More FBI Evidence Supports George Zimmerman

LINK To FBI Witness Information CLICK HERE (discuss in comments)

*Note – I’m sticking this at the top of the page for a day while we go through the data and analyze for any specific points of interest.  I have already noted numerous aspects that warrant further research – I’m sure many of you have also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Media Report from Orlando ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff Weiner Reports - The Orlando Sentinel today obtained the latest cache of evidence in the George Zimmerman murder case, including new details of Zimmerman’s interest in law enforcement and testimony alleging racism and sexism in the Sanford Police Dept.

GZ original injuries

Orlando Sentinel hosts pictures received directly from State of FL

Federal Bureau of Investigation documents, part of an ongoing civil-rights investigation into the Feb. 26 shooting in Sanford, include interviews with Sanford police, Zimmerman’s neighbors and at least one coworker.

Some of those interviewed said they interacted with Zimmerman in the aftermath of the shooting. As in previously released FBI records, none of those interviewed said they’d known Zimmerman to behave in a racist manner.

The Sentinel obtained the records Tuesday from the office of Special Prosecutor Angela Corey through a public-record request. The names of those interviewed by the FBI were redacted from the documents, in accordance with a judge’s order.

FBI report GZ case

Also in the latest evidence is digital copies of photos taken on the night of the shooting, showing Zimmerman’s injuries. One of the photos was posted on the defense team’s blog on Monday.  […]

One [black] woman, who has a vacation home in the Retreat at Twin Lakes community, told FBI agents she had interacted with Zimmerman in his role with the neighborhood watch. A black woman, the witness described Zimmerman as respectful and mild mannered.

She said she emailed Zimmerman after the shooting, and he called from a number she didn’t recognize and “began telling her that what was being said about him was not true.” The witness later found an email in her junk file from Zimmerman, asking her “to give him some type of personal reference regarding his character.” *The woman didn’t respond.  (more)

*Of course she didn’t respond;   If she, a black woman, had actually provided any positive commentary about George Zimmerman she would have been run out of town by Natalie Jackson, Francis Oliver and Seminole NAACP head Turner Clayton Jr.

Wanted Poster - Zimmerman 2

About these ads
This entry was posted in Death Threats, Racism, Ryan Julison, Trayvon Martin, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

311 Responses to More FBI Evidence Supports George Zimmerman

1. eastern2western says:

I love to read some of these delusional comments of trayvon supporters because they basically say it is zimmerman’s fault and the the photo proves zimmerman was not severly injured as he claimed. It is funny how they managed to come up with every thing from fake blood to self injuries, but they can never completly put the whole story together.

• waltherppk says:

The full investigative reports concerning the phones are going to be revealing. It will be interesting to see how that evidence especially the ping logs is “explained” by all those mastermind “splainers” that have been doin’ such a fine job splaining things already. Maybe those masterminds can even make some really cool YouTube videos to splain things in a way that actually squares with competent and reliable evidence, instead of fabricating works of fiction based on specious and totally unsubstantiated really lame theory which “seems right” only to imbeciles.

• justfactsplz says:

I have got a migraine from trying to wade through their posts over at Click Orlando. They are out in full force, many I have never even seen before. The stuff they are saying is quite delusional. I couldn’t take it anymore and did not even finish all of their posts. They are full of pure hate. So sad.

• nameofthepen says:

eastern2western says: “I love to read some of these delusional comments of trayvon supporters…”

E2W. you know, I’ve been thinking about all this, and how it’s was never an “organic” issue, but a carefully manicured, synthetic creature from the get-go.

As far as all these “Trayvonite blogs”, I’ve suspected for a long time that they are all probably heavily-weighted with fake posters. In other words, full of shills and/or sock-puppets, .

This is an interesting video about a product available which will synthesize realistic sock-puppets, complete with names, synthetic IP addresses, life histories, personalities, etc.

The operators just key up a sock, post, answer that post with a new sock, etc., and fill up a whole message board to make it look like a certain viewpoint is “popular”.

“Military Sock Puppet Ops”

2. Geosurface says:

Every person who knew GZ and didn’t stand up for him more forcefully I think should bear the shame of that cowardice the rest of their life. Don’t get me wrong, I understand not wanting to wade out into the nasty maelstrom of racially-tinged BS, hatred, vengeful bloodlust that was swirling around this case.

HOWEVER, if some of these people had gotten out there early on, it wouldn’t have become such a hostile environment in the first place. And, if they had ALL done so, no one individual of them would’ve faced that much of the hate.

My hat is off to Joe Oliver.

• doodahdaze says:

A black would be excoriated for telling the truth about him. Also a black would be hunted down by other blacks if on an acquittal jury. A juror should not be seated with this obvious conflict of interest. It is clear and unequivocal.

