warningWARNING – This report is disturbing in the extreme: Perhaps nothing should shock the psyche any longer, but this sure does.   This investigative report outlines women in South Africa who are intentionally drinking moonshine type alcohol to generate disabled babies.

The unhealthy, or disabled, baby born is worth FIVE TIMES more in social welfare benefits than a healthy child – so they choose to intentionally create babies born with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.   For them it is merely a factor of quantified economics…  For the baby a life of disability, incapacity and dependency.

About these ads
This entry was posted in Political correctness/cultural marxism, Racism, Socialist, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Mindblowing Decisions – Disconnected From Humanity and Intentionally Creating Disabled Children…..

1. kinthenorthwest says:

Hate to tell you guys this but this is a Foster Care thing here in the states…
    Some of the foster care kids get 24/7 care and lots of extra money…Yes some of them are good Foster Parents…but there are quite a few who do it for the money…

• PatriotUSA says:

kin,
      Sad but true and I am in one of the most depressed regions of POORegon and have personally seen the wreckage, lost and damaged kids. I have a good friend who works for Child Services, a great man who does the RIGHT thing every time and damn, just breaks my heart. Those foster parents, parents who are great parents are stained by those who are in this for the money. Talk to some every week…………….

2. Evil walks the earth. Many fall victim to the corruption and degradation of evil, countless others suffer.

3. ottawa925 says:

As terrible as this may sound, I believe we have reached a stage in this world where if you are going to do THIS, then you should be sterilized, and the children born need to be sterilized as well. The men too, however, I’m sure the women will not even say who the fathers are, probably don’t even know.

• sundance says:

I think before they go that route they should cut off the social welfare of any parent whose child is born with a drug or alcohol dependency.

perhaps start there. I dunno…

This entire thing is just too painful to even contemplate without serious prayer to help rebuild some faith…

• diwataman says:

This has got to be the sickest thing I’ve ever heard of. Even when they throw kids in fires over there at least they die. With this they are stricken from birth to death. They absolutely have to disincentivize these lunatics by cutting off ALL State aid, not just child aid, to anyone who commits such a heinous act and death to the the people who do.

• czarowniczy says:

The welfare isn’t what they should cut off of said parents

• Knuckledraggingwino says:

The objective evidence supports the idea that eliminating government programs that incentivize people to make stupid decisions reduces the prevalence of those decisions. Welfare reform significantly reduced the number of children born out of wedlock to African-American women and increased the average age at which Black women had children out of wedlock. As a consequence, the infanticide and child homicide rate decreased. The historic decrease in juvenile and adult homicides among Whites as well as Blacks decreased. The only downside is that the birthrate for married women, White as well as Blacknalso decreased.

4. It’s now Hell on Earth. Who knew? :evil:

5. ThatOldGuy says:

If something is subsidized, there will be more of it.

6. bob e says:

..is any one really suprised..??

• tessa50 says:

I was, had not occurred to me that this was happening or that anyone would even think it up to do,guess I really am stupid

7. SOYLENT GREEN says:

I’m not usually a fan of genocide, but….That’s some weapons-grade evil there.

8. ZurichMike says:

Gypsies (Romani) will sometimes maim their own children (cut off an arm or otherwise purposefully disfigure them) with the hope that when they beg, people will feel more pity for them and give them more money. I was stuck in traffic in Romania near a mid-sized city and a 10 year-old boy came up to the car and pounded on the window with a mangled stump of a right arm asking for money. Horrifying and tragic at the same time.

9. czarowniczy says:

As I’ve mentioned before, we have a business going in the Projects here, and I assume elsewhere also. Said young woman gets pregnant and is immediately qualified for welfare. She gets the food stamps, the welfare cash money,WIC/WIN, Medicaid and a slot in public housing unless she lives with her mom or just dumps the baby on grandma. There are lots of little give-em-mo-money programs out there which you, dear paying public, never hear about but You Know Who knows what they are and how to milk them. If, due to poor nutrition and neglect, said chirrun be a bit slow, then mom goes to a special Medicaid doc who’ll declare her child learning disabled and she’ll qualify to receive a Social Security disability payment – they call it ‘crazy money’ here. This isn’t even counting the babies whacked out by mom’s use of whatever drugs and alcohol she could get during the pregnancy. The number of grandmas with one or more children from whacked-out daughters at my Federal employment site that the Feds in DC quietly made the children eligible to be put on granny’s/gramp’s Federal health insurance as a dependent without any custody paperwork – granny just had to sign a letter stating that she provided 51% of the child’s maintenance. This was in the EARLY 90s! The things that the common working taxpayer doesn’t hear about for fear they’ll think ill of some special group(s).

