Natalie%20jackson%203 Tweets

Three black teens, ages 17, 17, and 19 kidnapped a woman and raped her for five hours. The suspects live in a predominantly black area, but reports confirm they travelled to hunt for a woman in a demographically 96% white area. Naturally the media censors the race of the victim.

UPPER DARBY – Three young males, allegedly on the prowl to rob someone Christmas night, terrorized, kidnapped and sexually assaulted a Newtown Square woman, police said.

The victim, 22, was carjacked at gunpoint, raped and forced to perform oral sex while being driven around the city of Philadelphia and Upper Darby for five hours, according to police.

The three suspects, identified as Brehon La-Vaan Rawlings, 19, of the 400 block of Arbor Road, Yeadon, Kevin Jones, 17, of Pemberton Street, Philadelphia, and Kewon Matthews, 17, of the first block of North Millbourne Street, Millbourne, were in custody by days end Dec. 26.  Both juveniles are being charged as adults.
According to police accounts, the two 17-year-olds are students at Upper Darby High School. The Philadelphia teen uses a friend’s house as an address to attend Upper Darby.

The victim, a mother of a 2-year-old child, was abducted at about 11:30 p.m. Tuesday.

“This was a sadistic crime, the kind of crime that shakes up the human consciousness,” police Superintendent Michael Chitwood said. “They were looking for somebody to rob and see her come out of the bar. She came out to have a cigarette and was sitting in the car looking at pictures in her cellphone on a lot at Marshall and Grace roads, waiting for her boyfriend to come out of the bar.

“Three guys came up and pushed her aside and carjacked the car. Over the next five hours, they drove all through Philadelphia, raping and sodomizing and robbing her. She remembers seeing Allegheny Avenue and Cheltenham Avenue.”

Criminal Investigator Ray Blohm said during the ride each of the three men switched from the front seat to the back seat taking turns assaulting the victim.

“One of the males pointed the gun at the victim’s head while the male with the brown-copper hair forced her head down (into his lap),” Blohm wrote in the affidavit. “The victim stated she then began to vomit on the male. (Another) male threatened the victim to stop crying and stated, ‘Hurry up and do it faster if you ever want to see your daughter again.’ The victim stated she vomited again. The victim pleaded for her life and to just let her go to see her daughter.”

Chitwood added that they withdrew about $15 from her bank.

“They took her Coach (brand) handbag, her cellphone, camera, GPS, jewelry, identification card and credit cards, threatened to kill her and threatened to kill her daughter and her mother and told her not to call police,” Chitwood said. “This was a violent, vicious crime that went from robbery to a kidnapping and rape.

“She pleaded for them to let her go. During the entire ordeal, they threatened her saying they had her identification and knew where she lived. They dropped her off on Long Lane. They parked the car and threw the keys under the car. They told her to wait a little bit before getting out of the car. It’s amazing what she went through.”  (continue reading)

About these ads
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Death Threats, flash mob, media bias, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

63 Responses to Christmas Abduction Gang Rape – Three teens charged in horrific Christmas night carjacking, sex assault on woman, 22

1. czarowniczy says:

One but wonders how this story would have been reported had the woman been packing a piece and shot one or more of the attackers. I can see the references in the press by The Usual Jerk-Suspects on how ‘she led them on’ and how she ‘over-reacted through the fear that white women in the South have bred into them regarding virile young black males’, not to mention the veiled references to the Old Days when black males were lynched (there’s that word again) and executed for even looking at a white woman. Situational ethics seems to be closely related to situational journalism.

• WeeWeed says:

Well the first thing they’d have b!tched about is that “she shouldn’t have got out of her car.”

• stellap says:

My first thought was, “Why didn’t she have the doors locked?”

I’m not blaming the victim, but situational awareness helps keep you out of trouble.

• Sharon says:

Agreed. Fear is practical and useful. At night in a city I would not leave a building alone to go to my car like that, even if the building I was leaving was a church or a library.

• czarowniczy says:

Allow me to gloat and use the same retort the liberals do: “She shouldn’t have had to lock her doors, she should be able to go anywhere at any time without fear for her personal safety”. I heard that a few years back on a sexual assault case where the victim was in the park after sundown wearing a dress that was more not-there then there.

• stellap says:

That sounds like the liberal retort that we shouldn’t have to have guns in schools to protect the children. Being proactive is only common sense, in my opinion.

If we didn’t need locks on cars, they wouldn’t be there.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Many in the city feel safe in certain areas of the city..
          It took me a wild to realize that no area of big cities are safe…
          However it seems that the Same goes for small towns too.