• strat4evr says:

Geosurface, FYI friends and family of Shellie and George that have not spoken out publicly have done so not because of not wanting to, or fear but have refrained out of respect of the wishes of George and Shellie. Unlike Joe Oliver. To refer to these persons as cowardly is very disrespectful. In spite of offers of money to come forward and speak early on and in spite of a burning desire to publicly defend George and Shellie a number of persons, family and friends have worked as best they could in the background in support. There will be a day when many individuals that have been affected by this will be able to tell their story and believe me when I say there is much to be told surrounding events that includes individual and media behavior towards friends and family as yet unheard from. I personally salute and say hats off to those silent individuals. In this case being silent has taken much more resolve and strength than you can imagine.

• nameofthepen says:

strat4evr says: “Geosurface, FYI friends and family of Shellie and George that have not spoken out publicly have done so not because of not wanting to…”

Lovely post, Strat! Very uplifting. It gave me even more to look forward to. :)

• jello333 says:

I’ve written something like this before, and it seems appropriate now. Let’s say the case goes to trial (of course it WON’T), and it’s the stage where the defense is calling character witnesses for George. MOM calls one friend to the stand, who talks in glowing terms about George for half and hour. Then he calls another one. Then another. After about a dozen or so, the prosecution objects. “Your honor, this is getting repetitive. Yeah, we understand, these people think Mr Zimmerman is a good guy. I think we’ve heard enough, don’t you?” And the judge says, “I think he’s right, Mr O’Mara. I think you’ve made your point.” And then, in open court, with the whole world watching on TV, Mark says, “Fair enough, your honor. So I wanna be clear… our other witnesses aren’t needed? Ok, just let me have someone go out into the hallway and inform our other… how many are there Don?…. ok, inform our other 92 character witnesses that they won’t be needed.”

• arkansasmimi says:

Strat4evr, you and those close to as well as Geo and Shellie, have my heartfelt prayers for strength and comfort! I say strong, yet wonder if I were in the place of those Family and Friends and Geo and Shellie, if I would have the courage! I would pray knowing the truth, would make me strong enough to endure. Merry Christmas to you all, and may the New Year bring much needed resolve.

• Geo, you should be fully aware that the individuals that have spoken out have done so for their own benefit and (potential) monetary gain. Oliver is in this camp.
      GZ has repeatedly requested that all friends and family refrain from speaking to the media directly. There is only bad that can come of people speaking out due to the blatant media bias against GZ.
      There are many that would like to speak out (see: mother of mentored children) but can you imagine the crows of “Uncle Tom” that would come as a result? It serves ZERO purpose.
      “Cowardice” is a word that should only be used when describing those involved in the malicious prosecution of GZ

3. John Galt says:

And we’re not even privy to all the exculpatory depositions.

I’m having a hard time imagining this getting past an immunity hearing.

4. eastern2western says:

the defense is already poking holes in the prosecution case before the trial even starts and even before the deposition of dd. After dd is deposed, the defense would probably come out with buckets and buckets of gold.

5. arkansasmimi says:

Dec 11 hearing gets more interesting by the hour :)

6. doodahdaze says:

Dumbo Crump is reduced to it could have been avoided if Zimmerman had stayed in his car. What a dope.

• Inkraven says:

Someone should tell Crumpled it could also have been avoided had Trayvon stayed home and not gone out looking for sizzurp ingredients.

• doodahdaze says:

Or even it T-con had just gone home. He had plenty of time and chose not to. This led to his death. When he went for Zimmerman’s gun he sealed his own fate. It was life or death, for one or the other.

• Kim says:

Or not have got himself suspended and shipped off to the Dad’s house.

7. doodahdaze says:

Now come the question of a jury. I submit no blacks could be allowed to be on the jury. They would be under duress from the so-called black community. A black on the jury would preclude the possibility of a fair trial as guaranteed by the constitution.

• John Galt says:

Nothing blacker than a white-octoroon-peruvian. He is entitled to a jury of his peers.

• doodahdaze says:

At least a jury that will not be ostracized by their peers for a finding of not guilty. Or even worse. What would happen to a black who found Zimmerman not guilty. I actually think this is relevant.

• jello333 says:

I think you’re right. Any person on the jury finding George NG would be in danger… but a black person even moreso IMO. But I still don’t see how you can possibly use that to justify keeping a black person off the jury. Again, I think you’re right, but just from a legal standpoint, I don’t think you could do it. FORTUNATELY it doesn’t matter: No WAY is this going to a jury.

• howie says:

Well duress, and conflict of interest for one. I ask? Is there a conflict if a juror is black? Could the juror face repercussions for a not guilty verdict? To me it seems important. Suppose it was 5 non-black and one black. The five non-black vote not guilty but the black holds to guilty out of fear?

• jello333 says:

Yeah, I understand, and I think you have a great point. But I’m just trying to think how this would work in actual practice. Can you imagine MOM or West saying, in open court, that they wanted to exclude this juror…. and then explained it like you did? They might be 100% correct in their logic and reasoning, but can you imagine what reaction they would get?

• howie says:

That is the point. This is not a criminal trial. It is like an election.