• TandCrumpettes says:

Not only that we would think ill of some special groups, but the main thing the bleedng-hearts like to say is, “Well, its not the child’s fault – we have to help the child.” As if those of us naysayers “hate children” or something.

As a mother there is NOTHING I won’t do for a child. I’ve always had a soft-spot for little ones, but since I became a mother myself, my empathy has increased 100-fold. I want to help the children too!

…but how can you help the children without enabling the parents?

Sure, we can think of regulations we could put in place to help stop this, but these regs don’t exist NOW. What method of helping children exists today that doesn’t enable the parents?

• czarowniczy says:

The systems I mentioned were put into effect to slosh cash into the inner-city areas. A few bleeding-heart social workers thrash around in the projects trying to bring some semblance of civilization but there’s little if any real organization, it’s politicians aiming the cash hose into the inner-city to placate the residents and guarantee votes. New Orleans does not publicize the city’s infant mortality rates as they rival those of 3rd world countries. No exaggeration, it’s a FACT. We have a Darwinian situation where largely unwanted children survive the wilds of the lower-class black community thru survival of the fittest, drop out of what’s classed as the nation’s worst public school system, and as older youth find no other alternatives than welfare or crime. After years of working the projects and Section-8 housing I could write a book on what’s going on with children in these areas – and not one politician, black or white, does much more than pay lip service to the entire mess.

10. MuayTyson says:

Call me politically incorrect but did this happen under Apartheid? Elites who lived outside of South Africa pushed and pushed until the country of South Africa changed. It created a system where a country that ranked high on the Quality of Life Index is now a country that is engaged in Genocide.
    I don’t see any concerts for the White farmers being killed every single day in South Africa. Life is much worse now for Whites and Blacks. Yes, euality had been reached everyone is in Hell except for the ANC who continues to rape the country literally and metaphorically.

11. libby says:

These folks would make octomom proud

12. Antony G says:

Where is the money for all this social security coming from? Is it mostly foreign aid?

13. Matt says:

I’m from South Africa. But I don’t have an opinion on this because I’m white, therefore a racist by default. People will never understand the things I saw growing up. I can’t get into political debates because lefties shut me down with: “You’re South African and a racist, your opinion is irrelevant.”

I also love it how Americans act like they know more about my home country than I do. Just because some lefty professor told you HIS version of history, excluding all the savagery, child rape, necklacing and all round murder rate, it really doesn’t compare with actually BEING there and seeing it first hand.

I have been very interested in American politics recently. I see huge similarities in the treatment of American conservatives and white South Africans. Things are only going to get worse. There will never be common sense ever again I’m afraid. Having lived in South Africa I have this weird feeling that I see America’s future.

Sorry to be a downer, but this is my reality. Cut off from the world due to where I was born, no opinions allowed.

14. tara says:

What did we do here in the U.S. before we implemented welfare? Didn’t individuals help their neighbors? And churches helped those who didn’t receive neighbor assistance? Was it so bad?

To avoid the problem of women squirting out more kids to increase their support $$, I’ve always maintained that we should change our welfare system so that a women receives support only for the kids she had when she first entered the system.

I’m very angry about welfare. I used to be a dumb unofficial Democrat. I used to think that people receiving welfare were truly in need. I later found out that many are not. Moving to Chicago was a real eye opener. I think I wrote before about how I rented a small one-bedroom apartment in a luxury building …. and then met a woman receiving a Section 8 subsidy who was living in a two-bedroom apartment. I make a good salary, I could have afforded the two-bedroom unit but it would have impacted my savings and other spending. Why was a welfare recipient living in a better home than a person who works and pays many thousands of dollars in taxes? I also learned that public housing residents are extremely greedy, always fighting for more and better housing. Chicago built brand new communities, “mixed income” which are doomed to fail just like the old high rises, large apartments with brand new appliances and carpet and everything, apartments that I could not afford if they were market value. Again, why is a welfare receipitent living in a better home than a person who works and pays many thousands of dollars in taxes?

One day I was in a waiting area at a clinic. Two welfare recipients were having a conversation near me. One explained to the other how he got a free CTA (transit) pass, then explained how he also got a free cell phone. He probably gets free food and free housing too. He was relaxed as hell! I on the other hand was stressed out because they were running behind and I had to go to work. I waited 2 hours in that waiting room and then had to leave, thus not completing my appointment. Welfare receipients had no trouble parking themselves in that waiting room, they had nowhere else to go.

I’m getting really tired of support all of this nonsense. Sorry for the vent but it’s really pissing me off. I work hard. These welfare frauds might as well just rob me on the street.