Ya’ know something, this author sees some kind of morbid ‘told-ya-so’ satisfaction in the constituent Democrats coming to the realization that President Obama lied to them.  It does not relay the similar satisfaction to us.

Perhaps it’s because regardless of the guise, and those who believed it, the people impacted are all Americans – even those painfully now aware of themselves being hoodwinked by the snake oil salesman – there is no satisfaction there.

A guy or gal making $500 bucks a week is now faced with a paycheck $30 – $40 smaller.  That’s $150+ bucks a month less to keep food, a roof, or a modicum of lifestyle afloat.  There is nothing satisfactory in that reality…. not even close.  It sucks… and there ain’t a drop of “hope” or “change” in sight…  Painful, is what it is.   Sad, and painful.

snake oil(Washington Times) — Sometimes, watching a Democrat learn something is wonderful, like seeing the family dog finally sit and stay at your command.

With President Obama back in office and his life-saving “fiscal cliff” bill jammed through Congress, the new year has brought a surprising turn of events for his sycophantic supporters.

“What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?” a poster wrote on the liberal site DemocraticUnderground.com. “My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”

Shocker. Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever.

So this week, as taxes went up for millions of Americans — which Republicans predicted throughout the campaign would happen — it was fun to watch the agoggery of the left.

“I know to expect between $93 and $94 less in my paycheck on the 15th,” wrote the ironically named “RomneyLies.”  (read more)

Obama_The_Same_We_Believe

About these ads
This entry was posted in A New America, Communist, Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Decepticons, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2012, Harry Reid, Obama re-election, Obama Research/Discovery, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, Union Activity - ALL. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Chains They Were Deceived In – Obamabotic Kool-Aid Drinkers Shocked, Outraged Over New Tax Increases…

1. WeeWeed says:

Some of them actually work?

2. stellap says:

What didn’t they understand about a “temporary” tax holiday? I swear, some of these people are dumb as rocks.

3. moe2004 says:

My sister called me cry facing about this and her health care costs. I asked her how did she not know? I can’t discuss politics anymore with my family, they all watch and read what they always have, the MSM. If I bring up say Fast and Furious all I get is blank stares, swear they think I’m off my rocker. They are good people, just completely duped, sad as that is. I refuse to let this adminstration ruin my relationships any longer. One can only hope this is a huge wake up call for all of them, don’t get it.

4. Eric says:

Same way here Moe. Whenever you bring up something such as Fast and Furious, Benghazi, or any TRUTH to their face, they go “Herp, Derp….RACIST!!!”. Sadly, the blind will follow the dumb.

5. realitycheck says:

Funny thing … Romney’s 47% won’t see this tax since they they don’t pay Social Security tax because they are not currently working for their “income”.

Cant wait to see the press non coverage as this unfolds and millions of people see their paychecks decline …. all they can do is blame themselves for drinking the kool aid.

6. czarowniczy says:

Wonder if the people who voted for him also run around the woods trying to kiss a skunk’s ass and then complain to the Forest Service when they get sprayed? Come on now, he’s virtually oozed lies from day one and has so much slimy half-truths surrounding him it’s a wonder that the EPA hasn’t closed him down. I can readily understand why the Usual Suspects who are constantly in need of fresh infusions of cash from others’ pockets voted for him but outside of a huge case of white guilt brought on by decades of being taught in school and media that the Blue-eyed Devil is the cause of all evil in the world, I’m at a loss to explain why so many members of non-Federally Protected Groups would flush the sacrifices of so many past and the futures of their children own the pipes.

7. ed357 says:

It’s sad……but my brother and sister-in-law are 0bama drunk supporters that believe that they’re entitled to any and everything they want especially if it’s free. I can’t count the “spam” that they have forwarded to me with the hopes of winning something for nothing.

I shutter to thing what happens to the sister-in-law’s job when 0bamaCare really kicks in……her job is in “Medical devices” manufacturing.

Sometimes it hurts to grow up………especially late in life.

8. elvischupacabra says:

Now Teh Chosen Won will take credit for saving Social Security by allowing the payroll tax cut to elapse.

9. akathesob says:

I will stick with my Tea thank you.

10. Arkindole says:

“…morbid ‘told-ya-so’ satisfaction…”
    Ditto. They. Own. It.

11. JAS says:

“A guy or gal making $500 bucks a week is now faced with a paycheck $30 – $40 smaller”

Those numbers sound wrong. The change was a 2% increase and the paycheck is 6 ~ 8% smaller? the increase should be ~ $10.

• tara says:

I would say $20-22.50 per paycheck. Most people are paid bi-weekly or semi-monthly. If bi-weekly, each paycheck is $1000, and 2% of that is $20. If semi-monthly, each paycheck is approximately $1125, and 2% of that is $22.50. (Someone correct me if my math is wrong, I’m still foggy and haven’t finished all of my coffee.)

12. tara says:

The end to the social security tax holiday will de-program a small percentage of the brainwashed Dems. It’s almost a shame that the increase wasn’t greater than 2%.

13. raskog says:

Hilariously, the tax burden will rise more for someone making $30,000 a year (1.7 percent) than it does for someone earning $500,000 annually (1.3 percent).

This is Barrycare logic. Middle americans are forced to buy health insurance to assist their poorer brethren, but not wealthy 1 percenters like Congress and Barry himself until called out on it.