• jello333 says:

It’s just a really good thing that this will NOT go to a jury trial. Because otherwise we very well could see a scenario as you describe…. and I really don’t know how that would be handled.

• nameofthepen says:

howie says: “Hung. And there would be fighting in the jury room. Maybe all the jurors would end up in jail. :)

LMAO! :D

• Sharon says:

Frankly, I don’t know what difference it would make–it wouldn’t be any different than the reaction George Zimmerman has gotten for going on 10 months now, just because he keeps breathing.

• jello333 says:

Yep. I think the odds of George eventually getting full immunity are now HUGELY in his favor. Maybe 1,000 to 1. But it’s gotta go beyond that. Which is why I’m so happy to see what MOM and West seem to be up to now. It seems they’ve moved beyond the “defend George” stage into something a whole lot more offense-oriented. People need to PAY, preferably with their very freedom. And once that happens, their supporters need to have it rubbed in their faces 24/7 for years to come. MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF THESE PEOPLE, is what I guess I’m saying.

• ftsk420 says:

I don’t believe that to be true there is a lot of black people who could serve on that jury. If I’m not mistaken we have a few that post here that can sit on that jury.

• eastern2western says:

most of us will not be able to sit on a jury because we have practically made up out minds. Jury candidates need to be neutral in order to be selected as sitting juries. With their years of experiences, the lawyers and judges can already tell the neutral members from the opionated members. It is actually really easy to get out of a jury duty, but very hard to get into the court room as a jury member because any one can get out of jury duty simply just telling the judge that he will be bias.

• pet says:

I was called to Seminole County Jury duty about 9 months ago, and voted again since, of course. So I’m due to be called again about then. Ain’t no way in hell I would ever get past Corey. I’m too honest.

• pet says:

Which brings up another question. Will the trial even be held in Seminole County? All things considered? Assuming there is a trial. You have to consider all possible paths at this point still I would think.

• howie says:

Now there is only 50. From DMV. If it comes to it they take the las 8.

• Sharon says:

….and in order to be neutral in this case, doesn’t that require being brain dead or certifiable?

• howie says:

It requires looking at the evidence presented. So far the state has only presented evidence that the homicide is justified. If race and politics are excluded, and the law is followed, what is left?

• Sharon says:

Doesn’t being a neutral potential juror approach the potential juror’s state of mind prior to the trial’s beginning–IOW, “I have no opinion one way or another….”

My point is that if there are indeed 12 people roaming around Florida who have no opinion on this, I question their capacity to recognize what’s presented in a potential trial. Deliberately obtuse or hopelessly insensient beings are the only ones I can think of qualifying as genuinely neutral.

• doodahdaze says:

Under fear of their lives?

• ftsk420 says:

Not every black person in America is swinging from Crumps nuts. There is plenty of black people out there that see this case the same way we do and aren’t afraid to speak about it.

• doodahdaze says:

Who?

• jordan2222 says:

Our very own Angel, for one .

• howie says:

She would be willing to face the onslaught. But would she think any others would? Especially a random selection? I think it is questionable and a valid point. Will this be a trial or an election? Suppose a Grio or Leather thing got selected?

• Angel says:

“She would be willing to face the onslaught. But would she think any others would?”

I would in a heartbeat. When one has gone through as much as I have, its not much more the world can do except kill me but I don’t think that I am all that important in the great scheme of things in this case. If someone wants to hack me, dox me or whatever, that’s fine as I have lived a decent life overall, not much to hide. I don’t bother anyone and I suppose I have the right to voice my opinion on this case just as much as anyone and I believe my opinion is on the side of right in this case.

• Sha says:

doodahdaze : MsFaye123 she hasn’t posted in a while but she’s smart and I don’t think she would take any crap off of anyone.

• nameofthepen says:

Sha says: “doodahdaze : MsFaye123 she hasn’t posted in a while but she’s smart…”

Also, I haven’t seen LandauMurphyFan around in a while. I miss her. Don’t know if she ever disclosed her race, but I assumed, from her avatar, that she might be Black. (Yes, I know…assumed.)

• Sha says:

nameofthepen: I think there are alot of different races that post and read here. Some are black and we really don’t ask because it doesn’t matter to us. Just another treeper.

• nameofthepen says:

Sha says: “…alot of different races that post and read here. Some are black and we really don’t ask because it doesn’t matter to us.”

It doesn’t “matter” to me, either, Sha. Except in the sense that if someone interests me, I wanna know more about them.

Let’s say this board was about the situation in Greece, for instance. And there’s someone posting who has especially captured my attention. First thing I wouldn’t mind knowing is if they are Greek.

See what I mean? :)

• Angel says:

“Some are black and we really don’t ask because it doesn’t matter to us. Just another treeper.”

Sha,
                    In a sense, it doesn’t matter nor should it matter. However, it does as it gives examples that not every black person believes should be tried without due process and is probably innocent based on facts so fear just as surely is known that not all whites believe in his innocence. I been told by many that I have a heart of gold and I hope that is what people see including on this site.

• jordan2222 says:

Don’t forget about our Angel.

