Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
AdukeLAXobserver on Obama Administration Still Ref… P.Spinach on Oak Ridge National Lab Cancels… justfactsplz on Oak Ridge National Lab Cancels… justfactsplz on Oak Ridge National Lab Cancels… John Galt on Wednesday Open Thread –… justfactsplz on Libyan Islamic Fighting Group… justfactsplz on Oak Ridge National Lab Cancels… Pam on Obama Administration Still Ref… Auntie Lib on Trey Gowdy Announces Benghazi… Ozzy Edward Lemon on Oak Ridge National Lab Cancels… czarowniczy on Oak Ridge National Lab Cancels… P.Spinach on Obama Administration Still Ref… Pam on Obama Administration Still Ref… Murse on Wednesday Open Thread –… Pam on Oak Ridge National Lab Cancels…
- Oak Ridge National Lab Cancels “Southern Accent Reduction Training” – ie. Re-education Camps To Get Southern Workers To Sound Like Northeast Liberals…
- Obama Administration Still Refuses To Say Where Illegals Are Being Housed…
- The Business End of Illegal Immigration – The Curious Case of Clint Texas, and The Abraham Lincoln Transitional Lodge…
- Libyan Islamic Fighting Group – Ansar al-Sharia – Attack Special Forces Compound In Benghazi…
- HAMAS Main Compound Bunker Located Under Central Gaza Hospital – Western Media Know But Fail To Report….
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Oak Ridge National Lab Cancels “Southern Accent Reduction Training” – ie. Re-education Camps To Get Southern… wp.me/p1kzlW-mt9 34 minutes ago
- Obama Administration Still Refuses To Say Where Illegals Are Being Housed… wp.me/p1kzlW-mt6 47 minutes ago
- The Business End of Illegal Immigration - The Curious Case of Clint Texas, and The Abraham Lin… wp.me/p1kzlW-msX via @TheLastRefuge2 1 hour ago
- The Business End of Illegal Immigration – The Curious Case of Clint Texas, and The Abraham Lincoln… wp.me/p1kzlW-msX 12 hours ago
- Libyan Islamic Fighting Group – Ansar al-Sharia – Attack Special Forces Compound In Benghazi… wp.me/p1kzlW-msU 14 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Daily Archives: January 10, 2013
Need Feedback – Straight Up. Would y’all rather not know about the connections and associations in our government?
Straight question – no judgement. This has been on my mind for a while. Would you personally prefer not to know the impetus behind what is going on in the minds of the people guarding the gates of the republic? … Continue reading
President Obama has nominated John O Brennan to be CIA Director. This John O Brennan: I’m not trying to be an alarmist, but, well… …… GET FRIGGIN ALARMED PEOPLE !!
The first day for Senate Legislation is January 22nd – That’s when Dianne Feinstein is expected to begin her gun removal law through the Senate. Her legislation is ready to go…. Now VP Joe Biden says his recommendations will be … Continue reading
Mid December we hosted an article about a statement made by Eric Holder where he said: “As a nation I think we have to ask ourselves some hard questions. We gather too often to talk about these kinds of incidents. … Continue reading
You just can’t make this stuff up. President Obama has been called out, well, sort of, by the ideologues and progressives for a lack of diversity in his inner circle, including Cabinet appointments. After all, this was candidate Obama who … Continue reading
Must watch TV. Nicely done – very good. You’ll enjoy this….
Today we celebrate the anniversary of our dear and beloved Menagerie’s 29th birthday! Many of you do not know that Menagerie is famous – she single-handedly pulled the Jack Daniels Distillery out of hard times many years ago, much like … Continue reading
John O Brennan For CIA ? I Guess Folks Have Forgotten He Owned The Analysis Corp – The firm that was cited in March 2008 for penetrating the files of presidential candidates Barack Obama, Hillary Rodham Clinton, and John McCain in the State Department’s passport office
Now that President Obama has done what we expected him to do, albeit 5 years later than expected, it is important to remember exactly who John O Brennan is and what questions existed in 2008/09′. As the New York Times … Continue reading