREATH: Paraphrasing, yes.

O’MARA: Ok. And if I go wrong, stop me and let me know where I wrong.

GILBREATH: I will.

O’MARA: And then he said he went back around and went towards his car, did he not? In his statement.

GILBREATH: In his statement after he was told not to talk by the dispatcher.

O’MARA: Got you.

GILBREATH: He says that he continued on to find a street sign and then went back to his car.

O’MARA: So he said before he knew anyone else saw or did not see what had happened, he gave a statement saying he went back to his car, correct?

GILBREATH: No. Towards his car.

O’MARA: Sorry. You’re right. He went towards his car. Seemingly away from Mr. Martin, though, correct?

GILBREATH: That part of the interview I don’t recall because I don’t know that he indicated where Martin was.

O’MARA: Did he tell you who started the fight? Did he give you any indication what happened?

GILBREATH: No.

O’MARA: Not you. I apologize. Are you aware of any information of the statements that he had given regarding that?

GILBREATH: Yes.

O’MARA: Ok. And in those statements that you’re aware of and were part of your foundation for coming up with this probable cause affidavit, what did he tell the officers?

GILBREATH: That he was the victim in this, and that it was Martin that confronted him and assaulted him.

O’MARA: When did he say that? When was the first in relation to when the event happened. When did he say that?

GILBREATH: The initial interview that was conducted at Sanford Police Department.

O’MARA: How long after the event?

GILBREATH: Within an hour and a half.

O’MARA: Had if been disclosed before he made that statement any information about what other evidence the police had gathered regarding this investigation?

GILBREATH: You mean to him? O’MARA: Yes.

GILBREATH: Not to my knowledge.

O’MARA: Would it be safe to assume then in giving him, and him giving that statement to the police wherein he said one, “I turned around and went back to my car”; and two, that he did not start the fight and that he was assaulted by Mr. Martin. When he gave that statement, did he have any indication that there were or were not half a dozen witnesses who saw the whole thing?

GILBREATH: I have no knowledge of that. I don’t know what —

O’MARA: any insight you can give us as to —

(CROSSTALK)

GILBREATH: I have no indication what he picked up from other officers at the scene. I know from reading reports there were witnesses gathered around while he was still at the scene. And this was prior to their having statements taken from them. So I don’t know what he picked up from overheard conversations.

O’MARA: That statement that he had given you — sorry, law enforcement that day, that we just talked about, turning around and that he was assaulted, do you have any evidence in your investigation to date that specifically contradicts either of those two pieces of evidence that were in his statement given several hours after the event?

GILBREATH: Which two?

O’MARA: That he turned back to his car. We’ll start with that one.

GILBREATH: I have nothing to indicate he did not or did not to that.

O’MARA: My question was do you have any evidence to contradict or that conflicts with his contention given before he knew any of the evidence that would conflict with the fact that he stated I walked back to my car?

GILBREATH: No.

O’MARA: No evidence. Correct?

GILBREATH: Understanding — are you talking about at that point in time?

O’MARA: Since. Today. Do you have any evidence that conflicts with his suggestion that he had turned around and went back to his car?

GILBREATH: Other than his statement, no.

O’MARA: Any evidence that conflicts with that.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: He answered it. He said no.

O’MARA: Any evidence that conflicts any eyewitnesses, anything that conflicts with the contention that Mr. Martin assaulted first?

GILBREATH: That contention that was given to us by him, other than filling in the figures being one following or chasing the other one, as to who threw the first blow, no.

• jacob says:

I remember that exchange quite well. MOM hinges everythng on GZ story being truthful.
                  All defense witnesses have a story. So what if we believed them all. Who would be in jail?

Up until the time the first witness heard or saw something, The only evidence we have are the 911 calls and DeeDee phone call time event and maybe possible video. GZ’s story is not evidence. My Opinion.

It’s the obligation of Law enforcement to verify it. And They came up short. WITH GEORGE’S HELP. They gave him plenty of chances. After all the “I don’t knows”.

• Chip Bennett says:

GZ’s story is not evidence. My Opinion.

The burden of proof lies with the State, not with the defendant. The State bears the burden of presenting evidence that proves their allegations against the defendant.

FULLSTOP.

Zimmerman doesn’t have to prove anything. Zimmerman could be lying through his teeth, but the law is very clear that, unless the State has evidence to refute Zimmerman’s testimony, his testimony must be taken as truthful. Why? Because he has the constitutionally protected presumption of innocence.

Now, if you want to present evidence that materially refutes Zimmerman’s testimony regarding what transpired that night, please present it. (And be sure to copy BDLR; at this point, I’m fairly certain he’s downright desparate for such evidence.)

• mung says:

You have totally missed the point. The state has nothing to contradict the statement George made from day one. In order to get a conviction they need to prove that George committed second degree murder beyond a reasonable doubt. Since they can’t even prove that the incident didn’t happen exactly the way George said it did, how on earth can they prove beyond reasonable doubt that it meets the murder 2 statutes?

That aside, even if George’s story is not in the picture, there is overwhelming evidence and witness testimony that says it was pure self defense.

• brutalhonesty says:

yup, they are all paid trolls reading the julison script. ” GZ’s story is not evidence” is a claim I have seen all the hard core traybots make over and over. “gz said isnt evidence” and they they want their cake and eat it too “gzs own words will hang him” well which is it?

• jello333 says:

Wrong. Whatever George said is PRESUMED TO BE TRUE. That is, unless and until other evidence shows otherwise. In this courtroom exchange, Gilbreath admitted, under oath, that he had no evidence to show that George’s statements were false. Therefore, BY LAW, George’s statements are considered to be true.

• jello333 says:

But during an algebra quiz in his second semester of 8th grade, George was caught passing answers back and forth to a friend! Explain THAT, Zimbot!

• mung says:

I heard he farted in church once.

• rumpole2 says:

I heard that… but the case got thrown out.
                  LE failed to collect a sample of the pong for analysis and DNA matching.
                  Apparently Bakerprune was in Church for the same sermon …. she has previous (is a well known “wind breaker”)….so there is a strong circumstantial case it was her.
                  Certainly “reasonable doubt” as far as pining the pong on George goes.