• nameofthepen says:

jordan2222 says: “Don’t forget about our Angel.”

Of course not! Good grief, Jordan. :D

• Angel says:

Wat up Jordan? LOL! Just messing with you ;-). You are alright in my book, Jorda2222.

• jello333 says:

And on a slightly different note, but I’d bet that even those of us here who are white, almost all of us have, at a minimum, good friends who are black…. and some of us (like me) no doubt have black relatives. I guess what I’m trying to say is, this whole accusation from idiots elsewhere on the web trying to paint the Treehouse and its members as “racist” is nothing but a twisted lie… and in my opinion, the accusation itself is what’s racist.

• Angel says:

Hi nameofthepen!

You are alright in my book too! Have a good evening!

• Sha says:

• nameofthepen says:

Sha says: “nameofthepen : I couldn’t respond below. You silly thing………. I meant that statement with you in it. :)

Ha ha…it gets to be like an endgame of tic-tac-toe on these threads sometimes. No place to put your X, lol.

Thanks for the clarification, sweetie. Just don’t ever start hatin’ on us cats, OK? ;) :lol:

• Knuckledraggingwino says:

Thank you Ftsk420 for reminding us that the Black community is not a monolith. I know I can be quite harsh by citing the statistics on criminality and the near universal support by Blacks for Obama and condemnation of GZ has encouraged me to believe that they are incapable of independent thought. Hopefully some event will motivate at least a large minority of Blacks to rebel against the poverty pimps who are pushing this country towards a race war.

• howie says:

Do you think a random black off the DMV list could render a fair verdict here? That is how a jury is selected. I do not. The repercussions would cause duress. Look what they did to the Casey Anthony jury. This would be 1000 times worse for a black.

• boricuafudd says:

I think the point here that is being missed is that so far, much of the evidence and talk in the MSM and has been negative of GZ. Even as some exculpatory evidence surfaces, it is shot down, and has drowned any support for GZ. Much has been taken out of context, a lot of people are still misinformed about the case, having heard only, GZ was told to not get out of the car, GZ chased TM around the complex, etc. I believe that when the facts are presented in proper context, unbiased people will be able to make the right decision. Right now, blacks in particular are insulated for the most part, of much that exonerates GZ, as more information gets out that will change.

• Angel says:

“Thank you Ftsk420 for reminding us that the Black community is not a monolith. I know I can be quite harsh by citing the statistics on criminality and the near universal support by Blacks for Obama and condemnation of GZ has encouraged me to believe that they are incapable of independent thought. ”

You just calling it like you see it. Knuckledraggingwino! Perception is reality, unfortunately sometimes.

• howie says:

Most blacks I work with are great people. I wonder what would happen if they got put in the bind of being on this jury. Once it got going the pressure would be immense. They now select a jury in Floriduh from the DMV rolls. Given the GOP and the structure of the welfare state I don’t blame the blacks for being 90% + for Obama. One would have to be a rich black to vote Romney. And out of touch with the street. But to sit on a Zimmerman jury would cause duress I think. I could be wrong but don’t think so given what they did to the Anthony jury.

• Angel says:

“I don’t blame the blacks for being 90% + for Obama.”

Didn’t vote for either (though I voted in the election) Obama or Romney. I had to vote my consciousness and sometimes that means not voting, I believe. I don’t vote just to vote.

• jello333 says:

I voted (and more) for Obama in ’08. NO WAY was he getting my vote this time. Right now, he’s just finishing up Bush’s 3rd term, as far as I’m concerned. (Don’t any of you guys here slap me TOO hard for that! ;) )

• Angel says:

“I wonder what would happen if they got put in the bind of being on this jury. Once it got going the pressure would be immense.”

If this gets to a jury trial, I think whether it be blacks, whites, hispanics, or asians the question of there being pressure will be an issue. This case is a hot tamale for anyone to touch. Hopefully, it won’t get that far. Who may riot if the outcome is not is wanted, is another story.

• Sha says:

ftsk420: They need a couple of my black friends on that jury. They would tell the scheme team real fast….Don’t tell me how or what to think I have a mind of my own. :D

8. eastern2western says:

At this pt, I wish there would be some some troll coming over to argue with us because I want to see what kind of wack theories the trolls could come up with. I remember the last troll was claiming that zimmerman drove up to trayvon, dragged him into the car and then made the phone call to the 911 operator. Great theory, but very imaginative.

• howie says:

They have no theories. It is political. Social Justice.

• justfactsplz says:

If you want an argument go over to Click Orlando. It’s hopping tonight with lots of Traybots.

• gannasview says:

IMHO, I think someone from the sleezsy scheme team sends trolls over to try to argue their points to see if they can find some lie that cannot be debunked. Facts nor evidence matters to them.

• jordan2222 says:

Why would trolls come over here now after all that has been revealed recently? What on earth could they say that would make the least bit of sense? If any dare come into our Tree, I vote for ignoring them. Maybe we should require a password for entry into the Tree House.. WOLVERINES!!!

