New Hampshire – We Can’t Have Any Of That Freedom Crap Around Here

If you choose to “live free” you should “Die”…..  Some of that ‘civility stuff’ the Progressive Left loves to banter about;  As if they had any…

New Hampshire - [F]or those unaware, a conservative project of sorts has been underway in New Hampshire since 2001. The idea is that Americans of conservative ideals are to move to New Hampshire, gather in communities, run for office, and work to drive the state toward libertarianism and conservatism. It is called the “Free State Project” and adherents are called “Free Staters.”

These Free Staters figure that the state’s motto, “Live Free or Die,” should really mean something and it is these citizens whose freedoms legislator Chase wants to oppress.

In her December 21 post, Chase wrote that, “Free Staters are the single biggest threat the state is facing today.”

“In the opinion of this Democrat, Free Staters are the single biggest threat the state is facing today. There is, legally, nothing we can do to prevent them from moving here to take over the state, which is their openly stated goal. In this country you can move anywhere you choose and they have that same right. What we can do is to make the environment here so unwelcoming that some will choose not to come, and some may actually leave. One way is to pass measures that will restrict the ‘freedoms’ that they think they will find here. Another is to shine the bright light of publicity on who they are and why they are coming.”  (read more)

About these ads
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, A New America, Communist, Death Threats, media bias, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Socialist, States, Tea Party, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to New Hampshire – We Can’t Have Any Of That Freedom Crap Around Here

1. mung says:

I find it funny that he doesn’t mind infringing on his supporters in order to push out the people he doesn’t want in his state.

• ytz4mee says:

It’s a “she”. The Legislative Pat.

• mung says:

Naa, I know many woman and that ain’t no woman.

• Coast says:

Amen to that.

• cajunkelly says:

(chuckle) that was my immediate thought when this article was posted in the open thread yesterday,

IMO that’s a DNA wreck if I *ever* saw one.

One of those sorta wrecks where you know you shouldn’t look, but you can’t help yourself.

• thefirstab says:

“IMO that’s a DNA wreck if I *ever* saw one.”
            “you know you shouldn’t look, but you can’t help yourself”.= HAHAHAHA:)
            (Kinda like at our local WalMart)
            Cajun – I really appreciate the different expressions you use; so funny!
            “Gut-sprung” got me tickled back around Thanksgiving.

Comments at Breitbart are hilarious, too.

• GracieD says:

AB, I can tell ya that we Cajuns have a boatload of different expressions. CK uses what is, to me “normal” language. One day we should do a thread on different figures of speech from different parts of the Country.

• cajunkelly says:

LOL, glad I keep ya laughing. :) I just tells ‘em like I seez ‘em.

TBH, and I’m serious, I don’t say things tryin to be funny. I got lots of butt bustins growin up as a preacher’s kid because I say what I think….quickly. :)

Trust me, a PK sees and hears LOTS of stupidly hilarious things they shouldn’t be expected not to bust out laughing about.
              Examples;

sittin in church and this very old woman stands up and requests prayer for her “son Bill in Kentucky somewhere….he’s got an old funkus”. That’s a direct quote.

guest preacher calls on the congregation to “stand on your hands, raise your feet and praise the lord”

very old man sitting on the end of the pew goes to sleep and tumbles out into the aisle, jumps up and starts shouting hallelujah and praises to the Lord

All these are true, so help me dear Lord, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

Now could you as an adult not laugh, much less as a kid? :shock:

BTW, what Bill in Kentucky somewhere had was a fungus. :wink: Where? Hellifiknow. Thankfully she didn’t share that with us. The congregation just prayed and asked God to heal his funkus….well, those who could pray without laughing.

To this day I can be around my siblings and say “Bill in Kentucky somewhere” or “ya’ll I think I’ve got an old funkus” and it’s ON! :lol:

• thefirstab says:

:-) :-)
                We got us sum purty redickalus phrases in my adopted state, too.
                I love the idea of a separate thread on this!
                Ah. KNOWS we got summa that there old funkus ’round heeah – seen it at the Walmart!

2. mcfyre2012 says:

In the Revolutionary War days, Chase would have been hung for being a British loyalist.

3. cajunkelly says:

So this (worst derogatory name I can think of) wants to single out a specific section of people to restrict their freedoms.

What part of equal protection under the law does this…..(worst derogatory name I can think of) not understand?

We are no longer headed for that slippery slope. We are now on it, picking up speed.
    I’ve got a good idea where this handbasket is headed, *and* I know who put us in it.

4. Arkindole says:

And then there is that “Hope” state right below em….
    “Rhode Island: Providence Passes Resolution Banning Semi-Automatic Guns”

5. tessa50 says:

She must be obamas white child

6. Wraith says:

So can we get busy throwing the statists out of Arizona? The precedent has been set, after all…

7. kateyleigh says:

Typical leftist activist tactics at its best.

8. yadent says:

Since he/she believes that targeted legislation is righteous, if the Free Staters were to gain control of NH politics then by logic they could pass righteous legislation to drive people like the he/she out and they should be OK with it, no? As a Free State Project supporter for many years, I know they are not inclined to do that as most actually believe the state’s motto. Most Free Staters just want to be left alone.

9. I wondered what happened to New Hampshire’s “Old Man of the Mountain”…
    FOUND HIM !! :evil:

10. yankeeintx says:

Those darn “Free Staters” didn’t think the City of Keene police needed a military tank:

I guess that is why Cyndy thinks these people are wrong for not accepting the gov’t handouts. They did end up getting the tank anyway.

11. cajunkelly says:

Well she damn sure proved Rush’s theory that librul women just ain’t got much goin for ‘em in the looks department.
    She should be the poster girl…or boi….for filthy progs.

12. labrat says:

NH was invaded by massholes in the 90′s. The real New Hampshire natives despise them.

13. czarowniczy says:

There are metastatic states such as California and Massachusetts whose residents break off and float into other states as their own sties has been dirtied too much by their liberal, progressive thrashing around. They move into neighboring states for the ‘fresh air’ and drag their progressive ways with them. They run to other states such as Maine and New Hampshire, drive the property values up, demand the same services they had in their home states and ruin yet another state, not noticing or caring that the main reason they had to move from their home sty was they screwed it up. I remember the ‘Californians Go Home’ billboards in Colorado in the late 90s, they didn’t do any good but they expressed the opinions of the residents who were seeing their prairies torn up for cheap multi-family housing and their waster gobbled up with no replacement in sight. This doesn’t even get into the areas of property taxes, which drove two of my children to other states. It’s a phenomenon that seems to have no legal resolution Looks like New Hampshire will just have to scrub the ‘Live Free’ part (unless we’re talking about the welfare crowd) and settle for ‘or Die’ by embracing Obamacare.

14. brutalhonesty says:

liberalism is a mental disorder:
    “What we can do is to make the environment here so unwelcoming that some will choose not to come, and some may actually leave. One way is to pass measures that will restrict the ‘freedoms’ that they think they will find here. Another is to shine the bright light of publicity on who they are and why they are coming.”

Notice they say that about our own citizens, while refusing to take such a stance on illegal immigrants. They hide why illegals come here (reconqista, they openly say so), they give them ID so we dont know publicly whos illegal and whos not, and instead of restricting their freedoms they give them the same as the rest of us, and then some.

15. Pingback: What happened (or what was neglected) in the Oval office during Benghazi attack! « The Piratearian