12-6 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

Use this thread as an open thread just for Zimmerman Case stuff. A place to just dump, collect, or discuss general information about the Trayvon Martin VS George Zimmerman Case.

REMINDER – Please WATCH THE TONE and CONTENT of Commentary. Please be respectful, courteous and considerate of other readers and contributors. Please avoid hatespeak, angry rhetoric, vulgarity, personal attacks and condescension. If you wish to engage in vitriolic, racist, or bitter angry rhetoric, there are alternative sites on the internet more than welcoming to such considerations. But not here. Thank You.

About these ads
This entry was posted in George Zimmerman Open Thread, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

139 Responses to 12-6 George Zimmerman Case – Open Discussion Thread

1. sundance says:

I’m so used to prosecutors dumping boxes of evidence on me because most of my clients are obviously guilty of something,” O’Mara said. “I get a case like this and it’s the opposite. For whatever reason, I have to fight tooth and nail to get what I want. The more discovery I get, the better it is for me.”

Read more here: http://www.bradenton.com/2012/12/05/4304579/george-zimmermans-lawyers-say.html#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

• eastern2western says:

Judging from o’mara’s reactions, this is probably the easiest case of his career because the prosecution has collected every thing for him to defend his client. The only thing he needs to do is just keep pushing the court for better copies. Just me or the prosecution seems to be purposly sabatoging the evidences. Judging from the differences between the bw copies and the orginal, I swear there was a lot of work putted into making a photo from iphone 4 to look like that horrible bw copy. angela corey probably made the bw copy first, rub it against her armpit, dipped it in paper and used that to make a whole bunch of copies for the defense. what about that tape because those two recorders must had been really close to produce those strong static noises.

• Liberals USED to be the optimistic ones says:

I think we need a fund raiser for the Sanford PD (it seems they are still using black and white photographic equipment)!
        /sarc

• over the top says:

Is Crump ever going to have to answer for his false claims? I’m curious…I thought he was ordered by the judge to respond to a particular demand…but I haven’t seen anything on it since the last court date!

• howie says:

Wow the Miami Black Commune is worried about riots when the charges are dropped. Wonder where the first Flash Rob will be.

• eastern2western says:

If they have riots, they will most likely burn their own neighborhood or neighborhood or minorities. In the rodney king riot, the victims were the the korean stores and other minority groups within the la down town areas. However, these types of riots would rarely touch the rich neighborhoods because the police officers would put blockade around them before the riots even start. Judging from their preparations, the african american leaders have already realized this whole case is a charade to calm the masses.

• nameofthepen says:

eastern2western says: “In the rodney king riot…”

Yes, your observations are very true. The RK riots didn’t really move past the borders of the AA community.

Also in the mix now is the fact that a lot more citizens have guns in their homes than we did back in ’92.

• jello333 says:

What’s the deal? I’m almost a full day behind on these new posts (been too busy in the Tugboat thread). Time to start catching up.

Anyway, about MOM’s quote… “most of my clients are obviously guilty of something.” I know there may be a number of reasons why he acted so badly at times early on in this case, but I think that may be the biggest. He just assumed that George must at least be “guilty of something”. Being a long-time professional, it was WRONG of him to “assume” anything, and so no excuses. But I think that was part (I know we’ve discussed others) of the problem.

2. justfactsplz says:

I am glad Omara has stated publicly that his client IS innocent. It used to drive me crazy when he didn’t.

• I think he had a game plan from the beginning. He needed to settle things down. If he acted aggressively and assertively about George’s innocence at the beginning then everything he said would be rejected and viciously attacked by everyone including the media. By starting with “let’s see what the evidence says” people were a bit more willing to listen. Now he’s leading them down the path to “Gee, George is innocent after all”. I think he’s a very smart and savvy guy.

• Liberals USED to be the optimistic ones says:

MOM got massive attacks for even daring to sugest that we actually examine the evidence

• hooson1st says:

I can’t know what is going on in MOM’s head nor his initial plans. I can only assess his actions. He started out cautiously while others were intemperate. He has become forceful as the evidence has accumulated. West’s involvement coincided with a surge of adrenalin in the defense posture.

Don’t forget that MOM started out in a deficit position because of the problems between GZ and his first set of attorneys.

• Liberals USED to be the optimistic ones says:

Mom started out in a deficit cuz his first attorney’s didnt have the guts and balls that our hero has

• Cyrano says:

I know it is common practice to waive the clients right to a speedy trial, but that is because, as MOM just stated, they are usually defending guilty people. I think, in this case, it played into the hands of the prosecution to delay this process. Especially as it concerns the star witness, DEE DEE. If they intend to go through with presenting her, I’m sure she is receiving constant coaching. She will be a superb actress by the time she testifies.