• LetJusticePrevail says:

I thought it was Nancy Grace who did that. No, wait… she did that on Dancing With the Stars…

• justfactsplz says:

At the time of that party George was not aware that he was one credit short of graduation.

• John Galt says:

Z having an errant graduation party has a snowball’s chance of being admitted. Permissible impeachment of witness credibility by evidence of specific prior bad acts is very limited.

• jello333 says:

Are you serious? I had heard a little about this supposed “party fraud” before, but it sounded so stupid I didn’t even bother to see what it was really about. So that’s it? He expected to graduate on a certain date, but turns out there was some miscalculations, and so he was a little premature? And these idiots use THAT against George? Seriously? Wow…

• justfactsplz says:

I am serious. It’s just like everything else concerning George. They make it out to be something it’s not. They make it sound like he deceived his friends and that just plain down right was not true.

• libby says:

They make it seem like George had only one credit as opposed to being one credit shy of completing the graduation requirements

• Sharon says:

Crap…I’m going to warn our grandson who’s leaving for basic training/Army next month….that the fact that he came up short a couple of credits just before high school graduation, and he had to do a 6 week summer course to get his diploma actually has terribly serious consequences FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE!

He must NEVER defend his own life. He must let someone kill him if they want to, because if he defends his life at the cost of theirs, the fact that he actually opened our graduation card and cashed the check, constitutes deliberate deception on his part, which means he does not deserve to live.

Sure glad I found this out. I’ll get in touch to warn him asap.

:D
                Yep.
                Once a credit misser.. always a credit misser… can’t believe a word they say..

• arkansasmimi says:

What about TM missing so many days and his 3rd suspension in as many months. Yet the other day media story about TrayFam giving out scholarship in TM name, and how THIS was to be the yr TM graduated and persuded his college dreams. Bahahaha

• WeeWeed says:

Whatever, just tell him NOT to get out of the car, no matter what he sees!!!

• justfactsplz says:

It happens more than you would think. I moved to Florida in the middle of my sophmore year and make out my schedule each year with the counselor. Eight weeks before graduation I was informed I was one credit short. I had to take a mail order course to graduate on time.

• janc1955 says:

Now, if he was only truant 53 days and suspended 3 times in one year, well, that’s a different story. That makes him a “normal teenage boy” who clearly majored in cheerfulness. Tell him to skip right over his stint in the Army and head directly to astronaut camp.

• libby says:

Why do schools allow a person to graduate before they have completed their course work? if it was such a terrible thing to have a graduation party before completing your coursework, then schools wouldnt allow people to walk through the graduation ceremony without all graduation requiremnts having been completed.
              Why do schools allow people to do this? Hmm, so they all graduate together even if they still have a few credits to complete (the biggest graduation ceremony in most schools is only once a year)

• howie says:

I am glad you brought that up. We need a human test dummy for our CTH research. We will first smash you in the nose and break it. Then we will bash your head on the cement several times, testing your memory after every two bashes, till you bleed in the correct way. After that we will give you a field sobriety test and a memory test. I hope you will volunteer.

Hi!

• eastern2western says:

are you gaylord fogger?

• Cupcake says:

“They threw a biig party for him. He deceived 25 of his friends. There’s a pattern, now is that evidence? Is the court ALLOWED to prove GZ tells lots of lies?”

Jacob: Are you serious? That is really grasping. So, you’ve never heard of people having/throwing graduation parties for people who are are a credit or two short of college graduation? I have, many times!! When I graduated with my undergrad and my Master’s degree there were several of my classmates who said they were “graduating” but were one class shy of meeting their degree requirements, but still celebrated their graduation due to it being the end of the semester and that is when they preferred to celebrate or it was convenient for their families to attend or because they were fulfilling their final course by taking a CLEP exam or something. Over the years I’ve celebrated graduations with people who were not quite done with all their credits, or something they thought they were done but then found out they weren’t due to misadvisement regarding their coursework needed to graduate, but they still had a party, and finished up their credits later!

I work at a college, and this happens quite a bit. Wow……having a graduation party whenever you want is not “pattern” of deceit…..it HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!

• Chip Bennett says:

I’ll repost my RT reply here:

…maybe the prosecution doesn’t care that Trayvon confronted GZ – since by that point, Trayvon had good reason to be frightened out of his mind when he realizes that GZ has exited his truck and is now looking for him, so he decides to stand his ground.

I don’t think Teeto understands the statutory meaning of “stand your ground.” Perhaps, at some point prior to the one-year anniversary of the incident, these folks will actually read the statutes. To that end, let’s have a look, shall we?

776.012 – Use of force in defense of a person

A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:
      (1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or
      (2) Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013.

776.013 applies to home invasions; so we ignore it here. So let’s move on to the money quote:

a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if…He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony;

Conditions under which the use of deadly force is legally justified:

1. A person reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death to himself or another
      2. A person reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent great bodily harm to himself or another
      3. To prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony

It is important here to note that the “stand your ground” clause (“and does not have a duty to retreat”) applies explicitly to the use of lethal force in self-defense. Contrast these two clauses:

Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when…

…and…

However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if…

The so-called “stand your ground” clause was explicitly and intentionally added to the justification for use of *deadly* force in self-defense. Thus, to claim that Martin “stood his ground” is to claim that Martin was justified in the use of lethal force in self-defense.

Back to Teeto:

…Trayvon had good reason to be frightened out of his mind when he realizes that GZ has exited his truck and is now looking for him…

There isn’t an honest police department, prosecutor, judge, or jury that would say that Zimmerman exiting his truck and “looking for” Martin would result in Martin *reasonably* believing that Zimmerman’s actions constituted imminent death or great bodily harm to, or the imminent commission of a forcible felony against, Martin.

Zimmerman getting out of his truck and “looking for” Martin simply does not meet the legal standard necessary to justify the forcible felony that Martin committed against Zimmerman.

Note, this would be a good time to bring up the statutory definition of “forcible felony”:

776.08 Forcible felony

“Forcible felony” means treason; murder; manslaughter; sexual battery; carjacking; home-invasion robbery; robbery; burglary; arson; kidnapping; aggravated assault; aggravated battery; aggravated stalking; aircraft piracy; unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb; and any other felony which involves the use or threat of physical force or violence against any individual.

