Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

About these ads

About Patriot Dreamer

“When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion – when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing – when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors – when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you – when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice – you may know that your society is doomed.” ~Ayn Rand *************************************************** In the battle between good intentions vs. unintended consequences….UC always win. ~Sharon
Image | This entry was posted in Bumper Stickers. Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

1. czarowniczy says:

Yep, my wife prefers a revolver though, then she transitions to the 1187. Figures if she can’t get the job done with six it’s time to start laying down some serious lead.

2. sirwin says:

Excellent! I love it

3. waltherppk says:

What kind of fuse is that? What do you use it for ? duh ….LOL

4. czarowniczy says:

Yahoo! Mississippi joins Texas in trying to pass a state law that would protect gun owners from Federal gun-grabs: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=538438472842415&set=a.187699847916281.44604.149191811767085&type=1&theater

5. Eleanor, would you do that for me?
    Never mind, don’t answer that. :evil:

6. czarowniczy says:

Late breaking news! Ray Nagin, the infamous gun-grabbing mayor of New Orleans, whose actions during Katrina were later held unconstitutional by the SCotUS, was indicted this morning in Federal court on 21 counts of being crooked. Of course being crooked is almost a filing-requirement for a Louisiana mayor but old Ray wasn’t even as good as previous mayors of the city, none of whom have been indicted.

7. ottawa925 says:

This is THE BEST video I’ve seen on what to do to stop mass shootings. This young man has it ALL right. I agree 100% to the infinite. Please please watch:

• czarowniczy says:

Politicians just make laws, they don’t follow ‘em. Their jobs are to lead the Great Unwashed out of the depths of their collective ignorance and into the light of who’s really the boss. They should make being a corrupt and/or incompetent politico a capital offense, vice a capital windfall, with punishment carried out by offended voters wielding Wiffle bats. Sure it takes longer that way but why spoil a fun time?

• Wraith says:

I’m for capital punishment of the corrupt and treasonous, but I have a different idea.

There shall be a concrete wall erected within sight of the entrance to any political hall, sufficient for a backdrop for a firing squad. Any politician knowingly defrauding the people or violating the Constitution shall be taken out and summarily executed…and let the rest of ‘em walk past that bullet-pocked wall every day as a grim reminder of the consequences of violating their Oaths of Office.

Wiffle bats just don’t have the same effect, IMO. ;)

• allhail2 says:

In typical,” I have no clue about guns but I am going to pretend they are evil,” look at where this dumbass has his thumb. No wonder the black lady next to him is trying to GTF away from him.

8. Sentenza says:

It’s like that presser in DC that went on national television and broke their magazine ban.

Almost like they had an agenda or something…

9. g8rmom7 says:

Hey guys…we just got back from the gun shop from around the corner and my husband got the last Sig Sauer assault rifle they had…and all the ammunition they had. He also bought me a Taurus 9mm pistol. I’m kind of psyched because we also found out because of the size of our property that it’s legal for us to set up a small range to learn to use them. And we can go get a concealed weapons license any Saturday morning for 4 hours. They told me they have been crazy busy and can’t even keep anything on the shelves. Woo hoo.

10. WeeWeed says:

Don’t any of y’all fall for this one. I’m sure they’re on sale.

photo ruger_zps97b531b7.jpg

11. justfactsplz says:

Sean Hannity had a great program on Fox tonight. He had the NRA, demonstration of different semi automatic guns and an audience participation round table discussion. There were several New Yorkers in that audience. It was a good show and I only wish some progs tuned in.