• justfactsplz says:

He is smart. I do know he wanted to try to dampen the racial fires in the beginning, which was a smart move.

3. smoothcriminal says:

They claimed george had special treatment and connections, but they had the connections and got special treatment (naacp, al, jesse, obama). they claimed gz, his supporters, the police, are all racists, they are the racists (“they killed my son” “bangers to a cracker”). they say George profiled Trayvon, but Trayvon profiled George as “old white creepy”, they claimed George lies, they lied. They claimed George has multiple versions, their story keeps changing every time more evidence comes out. They claim George is trying to profit from this, they are the ones living large, they claimed this video and that witness blows the self defense claim out of the water, it was lies and it proves george was right.
    There sure is an awful lot of projection going on here.

The biggest projection being racism. it is their racism that made them decide george is guilty. it is their racism that decided trayvon did no wrong. it is their racism that decided george must be racist since hes “white”. it is their racism that they decided the cops didnt do their job because they are white and trayvon isnt. it is their racism that made them claim the white cops were covering for george, it is their racism that everything black gravitated towards the jftm movement-from the average joe to maxine waters and obama…. and it is their racism that has the martins getting awards for having done nothing.

I do sincerely believe that if they admit george is innocent, they admit their racism, and we cant have that now can we.

• justfactsplz says:

I compliment you on a great post. You have an excellent perspective on the root causes of this railroading of George.

• ottawa925 says:

Same here … very good post.

• Angel says:

Great post Smoothcriminal – especially regarding “there is a lot of projection going on here.”

• Liberals USED to be the optimistic ones says:

Just listen to deedee describe George as being “White” (she says it with great disgust and racism in her voice)

• Liberals USED to be the optimistic ones says:

Again, not to be disagreeable,
      but as you know, large numbers of the officers were black and hispanic, but the media pretends as if it is an all white police force (the police force in sanford is about as diverse as the city itself and our great nation, the most diverse country in the entire world).

• Liberals USED to be the optimistic ones says:

the martins won awards for their negligence (just as Obama won awards for his incompetence)

• nameofthepen says:

smoothcriminal says: “The biggest projection being racism. it is their racism that made them decide george is guilty.”

Guilty dogs always bark the loudest. ― anonymous

• jello333 says:

Wow… that was good

• Liberals USED to be the optimistic ones says:

The claim that blacks cannot be racist is based upon a FALSE notion that black institutions are powerless (in this case, many black institutions come to bear and prove they are far from powerless from the black journalists to the black law enforcement association).

4. eastern2western says:

I just got into another argument with a trayvonite and I need to return to here for healing because my brain simply can not work through their logical reasoning.

• rumpole2 says:

If Waltherppk was here he may well post this……….

• justfactsplz says:

I know, it happened to me yesterday. You can not have a healthy debate with these people. They get very ugly. They don’t know the meaning of the word “logic”.

• eastern2western says:

I kept telling them the prosecution must prove all aspects of murder 2 beyond reasonable doubt, but these legal geniuses kept ignoring me. Man, if they do not understand the simple concept of beyond reasonable doubt, it it impossible for me to win the conversation.

• over the top says:

I was recently banned from HP and I’m really not even sure why…other than the fact that I am NOT a Trayvon supporter…Initially, I couldn’t believe the amount of abuse I took when I didnt agree with one of their opinions…it carried over into personal insults which resulted in me firing back…the strange this is several months ago I would respond with venom and I was never cautioned…recently I was just poking fun and I was banned…there are people certainly burying their heads in the sand on that site…I have frequented here for several months and this is my first comment…my opinions on several topics here are very similair…the strange thing is…I’d never consider myself a right wing (I’m Canadian) supporter even though out values in life seem very very much the same!

• ftsk420 says:

That’s why I don’t even bother going to any other site. I used to go to a few of them but the level of stupidity was draining me. Once I figured out they didn’t know how the law works I knew they were hopeless.

• ottawa925 says:

What’s laughable most of the time is they nothing about the case. They are even too lazy to read and find out what’s happening. They just sit and bitch and moan about GZ, instead of attempting to get at the truth via the evidence.

• howie says:

Tell them it is George Bush’s fault T-con attacked Zimmerman. That should spin em.

5. Lynn says:

Great post and so true!

6. david says:

Daryl Parks says he is appalled at Zimmeran’s lack of personal accountability ROFLMAO! The irony is rich! http://video.msnbc.msn.com/msnbc/48245836#48245836

• justfactsplz says:

Well he and the whole scheme team need to have personal accountability.