And here is the statutory definition of “aggravated battery”:

784.045 Aggravated battery

(1)(a) A person commits aggravated battery who, in committing battery:
      1. Intentionally or knowingly causes great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement; or
      2. Uses a deadly weapon.
      (b) A person commits aggravated battery if the person who was the victim of the battery was pregnant at the time of the offense and the offender knew or should have known that the victim was pregnant.

And the statutory definition of “battery”:

784.03 Battery; felony battery

(1)(a) The offense of battery occurs when a person:
      1. Actually and intentionally touches or strikes another person against the will of the other; or
      2. Intentionally causes bodily harm to another person.
      (b) Except as provided in subsection (2), a person who commits battery commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
      (2) A person who has one prior conviction for battery, aggravated battery, or felony battery and who commits any second or subsequent battery commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. For purposes of this subsection, “conviction” means a determination of guilt that is the result of a plea or a trial, regardless of whether adjudication is withheld or a plea of nolo contendere is entered.

So, Cliff’s notes version: if you strike someone, you have committed battery. If you strike someone with the intent to cause great bodily harm, you have committed felony aggravated battery.

A reasonable person would conclude that the beating Martin administered to Zimmerman that night constituted the latter: felony aggravated battery.

Back to Teeto:

…maybe the prosecution doesn’t care that Trayvon confronted GZ…

But the prosecution very much *should* care whether or not Martin was the initial aggressor. Why? Roll tape on the statutes:

776.041 Use of force by aggressor

The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:
      (1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or
      (2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
      (a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or
      (b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

Under the assumption that Martin was the initial aggressor, Martin cannot claim to have “stood his ground” – i.e. used lethal force in lieu of retreating – unless one of the following conditions apply:

1. In response to Martin’s provocation, Zimmerman used such force against Martin that Martin reasonably believed he was in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm, AND:
      2. Martin exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of deadly force; OR
      3. Martin withdrew in good faith from physical contact, and indicated clearly that he desired to withdraw and terminate the use of force

In order to prove the first condition, the prosecution would have to prove that Zimmerman used sufficient force against Martin that Martin would have reasonably believed he was in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm. Unfortunately for the prosecution, Martin evinced absolutely no signs whatsoever that Zimmerman so much as *touched* Martin.

In order to prove the second condition, the prosecution would have to prove that Martin made a good-faith effort to withdraw from physical contact and to terminate the use of force. Unfortunately for the prosecution, at least one witness testified that, with Zimmerman on the ground and screaming for help, Martin continued to beat Zimmerman, even after the witness told him to stop. Not only did Martin not make any effort to withdraw from the conflict, but he defiantly *continued* the conflict, even in the presence of eye-witnesses.

The bottom line is this: had the police arrived 90 seconds earlier, Martin would be alive, and would have been arrested for felony aggravated battery against Zimmerman. And Martin would have absolutely no grounds to claim that his use of force, including lethal force, was justified as self-defense.

As I commented at RT… great post. Thanks, Chip
        I appreciate the time and effort that goes into a detailed, comprehensive post like that.

• John Galt says:

But he didna hafta git oudda cawr.

:D
          The Traybots should use that as their new mob Siggy line
          They really need to drive that point home….. it’s the only one they have.

• jello333 says:

There was some crazy video, with a crazy woman talking to a crowd. I think she may have been Crazy Mary’s mom, but not sure. Anyway, she said the dispatcher ordered George “to not approach Trayvon, but he did anyway.” And when she says that, the crowd starts chanting, “Do not approach! Do not approach!” I was literally embarrassed for those people as I watched that.

And that is their BEST SHOT lol

• jello333 says:

C’mon, Chip. You never leave anything for me to add. Why you gotta be so thorough? ;) Ah, but wait, I see something. “Had the police arrived 90 seconds earlier, Martin would be alive, and would have been arrested for felony aggravated battery.” I don’t think that’s 100% certain. I mean the “would be alive” part. Because what if Trayvon had just ignored the cops, the same way he did “John”, when told to stop? The cops would certainly have then used “force”. They may have grabbed him (unlikely), or more likely used their batons, or maybe a taser. Had they done that, Trayvon would probably have been injured, but yeah… alive. On the other hand, if he was REALLY out of control, and turned his aggression toward the cops? Yeah… there’s a possibility he STILL could have died that night.

• howie says:

He coulda started eating George’s face off.

• Chip Bennett says:

Sorry, brother. I had a few spare minutes between getting the girls ready and leaving for church, and thought it was a good time to address the “Martin was just standing his ground” canard. :)

But, good point: the police arriving earlier certainly would not have been a guarantee that Martin would have survived the night.

4. raiikun says:

LOL, and at Angie’s “”They don’t have the guts to come here and discuss the case like adults. And they have nothing to offer in terms of proof that Trayvon did anything wrong.”

I debated the case there for months, even though the rules there was designed to prevent fair discussion from an opposing viewpoint. And even saddled with that rule, I made them look like idiots for months, without them being ever able to refute a single point I made, using the law and evidence.

• howie says:

About all I can think the state can try is to claim T-con was the one standing his ground. They will have to argue that I think. It is the only way to justify his attack on George that they are stuck with. As crazy as that sounds.

• libtardh8r says:

“Nothing to offer in terms of proof that Trayvon did anything wrong.”

Seriously? Multiple witnesses accounts that TM was on top of GZ raining down blows “MMA style” while GZ was screaming and trying to get away, the color photo of GZ’s face beaten bloody and unrecognizable, the 40 seconds of GZ’s recorded pleas for help are proof that TM was committing a felony assault, which is absolute grounds for the justifiable use of deadly force under Florida law.

On the contrary, it is the State who has nothing to offer in terms of proof that GZ did anything wrong.

• Chip Bennett says:

Nothing to offer in terms of proof that [Martin] did anything wrong?

