Rick Warren Accepts “Captain Obvious Award” – Cue Baby Winston

I don’t know what his (Obama) biggest accomplishment would be.  I really don’t know that.  My biggest disappointment is the disunity.  President Obama ran saying “I’m going to be a unifier” and our nation is more divided than ever before.  I think our nation is more divided than any time since the Civil War.  That’s disheartening.”

Funny-and-dangerous-baby

About these ads
This entry was posted in A New America, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2012, Obama re-election, Obama Research/Discovery, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Rick Warren Accepts “Captain Obvious Award” – Cue Baby Winston

1. Sharon says:

I was so over Rick Warren about 8 years ago. He’s icky. He may be a fellow Christian, but there’s no rule that says Christians won’t occasionally be publicly icky when they’re also professional people-pleasers and obama boot-lickers. It happens.

• sundance says:

But, but, Sharon….. It’s disheartening n’ stuff… or something.

Gosh.

• Sharon says:

It’s disheartening that he is willing to be the token Christian voice and takes advantage of the spotlight to make himself useful to the left….and then they take advantage of his duplicitous ignorance to criticize normal Americans with “Why can’t you be more reasonable? –even Rick Warren just speaks of obama as ‘disappointing’.”

If Rick Warren thinks that obama’s biggest failure is the “disunity” then he’s even more ignorant that I would have ever dreamed of accusing him of being.

• sundance says:

His compass needle is spinning…. has been.

He asks questions – but silence.

He asks again – still silence.

Confident he has not actually changed direction, but feeling nervious, he takes a deep breath and asks again, only this time a little louder – listens more intently – then convinces himself the next sound will be the answer… it has to be. It always was.

Indeed, eventually, at the height of his desperation, he shouts – he gets a response… he wipes the sweat laden drips of worry from his brow and stands up….. feeling reaffirmed and no longer tenuous. Well, maybe, a little, because the responses seem to take much longer now….

He reconciles the shift with thoughts of faith, and testing, and such…

What he doesn’t realize amid the darkness around him, is – he’s facing inward to a cave.

The response he just heard was an echo.

• Sharon says:

Exactly. Your explanation is a bit of light on the back wall of the cave…he’s a peacekeeper, not a peacemaker. Monster difference..

• justfactsplz says:

I have been off of him too. In telling others how to build a mega church, down playing crosses, etc. Didn’t settle well with my beliefs.

2. czarowniczy says:

Lemme see…where was he when Obama defined ‘unity’ as “My way or the hiway”?

• cajunkelly says:

Or describing those who don’t vote with his regime as “the enemy” and promoted punishing them.
      There’s also the “if they bring a knife, we’ll bring a gun”, and if they hit we’ll hit back twice as hard.

3. cajunkelly says:

Yes, we are as a nation more divided now more than ever. Of course the blame is placed on caucasions for bein rayyyyycissss! It’s no such thing.
    The entitlement crowd is emboldened now more than ever, now that they feel they have access to …

obama’s STASH!

Add to that holder’s “my people” and you have the answer to the racial divide that has exploded since obama’s coronation.

• czarowniczy says:

Lie #1 since day 1: The Democrats never wanted ‘equality’ or even an undivided nation – their power lies in inequality and division. They have instituted giveaway programs that take from the workers and give to the perpetually dependent, giving them enough to keep them dependent while ensuring that few escape and all believe that their success in a predominantly white world rests solely on the Democrats remaining as their protectors and guardians. The Democrats allow situation to exist such as public housing that is reminiscent of the opening scenes of Slumdog Millionaire and a black youth violent death rate that looks like the Congo because keeping the cattle in an dependent status meets their needs. They have Judas goats like Sharpton and Jackson who decry the horrible conditions the evil Republicans whites have condemned them to while playing up the efforts of the beneficent white Democrats. Never fails to amaze me that while watching their big-screen TVs while ducking bullets in their public housing they don’t catch on to the concept that the Democrats farm them like cattle.

4. StayAThomeMOM says:

And Rick Warren has as much to do with the disunity as Obama. Rick Warren and his progressive, New Age movement has infected millions and millions of people with the drive to be “urban” and socialist-hip. STHeckU Rick and sit down.

• Kimber says:

Must be why Warren didn’t cite Obama’s declaration that the United States is no longer a Christian nation as his biggest disappointment.

5. 22tula says:

“Rick Warren is a Heretical Money-Grubbing Jackass”
    by Ann Barnhardt – February 27, 2012

Ding Dong Ditto – @ 3:48 …. Here’s what he said: My problem is this: I was riding this tiger of deceit for so long, I was afraid to get off lest it eat me up.

Os Guinness – Time for Truth: Living Free in a World of Lies…

6. akathesob says:

This is so so true. If I did not know better I would say I was living in the 1860′s when it comes to race issues in America today… Great post.