• eastern2western says:

for park’s next interview, some one needs to ask him to keep a promise.

• James F says:

He knows there are voice samples but slipped up by actually stating it.

Jasmin Rand was on the following day to do damage control.

O’BRIEN: The upshot of what he’s saying there and kind of walked us through that math yesterday, that he does not believe that is George Zimmerman’s voice screaming on the tape, but what he could not confirm that it was Trayvon’s voice either because he doesn’t have the original, you know, voice to match it to do the tests on it. Will you get to him an audiotape of Trayvon’s voice so that you could do that test? Would you like to see that?

RAND: I know that Mr. Park stated yesterday we would provide that audio recording. I do not have any personal knowledge whether or not we have an actual audio recording of Trayvon’s voice.

• LoudaJew says:

Trayvon defenders really believe that there isn’t any video footage of Trayvon.

• partyof0 says:

Phones have options to leave a owners voice answer…I thought I remember somewhere that Sabrina did not want to call his cell phone in that she might hear his voice…it was too sad…or something like that…anybody else remember this?

• Sha says:

partyofo: She did say that…

• arkansasmimi says:

YES!!! I remb her saying that and think of it often! I still have a hard time believing they dont have any video of him. With cellphones and cameras having that capability now. Maybe just me but I strongly believe there are video of him, by some family member,

7. Justice4All says:

The world needs more people like George and far less thugs like Tray on.

Justice for “Tugboat”!!!

8. ottawa925 says:

Well, if it were up to the Trayvonites, we’d all be sitting in our homes, defenseless, while punks take over a city. As far as local community meeting to stave off burning, looting, killing … hell, that’s all they know. They burn, loot, kill when they’re happy and they burn, kill, loot when they are made. They just burn … kill … and loot. And go around coldcocking ppl, flash mobbing stores, and just ganging up on someone just to beat the crap out of em. That’s what they do for fun. Hell, they kill each other for fun. That’s FUN to them .. get it !!??? They want whitey to live in a state a fear. Whitey ain’t gonna lay down … so they better pack a lunch. Obama keeps driving down the economy, no jobs, etc, this just drives crime sky high. Ask Chicago. They’re still scratchin their heads … not connecting the dots. Hey .. that’s your man as prez, oh and don’t forget to take guns away from law abiding, hard working families, and the retired elderly who are prime pickins for these animals. Should just forget tactic of handguns and go right to sniper rifles … I’ll take the 50 cal. Barrett.

• ottawa925 says:

Ottawa throws SD the AA-12 … come on … we’re goin in … saddle up.

• cajunkelly says:

Kelly’s droolin! That shotgun shell grenade is awesome!
          And a shotgun with a drum magazine??? QQ

Gotstuh have me one!

• Ring of fire @5:45 The AA12 looks to be an excellent urban environment platform, much better than the Cobray 12 gauge street sweeper. We’re in trouble if that weapon is ever used against us on American soil, I’d worry if/when U.N. troops are going door to door with the AA12 disarming law abiding Americans. It’s looking more likely that the gov is getting all their ducks lined up & we’re currently in the beginning stages of the end of America as we’ve always known her. I wonder if Obama wants to stick around as the first U.S. Dictator after his term ends in 2016?

• jordan2222 says:

Awesome weapon for race riots.

• Liberals USED to be the optimistic ones says:

They must feel all superior when they attack a senior citizen at gun point (I feels so powerful when i point my gun at old ladies)

9. Damn. So many articles. Can’t keep up.

• arkansasmimi says:

LOL I know risefrombelow! Awesome, but whew hard to keep up. And I hate missing anything. Unlike the Traycreepers, I like to stay current (well as much as possible) and recently its HARD! Holidays and other life stuff. BUT I am keeping Tuesday Dec 11 FREE !!! Gonna be a busy good day!

10. rumpole2 says:

THE PHOTO (eight-by-ten colour glossy photograph with circles
    and arrows and a paragraph on the back) seems to have the Traybots worried :D

They have tried dismissing it, and Georges injuries (as is their norm)… but the truth is they KNOW they can’t just dismiss it, so the photo is now posted over and over… enlarged, decreased, color adjusted, brightened, darkened, cropped, rotated, photoshoped to compare with other photos… etc etc etc….. but………..

NONE OF THE CRETINS have actually thought to just……..

LOOK at the photo :D

…….. and realise it is a photo (taken just minutes after the shooting) that shows a man badly beaten and looking distraught.

WHAT is wrong with these people?