1. Eye-witness accounts of Martin on top of Zimmerman, beating him
      2. Eye-witness accounts of police/EMT personnel who treated Zimmerman at the scene
      3. Crime-scene photo of an injured and bloody Zimmerman
      4. Medical records documenting Zimmerman’s broken nose

• rumpole2 says:

Some of the worker cretins like Angie are so funny. :D
      The site Madam decreed the outcome of any discussion in advance… “Trayvon is the victim”…. and repeatedly forbade people from posting facts about TM. Posts were deleted if they did not follow that arbitrary edict.
      Anybody posting a contrary opinion was bullied by the cretins and the Site Madam, who eventually banned them… but only after tweeting with Bigboi and the dog pack …. puerile potty mouthed derision of that poster.

• howie says:

The possible loss of vicimhood is their greatest fear. I propose George was the victim. And still is the victim.

• libby says:

Liberalism is the cult of victimology. The biggest victim is the one we should always support. Never look for anything other than who the victim is while applying pc principals. victim status goes as follows: women and chlidren’s first, blacks and hispanics 2nd, whites never and men never. gays and bis and trans go first and straights are never victims

• Sharon says:

They do understand that the TH is not actually the location of the judicial processes that will decide this case, don’t they? Maybe not.

5. Sayers says:

George didn’t have capillary bleeding from his nasal tissue. He had bleeding from a tiny nick on the tip of his nose. He must have been very pumped up to bleed so profusely. Such odd wounds for such a savage beating. Pity that George pulled the trigger instead of saying.. I am Neighborhood Watch.
    So embarrassing for the cops to arrive and find him rolling around in wet grass with a neighborhood teen.

• Chip Bennett says:

[citation needed]

• JW says:

welcome troll

• mung says:

Where is your medical degree from?

I am also sure that if instead of yelling for help George would have said “I am a neighborhood watch volunteer”, Trayvon would have stopped beating him and said “oh sorry chap, no harm meant, can I buy you a cup of coffee?”.

It is amazing how you trolls find silly points to try to make and have nothing to back them up. It’s really a pity that Trayvon decided to assault George instead of going home.

• libby says:

if trayvon had been home punished as his dad lied, he would still be alive now.
        trayvon had been told by his school to stay home (and he didnt listen). if trayvon had been home catching up on all the work he had missed with his many absences, rather than out jackin crackas, he would still be alive

• James Crawford says:

The photo was of GZ was taken after the EMTs treated him. In addition to cleaning blood from his head and face, they would have treated bleeding from the nose to get it under control if not stopped. The blood on his upper lip certainly is consistent with capillary bleeding.

• eastern2western says:

are you blind or are you simply repeating a line from a company script. His site of injury is in the middle of the nose because it has obvious signs of redness and swelling and he probably had pain and fever too. The blood that was flowing out is actually from his nasal passages which was probably accumulated while getting his beating from martin. Once he sat up, the gravity took over, broke the coagulation and the blood started flowing out again.
      this stupid comment reminds me of the crazy lady who called the randy hahn show and claimed the photo was original black and white and it was photo shopped back to color. different concept, but still the same old retardation.

• John Galt says:

“Pity that George pulled the trigger instead of saying.. I am Neighborhood Watch.”

Ahhh, so that is the secret safe phrase. Trayvon ignored 40 seconds of Z’s cries for help and John’s admonition, but would have immediately stopped the savage beating if Z had uttered “I am Neighborhood Watch.”

• kathyca says:

Can you imagine if George had identified himself as the neighborhood watch dude first? lmao. I wish he had since at least then they’re definitely be a video of the whole thing on youtube — unless, of course, Crump/Julison got to it first.

• rumpole2 says:

Probably is used to having a “safe word” during fantasy role playing escapades… thinks that is how real life works.

• janc1955 says:

And can you imagine the mocking GZ would’ve received from the Trayvonites had he uttered that phrase? It would be “proof” of whatever ridiculous thing they were accusing him of that minute/hour/day. And I’m so sure thugs in training straighten right up when they hear a person announce they are Neighborhood Watch.

• ftsk420 says:

So the fact his nose was broken means nothing.

• libby says:

If the nose is broke, murder 2 is a joke!
        If the head is split, acquit!
        get your t-shirts ready.
        trayvonites dont handle evidence or rules or laws well.
        they do best with catchy slogans with few words.
        preferrably small words spoken slowly so they can understand

• ejarra says:

Are you sure he didn’t get a bloody nose from picking his buggers?

I heard that Mr. Martin punched him because Georgie wanted to kiss him.

These are the stupid memes that Travonistas say about what went down that night.

There is NO proof that Georgie announcing that he’s part of the NW would have mattered at all. If this gets mentioned at the hearing or trial it will be shot down (speculation is not allowed as evidence).

• nomatter_nevermind says:

Sayers:

‘Pity that George pulled the trigger instead of saying.. I am Neighborhood Watch.’

If Zimmerman had ‘identified himself’, that would have been another point for saying he was trying to act like a police officer.

SPD advice for their NW groups is to avoid any contact with suspicious persons. Unfortunately, they weren’t advising on how to react when a suspicious person initiates contact.

I agree.
        They would have added “he should not have made out he had authority” to “He should have stayed in his truck when he was told”

• libby says:

George is guilty of getting out of his vehicle while percieved to be white. The new black pansies ought to be able to terrorize his entire famliy and anyone who stands up for him

• boutis says:

The handbook which was written by the DOJ and adopted by all NW groups says specifically NOT to identify yourself as NW. This has been pointed out over and over. All of the NW “experts” on the TM sites have never even look at a NW handbook or training material.

• nomatter_nevermind says:

‘The handbook which was written by the DOJ and adopted by all NW groups . . .’

Sorry, I have to disagree with this. There is no handbook adopted by all NW groups.

There is a national organization of NW groups, but affiliation with it is not mandatory. Many NW groups, including that of RATL, are not affiliated, and get their training materials entirely from the local police department.

The materials used by the NW of RATL are linked in this TalkLeft post. The FDLE interview with Wendy Dorival is another rich, and primary, source of information on how the NW was organized and trained.

6. libtardh8r says:

This may sound a little OT, but I will get to the part that relates to GZ.

Given recent events, yesterday I went on a quest to find a semi-auto carbine before they totally disappear. Pickings were very slim. The larger stores, such as Gander Mtn. and Fin Feather Fur had nothing other than .22 LR. I suspect some of the stores I visited had either completely sold out, or had sent their stock to shows, where they could be sold for gougeworthy prices. At one store, I found a used Sig 556 for $2k, and several colt AR-15’s for $2600 and up. Another store had 5.56 and .308 rifles from DPMS for $2500 and a used AK-47 for $1500.