• gannasview says:

I don’t know why they would think any of their “offerings of events” could get past any person in the Treehouse. I think they are all extremely delusional. This entire case makes me mad. The more evidence that is revealed the angrier I get. This could have happened to any one of us. Everything that has been George and his family is a crime.

• nameofthepen says:

gannasview says: “The more evidence that is revealed the angrier I get. This could have happened to any one of us.”

Bingo, Ganna! That’s MY “dog in the fight”, too.

I want a T-shirt saying, “I am George Zimmerman”.

• howie says:

The plan is to make it possible for it to happen to any of us. On any and all levels.

• jello333 says:

No… no password. Let EVERYONE come here and look. But as for how to handle the trolls? Yeah, I’m with you on ignoring… at least mostly. I agree, don’t argue or debate them. But can’t we AT LEAST point and laugh? I know that’s not completely “ignoring”, but can’t we at least do that? ;)

• Sha says:

jello333: You are so bad….. But you keep me laughing.. :D

• rumpole2 says:

WE are in the business of shining light on stuff…. Lies wither when exposed to the light and The Truth shines out clearly… so we surly don’t want to hide from PUBLIC scrutiny?

Mean while … down in the sewer (JQ)…… they shy away from the light of truth… hide behind their password login protection. The can’t possibly see the truth down there… they forbid facts from being mentioned.. so how could they ever see the truth?
            The owner has found her niche in her sewer with her nasty sycophantic sewer rats… she wallows in potty-mouth outbursts and posts imagery of toilets and faecal matter

• howie says:

A lack of Trolls is a tell.

9. I always get a kick out of the idea that if more people of a given race are disproportionately arrested/convicted/jailed, it is obviously due to racism and NOT because more people in that demographic happen to actually be criminals.
    Our jails need to have quota’s apparently. “Sorry, but we can’t house any more people of that particular color. Let ‘em go. After you’ve gone and arrested a few more white folks, then we can talk.”

10. doodahdaze says:

A trial of Lee Harvey Oswald would have yielded evidence. The OJ trial had evidence. This trial has only exculpatory evidence. With only exculpatory evidence what is there a trial about?

• Cupcake says:

Great question! Hidden exculpatory evidence doesn’t count apparently!

• nameofthepen says:

Doodahdaze, this is off-topic, but I just had to ask. What in the world are you doing with a pic of a banknote from the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe as your avatar? Is it an ironic symbol, because they have screwed the people as badly as our gubmint has screwed justice in George’s case?

• howie says:

I decided on it after the election. My Pirate Flag seemed a little much. I do think that we are going the way of Zimbabwe. All you have to do is run an exponential equation of the growth and decay of the dollar v. the price of oil. But it is not related to Zimmerman. The avatar for the Zimmerman disaster would offend too many.

• nameofthepen says:

howie says: “I decided on it after the election. I do think that we are going the way of Zimbabwe.”

Thanks, Howie. So, I guessed right. Sorta. :D

I agree. We are toast. Four years ago, I ran across this video, watched it all, and realized this was exactly the road upon which we also have been placed by the international banksters:

“Argentina’s Economic Collapse – Part 1 of 12″

• howie says:

Well ahh dunno. Alls I know is if you look at the National Debt Clock I can never pay what I owe. Never no way know how. I I can’t I doubt anyone else can either. Our Fed. wants to be the one world bank. I thought it was over when we hit 5 trillion. Somehow we are still going. It is above my pay grade. But my spidey sense is saying….get prepared!

11. eastern2western says:

another thing the defense needs to look at is what kind of head phone was collected as evidence because dd claimed that trayvon was talking to her via head phone. If it is a head phone without any speaker capabilities, then the dd narrative is completely gone. With my own experience with blue-tooth phones, I just can not imagine the possibility of trayvon running and still managed to hang on to the phone which is usually clipped on to the ear and allowing his girl friend to listen at the same time.

• jordan2222 says:

I think someone said it was ear buds. When he put them in his pocket, all conversations ended. This is when he plotted his assault. The phone, as well as the phone records with ping logs will show exactly when he stopped talking.

• myopiafree says:

Hi Eastern – Yes, I did not “get that” either. Unless I am wrong, there was no microphone in the ear-buds. Further, the ear-buds were in his pocket – not near his ears. I am certain Crump got all this information from his de-brief by the Sandord Police. Does anyone have a cell phone that works ONLY with ear-buds? Further, of course, the battery was dead.

• eastern2western says:

There are head phones that also have voice receiving capabilities. However, I am not sure about what type of head phone that was collected as evidence.

• myopiafree says:

Hi Eastern – You need a “Bluetooth” you “clip” on your ear. It has a microphone in it – for REMOTE communication. This was NOT IN THE EAR BUDS. Trayvon COULD NOT HAVE BEEN TALKING TO DEEDEE WITH THOSE EAR BUDS. He needed that Bluetooth clip on his ear. He could not have been talking to DeeDee in the last four minutes.