• stellap says:

Maybe I’m a ‘fraidie cat, but I lock the car as soon as I get in, and immediately when I get out. I’ve read advice from police that one thing that women often do – and shouldn’t – is to get into their car in a parking lot, check their text messages, balance their checkbooks etc, and that once you get in the car, you should drive away immediately.

• dmoseylou says:

I attended a self-defense class offered by the local police dept. many years ago. The one safety tip they drilled and drilled into us was exactly what you said. “Get in the car and go!” The instructors told us about crimes against women in their stationary vehicles that made believers out of us all. To this day, I can still see and hear those guys in my head. I get in and go. Also, when I am entering a parking lot, I always drive up and down a few lanes checking for people sitting in their vehicles or just lounging against them before parking and exiting my car. It is not paranoia, it is basic common sense.

• Sharon says:

You’re absolutely right about “small towns”….drove us absolutely crazy the 18 years we were in MN west central rural community (we were 15 miles out in the open country) how clueless people were. I-94 ran right through the communities, and I don’t know how many times I just pointed at the freeway and said to whoever I was talking to “Seattle and Chicago and Los Angeles are going through here all the time—right there….” They always looked slightly shocked and got real quiet.

• czarowniczy says:

Lemme offer a second guess at what they’d have said first: “The sound of electric door locks being locked by a white person is one of the most insulting sound a black man can hear.” Heard that a number of time too.

• stellap says:

We all know what you think of that – and what I think of that. I don’t give a rat’s ass what they think.

• cajunkelly says:

Oh I had that happen once. Was at a very busy/backed up red light at an on ramp to the interstate. One of those “interstate travelers” was standing there with the usual back pack.

He looked more intimidating than usual so I hit my door locks. Evidently my spidey senses were right, as he came charging from the shoulder, up to the passenger side of my car raging and cursing.

I just smiled, then ignored him until the light turned green.

• canadacan says:

It’s the safest sound that this white woman can hear

• brutalhonesty says:

you know whats funny about that, i dont worry about my doors being locked when I am driving in the ghetto, but my democrat stepdad always hits the locks when he gets to a black area. its funny, because republicans are the racists :-) or so the germans would have us believe

• Tino Feld says:

My wife, an RN working night duty, carries her two firerms 24/7. The lock in her 4×4 locks automatically when the car is driven more than ten yards. In addition, she keeps one of her guns in holster between the seat and the console, and the other one in the AIWB holster.

Her procedure to park is to drive up the levels and then turn and drive down, sit in the vehicle for a while a gun in her hand (holstered). When she feels safe to dismount the vehicle, she carries one gun in her hand and walks briskly all the way into the
      hospital. In the morning and the gun goes to her backbag, The procedure is the reverse in the morning. Any Obama’s son looking character will just have to make a hole for her, no doubt about it.

My wife will not stop for anything – ever. That’s how she is trained.

I feel bad for this poor woman. She did not have a chance.

Tino

• floridianne says:

Exactly. Ladies wake up…the gun must be in your hand ( in your purse or wherever you have it stashed & don’t think twice about making a nice hole in that beautiful designer bag) or on your lap. What the world needs is more wilding, knock-out gaming, carjacking, kidnapping, robbing, raping-sodomizers meeting their maker one victim-to-be at a time.

2. BertDilbert says:

Nonsense, the government is responsible, the only reason she went to the car was to have a smoke because the government says you can’t smoke inside. Now we need a new government warning on the pack of smokes… Warning, smoking can lead to carjacking, kidnapping and rape.

3. diwataman says:

Two of the people are just children and should be told not to do it again and let go. We got to keep those numbers down folks.

4. justfactsplz says:

More of Obama’s young teenage sons. I can’t imagine the horror of what this young woman endured.

5. LetJusticePrevail says:

And people wonder why honest citizens want to keep the right to bear arms. WAKE UP AMERICA!

6. mcfyre says:

Look for an upcoming multi-page “perp fiction” story on the three ‘utes in a local newspaper there…how they are all smart and good kids, just misunderstood. They were all star athletes and wanted to go to college, yada, yada, yada.

7. creepytwins says:

Castration and imprisonment. Done.

8. Ron Callaway says:

Many blacks are HIV positive. That’s scary.

9. Michelle Hart says:

“She came out to have a cigarette”

I would just like to thank all you smoking Nazi’s for forcing her out into a dark parking lot at night!!!