My last stop of the day seemed like another dead end. Their long gun section had many empty slots, along with a few .22 LR pieces, but nothing larger. I was about to give up when a used DPMS .308 caught my eye. With a scope and 7 19 rd. mags, it was priced at $1500. I jumped on it, even though the gun in question has an MSRP of under $1200. While filling out my background check form, I noticed that I had to check off my ethnicity twice…once as “white”, and once as “not Hispanic”. The clerk at the store told me that the additional question regarding Hispanic ethnicity appeared on the forms right after the TM shooting.

Is this true? was the federal background check form changed in response to GZ’s misidentification in the media as “white”, or is it unrelated fallout from, say, fast and furious?

7. Lou says:

I don’t have youtube, but the video in which stateoftheinternet records the Randy Hahn interviewed should be flagged for hate speech, just like all of Trayvon’s Fight Club videos/

8. I’ve got a question for you all. Is it possible to get a photograph of the jewelry that TM had in his backpack through a FOIA request?

Surely if they were not given back to him they would at least be photographed.

• jordan2222 says:

I may not be correct but I think I saw a picture of the contents, either here on another site.

• Tracker 3 says:

I am going to assume that the Miami Dade School Police had not kept any details since they were reported to have been involved in stat padding and failure to report an unknown amount of incidents. To show that their school(s) had been turned around and crime was down. Those photos have long been filed with the Bin Laden, Big Foot and Roswell UFO photos. I doubt we will see any of that.

• Terry in GA says:

Don’t I remember seeing where the jewelry, when Trayvon said it was given to him by a friend whom he would not identify, was sent to the PD for evidence recovered? It would seem that whoever the jewelry was taken from would have reported it missing and possibly identified it by this time. If that is what I remember reading somewhere, then the reference to the jewelry would be with the school’s police report with reference to disposition.

• It all seems a little strange to me. If Trayvon did not admit they were stolen, then under what authority did the school or the police seize them?

• ftsk420 says:

I think because he said they belonged to a friend but never said what friend

• brutalhonesty says:

I have often used this fact to respond to trayvonites dismissing it…its not magic mystical jewelry with no owner…..tray refused to name the friend, and no one has claimed what according to trayvonites would be rightfully theirs and confiscated wrongfully since it tray had it under their authority.
            and of course miami gardens wont connect it to a crime…in the latest syg presser of theirs, they admit trayvon was all over multiple communities beyond sanford and miami gardens…….the man himself named 3 other cities as places trayvon frequented.

• howie says:

Hmmmm. A what happened to them? Maybe he was a burglar too. Did they give them back to his friend?

• nomatter_nevermind says:

Miami Herald:

“Trayvon was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to the report. School police impounded the jewelry and sent photos of the items to detectives at Miami-Dade police for further investigation.”

I don’t know of anything being heard of the jewelry since, so Miami-Dade Schools Police may still have them.

• nomatter_nevermind says:

Sorry, I forgot to close the quote. The last sentence is mine.
          —————–
          FIFY. :) admin

• libby says:

And if the jewelry was stolen from sanford, the miami police would have worked to help hide trayvon’s many transgressions like his liying parents have

9. eastern2western says:

by the way, could some one tell sabrina fulton that george is not using the syg law because he had no way to escape. It appears to me that she is not getting the memo.

• Lou says:

Sybrina has her own agenda. she’s still in denial about her son assaulting a man at a place where he was a guest of a guest.

• brutalhonesty says:

the progressive agenda is beyond her. she is told to say these things. she is not in control of this anymore. you can see it in here eyes. she doesnt want to keep this charade going. she wants to come clean now while she can still get sympathy and maybe they will go light on her…but crump wont let her..

• Lou says:

I don’t believe that. she’s in denial about her son’s later years. she only wants to remember him up to about 13. curious how she feels about the tattoo on his wrist of her name. I find that odd.

10. LetJusticePrevail says:

This might be old news, but it was new to ME. I just noticed in the case detail report that the defense filed two more notices of “Taking Depositions” after they filed to Motion for a Subpoena Duces Tecum of ABC.

Does anyone know who they are deposing next?

11. HughStone says:

I wonder if TM had a backpack under that hoodie.

12. brutalhonesty says:

how they spread misinfo

mother jones.
    if you play with the yellow box highliting are you following and we dont need…youll see its for lifting that part of the convo…and when you do that, magically gz says :”ok” disappears from the whole thing instead of simply not being highlighted in yellow with it outside the highlite as it is before you play with the box

13. brutalhonesty says:

lets count the things wrong in the video:
    1 tm isnt that young or short
    2 tm has his hood up in the store
    3 he bought watermelon arizona not arizona sweet tea
    4 he answered his headset in the store
    5 he waited outside the store and left to the right not straight out the door
    6 he didnt use the gate he used the shortcut to bypass the gates and fences
    7 gz didnt call nem as soon as he saw tm…he watched for a minute, he didnt just turn the corner and call right away, and tm was not walking along minding his own when gz saw him
    8 they have tm walking and bobbing to the beat of music, dancing, yet hes supposed to be on the phone with deedee
    9 gz never creeped up behind tm in the truck almost about to run him over
    10 most rediculous portrayal of how tm would have checked out gz
    11 he puts his hood up after checking out gz yet gz never says this
    12 he didnt say ok and then put the phone down and act out any dismay that they dont need him to follow
    13 they do manage to show tm assaulting gz from behind…then they jump to before it to explain why tm is justified
    14 gz did not after sitting there then decide to disobey and run after tm
    15 gz did not pop around the corner and cut off tm
    16 gz did not have an outside hip holster and his hand was not poised to draw like a western
    17 gz did not push tm, mount him, and start hitting, and tm has no marks to suggest this fantasy
    18 he didnt then get off of tm, aim, and fire while tm has his hands up, exection style
    19 “no one helped” is not tms line its georges
    20 his phone didnt ring…and was not next to his body
    21 gz didnt just sit there like an idiot after the shot
    22 tm wasnt lying there motionless witnesses admit his legs were moving

• ejarra says:

That reminded me of, “Except for that incident, Mrs. Lincoln, how’d you like the play?”