• hexx says:

I think most earplugs come with a mic nowadays. And I also suspect that Zimmerman might have been watching Trayvon in a conversation, maybe gesticulating in animated fashion —and unfortunately judged him to act strangely, under influence drugs, because Z didn’t thought the possibility of hands free call. Too bad if that was the case.

• nameofthepen says:

hexx says: “Zimmerman might have been watching Trayvon in a conversation, maybe gesticulating in animated fashion —and unfortunately judged him to act strangely, under influence drugs…”

Interesting new “theory”, hexx.

What, in any of the evidence, gave you an idea that George saw Martin “gesticulating”?

• jello333 says:

And I’m certain that George, like the rest of us, have seen MANY people talking on hands-free phones. Yeah, back about 10 years ago it would have caught my attention, and I might think the person was schizophrenic or something. But now, not a day goes by that I don’t see at least two or three people doing it. So no…. that’s not what George found “suspicious” about Trayvon.

• nameofthepen says:

jello333 says: “that’s not what George found “suspicious” about Trayvon.”

Looked like a “drive-by” comment to me, Jello. That’s why I questioned it.

• jello333 says:

I know… good job. We’ve got a great team here. Other than the Scheme Team/prosecution, the defense team, George’s and Trayvon’s families, and maybe a tiny handful of media insiders, I think we here have more detailed knowledge about this case than anyone else in the world.

• nameofthepen says:

Jello, you are such a nice guy! :)

And, yeah, you’re right. We are probably the next-best informed group on this, following closely behind the ones you mentioned.

Ya know, Jello – Eric Holder has “his people”.

Well, here at the CTH, are superb examples of those whom I consider “my people”.

And, what goes on here is my idea of “Affirmative Action”, lol

• myopiafree says:

Hi Eastern – I can “see” TM talking to DeeDee (perhaps) at the “mail thing”, and maybe jogging to the “T” – but then I bet that TM stopped, planning to “jump” George as a “game – of sorts”. At that time, he would have STOPPED TALKING, for fear that George would hear him. So that last three minutes are bogus. I think he also “pocketed” his “ear buds’, if they had any “micro-phone” capability. So you can erase those last 4 minutes that DeeDee testified to.

12. howie says:

It is a hoax. This whole thing is a hoax. It is utterly despicable. The system is having a hard time withstanding the assault. It may fail.

13. jello333 says:

Love the redaction, or LACK of it, in that first one. A neighbor of George. That could be a ton of people… fine. Oh wait, “POB (I assume place of birth) Dubai”. Yeah… kinda narrowed things down a bit.

14. howie says:

Can anyone tell me of any incriminating evidence in this case? I can’t find any.

• There isn’t any incriminating evidence. Not against George anyway.

• jello333 says:

Even what little bit of DeeDee’s might be considered “incriminating” is overcome by the fact that no matter what led up to it, in the end George was in fear of his life. So no, I agree… there really is virtually NOTHING to incriminate George.

• howie says:

Maybe one of the lurking trolls could provide some. I surely an’t find any. And I have tried to.

• Chip Bennett says:

Even what little bit of DeeDee’s might be considered “incriminating”…

What admissible statements did DeeDee make that incriminate Zimmerman?

The sound of something hitting something? No way to prove what or who hit what or whom. The sound of the grass?

Her statement that Martin said that he was scared? Followed by Martin saying that he wasn’t going to run, and that he was by his father’s house? Further followed by Martin returning to Zimmerman to confront him? People who are scared don’t do that.

If any of DeeDee’s testimony is admissible (and given the leading questions and lack of relevant follow-up, I doubt any of it would be), the preponderance of her testimony further exonerates Zimmerman.

According to DeeDee, Martin:

1. Successfully eluded Zimmerman
        2. Reached the vicinity of his father’s house
        3. Circled back to confront Zimmerman
        4. Instigated the verbal exchange between the two

• Cupcake says:

And the statement “something hitting something” was BDLR’s words fed to Dee Dee, wasn’t it?

• jello333 says:

C’mon Chip, you know I know all that. ;) My comment (“even what little bit of DeeDee’s might be considered ‘incriminating’ “) was just my way of throwing the dog pound a teensy weensy little bone. It’s the least we can do, because these guys’ lives have gotten tougher and tougher over the past couple months, and it’s only gonna go downhill from here. We can’t let them get TOTALLY demoralized before it’s time, because then they might just go completely underground and we’d never get to see their reactions when this whole thing ends. Surely you wouldn’t wanna miss that…

• jordan2222 says:

Excellent points.

• Cupcake says:

The grass. She heard the grass, remember??? Or a little bit “push”.

• nameofthepen says:

howie says: “Can anyone tell me of any incriminating evidence in this case?”

Quoth the cockatoo, “Nevermore”. :lol:

15. murderbythebook says:

I wish we could get a better picture of the back of his head. There is a lump there that is barely visible in this picture.

