Fair Enough – “Bugger Off” !!!

Piers morgan - barack - michelle - obamaIn conclusion, I can spare those Americans who want me deported a lot of effort by saying this: If you don’t change your gun laws to at least try to stop this relentless tidal wave of murderous carnage, then you don’t have to worry about deporting me.

Although I love the country as a second home and one that has treated me incredibly well, I would, as a concerned parent first – and latterly, of a one-year-old daughter who may attend an American elementary school like Sandy Hook in three years’ time – seriously consider deporting myself.  (Good F**king Riddance)

piers morgan 2

Help Get Rid Of His ASS HERE

About these ads
This entry was posted in Potus Gun Ban, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

52 Responses to Fair Enough – “Bugger Off” !!!

1. WeeWeed says:

DLTDHYWTGLSY, ya’s limey arsewipe.

2. I am Trademark says:

Na, na, na, na…
    Hey, hey, hey…
    Good f’n bye!

3. I am Trademark says:

Sad that he doesn’t realize that most of the “tidal wave of murderous carnage” of which he speaks happens in the areas that already have the strictest gun laws.

4. howie says:

Let’s buy him an open ticket to anywhere.

5. griz1234 says:

“To at least try”

Even he knows gun control doesn’t work… At least, it doesn’t work in reducing gun-related crime or violent crime in general.

You’d think a Brit would know to be a little more sensitive on the topic of disarming Americans.

• I am Trademark says:

He’s just pist that armed Americans kicked his great-great-great-great grandpappy’s butt back across the pond, and another group of armed Americans had to keep his great grandpappy from having to learn to speak German…

• Inkraven says:

The British practice of trying to disarm their colonies and subject states is *why* we have a Second Amendment (and a Third Amendment, too, but that one gets largely glossed over).

6. rumpole2 says:

Piers gonna self deport?

There is an old Australian? saying…..

DILIGAF

(I could post a link to a NSFW song) :D

7. dmoseylou says:

Piers Morgan should have done a little research Re: results of banning handguns in the UK, prior to making a complete arse of himself. (Again.) Banning handguns INCREASED crime; what rationale does he apply that banning assault weapons will DECREASE crime?

“The numbers don’t lie. Banning guns didn’t lessen the UK’s crime rate in the first two years Instead, gun related crimes increased a whopping 40%.”

More Proof that Handgun Bans Don’t Work

• boutis says:

I am convinced this is the intent. They want everyone cowed and terrified and begging to be protected from whatever criminals (including government employed ones) have firearms. If you are too ignorant to earn your own living or pay for your own food, too dumb to reason or figure out anything but what is fed to you by the media or “leaders”, and unable to defend yourself in the most basic way, you are powerless and have to do whatever the “government” wants including die when they no longer have a use for you.

• Wraith says:

If you are too ignorant to earn your own living or pay for your own food, too dumb to reason or figure out anything but what is fed to you by the media or “leaders”…

Which explains both our welfare state and our publik skool system. They’ve been planning this for years, folks.

8. Sha says:

What he ain’t gone yet !!! Don’t let the door nob hit you where the good lord split ya …

9. dmoseylou says:

“Graham said. ‘Gun sales are up, and crime is down. You’re not going to be able to stop mass murderers with no criminal record just by taking my AR-15 and making me pay $200 and get my fingerprints and say I can’t buy another one.’ ”

The Gun Control Debate on Sunday Morning Talk Shows

10. This might be a little misplaced. I happened to catch some back to back episodes of “The Rifleman” saturday morning. Lucas McCain protected Mark (son) and the rest of the town by using his rifle like an assault weapon. I wonder what his rate of fire was in that opening scene. I always thought that all the life lessons needed could be found by watching some old westerns. Sorry for my geek post.

11. Rurik says:

Is the b*st*rd telling the truth this time, or lying like he does all the rest of the time?

• WeeWeed says:

***sigh*** Lying, I’m sure – we couldn’t be so lucky. I’m so glad the Brits know our business better than we do.

12. jsjavascript says:

“the people that have penned their name to that petition know the government is not at liberty to dispose of Mr Morgan in such a manor as of deportation, its a show of public discourse, disdain and many levels of contempt they hold for Mr Morgan, and they seek to insult him showing the same courtesy he shows some of his guests who are of a different opinion then his own”

His berating laughter and expression of scornful derision reply, sticks in the craw of many a man

13. ejarra says:

Found this: On Saturday, CNN host Piers Morgan threatened to deport himself if the United States government does not roll back the Second Amendment.

14. 22tula says:

Go Away Little Girl

15. Bongo says:

It seems to me Piers Morgan is setting himself up to be in the crosshairs of negative American Public Opinion and that’s a very tenuous place to be.

16. Chip Bennett says:

Promises, promises…

(Wanker.)

17. John McLachlan says:

If Piers Morgan sends his daughter to school in South Croydon, on the outskirts of London, he may emulate some of the other parents, who, when I lived there five years ago, sent their children to school, wearing Kevlar vests, because of the very high incidence of stabbings at school.

Outside of school, there are many shootings also, some of which result in the deaths of school-children, despite the fact that guns are illegal.

18. michellc says:

I love how he says he shot guns once and it was exciting and showed him they were killing machines. Yes, Mr. Morgan a person can use a gun to kill, just like a knife can be used to kill, a chainsaw can be a very painful killing machine in the hands of a lunatic, so can a nail gun, a car, the list goes on and on. However, those of us who have hands on experience were taught the dangers of a gun and about gun safety before we were allowed to be turned lose on weapons as you say. Much the same as I was taught the dangers of a chainsaw and chainsaw safety.
    I also love how having military family members makes him know quite a bit about guns, I’ve had more military family members than what he’s named, so I guess using his logic that makes me know quite a bit about bombs and airplanes, as I had an uncle who was a fighter pilot.

Just maybe Mr. Morgan you should have researched this country a little before you decided to live here, it’s not like our constitution is kept a secret. I’ve never saw any written guarantees that you or your children would be safe from lunatics anymore than your country can make that guarantee, but that is probably too much to ask, how you obviously know very little about your country’s crime rate where citizens aren’t even given a fighting chance.