Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
Sentient on The Megyn Kelly Iowa Poll Show… tyrannocankles on The Megyn Kelly Iowa Poll Show… keebler AC on Team Jebs’ Newest Strate… Cracker on The Megyn Kelly Iowa Poll Show… Honest Abbey on The Megyn Kelly Iowa Poll Show… manickernel on The Megyn Kelly Iowa Poll Show… upaces88 on Donald Trump Wins Tennessee GO… hoosiergranny on Rick Perry Political Super-PAC… mikayla825 on Monday Open Thread – Aug… doodahdaze on The Megyn Kelly Iowa Poll Show… Ziiggii on The Megyn Kelly Iowa Poll Show… manickernel on The Megyn Kelly Iowa Poll Show… Jill on Ted Cruz Discusses Blood Trail… manickernel on The Megyn Kelly Iowa Poll Show… catmom on The Megyn Kelly Iowa Poll Show…
- Rick Perry Political Super-PACs Pushing Legal Campaign Envelopes – Now Taking Over “Get Out The Vote” Operations…
- Ted Cruz Discusses Blood Trail From White House To Deputy Darren Goforth….
- Bumper Sticker Of The Day…
- The Megyn Kelly Iowa Poll Shows Ben Carson Closing On Donald Trump (Full pdf data included)….
- President Obama: There’s Not A “Smidgen of Evidence” I’m Anti-Semetic….
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- @MichelleWSC I have to watch it for research angles. If not, I wouldn't. 31 minutes ago
- He's angered the Clinton/DNC machine. twitter.com/BigFurHat/stat… 33 minutes ago
- @nebulargirl <--IDIOT Trump said "Bloomberg Iowa" poll. @instapundit Trump leads 23% to Carson 18% scribd.com/doc/276887895/… D'oh. Dipshit LOL 34 minutes ago
- ROFLMAO @megynkelly leads w/ Ben Carson Iowa poll. Who woulda thunk? #KellyFile So profoundly predictable it's funny http://t.co/E633R1QVuq 44 minutes ago
- Rick Perry Political Super-PACs Pushing Legal Campaign Envelopes – Now Taking Over “Get Out… theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/08/31/ric… http://t.co/tGTNP4p0Fj 1 hour ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
Daily Archives: January 16, 2013
There are conflicting reports about the al-Qaeda (AQIM) attack in Algeria about 40 miles West of the Libyan border at a British Petroleum oil and gas operation. Do not expect the Western U.S. media to share too much factual information about … Continue reading
Interesting. Speculation begins about Rand Paul’s mid-east trip being a precursor to a potential presidential bid. Your thoughts? WASHINGTON TIMES – Sen. Rand Paul doesn’t explicitly deny that his eight-day visit to the Holy Land represents the launch of a 2016 … Continue reading
Ben took Piers by surprise in the previous appearance. Morgan was not expecting an intellectual and direct confrontation. Morgan is used to cowering people with his aggressive bully tactics. Ben turned the table on him and made Morgan look like … Continue reading
“I will put everything I’ve got into this and so will Joe [Biden]. But I tell you, the only way we can change is if the American people demand it,” said Obama. “We are going to need voices in those … Continue reading