The jury (if it comes to trial) will certainly see just that… and not daft photo edits by the likes of LIMPapa and Papapinhead :D

Also Marinane Dave has shown up again… surprise, surprise…. he has a new vid himself due to be posted :) So of course he is at JQ… promoting himself and his blog… just using the dopes at JQ again. No mention of his promised phone call to BDLR to reveal his own special; witness :D :D :D
    What is very scary is that Marinane is STILL wandering around The Retreat at Twin Lakes with a video camera taking home movies…..
    If there is some new NW guy there I wonder what he will make of Marinane… you can’t get much more suspicious looking that Marinade creeping around with his camera :D
    If I saw him I would profile him as a sneaky old pervert lurking about with evil intent……. :D

• James F says:

I’m glad to hear Marinade Stainz has new footage. My favorite youtube comedy channel, LIMPapa, is evidently running desperately low on material to work with. Hopefully Marinade Stainz will provide some inspirational video.

• TandCrumpettes says:

It appears the common “line” these days is, “Okay, okay. So Martin really did punch him and break his nose. Okay…fine. But Martin has a gunshot wound – I think that’s WAY worse.”

Really?

I am frequently reminded of the young mother from Oklahoma who shot the intruder earlier this year. We can play the same game here – why didn’t she just run out the back door? Why didn’t she just go get a knife herself? Why didn’t she wait to get stabbed, and then stab him back? After all, he had a knife, she had a gun. That’s WAY worse.

Not to mention, that young lady’s dispatcher also said, “We can’t tell you what to do,” when asked if she had the right to shoot the guy. Gosh darn it, that was an ORDER!

• boutis says:

Well George should have been wearing a face guard and he would not have had bloody nose. If he had on a motorcycle helmet he would not have injured the back of his head. Why didn’t he do these things and then it would not have mattered if he was sucker punched, knocked to the ground and pounded. If you look at someone you had better be prepared to suffer the consequences and not call the police, I mean who the heck did he think he was. Also concealed weapons permits and training alters the politically correct psychology of the general public that they better not look at someone wrong or cross their path while walking around where you live. We need to look down at all times and keep our hands stuffed in our back pockets so as not to offend when we go out in public don’t you know. /snark/

• TandCrumpettes says:

How much of a look am I allowed to give these days? Is there a determined number of seconds?

When I go walking round the neighborhood, there is always a little old lady sitting on her porch. When I pass, I always flash a big, bright smile. She just scowls at me.

No worries. I just take a walk the next day and do it again, making eye contact, smiling even bigger. But all she does is scowl.

So…when should I expect her to jump over the rails and attack me? Oh, wait, she’s the one scowling at me! When should I punch her out?

Or am I supposed to stay at home and walk on a boring old treadmill because I am apparently not “wanted” around by her?

• cajunkelly says:

To which I would reply:

OK, so the old geezer might have gotten a scratch on his government supplied wheelie, but the woman who bumped him is DEAD, because of him.
        police-ga-woman-65-gunned-down-after-her-car-bumps-motorized-wheelchair-at-gas/

Then ask them where is the media outrage over this senseless *murder*.

11. Angel says:

Getting in the holiday mood and I hope everyone else is too! Challenges abound but so much to be thankful for still :-)

12. Liberals USED to be the optimistic ones says:

Ah,
    The lies they told…
    Sanford, the racist haven.
    Where whites can kill blacks with impunity and the police will run to your aid if you happened to have killed yourself a black person.
    George, being a local neighborhood watch guy had carte blanche to kill all the black teens he wanted to (as he worked with the cops).
    Here is the scenario:
    George has already killed four young black males that week and the media is finally waking up to the corruption.
    So, we get a closer look. George has just killed his fifth black teen this week and now he has some ‘plainin’ to do.
    Chief Lee calls up George. “Georgie, you cant keep doing this, this is the fifth young black person you killed this week.”
    George says, “Ah come on Bill, I am just cleaning up the neighborhood. five down, five thousand to go”
    Chief Lee, “Ah come on Georgie, the heat is finally coming down, the media is getting serious this time”
    (forgive me folks, this scenario has been playing out in my mind for weeks if not months-this is the nonsense narrative the scheme team and their media lackeys have pretended took place)

13. Treepers probably already know about the awesome Mike Carroll @5723Michael , but I just discovered him today from @MaryChastain Daily. Here he is on “Trayvon Martin & black slaves” (1,313,155 views)

• diwataman says:

Well I have to disagree with my fellow treepers who may find this fellas sentiments appealing. His main problem is that he’s just calling them out as selfish and not paying enough attention to the black community. If he were correct that the “movement” won’t go anywhere then why are we here and George is where he’s at? Clearly it went somewhere. Mike Carroll’s problem with the people he’s talking about is that they’re just not black enough.

