Treehouse New Years Wishes For All

Here are our last days of 2012 wishes for YOU……

May  you ALWAYS make the right move NY_Moves

May your cup runneth over with love may-your-cup-runneth-over-with-love

MAY YOU ALWAYS FIND SHELTER FROM ANY STORM

NY_Shelter

May you remain good looking and looking good.

NY_GoodLooks

May you find the perfect diet for your body and your  soul.

perfectdiet

May you find perfect balance in the company you keep.

NY_Balance

May you have as much fun as you can before someone makes you stop.

NY_Fun

May the worst thing that happens to you come in slobbery pink and furry TAN.

NY_Worst

May  you  manage  to  MAKE  time for  Time Out!

NY_Siesta

May all the new folks you meet be interesting and kind.

NY_Interesting

May  you always know when to walk away….. and when to RUN!

NY_Run

……..AND MOST IMPORTANTLY – MAY YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY, AND YOUR VISITS WITH US,  ALWAYS BRING YOU JOY

NY_Joy

May the last day of 2012, AND ALL THE DAYS OF 2013 be your BESTEST EVER!!!

About these ads
This entry was posted in Humor & Quizzes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Treehouse New Years Wishes For All

1. kinthenorthwest says:

Happy New Year To Every One…
    From DRINKING FROM MY SAUCER
    I haven’t Got A Lot Of Riches
    and Sometimes The Going’s Tough
    but I’ve Got Loving Ones Around Me
    and That Makes Me Rich Enoughi
    Thank God For His Blessingsand The Mercies He’s Bestowed
    I’m Drinking From My Saucer
    ’cause My Cup Has Overflowed
    if God Gives Me Strength And Courage
    when The Way Grows Steep And Rough
    i’ll Not Ask For Other Blessings
    i’m Already Blessed Enough
    and May I Never Be Too Busyto Help Others Bear Their Loads
    then I’ll Keep Drinking From My Saucer”cause My Cup Has Overflowed!”

MICHAEL COMBS – DRINKING FROM MY SAUCER

2. rumpole2 says:

Thanks

I’ll let ya’ll know in advance how 2013 is looking in about 5 hours :D

3. justfactsplz says:

Happy New Year to everyone. May you prosper, be in good health, and most of all, be blessed by God.

4. Moira Adams says:

Thank you, our cup runneth over with love!!    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013

________________________________

5. sunnydaze77 says:

I do not participate in many discussion’s here( I am not real good with words) but i do read daily and have grown to love our Treehouse. Many blessings to all of you and Happy New Year 2013!! :)

• Sha says:

Happy New Years ! Sunnydaze77 I’m not real good with words either….. But they still let me play here… Yea ! :D

• thefirstab says:

Hi Sha — you can come out and play anytime! I just returned from a wonderful experience with my daughter (she performed in Russell Bowl halftime show in Orlando, check it out on YouTube), What a circus, and glad to get back to normal.
        I have learned SO much from all you wonderful Treepers, you have restored my faith in the Good, have enlightened and cautioned me to the Evil, and strengthened my resolve in standing up for the fundamentals of our Great Nation.
        God Bless All of You, with his many Blessings. Happy New Year!

6. rumpole2 says:

<It's 2013 already!!!!!

Come on, USA catch up :D

IMHO… 2013 is slightly more yellow than 2012, otherwise about the same.

7. stellap says:

New Year’s Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual. ~Mark Twain

8. ZurichMike says:

Happy New Year! Be well, be blessed, be healthy, wealthy and wise.

9. maggiemoowho says:

Have a safe and Happy New Year eveyone.

PS: I love those photos!!!

10. Sha says:

Happy New Years everyone ! There are way to many people I adore here to call each by name , just know I wish you all the very best in everything you do in life. Stay safe be smart…. no drinking and driving and always take care of yourself . God Bless ! :D

11. ctdar says:

Thanks Sundance & Admininstrators for everything.
    Here’s to Auld Lang Syne:
    Should old acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind?
    Should old acquaintance be forgot, and old lang syne?

Chorus:
    For auld lang syne, my dear, for auld lang syne,
    we’ll take a cup of kindness yet, for auld lang syne.

And surely you’ll buy your pint cup! and surely I’ll buy mine!
    And we’ll take a cup o’ kindness yet, for auld lang syne.

We two have run about the slopes, and picked the daisies fine;
    But we’ve wandered many a weary foot, since auld lang syne.

We two have paddled in the stream, from morning sun till dine;
    But seas between us broad have roared since auld lang syne.

And there’s a hand my trusty friend! And give us a hand o’ thine!
    And we’ll take a right good-will draught, for auld lang syne.

Happy New Year All!!

12. Dawn Doe says:

Thanks, Sundance. Happy New Year to you!

13. Josh says:

Thanks to all of you. I appreciate being able to “sound off” here. Like sunnydaze77 “I am not real good with words” either but that doesn’t stop me :-) You have been patient and have allowed my ramblings. Can’t say I’m looking forward to 2013 but it is what it is.
    TheConservativeTreehouse is my cigar lounge where I can sit against the wall and listen to (read) some intelligent conversation and where they patiently allow me to put in my 2-cents when I want.
    G-d bless you all!

14. Rand says:

In 2012 the Treehouse became a daily ritual for me. I don’ see that changing for 2013. l feel that my life is blessed, but that’s not enough. The folks here appear to be concerned for all citizens who are willing to help themselves. Happy New Year to everyone and keep the faith.

15. Bette says:

The winds of change blow through the land as Father Time turns the corner on yet another year. As we close the book on 2012 may we reflect on what has now become part of history. Each of us have shared in this history; the good, the bad and the ugly. Historical events that will soon seem like ancient history are etched like a faded black and white photograph in the pages of our memories.

So as you say goodbye to 2012, remember all that went before no matter where you are in your life; old, young or in between. Embrace your memories. Not just what we discuss here, but all aspects of your life. We all have our personal stories, our personal histories too. Our memories will give us much joy and comfort in our old age. Even those that may seem bittersweet now, someday we’ll wrap around us like an old, worn familiar and favorite quilt patched together over time.

We have agonized, argued, rejoiced, prayed and laughed together. It was a year of learning, disappointment, new friendships, joy and sorrow. For me, I found a new and wonderful place called “The Treehouse “. I haven’t been posting much lately because of health issues, but wanted to send a special message to all the great people who welcomed me here a few short months ago.

Wherever you are as you ring in the New Year may you find yourself in the company of those you hold close to your heart. May you be filled with joy knowing you are loved and find that happiness is not something that comes from what others do for you or give you or how many “things” you have; happiness comes from within you to you, by loving yourself just the way you are…because you are perfect just the way God made you. Finally, I wish you peace. Peace in body, mind, and spirit in the New Year.

BEST WISHES FOR THE NEW YEAR AND MAY 2013 TRULY BE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

16. nameofthepen says:

Happy New Year to all, and may your watchdog frighten all the bad guys from your door.

17. recoverydotgod says:

Sundance, Admin’s and Treepers – Best Wishes for 2013

Parallel translations of Psalms 37

18. Auntie Lib says:

Best wishes to all my fellow Treepers for the very best in the new year. God bless us, everyone.

19. fmhayes48 says:

2012 has been a year of learning and growth for me, mostly due to an ooooops and click. I had been so discouraged in trying to find a forum wherein I could learn the FACTS in a world full of contradictions. I stumbled upon the CTH from a post on FaceBook. And to my complete surprise, I found a plethora of information with all those important links, input from those who actually knew how to process/absorb the information in a logical manner, and people who were dedicated to allowing each person to have a voice. Thank you to each and every person who contributes here and for those who lead us all on on path to the truth. Happy New Year to each and everyone!!

20. ctdar says:

The Five/Fox just honored Andrew Breitbart when they ran the notables that had passed on this year :)
    Rest in Peace