Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
Donald Joy on The Silence of The Lambs… sixmax11 on Navigating the Risk – Te… JohnP on Friday Open Thread – Jul… Art Deco on Navigating the Risk – Te… Moishe Pipik on Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton P… Alfred E. Neuman on Undeterred – Despite Jud… doodahdaze on The Silence of The Lambs… sixmax11 on Senator Tom Cotton Questions S… michellc on Undeterred – Despite Jud… Art Deco on Navigating the Risk – Te… texasranchqueen on Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton P… jetstream on Nothing Unites Special Interes… Rurik on Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton P… ShouldaStayedInSkool on Navigating the Risk – Te… doodahdaze on Friday Open Thread – Jul…
- The Silence of The Lambs – The Sam DuBose Shooting and Officer Ray Tensing Accountability…..
- Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton Pandering To The NAACP….
- Navigating the Risk – Team Clinton Release Two-Page Doctor Health Statement as “Medical Records”…
- Friday Open Thread – July 31st
- Baltimore Prosecutors Hid Evidence Freddie Gray Tried To Injure Himself During Prior Arrests…
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Hey what about Mike Brown the "hands up, don't shoot" guy? . Apparently some black lives matter more than others. twitter.com/HillaryClinton… 7 minutes ago
- The Silence of The Lambs – The Sam DuBose Shooting and Officer Ray Tensing Accountability….. theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/07/31/the… http://t.co/y0WhernaUi 17 minutes ago
- @larryelder I'll just leave this picture right about here: http://t.co/MP3mfR44Bj 1 hour ago
- Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton Pandering To The NAACP…. theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/07/31/jeb… http://t.co/VO57gt5aVQ 1 hour ago
- Navigating the Risk – Team Clinton Release Two-Page Doctor Health Statement as “Medical… theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/07/31/nav… http://t.co/03TiGzihou 2 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
Daily Archives: December 7, 2012
O’Mara Speaks With “In Session” TV…Does Our Money Come From Racists?…Can Our Client Get A Fair Trial? – (Videos)
In one breath, “In Session” TV’s Jean Casarez defines the people’s viewpoint of George Zimmerman as, “…the most hated man in America.” Then she goes on to say, in an almost incredulous voice, “There are supporters of George Zimmerman.” In … Continue reading
Pranked To Fatal Humiliation – Nurse Recipient Of Prank Call Commits Suicide – Horrible Outcome To Prank Call
(SUN UK ) THE nurse who took a prank call from two Australian DJs asking about the pregnant Duchess of Cambridge has been found dead this morning. Mum-of-two Jacintha Saldanha, 46, is believed to have committed suicide as police are … Continue reading
Trayvon Martin’s family attorney Ben Crump, speaks with “In Session” TV correspondent Jean Casarez…and attempts to explain (as only he can) why he interviewed DeeDee shortly after Martin was shot.
In the interests of time I’m going to drop links to the motions so they can be reviewed and discussed. GZLegalDefense.COM has them up (copied here) Notice of Hearing Defendants Motion for additional deposition Motion to Compel Production of Evidence From … Continue reading
Political Back Channel Communication – “when the case don’t fit, you must acquit” – Discussions of How To Acquit Surface….
And Mark O’Mara says “no deals”! George Zimmerman’s attorney, Mark O’Mara, says his client will not accept a plea deal to avoid going to trial on a murder charge in the death of Trayvon Martin. On Thursday, O’Mara told In … Continue reading
Progressive Idiots – Berkeley Edition – Bans Salvation Army Bell Ringers Because they are Christian….
CALIFORNIA – The student government at the University of California-Berkeley (CAL) passed a resolution last month that would ban Salvation Army bell ringers and their iconic red kettles from campus this Christmas because of the Christian organization’s alleged bias against … Continue reading