Cairo, French Embassy – The Zawahiri Brothers Again

The brother of Al-Qaeda chief Ayman al-Zawahiri joined dozens of Egyptian Islamists in a protest Friday near the French embassy in Cairo against French intervention in Mali.

Mohammed al-Zawahiri took part in the demonstration during which protesters accused Paris of being “at war against Islam”.

Mohammed Al Zawahiri Ayman-Al-Zawahiri11

al-Qaeda Brothers:  Muhammed Al Zawahiri (Egypt, Left)  Ayman Al Zawahiri (Top Dog in AQAP Afghanistan, Right)

Some protesters held up signs reading “Stop the war in Mali” while others chanted slogans against French President Francois Hollande: “Horrible Hollande. The blood of Muslims is not cheap.”

Riot police deployed around the embassy and kept the protesters at bay.

French forces are engaged in battles alongside the Malian army to stop the advances of Islamist rebels who have controlled northern Mali since April and have since pushed south into government-held territory.

About these ads
This entry was posted in Egypt & Libya Part 2, Islam, Mali, North Africa, Sept 11, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Cairo, French Embassy – The Zawahiri Brothers Again

1. sundance says:

I am getting really annoyed that the media is failing miserably to show the truth of the Zawahiri brothers and their coordinated activity.

Mohammed is at the top of the al-Qaeda heirachy in the Libyan guarding of the gate to the EU. Yes, he is based out of Egypt, but that is only because of the cover Morsi provides him and his people.

His brother Ayman is in complete control of the al-Qaeda elements in/around the other regions east and south of Egypt to include Syria..

Al Shabab is materially supported by Mohammed Al Zawahiri and his influence within Libya which extends to North Africa as the key gatekeeper in control of the insurgents in/around Benghazi and beyond.

It the West does not accept this soon, then massive weapons munitions will find their way to Mexico, if they have not already.

This is a strategic effort and the media is ignoring the dot connection as if they have some vested interest in keeping the U.S. electorate in the dark. WHY?

• Sharon says:

Don’t know how to check the money trail with individual media outfits, but I’ve seen some articles over the months addressing the issue of majority (or good-sized) shares of Muslim/Arab ownership in media. Is that a factor? I have no idea.

Seems to me their cover up is either in hopes of a reward of some kind or fear of threats that have been made or might be made (could be threats of any kind).

• sundance says:

I don’t know about the money tracking aspect (wish I did). But I am certain the absence of Hillary saying “Al Shabab” yesterday was intentional. And THAT IS NOT GOOD.

Her intentional leaving out the name of the perps who we know are specifically engaged in coordinated activity AGAINST the United States, and their launch pad of N-Africa, can only reasonably lend one conclusion.

Shabab is close to launching something of significance in the U.S. and the administration wants to portray them as a “one off”…. WHICH IS A TOTALLY WRONG PORTRAYAL.

Al Shabab is the one al-Qaeda affiliated group with the deepest infiltrations into the actual physical United States….. I am angry that people cannot be informed so they know what to watch out for….. This extends to a void in the intelligence community that is EXACTLY parallel to the pre 9-11 mentality that led to the attacks against the WTC and the Pentagon.

I am really getting ANNOYED. I feel almost helpless, like watching the attacker come in the window and simultaneously losing my voice so I cannot scream a warning.

• Sharon says:

yeah…even if there are media/money issues, her failure to comment has significance and is the far greater issue–speaking of collusion of some kind. Hopelessly horrible and drenched in deception.

I suppose the cartels are part of a potential operation for moving things through Mexico? I see the connections when they’re laid out,…..and never doubt what this gang is capable of, but constantly suffer from a “failure of imagination” in piecing it together myself.

• czarowniczy says:

Cartels will move anything or anybody if the price is right. Have they moved bad guys who smell like goats and falafel across the border and into the US? Hmmmmm, open press says yes and whereas I no longer have access to inside information I’d have to say that I trust the press implicitly on this one. Again I remind those of you who might have read about it in 2002, buried on the back pages as it were, but a van full of non-Mexican persons crashed in Mexico just a few miles south of the US border. Federales, before they were shut up, were talking about RPGs and fully-auto AKs found in the wreckage, though there were no bodies. Lotsa good bird hunting around the border but RPGs tend to make finding an edible amount of meat really difficult. This story disappeared faster than the one about the truckload of radioactive waste that disappeared into the Tri-Border Area.

• recoverydotgod says:

Apparently passing out awards is a better use of their time…..

Remarks
      Hillary Rodham Clinton
      Secretary of State
      Jazz at Lincoln Center, Time Warner Building
      New York, NY
      April 24, 2012

Thank you very much. Thank you all. Thank you and welcome to my announcement to run for president of Malta. (Laughter.) I am so delighted to be here in New York in the United States of America at this event, and I want to thank Rick Stengel and everyone at TIME for bringing together this remarkable group of people and for including me as well. Truth be told, as Richard just mentioned, I did invite him to travel with me to all those countries, including Libya, just after the revolution…

[Sec. Clinton keynote address video at the link]

2. czarowniczy says:

.Me wonders whether some Muslim planners stuffed Muhammed in the mix to garner publicity and support through association? Muhammed isn’t anywhere as religious as his brother – note the lack of a prayer ‘bump’ on his forehead (or he has a good plastic surgeon). The Egyptian ties to Algeria have been interesting me as with all of the hostages the West holds why would AQ in Algeria be asking for an Egyptian cleric held in America? I mean, seriously, the Blind Sheik has been page three for years now – wonder if AQ under Ayman rigged the Algerian incident to get his old bud out of US jail? Having Muhammed there might be a sign to the West as to who was behind it so they’d know ‘we’re baaaacccckkkkk’. It just strikes me strange that some relatively unknown group in the middle of nowhere would pull off an operation like this just to get Rahman out of the soup (sorry, just had to use that one). The tactics and coordination were quite good for a rag-tag band of newbie zealots; this required a good bit of planning and pre-attack intel, showing that they had some upper level assistance. Even State (dooh, Homer slapping forehead) is saying that the attack was ‘planned’ – glad they didn’t think it was a just group of drunken soccer fans pissed that their team lost