I really don’t care what DD testifies to. She saw nothing and that is the bottom line. After hearing her speak, I can just imagine her on the stand. lol

16. CMSIQ says:

There was an African American woman from Twin Lakes who defended GZ with a televised interview. There was also his African American friend from the press who supported GZ.

17. Just saw this on twitter. Part of it’s about the ATF agent George supposedly assaulted. Very interesting.

[audio src="http://www.clickorlando.com/blob/view/-/17653292/data/2/-/dbht3oz/-/5-31-12-FDLE-int-W-R.wav" /]

• First I heard of this. I’m assuming it’s from the 9th discovery. Why isn’t it up on gzlegalcase.com and why aren’t the usual suspect (Jeff Weiner) reporting on it?

• jello333 says:

Oh my God. George is even LESS at-fault in that undercover narc thing than we knew. He did NOTHING wrong! And of course did nothing wrong in the other incident where the friend got his jaw broken. It is SICK how they’re trashing this poor guy!

• kathyca says:

Truly astonishing. Practically every verified interview, regardless of the race of the witness, has said that George is basically a heck of a good guy…above and beyond by all accounts and in no way racist. Yet they scorched earth to find what, two or three randoms to say bad things about him? And none of that has been verified, yet those are the ONLY things we’ve heard about until now. The whole thing just makes me sick to my stomach. And all of these people involved in it should go straight to hell, imo.

• Sha says:

kathyca: I wonder how clean all the people who are involved in it would look if you put there whole life out there for the world to see , not just since they became adults but there whole life. Do unto others as you would have done to you……

• Sha says:

I should have said put all the ones that have been spreading the lies about GZ and trying to destroy his life along with the Scheme team and Corey out there. There lives need to be put on full display even down to there childhood. They didn’t mind doing it to GZ so why would they mind having it done to them.

• jello333 says:

Of the idiot little kids who do it, it’s usually a boy thing,… But I’d be willing to bet that little Angie Corey just LOVED to pull the wings off bugs and burn them with a magnifying glass.

• sundance says:

Thanks for that link. It should be sent to, and listened by, every one of the people who continue to think that George Zimmerman did something out of the ordinary in the 2005 prior incident with State Undercover Alchol Agent encounter. Pertinent aspect starts around 7:45 section of the interview.

Thanks again..

• cajunkelly says:

So GZ’s nickname was “Tug Boat”, because he’s always pulling people up.

Sounds like ‘steady as she goes” personality.

• LetJusticePrevail says:

AHA! I KNEW that the witnesses to the 2005 “incident” would someday be interviewed, or come forward on their own, to tell the TRUTH about that little mess! Gee, the narrative about George’s allegedly violent past is unraveling, just like every OTHER lie that has been said about him. Maybe THIS explains exactly WHY George now knows better than to accept a plea bargain for something he’s not guilty of!

HANG IN THERE, GEORGE. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

• diwataman says:

This really pisses me off to no F***ing end! The state spun that crap worse than the media did IN COURT! AND THEY HAD THIS!!! That also sounds like George’s big black friend. Would have been nice to see him out in the media correcting all the bulls*** surrounding those two incidents and George himself.

• jello333 says:

Same reaction I had to that tape… ANGER. From almost everything we know about him, George is nothing but a really good guy. A few mistakes in his life, but nothing real serious… and far less than the average guy his age, IMO. And his attitude toward going out of his way to HELP other people? Well, it seems to be well beyond what about 95% of people ever do. And THIS is the guy the scumbags have chosen to throw on their sacrificial racist fire. JUST DISGUSTING.

• jello333 says:

But about his friend: Remember, we’ve got a few people here who know George personally, and they’ve said that his friends (probably including this guy) DID wanna speak out publicly. But George told them not to.

• nameofthepen says:

diwataman – Agreed! I was just thinking: that audio track, with that pic as the visual (or at least one of them) would make a great upload for YouTube to help spread this truthful version of what that “arrest” was really all about. (wink, wink, hint, hint :) )

• diwataman says:

• Angel says:

“Ah, well I uploaded the audio as is already, perhaps I’ll do a sappy edited version, like my other one”

D-Man,
            I have seen most of your videos, and don’t consider them sappy at all. They are humanizing to GZ. Keep up the good work. Wish I had the time to invest as much effort in this as you do.

• nameofthepen says:

Dman, my bad. THIS is the one I was talking about:

18. Read through all the reports including Oliver/Witness 49, the former police officer for Mount Dora.

That department ha approximately 35 officers, and serves a population of about 12,500.

The Scheme team of the Orlando Sentinel article portray the interview as more ebidence that George Zimmerman was overly interested in law enforcement.

On the contrary, looks like the former K9 Officer had a run-in with one of Obama’s sons:

19. nettles18 says:

The entire team was present in Sybrina’s apartment on April 2nd when DD was deposed. These seems highly irregular. http://www.scribd.com/doc/115550303/Bernie-De-La-Rionda

20. Cupcake says:

I remember when the audio of the BDLR/Dee Dee interview was released and Iistened to it I naively assumed it took place at the police station, or something. Now we learn that Crump, Parks, and Natalie were also there. Why are 3 civil rights/wrongful death attorneys (and Travon’s parents) present during an active investigation and questioning of a witness by the lead prosecutor in the case? And did I read that right that they all accompanied Dee Dee to Sybrina’s house?