14. Ricky Jimenez says:

I was on the Huffington Post yesterday, arguing with a Trayvonite who proposed that Zimmerman chased Martin on foot from the clubhouse to the “T” where Trayvon “stood his ground”. One can dismiss this due to the obvious difference in their physical capabilities, but it is hard to find discovery evidence that will immediately refute the theory. Can anybody help with the following?

1. Where is there a description by the police of exactly where Zimmerman’s car was found?
    2. Where are the ping records from the NEN call which would show where Zimmerman was at various points?

• Chip Bennett says:

…Zimmerman chased Martin on foot from the clubhouse to the “T” where Trayvon “stood his ground”.

Even if Zimmerman had followed/chased/pursued Martin and caught up with him, such actions do not legally constitute justification for defending oneself through the use of force, nor would such actions have deprived Zimmerman of his legal right to self-defense in response to a felony aggravated battery.

…but it is hard to find discovery evidence that will immediately refute the theory.

That’s not how it works. The prosecution doesn’t get to introduce theories about what happened, and then place the burden on the defense to disprove those theories. Rather, if the prosecution introduces a theory about what happened, then the prosecution bears the burden to prove that such theory is supported by actual evidence.

Irrelevant. Based on the NEN call, Zimmerman did not exit his vehicle until after Martin took off (whether via running, skip-running, fast walking, or however his gait may be described). Zimmerman lost visual contact with Martin at that point.

There is no evidence that Zimmerman ever left the proximity of the “T”.

On the other hand, based on DeeDee’s testimony, Martin successfully eluded Zimmerman, made it to the proximity of his father’s (i.e. Brandi’s) house, and subsequently returned to Zimmerman to confront him.

You’re new here, aren’t you? ;) I think @waltherppk will take this question from here…

• Ricky Jimenez says:

You are right about a trial Mr. Bennett, but if the defense nails down the points I raised, they can built an affirmative case that it is more likely than not that Zimmerman acted in self defense and so get immunity from further civil and criminal action at April’s “SYG” hearing. I am not brand new; I lurk more than I post.

• Chip Bennett says:

I think the defense already has more than enough for such a defense:

1. Physical injuries to Zimmerman
          2. No physical injuries to Martin, other than the fatal gunshot wound
          3. Multiple eye-witnesses that identified Martin as being on top of Zimmerman
          4. 911 call audio of Zimmerman screaming for a sustained 40 seconds.
          5. DeeDee testimony that Martin successfully eluded Martin
          6. DeeDee testimony that Martin reached the vicinity of Brandi Green’s house
          7. DeeDee testimony that Martin returned to Zimmerman, and confronted him

(Those last three are tongue-in-cheek; we all know that nothing DeeDee has said will end up being admissible.)

…and so get immunity from further civil and criminal action at April’s “SYG” hearing.

Pet peeve, but important for refuting false narratives from the other side: the referenced hearing is an Immunity hearing, for which SYG is but one of many potential aspects of Florida’s self-defense statues that will be used to prove self-defense with a preponderance of evidence. SYG will have nothing to do with this case, because Zimmerman was never in the position to flee once the conditions existed that justified the use of lethal force in self defense.

I am not brand new; I lurk more than I post.

That part was a joke. :) Surely you’ve read the perseverance of several here in their pursuit of the ping logs…

• Ricky Jimenez says:

4. might be hard to establish unless Witness#6’s no echo scream description checks out. One you miss is showing Trayvon hung around the T instead of going home, indicating he was interested in a confrontation. That would be proved more likely than not if we would be sure that Zimmerman parked at the cut through and walked to sidewalk on RVC before returning to the car.

• ottawa925 says:

regarding the prosecution is not allowed to introduce theories. Yes, however, defense is notorious for doing same and not having burden to prove it. Most recent was the Casey Anthony case when Baez came out and exclaimed that lil Caylee died in the pool. Never once was he required to prove that, nor explain if you want to consider that theory, what happened next … meaning who took the body to the woods and tried to bury it there. I’ve always had a problem with defense being allowed to make up a story with absolutely no evidence to back it up. I would have no problem if defense says … that’s not how it happened and here is the evidence that connects the dots and demostrates how it really happened. But to offer with no evidence … nah nah.

