Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
auscitizenmom on Monday Open Thread – Mar… doodahdazee on Trayvon’s Legacy –… John Denney on Desperately Seeking Something… doodahdazee on Trayvon’s Legacy –… doodahdazee on Monday Open Thread – Mar… auscitizenmom on Monday Open Thread – Mar… doodahdazee on Monday Open Thread – Mar… The Tundra PA on Iditarod Update – Day #9… doodahdazee on Monday Open Thread – Mar… Griz2000 on Trayvon’s Legacy –… doodahdazee on Monday Open Thread – Mar… auscitizenmom on Trayvon’s Legacy –… The Tundra PA on Iditarod Update – Day #9… czarowniczy on Trayvon’s Legacy –… John Denney on Two Suspect Iranian Passengers…
- Iditarod Update – Day #9 – And The Winner Is….
- Whoopsie – President Obama Is Part Of The ‘War On Women’ – Video of President Calling Michelle Obama “Bossy” !
- Progressives Tremble At The Sound of His Voice….
- Tuesday Open Thread – March 11th
- Two Suspect Iranian Passengers on Missing Malaysian Flight 370 Identified – Roommate Interviewed
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Iditarod Update – Day #9 – And The Winner Is…. wp.me/p1kzlW-koa 12 hours ago
- Whoopsie – President Obama Is Part Of The ‘War On Women’ – Video of President Calling Michelle Obama “Bossy” ! wp.me/p1kzlW-ko7 13 hours ago
- Tuesday Open Thread – March 11th wp.me/p1kzlW-ko1 13 hours ago
- Progressives Tremble At The Sound of His Voice…. wp.me/p1kzlW-ko3 13 hours ago
- RT @DanRiehl: Rand Paul is eventually going to fall on his ass trying to walk that fine line between Cruz and the establishment GOP 14 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Daily Archives: January 19, 2013
Seriously Dofuses? – Time Warner Bans Semi-Auto Gun Advertisments – What About The Programming Content?
Update: A Gun Store in North Carolina who has paid for advertising, and is now having their commercials pulled, shares this story: [...] In a statement, the cable provider said, “Time Warner Cable has policies in place that govern the kind … Continue reading
(Via Associate Press) Algeria’s special forces stormed a natural gas complex in the middle of the Sahara desert on Saturday in a “final assault” aimed at ending a four-day-old hostage crisis, the state news agency reported. It said 11 militants … Continue reading
WASHINGTON DC – Attorney General Eric Holder and his Department of Justice have asked a federal court to indefinitely delay a lawsuit brought by the watchdog group Judicial Watch. The lawsuit seeks the enforcement of open records requests relating to … Continue reading
Another Thrill Kill Shopping Attack – Woman Stabbed With Child at Bed Bath and Beyond – No Motive For Black Suspect Attacker….
Again, the race of the suspect is being manipulated (hidden) from the media reporting. White female with child shopping in broad daylight at Bed Bath & Beyond, seeming attacked by 18 year old Black male just because she was attractive … Continue reading
Another 17-Year-Old – Another Brutal Robbery and Killing – Woman, Child, Husband Killed By Armed House Intruder/Robber In Colorado
COLORADO – A 17-year-old is being sought in the killing of a Fort Carson soldier and his wife during a burglary, Colorado Springs police said late Wednesday. Police issued a warrant for the arrest of Macyo Joelle January on suspicion … Continue reading
The brother of Al-Qaeda chief Ayman al-Zawahiri joined dozens of Egyptian Islamists in a protest Friday near the French embassy in Cairo against French intervention in Mali. Mohammed al-Zawahiri took part in the demonstration during which protesters accused Paris of … Continue reading
Today the George Defense Team released a reciprocal discovery filing, much speculation is surrounding the evidence the Defense Team is planning to use in the Immunity Hearing. However, much speculation about the discovery release can be reconciled with understanding the … Continue reading
Use this thread as an open thread just for Zimmerman Case stuff. A place to just dump, collect, or discuss general information about the Trayvon Martin VS George Zimmerman Case. “The sensationalized, fact-deficient coverage of this case has achieved the … Continue reading