• ejarra says:

BTW, is your twitter account suspended again?

• brutalhonesty says:

yes, it is. witness civil oppression. the fake @rzimmerrmanjr is still up.

• libby says:

I bet they never once even considered suspending the acounts of roseann barr or spike lee (these folks displayed the proper forms of hate-hatred of a percieved white man is not only ok, it is encouraged)

• Lou says:

Is that how these fools see the incident??? one easy fact to dispute the whole thing now is the injuries to Trayvon’s knuckles vs. George’s face. I knew Trayvon was trouble from Day 1 though before it was big because I spoke with one of his teachers. He told me though he didn’t want to get involved with this whole thing. I also know that Trayvon was best friends with Kit Darrant. hopefully, all of this stuff comes to light.

• Lou says:

by now, MOM knows why St. Trayvon was suspended. I’m just so anxious to hear the reason. I can’t wait to hear the excuses from the Trayvon defenders. it’s like they are attached to him as if he is a martyr. they can’t see the lies and deception. they still think the wrist tattoo of Sybrina’s name is acceptable for a 17 year old. in my book, teenagers that get tattoos are trouble or delinquients.

• hooson1st says:

Is there any evidence available or retrievable, apart from your statement, that can show such a connection or relationship between TM and Kit Darrant?

• Lou says:

Kit Darrant’s mom spoke to a lot of people before she was murdered. she couldn’t believe it, but said he was trouble, was disrespectful towards her, and had a foul mouth. I think the best way is to have a reporter ask Kit him/herself.

• Lou says:

also, I know one of his teachers from last year who claimed he (Trayvon) was trouble. I mean now there’s proof that he was suspended 3 times. people told me about the 3 suspensions when the schemers were claiming he was ony suspended one time for tardiness and being in an unauthorized area.

• eastern2western says:

pretty soon we are going to hear so what if he was a drug dealer, that does not mean he deserved to die defense.

• jello333 says:

Well, I personally would agree with that. Because there’s “drug dealers”, and then there’s “drug dealers”. Some of them are evil… they think nothing of killing anyone who gets in their way, and they think nothing of getting a kid hooked on hard drugs. And those kinds of dealers?… yeah, those are scum, and whatever happens to them, I have no sympathy. On the other hand, there are some who do nothing more than buy (or grow) a pound of weed at a time, and then gradually sell half an ounce here, half an ounce there, usually to friends and acquaintances. I’ve known some of those types, and the ones who stick solely with weed are perfectly normal people. YES, it’s true… they’re committing a crime that could get them locked up for some time. But that does NOT make them horrible people, and most certainly does NOT mean they deserve to die.

• MJW says:

And you know this how?

• diwataman says:

The only connection I can find available is they went to the same school;

“The 16-year-old, a student at Dr Michael M. Krop Senior High School, confessed to investigators he killed his mother because he was angry at her for scolding him about staying out late on a week night.”

• hooson1st says:

perhaps Kit Darrant could be identified from the TM fight referee video, or the like?

• diwataman says:

I can’t even identify Trayvon in that video, lol. But just to be clear that video was on his YouTube channel. Tracy and Sybrina clearly don’t have access to that YouTube account or else it would have been taken down like the Twitter and Facebook. The video itself got flagged and taken down, which was probably done not because it showed fighting but because it was on Trayvons page and we have an image to create you know, so we can’t have that on there.

I wonder if he knew the MMA fighter Mike Trujillo. He was subscribed to him and had this video on his page(perhaps he needs to be deposed);

• eastern2western says:

Judging from the muscle tone of the kid in the video, he could probably out ran zimmerman a mile.

• libby says:

BH,
      I commend you for being able to watch this drivel all the way through (I couldnt stand to see this many lies to try to refute them all)

14. david says:

I have my suspicions that in the missing 45 minutes Skittles did return home and then left a second time perhaps to meet the three stooges or smoke out

• jello333 says:

I think that’s what Trayvon was doing when George first saw him. Not so much “casing” houses (though it could have looked that way), but rather standing there, near the “shortcut”, waiting for someone to meet him there.

• libby says:

someone had to acquire the cough syrup…aint no lean without the cough syrup

• howie says:

Suppose he was proven to be up to no good? That would really mess up the state.

• howie says:

To take a step further. The state claims that George wrongly profiled Martin as a criminal. If he was using drugs that right there makes him a criminal at large. If he was intoxicated by the drugs then he was in violation of the criminal public intoxication laws. So, if Martin was intoxicated and acting strange in a stealthy manner George would be correct.

• jello333 says:

Yeah, and based on what Sundance has said, Don West is all over it.

15. boutis says:

What is going to be admissible if anything from the school records is going to be interesting. If the records show TM was disciplined for being in a restricted area what was he doing? I find this odd. It is a school and how many places in a school are restricted and how many kids wander into places they are not supposed to be. Normally they would shoo them out but TM gets suspended so that indicates to me he was doing something there or they suspected him of something or he was a repeat offender and could not plead ignorance. Did he hide out on campus, skulk around, pilfer, what?

• jello333 says:

Yeah, he was doing more than just being in an “unauthorized area”. At least I can’t imagine that getting you suspended, unless there was lots more to it. In junior high, I and half the kids in the school, often got in trouble for being someplace we weren’t supposed to be. The “teachers’ stairs”. ;) That’s right. The regular stairs were way down at the far ends of the hallways, and so if your class was near the center of the building, you’d have to walk a mile to get to the stairs. But the teachers, in addition to those stairs, also had their own special stairs, right in the middle of each hallway. Well, we figured, why should a bunch of LAZY teachers get to be the only ones to use those stairs. So…

(Pretty bad when that was the kind of dumb stuff kids used to get in trouble for, huh?)

• rumpole2 says:

Yeah well. I may well have started with disobeying stair edicts.. but if they had not disciplined you you may gone on to NOT stay off the grass when it was clearly signposted.. and then who knows.. anarchy and total disregard for regulations everywhere.

• boutis says:

When I got my first car I parked in the principal’s parking place. It was a 1959 Caddie that my grandmother gave me and it was the only parking place big enough for a 16 year old to park it. The vice principal thought it was hilarious.