Further, you ask a very important question, I believe, when you talk about where are the ping records for the NEN call. I know jack about the ability of ping to pin point at various intervals where someone is. In other words, I know ping exists, I know it can tell you a very precise location. What I don’t know is how often the ping occurs to give you a “trail” or for lack of a better word … track every move. If the ping operates in seconds, minutes, every several minutes? I personally do not know. But better yet if we could get a side by side parallel of pings from BOTH GZ and Trayvon, we can then see who was where when up to the point of the encounter. THAT I think would be very helpful. GZ’s ping would have to match what he told investigators during the walkthrough. If that ping trail matches to what he says, this would be another feather in GZ’s cap in giving a truthful, spot on accounting of what he did from the time he called NEN.

• rumpole2 says:

Even if… the ping logs ultimately tell us little… the fact is that they SHOULD have been obtained very early in the investigation of a case where “victim”, accused, and “star witness” were all supposedly on their phone right up until the incident. It’s just bizarre if the ping logs were not sought… day one… and provided soon after????
          IF they were obtained and BDLR is playing yet another game of “hide the evidence” then that in itself speaks to the lickelyhood the this evidence is exculpatory… and that BDLR is guilty of questionable behaviour to say the lest.

• Chip Bennett says:

The burden of proof must and should lie solely with the prosecution, under a system that affords the presumption of innocence to the accused.

The defense presenting alternative theories is a legitimate exercise in presenting reasonable doubt. If alternative theories are at least as plausible as the prosecution’s allegation, then the prosecution has not overcome the reasonable-doubt threshold.

• yankeeintx says:

“I’ve always had a problem with defense being allowed to make up a story with absolutely no evidence to back it up”

The prosecutions case should be strong enough to overcome any “theory” of the defense. The prosecution should charge crimes to the level of what they *know* they can prove beyond a reasonable doubt, not what they *think* they can prove. In the Anthony case, they took “child neglect” off the table when they charged her with 1st degree homicide? “Child neglect” could have been easily proven by “Caylee was alive, Caylee is no longer alive”. Different from actual child abuse, because you don’t need to prove that she injured or killed her child. Many might say that the punishment wouldn’t have fit the crime, but if you can’t prove the crime, punish for what you can prove.

• waltherppk says:

@ Ricky Jimenez You and anyone else can reasonably believe and assume that the FDLE already had the complete investigative report on the phones including the ping logs a very long time ago in March, and what those ping logs show is not favorable for the prosecution theory which has been advanced by the State. That is the only plausible reason why that forensic evidence report including the ping logs has been suppressed. The FDLE forensic evidence report was recognized to be unhelpful to the State and for that reason was deliberately buried by the State Attorney, unlawfully concealed because that conclusive evidence exposes a fraudulent, malicious prosecution and exposes the State to serious liability. Consequently it will be necessary for O’Mara and West to use compulsory discovery process to obtain disclosure of that exculpatory evidence in particular and other related exculpatory evidence that should be disclosed and made a matter of record. Are these serious “discovery issues” ? Yes they are felony federal criminal civil rights violations of the accused as well as violations
      of State law.

15. Justice4All says:

LMAO……Change4thugvon is now trying to recruit Gangsta rapper “50cent” to support them.

50cent was shot 9 times by another black in NYC and raps about robbing and shooting people. 2 blacks get shot by whites and suddenly 50cent is an anti-gun activist???

16. recoverydotgod says:

NABJ Congratulates Members Yvette Miley and Trymaine Lee

Tuesday, November 20, 2012
    Posted by: Aprill Turner

WASHINGTON (November 20, 2012) –The National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) congratulates Yvette Miley who has been promoted to Senior Vice President at MSNBC, and Trymaine Lee who will join the network as a national writer for MSNBC.com.

[snip]

Trymaine Lee had been a senior writer for The Huffington Post since March 2011. He specialized in coverage of the African-American and gained acclaimed for his coverage of the Trayvon Martin Case.

[snip]

17. cajunkelly says:

Since the Tugboat nickname came out here yesterday, some have made reference to “Scuffy” in the childrens’ Golden Books.

This is the one I remember reading to my kids:
    Like The Little Engine That Could, the story of Little Toot is a tale of overcoming fear. Known as Little Toot for the small “toot, toot” sound emitted from his whistle, the tiny tugboat learns quickly that he must give up childish ways in order to win the respect of other boats. Soon Little Toot is on the high seas, rescuing an ocean liner during a storm.

• nameofthepen says:

cajunkelly says: “…the story of Little Toot is a tale of overcoming fear.”