I guess she was just “asking for it” because she was following another idiotic law forced on private business owners.

• Michelle Hart says:

Those thugs may or may not have attacked her at some point HOWEVER she was forced by law to be where she was, because the bar she walked out of would NOT let her stay inside to smoke.

She is just one more causualty of “good intentions” and “unintended consequence” and I would be suprised on bit if she wasn’t allowed to have a gun where she lived either

• chevymisty says:

So here is my question for you. I am allergic to cigarette smoke. So lets say I was that lady and instead of going outside to get a smoke I had to go outside to relieve my lungs for a minute before going back into a place filled with cigarette smoke and got abducted robbed and rapped? would it be the laws fault that people can smoke inside that it happened? Or Do I just need to not go outside of my house any more because people might be smoking where I go and that could cause me to be abducted and rapped? Do you see my point? The issue isn’t the smoking law…the issue is the lack of morals in people.

• LouDaJew says:

I have this discussion with one of my friends that smokes. I get terrible headaches as well when I breathe in the smoke. he calls me a hippie when I ask him to please wait till we get outside. it’s a respect for other people. I used to smoke while in the military and always asked if someone minded that I smoked. for some reason now though, the cigarette smoke drives me up a wall. it’s torture for me.

• chevymisty says:

I don’t mind people who smoke. My mom is a smoker and so is one of my best friends. I go into his house knowing he will more than likely be smoking. I KNOW that before entering. He also knows that I may get up and leave for a while to clear my lungs. My mom even at her house smokes Outside when I am around so as not to bother me. Its a sweet sentiment really but I go to those places KNOWING there is smoke there. I don’t ask them to change for me. She went to the bar KNOWING she couldn’t smoke inside. It’s not like it’s an unknown law.

10. When Philadelphian W.C. Fields was alive, he used to say, “I’d rather be in Hell.”
    Now you know how prescient that remark was. However, in 2013, they’re one and the same. :evil:

11. cajunkelly says:

She should be allowed access, for a time of her choosing, to their hog tied and naked bodies, equipped with a rusty knife and sulfuric acid to exact justice.

12. Nathan Bigelow says:

I recall reading recently of the purported fact that many societies had existed peacefully for many, many years with a minority population. But, then all of a sudden the peaceful co-existence breaks down and the atrocities begin. We should brace ourselves for a very wild ride of reprisal and counter reprisal. This and the Knoxville Horror are simply the coin toss before the kick off.

13. Chip Bennett says:

I am in favor of capital punishment for forcible rape.

In lieu of that, however, I would settle for physical (not chemical) castration, and lifetime imprisonment, with mandatory stays in gen pop.

14. jello333 says:

Now let’s not get carried away here. The 19-year-old…. yeah, he needs to be tried, convicted, and locked away for a long time. But the two 17-year-olds? They’re just cheerful, harmless little children minding their own business.

15. nomorebsplease says:

Did one confirm she is white?

• cajunkelly says:

One? One of the feral animals?

Does it even matter? Does it lessen the horrificness (if that wasn’t a word before now, I just created it) of the crime if she wasn’t white?

• nomorebsplease says:

No but it removes the point of this individual post’s purpose. Also if she were white it would shiw a racial hypocricy which this thread is hinting at as the media is scared tobaddeess those stories. If theee white men rape a black woman… See lacross, Duke. And that was not a rape…just a fabrication.

• Josh says:

True dat, cajunkelly.

16. nomorebsplease says:

*to address. Ihpone typos…

17. Mike Buckingham says:

Hate crime pure and simple. Won’t be charged as such due to the double standards of this administration. It the situation were reversed, it would be all over the national news.

18. brutalhonesty says:

it seems to me for every trayvon or emmet till or chavis carter they can come up with, there are 1,000 or more Brehon, Kelphia, and Kewons that we can find.

19. mcfyre2012 says:

“…there are 1,000 or more Brehon, Kelphia, and Kewons that we can find.”

Find? We don’t even need to look. They’re all around…and quite easy to profile. What are the probabilities that they were wearing hoodies, too? (And over-sized pants)

20. scubachick75 says:

While I hate that this happened…I love that the woman vomited on him.

21. scubachick75 says:

This has always been a fear of mine. Especially because the type of automobile I drive seems to attract a lot of attention from black males. It’s so bad that that I decided to take off my rims and tires and put the factory ones back on. Not because I’m worried about them being stolen, but because it attracted too much attention.

22. You need to get yourself a Trunk Monkey…