Former President George Herbert Walker Bush Moved to Intensive Care Unit

Former President George H.W. Bush has been moved to intensive care – He is in “guarded condition”.   Story HERE    But not everyone is saddened:

Twitter Bush

twitter bush 2

Liberal/Progressive mentality.    Oh, there’s more, way more….  CLICK HERE

About these ads
This entry was posted in Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Former President George Herbert Walker Bush Moved to Intensive Care Unit

1. canadacan says:

This is sickening why would you want to publish something like this. lord knows there are a lot of sick liberalsthere this is does not surprise me.

• elvischupacabra says:

We NEED to see what the other side looks like, else we get comfortable.

Democrats are the pro-death party: pro-abortion, pro-euthanasia, pro-death to anyone who doesn’t agree with them.

• ctdar says:

Hate to say it but i hope anyone that cares for President Bush Sr is above reproach. However, having some experience with a relative that suffered from Parkinson’s the currant scenario for him is sadly accurate as the disease progresses.

2. Sha says:

There are some really sick people in this world.

3. lovemygirl says:

I’ve noticed many idiots posting don’t even know this is GW’s father and think it is him. These people are extremely sick.

4. WeeWeed says:

True Obots – dumber ‘n a bag of rocks. Stoopid.

5. Irish Eyes says:

Adding him to my prayer list.

6. justfactsplz says:

These people are evil. It goes to show the hatred these people have.

7. yankeeintx says:

I was worried as soon as Jenna announced her pregnancy. It seems like in our family whenever someone gets pregnant or gives birth, we lose a relative. (A time to be born, a time to die). I hope that is not the case, and wish him a full recovery.

8. Markus says:

While it may be sad to see someone sick and in ill health, G.H.W. Bush is not any paragon of virtue nor is he a “conservative” Republican. Let him explain the hundreds of midnight visits of callboys in the Whitehouse back in ’89. Tell me what is so “conservative” about the “new world order” he wished to erect? He is as evil as they come and will most definitely end up in hell where he belongs.
    You people here are bashing liberals only because you have an opportunity to do it. You all know what scum these Democrats are. It is quite obvious but I would not defend a man like Pappy Bush just to register your disgust with people you already know are delusional. It reeks too much of – politics.

• canadacan says:

When somebody is elderly and they are dying And they are going off on a rant like that Using the F word. Yeah I object pal. It just so happens that the people that were doing it were a bunch of stupid liberals. Politics for me had nothing to do with it just happened to turn out that way. If I choose to be distressed by that type of language When somebody is dying That’s my prerogative Don’t presume to be able to read my mind And give me motives that don’t exist in this particular instance. If you think you are taking the moral high ground I feel that you’re just being presumptuous that’s my opinion. And I am no Bush fan.

• ctdar says:

Seriously? GHWB was never directly linked to those “tours” so its really pathetic you try to paint him with the same brush at this point in life.

• Sharon says:

I must have missed the part here where anybody said GHWB was a paragon of virtue or that he is considered a conservative Republican. When you’re joining a conversation that’s two years old, Markus, it’s a good idea to consider the context and the history of the conversation.

9. brutalhonesty says:

non stop hate over people that dont even matter today in 2012…its not like the bushes or palins are even in office. then they cry “hate” whenever someone dare criticize teh won….constructive criticism. im not sure whats worse, the double standards or that they think we dont notice?
    Little kid suspended and labeled a racist for saying some black kids news anchor dad looks like obama, but obama isnt racist for saying trayvon would look like his son if he had one….its alinsky 101…accuse the others of what you are in fact doing….and we have seen it and proven it nonstop, yet it continues unabated why?

10. TandCrumpettes says:

When I was a kid, if you wrote a letter to the president, you received a little educational booklet about the White House. I wrote him at the age of 8 anyway, because he was the only “celebrity” I knew – heh, and knew his address.

I asked him how he was doing, how was his wife…normal kid stuff. In closing I drew a big toothy mouth and decorated it with the phrase, “read my lips.” There was also something in there about spinach – a joke or something.

After mailing it, I imagined him sitting up in bed at night, Barbara curled up, asleep…and him with a lamp faintly glowing, wearing a pair of glasses, and reading my letter. I always imagined him throwing his head back and laughing heartily at my lovely picture and spinach joke.

Well, I received a reply shortly after. It was not the usual booklet, but rather a typed letter on watermark paper. “Bush” thanked me for writing him and wished me a good summer. Also enclosed was a nice picture of him posing on a gate.

Now, what PROBABLY happened was they were out of White House booklets that day, so I received a form-letter with my name added and a photo to tide me over.

But maybe…just maybe…it really did happen the way my inner-child imagined it. I always like to think it did.

11. JDR says:

I bet 90% of these pathetic, evil scrunts have a COEXIST sticker on their car.

These people sure can handle a lot of cognitive dissonance and internal hypocrisy.

We hope they wake up before they die. They hope we die. COEXIST!

12. taqiyyotomist says:

Irish Eyes

We need to add all these tweeting people to our prayer lists, as well. They obviously need Christ more than GHWB does. Can you imagine having that much hate in you?

13. Lee says:

God bless you President Bush – get well soon! You gave generously to public service. And you turned the death of your young daughter into a light that lead the medical field into battle against childhood leukemia.

14. akathesob says:

Libtards make me sick. Can not even be in the same room with one.