That’s what I thought of, too. :)

Well, speaking of Little Toot rescuing something, check out this video of him recently stopping a floating dock which had torn loose from its moorings out at sea during a freak storm, and was headed into the port of Odessa, and, unless stopped, would have caused untold mayhem:

18. nettles18 says:

While DD was in Sybrina’s apartment on April 2nd giving her testimony (started at 6:55 pm) to the prosecutor, Daryl Parks who had been there earlier?? or went there after?? his live interview with Nancy Grace, went out television and lied to all of us. Mr. Parks was on live at 8pm.

PARKS: Well, part of the problem is she`s a minor so it`s a very delicate situation.

GRACE: So? What`s delicate?

PARKS: They`re trying to protect —

GRACE: Bring the parents in.

PARKS: Well, one, she`s been traumatized. Number two, they`re trying to work out the process. Obviously the prosecutors and their investigators have to travel to South Florida to do it. So those things are happening as we speak.

GRACE: I`m sorry. I`m sorry. I got New York screaming in my ear. Who has to work out what to get a witness statement? Last I looked you get in the car, you drive over to the house, you — hello, I`m the district attorney. I want to talk to your daughter about this case. And you sit down and you go, what did you hear on the phone that night?

Now explain to me why that is so complicated, Daryl Parks?

PARKS: Well, number one, this young lady was very traumatized from this event. She in fact had to go to the hospital immediately after his death because it was such a traumatic event for her. So I mean, you have to work through those issues and so that she could give the best possible testimony.

I believe it`s going to happen the first part of this week and will be done.

GRACE: Well, something stinks to me, and I don`t know, I`m not getting a clear answer from you about who — about what the issue is. But I know this much and I`m going to go out right now to Lisa Lockwood, former police detective and author.

19. david says:

As usual the Leatherhead Trayvonites refuse to read the law and educate themselves. One of their favorite lines to incorrectly parrot is that you cannot be the agressor and claim self defense. I suggest the Trayvonites read 2a and 2b 776.041 Use of force by aggressor.—The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:
    (1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or
    (2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
    (a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or
    (b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.
    History.—s. 13, ch. 74-383; s. 1190, ch. 97-102.

20. eastern2western says:

well, it is amazing how the trayvonites wish to bend reality just to justify their beliefs. Firs, they claimed zimmerman had no injuries because the tape did not show him with his eyes hanging or his skull gushing with blood. With the new photo, these buffons are claiming everything from fake blood, make up, cgi, ufo and basically said zimmerman deserved to get his ass kicked because he was following martin. Hello, following does not justify a life and death beating. can these people get that in to their head.

21. nameofthepen says:

To George, Robert, Shelly, Mr. And Mrs. Z , Sr., Mr. West, MOM, Sundance and all the Mods, the gang of great Treepers, and all of George’s friends everywhere, I wish you Happy Holidays. :)

22. Justice4All says:

Some idiot made a youtube video demonstrating a walkthrough of twin lakes.

11:20-12:00 he walked at a casual stroll pace from Tugboat’s truck to the T…….LMAO….40 seconds? WTF was Trayvon doing at the “T” 4 minutes later if he was running????????

LMAO……..Astronaut…………..Try SPECIAL OLYMPICS!!!!

• Justice4All says:

• rumpole2 says:

As I said… if you watch this video it will be 13 and a half minutes of you life you will never get back!

It only value seems to be enabling the viewer to see lay of the land between the Cub house/mail box thing to the T….. but other than that, what the heck does Marinane think he is proving?
        A slow drive fro 7-eleven to Twin lakes shows what??

But don’t despair … for those wanting a really good laugh, I am SURE LIMPapa will take this and do one of his hilarious video mashes :D

I think it might be a good idea if the Traybot gang all went on location and “re-enacted” the incident ….. Marinane… filming and directing….. various roles for LIMPapa, Papapinhead, Bigboi and the Madame Prune……. princss6 could play the part of the cockatoo :D

• rumpole2 says:

It is a little creepy that Marinane is creeping around Twin Lakes. He is known for his video “work” on the Anthony case, especially the “walk thru” of Jay Blanchard Park, and the ladies toilet where Caylee “might” have had a pee :eek:

• david says:

Still waiting on the mental giants who idolize marinade stains, NBCEDITpapa, and state of the cabbage patch to figure out that the moment you utilize assumptions it no longer “proof”

• yankeeintx says:

I just had to watch (stupid me!). What I don’t understand is that over at the other site, people are claiming this video made them cry? On the same thread they posted a crime scene photo, suggesting you zoom into a piece of trash. TM’s body is in the photo and no one mentions any sadness?

