Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
- 11/23/14 Mike Brown Shooting – Open Discussion Thread
- Sunday Open Thread – November 23rd
- Just The Right Spokesperson To Represent A Movement….
- Sharyl Attkisson Reveals Obama Administration Methods To Manipulate Media…
- BREAKING: Leon County Deputy Sheriff killed responding to a call for emergency assistance ….
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- RT @JustineTunney: @MooMongle @jonathantimar Oh absolutely. Social Justice is basically this degenerate atheist spinoff of puritanical calv… 36 minutes ago
- RT @RickCanton: #ImmigrationAction by Executive Order being mocked on #snl. #ObamaAmnesty #IllegalAliens http://t.co/ydzveY4Jdf 43 minutes ago
- RT @AmyOtto8: Still think sending the border security reforms and criminal deportations Obama mentioned in a bill to call his bluff makes s… 43 minutes ago
- RT @ProgsToday: No matter how many violent lefties are arrested it's always the right who're called potentially violent. Call it the stupid… 46 minutes ago
- @WESH @WCTV @TDOnline ~ Why no ID / info released on Plantation Woods shooter yet? Status of investigation? 47 minutes ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Daily Archives: January 18, 2013
Yesterday, another break-in and robbery of a house outlined in the Journal News Map. This is the second such burgalry targeting homes with firearms outlined in the short-sighted map. It is only a matter of time before the financial liability of … Continue reading
Thuggin’ It – New Orleans Former Mayor Ray Nagin Indicted On 21 Corruption Charges, Bribery, Fraud…..
This was brutally obvious years ago, but finally the Chickens are Coming Home To Roost…. Typical Dem. Don’t look for the media to be too forthcoming with this story. NEW ORLEANS — Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin was indicted Friday … Continue reading
(Via MEMRI.org) Several Islamist and jihadi groups have called for a demonstration outside the French embassy in Cairo, in protest over France’s campaign against jihadis in Mali. The demonstration is slated to be held January 18, following Friday prayers. The … Continue reading
“The facts don’t matter to Bob Schieffer. Bob Schieffer’s a cheerleader. He’s a clapping seal. Somebody give him a ball so he can balance it on his nose.” – Mark Levin STORY HERE - [...] Schieffer appeared on CBS after … Continue reading
If you are a person who follows U.S. foreign policy, even tangentially, you must watch this video of Hillary Clinton discussing the terrorist attack / hostage crisis in Algeria: Couple of thoughts.