Tuesday Open Thread – December 25th Christmas Day

militarychristmasOur Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

About these ads
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Tuesday Open Thread – December 25th Christmas Day

1. lovemygirl says:

Celebrate the birth of Jesus and enjoy your time with your families. God bless all of you.

2. Bijou says:

I would like to wish all the treepers a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year.
    And special warm wishes and thanks to Sundance and the admins, for all their hard work.

3. Ad rem says:

Merry Christmas Treepers…..for unto us a child is born! Photobucket

4. This time of the year I’d much rather be elsewhere. Fair warning. ;-)
    ♫ To save us all from Satan’s power
    ♫ When we were gone astray…

5. Tino Field says:

May the God bless all of our troops. (Great pic.)

I wish my kids will be coming back home soon too.

Tino

6. stellap says:

If you haven’t seen this video (it’s a long promo for a documentary now in production), please take the time. It is a heartening and interesting story about using music to positively influence society, to help children by teaching them to make music, and how they built instruments out of trash that are amazing and sound beautiful!

7. cajunkelly says:

I am concerned. We all joke that SD never sleeps, and always has riveting new headlines every morning…usually early morning.

Today there isn’t even an open thread for Wednesday. Is SD ok? Admin? Hello?

• Bijou says:

It IS most unusual, I’m guessing (hoping) it’s a system problem.
      I’m sure we’ll be hearing from somebody soon.

• stellap says:

I’ll fix it. We do it manually, but I guess everybody slept in!

ADD: Our westerners are still in bed and, apparently, so were all of us in the eastern time zone, as well.

8. Josh says:

Sorry, I just had to post this touching story about a mother’s/ family’s love…
    Comatose since Christmas 1969: A tale of unconditional love and miracles