• rumpole2 says:

I think the tendency to weep uncontrollably is just another symptom of the prevailing metal disorders over there. Clearly some have not got their medication dosage quite right and/or they are mixing prescribed medication with self medication using alcohol and dope.

23. eastern2western says:

How long is this farce going to keep going? Is it possible that Angela Corey is hiding an important evidence from the defense? If such evidence is not turned in during the discovery period, could corey use it for the trial? Every thing that has been shown to the public only prove zimmerman’s story detail by detail, even dd’s testimony. What does corey have that could be so devastating and could be use to convict zimmerman beyond reasonable doubt? Or is she simply delaying the case for all of the free publicity? If that were true, could she get nifonged?

• myopiafree says:

Hi Eastern – Corey will right this INTO THE GROUND, until some WILL PRY HER OFF THIS CASE. She can never admit that she maliciously “cut” the Grand Jury evaluation, to falsely charge George with an “invented” story told by an 18 year-old woman. (Who has yet to be completely identified.) Nifong NEVER checked the “story” of the black prostitute that lied to get the Duke students convicted. Corey-Bernie are doing exactly the same thing with the Crump-suppied DeeDee. (The will NEVER CHECK.)

24. david says:

im suprised we have not seen an objection from Baldy De La Rionda or Crumpy and regard to the two motions

25. david says:

Just a thought but with the release of the HD color photograph could this mean we are going to see the arrest affadavt attacked soon?

26. jordan2222 says:

Has anyone see the states’ response to West’s motion?

27. david says:

The NBC lawsuit is where the Leathertards actually become tools for the defense to exploit

28. david says:

On ebony magazine’s poll 76% of Trayvonites think Mark Omara released a doctored photo http://www.ebony.com/agree-disagree/news-views/was-zimmermans-bloody-image-photoshopped

• david says:

Even Baldy De La Rionda confirming that the photo is legit is not good enough for the Trayvonettes

• LetJusticePrevail says:

Some people are now claiming that SPD Officer Wagner withheld the photo so that he could alter it before turning it over to Chris Serino. This, of course, is complete nonsense. The police and EMT’s at the scene can easily look at the photo and verify in court that the photo is legitimate. BUT, that isn’t the reason why the haters are making up these lies. They want to maintain their illusion in the eyes of the public *before* the trial, so that they have a stronger and more vocal contingent rattling sabres while they threaten to riot. It worked during the days leading up to the filing of the sham affidavit of probable cause, so they think it will work now. Does anybody know where I can get MY AA-12?

• myopiafree says:

Tragically some of these people are “warped” by their own racial “attitude”. If a WHITE is involved – he is AUTOMATICALLY GUILTY. The “Black” is always innocent. Fact don’t matter in a situation like that – only emotions.

• nameofthepen says:

david says: “On ebony magazine’s poll 76% of Trayvonites think…”

David, just for what it’s worth…I always take anything the media (print, music, film, TV) says with a grain of salt. Most “statistics” are made up anyway.

People, being “herd animals” (tribal) by nature, tend to be subconsciously swayed by them = propaganda mission accomplished.

Just sayin’… ;)

29. Angel says:

Helping my assistant out at work today because her workload is somewhat overwhelming. It’s easy to say, well that is her job or I have my own to do. But just to take a few moments out to help ease someone’s load is what life should be about, I guess. But if not that, certainly not adding to others burdens. GZ seems to have understood that. # JusticeforTugboat and a day of reckoning to those who are intent on adding to the burdens of others through malicious acts such as those that have occurred in this case.

30. murderbythebook says:

I still don’t think Corey is involved in this case anymore. She did her job, got him charged, and tossed the hot potato to Bernie. I don’t think she cares one way or the other how the case comes out. The mob wanted him charged and she did that. The mob wants a trial and maybe that will happen. She’ll never be charged with malicious prosecution. That would fall on Bernie too.

• myopiafree says:

Corey subverted the Grand Jury Process – that she KNEW would turn in a “No Bill” – ending this terrible Judicial FARCE. For that fact, she is COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE.

• sundance says:

MBTB, I quietly sneak into your corridor and slip this under your door:

Google: Mr. Thomas Battles, the Southern regional director for Community Relations Service, with Special Prosecutor Angela Corey…. Shhhhhh ;)

31. LoudaJew says:

does anybody remember this youtube video?
    FAU student angered over Trayvon Martin, has a meltdown,

32. LoudaJew says:

what about this guy?

33. david says:

LOL…Leatherface refers to the statement of facts in the NBC lawsuit as “a false narrative”! The irony is rich!

34. Reed says:

What heaing date was it that BDR alluded to deedee not being a minor? Anyone have the link please post..