• Lou says:

the unauthorized area was a lie. Tracy said this before Robles reported the marijauna pipe and residue. he was trying to fit the excuse into a narrative for a 5 day suspension.
        there are no teacher stairs in Krop.

• brutalhonesty says:

when I was in highschool, me and buds used to sneak off to smoke pot….one place was a break in the fence that left school property. another place was up in the attic space where all the hvac blowers were. another place was in the basement on the boiler room.
      aside from smoking pot, i see no reason anyone would go to an “unauthorized” area.

• jello333 says:

One place was the “space where all the hvac blowers were”?! Hahaha! Trying to spread the joy to the whole school? ;)

• Chip Bennett says:

If they’re like most AHUs, the intakes were on the roof, not in the mezzanine space. But of course, they’re not airtight. I’m sure everyone knows of those rooms where you could smell lunch being cooked. So, I suppose the kitchen wouldn’t have been the only baking that made its way to others’ olfactory nerves…

• nomatter_nevermind says:

The ‘unauthorized area’ was Tracy Martin’s lie, before they copped to possession. (Which, as Diwataman pointed out, remains not officially confirmed.)

The current story is suspension #1 for tardiness/truancy, #2 for graffiti, #3 for possession. Only #2 is official, because the Miami Herald got a Miami-Dade Schools Police report.

The jewelry was found in the course of the graffiti incident. There was no discipline for that, says the report, says the Miami Herald. The jewelry was ‘impounded’, and photos sent to the Miami-Dade police.

• nomatter_nevermind says:

Reading further in the article I linked, I see the Miami Herald also confirmed MJ possession from a Miami-Dade Schools Police report.

AFAIK the full text of the reports has not been published. That is probably what Diwataman had in mind.

16. howie says:

Striking fear in to the hearts of the Trayvonistas. Is a lot of fun.

17. eastern2western says:

Officially, I believe these trolls are just office drones from india and they have a script that they are require to send to the public. Their script is usually either character attacks (zimmerman is a liar) or imaginary creations ( yeah, photos are all photoshopped). However, they tend to run with tails in between their legs when we confronted them with facts and laws. every one of them seem to run on a what if platform or a could or would platform. getting boring in here because every one seems to run their imagination like steven king, but no one seems to stick with the facts, until today, I still can not see a reasonable explaination of how did a 200 pound zimmerman managed to pursued a 160 lb martin, but mama sabrina still believes that is physically possible. I guess that woman never ran after teenagers before. they might be lighter, but they are faster and stronger.

18. jello333 says:

Ok, this is a really dumb, somewhat anti-George video, from a definitely anti-George YouTube account. But despite that, I just found it HILARIOUS. I bet even George himself would. Watch this, and I bet you can’t keep from rolling on the floor.

• rumpole2 says:

Thanks it is well done :D
      It took the actual audio of GZ reenactment.. so no distortion of fact at least.. and the animation was good, fuuny parody.

• jello333 says:

George walking in circles is funny, but the investigator doing it too is what floored me. And some of the expressions on George’s face. And especially when he looks scared and his legs start shaking. I first saw that about 2:00 this morning, and started rolling. My wife, who was asleep in bed beside me, didn’t appreciate being woke up. So of course I had to make HER watch in, and then she couldn’t get back to sleep for awhile after HER laughing spell.

19. brutalhonesty says:

this animation is great too….

george looks like ludacris word of mouf era

• brutalhonesty says:

their original version..the one above was the “updated version” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3MKB91MyYQ

• brutalhonesty says:

wow so the updated version has a rap song that mentions making sure the second shit hit him, and when they say “we dont need” george grimaces and goes to his car, then goes back to “chase” tm

• rumpole2 says:

Sorta funny.. insofar as it was so wrong… starting with the opening titles… but scary too… people believe this version.. and always will. It was done back in April so of course some of it was down to the over active imagination of the creator….. problem is…. having “made it up” to be this way it has got fixed in some minds. They apparently have a “Write Once” memory system.

20. brutalhonesty says:

is this the same austin tape that everyone saw?

• brutalhonesty says:

oops wrong link its supposed to be

• brutalhonesty says:

jesus, its supposed to be this one……I hate youtube playlist links

• jello333 says:

I think that one is a little later than the first one. In this one he leaves out the part right after he mentions he saw someone laying on the ground screaming. Originally, he added, “… and so I was gonna go see if I could help him…” but the dog got off the leash. The GZ haters who think Austin’s statement hurts George are insane. It HELPS him.

• maggiemoowho says:

He is the guy who came out with a song for TM within the first few days of TM’s death. I don’t even think TM was burried yet. How very sad, everyone TM knew used his death for their own personal gain. As for the song, sorry, but if that is what these kids listen to then it’s no wonder they want to hurt or kill people. That was just painful to listen to let alone watch, I just had to take some ibuprofen to relieve my headache caused by that noise and visual disturbance.

21. brutalhonesty says:

add another radio dj to the list of lawsuits…”hes supposed to be in a jail sell” says outright he is a murderer….and of course we spin gods plan to mean god wanted gz to kill…..

and of course “audio experts already says it wasnt gz screaming, and he STILL wont admit it”

• eastern2western says:

those two audio experts are kind of funky. their major problem is that they do not have trayvon martin’s voice to compare to. one guy just uses his years of experience to determine the voice does not belong to a little boy and allows him to conclude it was not zimmerman’s screams. However, trayvon is a post-puberty adult who should produce a lower pitch, deeper adult like voice. the other dude used some soft ware and found the screams had a 47% match with zimmerman and concluded it was not from zimmerman because 61 percent is an absolute certainty. However, he never had trayvon’s voice to compare to. mama sabrina keeps using these two experts to prove the screams do not belong to zimmerman, but she never had prove that they belong to trayvon also because she never turned in any original sample of trayvon’s audio file. come on mom, in today’s i-phone world, you do not have one singular recording of trayvon’s voice. come on.

• Chip Bennett says:

Neither audio expert will see the inside of the courtroom. Neither relied on admissible evidence (such as voice samples of *both* parties, at an absolute minimum). One claimed (IIRC) that the screams sounded like they were coming from a young boy – a claim that impeaches his testimony. The other based his analysis on his own software, a financial conflict of interest that impeaches his testimony.

