Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
- Immigration Activists Force NBC To Cut Ties With Trump Over “Derogatory” Remarks Toward Illegal Aliens….
- White House Blocking Release of Clinton/Obama Phone Call During Benghazi Attack….
- Bumper Sticker Of The Day…
- U.S. Reporter Threatened With Arrest By State Dept For Reporting On U.S. Nuclear Concessions To Iran…
- Puerto Rico Says It Cannot Pay Back Its Bond Debt – “Our debts are non-payable”…
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- @marclamonthill exactly. And that "active violation" is exactly why it's NOT "civil disobedience". Thanks. 11 minutes ago
- @marclamonthill And you have found an easy way to avoid them, no? Why not teach your method of incarceration avoidance. 14 minutes ago
- @marclamonthill According to your logic the flag pole would have to have segregated access? It doesn't. Try again twitter.com/marclamonthill… 16 minutes ago
- @marclamonthill "civil disobedience" is a passive act of non compliance. Removal of the flag was an *affirmative* act of non-lawful conduct. 23 minutes ago
- Grinchy Deray Mckesson Goes To Charleston... wp.me/p1kzlW-qIc via @thelastrefuge2 1 hour ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock