Simplified Budget

* Money the family spent: $38,200
* New debt on the credit card: $16,500
* Outstanding balance on the credit card: $142,710
* Total budget cuts so far: $385

Common Sense Families Would Understand We Have A Spending Issue

About these ads
This entry was posted in A New America, Bailouts, Decepticons, Dem Hypocrisy, Obama re-election, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Socialist, Tea Party, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Simplified Budget

1. howie says:

Cut up his credit card now.

• Not a chance Howie. The guy was re-elected by the people who either have no worry about credit cards and debt and/or benefit from the largesse. We are outnumbered. Badly.

• Coast says:

Then tax the Hell out of everyone…and everyone should pay..make the rates essentially the same for all income levels, and make the rates what they need to be to generate revenue equal to spending. Most Americans will find that they don’t like the size of the Federal govt after all.

The House could do this…or just shut the govt down.

2. BertDilbert says:

Yeah but some folks have 2 or more kids….

• Coast says:

They went after Bill Clinton for lying under oath…not for having sex. Of course, Obama lies constantly.

• Arkindole says:

If real–it will get out, but…
      Naw; those jagged pixels were supposed to be there–special camera.
      Very interesting, though–Brian Schatz, chair of HI’s dem party and Hawaii’s Lieutenant Governor is named to replace Inouye, against his desires, and this is perhaps released. AZ’s electoral is actively questioning the certificate this again.

3. CCG says:

Off topic a bit, History Channel 2 is now airing documentary, The Third Reich, the Rise.

• WeeWeed says:

“The Hitler Channel” is very good to show regular nazi history. They do NOT point out how it correlates with today’s goings-on, but you get my drift…..

4. elvischupacabra says:

I just have two words to describe Obama’s approach to fiscal responsibility: “Sheeeeeeeeeee-yit, fool.”

5. fmhayes48 says:

Although I agree with the liberals in those pie-in-the-sky, self-actualizing idealized programs, it boils down to THERE IS NOT ENOUGH MONEY to purchase that plot of land called “Utopia.” Just like a household budget, the USA government works the same – ya just can’t have everything you would like. I may want a Maserati, but I am driving, and will continue to drive, a 10 year old 4 dr, compact Galant because I cannot and will not be able to afford my “dream car.” I “want” a new sound surround system by Boston Acoustics, but there is no room in my budget so my 15 year old Bose will have to do. Dems LOVE to sit and dream, but it is time for them to climb off their cloud and get down to reality – the survival of the USA so that we have something to pass on to future generations. We need LESS government – keep its nose out of my business – and take care of balancing the income and outgo for running the NATION. Our legislators have just received a pay raise and not one of them has stepped forward and refused to accept the raise considering the dire state of our national economics…the fact that they truly are NOT even doing the job that they have been paid quite handsomely to do is the past. I am so angry at our legislators that I could just spit. Our POTUS????? I see red everytime I hear his name…useless piece of dung.

• WeeWeed says:

I agree. Generational welfare couch potatoes/druggies drive better vehicles than I. But I’m not given my money, I have to work to pay for my stuff – AND theirs. So… my ’95 stupid Tahoe goes to the shop….yet one more time. How long I’m going to put up with this inequity remains to be seen.

• stellap says:

Here’s another person driving a ten-year old vehicle, being responsible, paying bills and saving money. I must be crazy.

6. fmhayes48 says:

What to do. What to do. What to do. I am determined that something must be done by We, The People…but am at a loss to know what our next step should be. I was active in getting out the facts to anyone and everyone who could read, hear, and/or see prior to the POTUS election 2012. I voted; I tried to let my voice be heard at the polls. But it wasn’t enough. Too much graft, too much vitriol, a country divided, too many people unable to add 2 + 2 and come up with the correct answer. What to do now?????

7. howie says:

I guess the question is this. Should Millionaires be allowed? Should the “rich” pay the same price for a gallon of milk as a middle class dope? Should a Billionaire be legal? Should a law abiding citizen be allowed to possess a rifle? Why should some people be allowed to drink a large Coke when others are not?

• fmhayes48 says:

No questions on this side of the computer. The government should keep its damn nose out of our constitutionally legal pursuit of happiness…lines only to be drawn when one person’s rights trample on the next person’s rights. Government needs to keep its liberal, micro-managing nose on its own business of running the nation, leave its damn boots off our constitutional rights.

8. jordan2222 says:

How much is two plus two minus ten? I forgot.