• eastern2western says:

usually any type of voice based evidence is not admissable in a court room because there is lack of standard of measurement. for example, zimmerman’s voice stress test will never be enter into the court room because it is highly questionable, those two voice experts are even more questionable because one just used his subjective opinion and that other guy used some computer soft ware from his own company.

• John Galt says:

Bingo. Also, the purported “expert” violates his own standards of analysis with respect to available sample for comparison. He will get fried at the Frye hearing.

• jello333 says:

And on top of that, there’s the claim that a 47% match is “low”. I don’t know how it works, but seems to me they’ve got that kinda backwards under the circumstances. Look at the voice samples they used. The NEN tape and the “scream” tape. Considering the vast differences between those two, I was shocked that there was ANY kind of match. Seems to me that a 47% match, under those conditions, is actually HIGH.

• justfactsplz says:

There is something fishy about those tests. George was told that the tests were over ninety percent sure it was his voice yelling for help. They even had him on his back yelling for help in the tests.

• Lou says:

damn, Sybrina is just a sneaky little one. you mean to tell me she has no audio of Trayvon. I’ve never heard of a mom not having any audio (on video) of her son.

• eastern2western says:

now, it needs to be post-puberty because pre-puberty is much more high pitch.

• maggiemoowho says:

From a 3-25-12 interview w/ NY Times.
          And now he is gone from his mother forever, only able to stare out at her as a shining face on a cellphone. She has no home videos of Trayvon. She doesn’t even have voicemail messages from him saved. The only way that she could now hear Trayvon’s voice would be to call his phone and listen to his answering message, but she dare not do it. “If I hear his voice, I think I’m going to scream.”

So who has his phone? I thought it was still in evidence.

• maggiemoowho says:

I forgot to add a warning with that article. The reporter is clueless, ignorant to the law and biased. It is a fluff piece full of garbage.

• justfactsplz says:

Good question.

• nomatter_nevermind says:

The phone is still in evidence. IIRC the discovery so far leaves unclear exactly who has it. I think there is a letter or e-mail saying FDLE was sending it back to SPD, but no record (yet) to show the SPD got it.

The phone message is something we discussed at TalkLeft. I think those messages aren’t recorded on the phone itself, but in some central location. Part of the point is to take messages when the phone is turned off or otherwise out of service. Anyone who dials that number will hear the message, even if the phone had been destroyed.

• LetJusticePrevail says:

I bet there is a video of him talking on his cell phone…

• rooferx says:

I believe the ignorant ‘brawd’ said “forensic experts already said it wasn’t GZ screaming”. How can anyone take this seriously……..

• Lou says:

God’s plan was an answer to getting out of his truck. I thought it was a stab in the back for Hannity to ask him about getting out of his truck.

• eastern2western says:

I think hannity never mean anything with that question. according to o’mara, a major part of the donation is from hannity.

22. eastern2western says:

Is sabrina fulton setting up for her own impeachment? She has said more than once that zimmerman was the one responsible for the the death of martin and he was the one pursued, attacked and killed martin. could the defense use her public statements to impeach her testimony?remember the affidavit does state her as the pivotal voice expert who testify that the screams belong to martin.

23. brutalhonesty says:

i just cant stand this…..she says theres a little boy crying yet we know tm had a deeper voice than gz and no little boy was there that day
    and watch crumps head and mouth

• nomatter_nevermind says:

She also lied about Serino not returning her call. Serino interviewed Cutcher and Mora over the phone on 3/1, and the next day they both came in for individual interviews. Recordings of all three interviews are in the discovery.

Cutcher

Mora

More on Cutcher.

• eastern2western says:

the nois that a person hears through double panel windows is actually very different from the actual noise because doube panel windows have special designs to isolate the exterior environment.

• nomatter_nevermind says:

Both Cutcher and Mora said the window was open. It’s on all three of the interviews I linked above (the joint phone interview is at both links). It comes very early on each of the recordings.

On her 911 call, Cutcher said nothing about hearing a voice before the gunshot.

Cutcher and Mora both told Serino they didn’t hear any words. They described the voice as yelling, crying, or moaning, without intelligible words.

• hooson1st says:

You have to understand that this press briefing was very influential in crafting, at the onset, the anti-GZ narrative that continues to plague this case. The reporters on the scene report on that briefing. They are not investigators, They have a deadline. And yes, it was exploited by Crump and Co, but they had cover in these two “witnesses”, and they made use of it.

24. brutalhonesty says:

another music vid

• brutalhonesty says:

ugh again stupid playlist links

• Lou says:

acting ghetto is the new normal

• maggiemoowho says:

Do they all know or even care how incredibly stupid they all look in those ridiculous hoodies. What is even more ridiculous is the hoodie has zero to do with this case. GZ only said hoodie because the operator asked for a discription. Also, why is that man standing behind the man in the close up covering his face with what looks to be a baby diaper or blanket. Must be hiding from the police, maybe it’s one of TM’s Mytle Grove Talibanz buddies. ( Murda Grove Boys), he seems to have befriended on his Myspace page.

• eastern2western says:

I bet the black guy who is leading the people is an english shakespearian actor.

• Sharon says:

Watch it with the sound off. These are tribal street rituals. There’s nothing normal anywhere within a country mile of this kind of behavior. There’s nothing more tiresome than someone who has to always be offended, but neither is there anything less safe than becoming someone who has trained himself to never be offended.

Like I said. Watch it with the sound off. And be offended. This stuff is coming at us from every side, demanding the right to set the new norms while they destroy everything that is strong and traditional and normal about our nation, and intimidating anyone who doesn’t immediately comply. THAT is offensive.

• nameofthepen says:

The irony is just too rich. Starting @ 0:42, the lyrics are:

He pulled up in his truck next to me slow
        I didn’t know if he was a killer or a pedo
        He hopped out his ride he had that killer look
        I thought about the Atlanta child murders and booked

“Atlanta child murders?” Really?

Last I heard, Wayne Williams, a black man, was convicted of those…

Just sayin’… ;-)

• jordan2222 says:

Amazing stuff. Sure does not take much to get them inspired. Scary.. actually.