21. david says:

The latest round of evidence contains numerous FDLE reports, documenting the agency’s investigative efforts, including canvassing Zimmerman’s neighborhood and nearby businesses.

Multiple investigative avenues, such as collecting surveillance video from the community’s clubhouse and local businesses, resulted nothing of evidentiary value, the reports show……………………well I guess state of the cabbage patch is disappointed

22. sundance says:

What do you make of the discrepancy in dates on the w46 file: Something not passing the sniff test. On page 1 its 4/9, but on page #2 its 4/2 ? (Transcribed simultaneous on 4/10)

Also, this witness and the outlined criminal and suspicious behavior (with others) essentially deconstructs the whole premise of why Trayvon looked suspicious. Trayvon looked suspicious because he fit the same behavioral and descriptive outline of the prior criminals in the sub-division.

• I think it’s “continuation of” interview or something like that. You can see it more clearly on other docs.

• Hrmmm. Or maybe not. I was thinking it was a reference to an earlier interview on the 2nd that was continued on the 9th, but that doesn’t really seem consistent with how the other docs are put together. Maybe just a typo?

• jello333 says:

“Trayvon looked suspicious because he fit the same behavioral and descriptive outline of the prior criminals in the sub-division.”

And more and more I’m wondering: Is that just coincidental?

• Knuckledraggingwino says:

I have never, ever believed that TM was just walking home. Given the distance between. The 7-11 and the RTL, TM should have been home long before GZ spotted him. His proximity to the path through the gap in the wall when GZ spotted him suggests that he took that shortcut, so he was definitely not walking home. Crump knows this which explains why he coached Double Dee Dee with all of that blather about hanging out at the “mail thing” to get out of the rain. I suspect Brandy Green and Tracy Martin stated that TM was “on the porch” because that is where they found his burglary tools as well as perhaps his blunt and pot.

It would be wonderful if MoM and West could compel the State to submit TM’s fingerprints (they would have been taken to ID a deceased John Doe) and DNA samples to the criminal information network. I bet that might solve multiple burglaries and perhaps a rape or two.

• diwataman says:

There’s a couple of others like that in the 284pdf. I think it may be that they talked to the person at separate a time. We’re not seeing the reports in their true form. We’re getting them however the State is taking them, scanning them into PDF format then putting what they want on the net. So who knows what the actual report from this or that agent really looks like. They seem to just be picking what page(s) they want out of the report’s and scanning that. Pages 91 and 92 are really bizarre examples. The data we see on the other FBI reports is completely gone so I suspect that those pages are just one of who knows how many pages of the given agents actual report.

The really sad thing is O’Mara got the same thing regarding the FBI reports we did in the 284. Why not send him the complete report from each agent? It’s not the FBI screwing around, it’s Corey. If Bernie actually gave O’Mara everything he received from the FBI, as he told the court, then how is it all of a sudden more and more FBI reports are coming out? And where’s the FBI report on DeeDee? Bernie doesn’t have that?

• cajunkelly says:

My attention was caught by the “fax date” at the bottom of each document…Feb 17 2008.

Yes, I realize people are negligent in keeping the proper date set on fax machines, but we’re talking about EVIDENCE documents here.

23. howie says:

Looks like Corey is plotting to go to trial based only on the Crumped up earwitness DD. DD is the only possible source she has for the element of Mens Rea. The statements by her are hearsay and can only come in through an exception to the rule. This may be where the pre-trial battle ends up. Over DD and Crump.

24. eastern2western says:

I am getting a de ja vu of the duke lacrosse case. Basically the prosecution has absolutely nothing to support a murder 2, but made a decision to keep the farce going because it is winning her popularity in the african american community. In addition, it is obvious that she is hiding evidence from the defense. Hello, corey, how hard does it take to send the digital file when she already sent the paper copies? In addition what is up with the paper copies for the defense because they look like they were printed on some kind of dot matrix printer and then were purposely made to look like crap. what about the audio tape? who the heck copies an audio tape by putting a machine over another machine? If the audio file were digital, the only thing they had to do was copy, paste and send. However, they purposely went through the trouble of sending the defense a distorted copy with full of electronic statics (which is a perfect example of putting two electronic devices next to each other). O’mara did an interview a couple of months ago had already accused the martin lawyers of breaking ethical rules of florida bar association. After the release of the color photo, he also went on to the national media and accuse the prosecution of serious misconduct. at this point, corey is still delusional enough to believe she can keep the farce going is amazing because she has absolutely no evidence that can support murder 2. once dd is destroid in the deposition, I want to know what else is left in corey’s aresenal because all of the current evidences are turning up empty/

• howie says:

Corey might be worse than Nifong. He did not threaten to sue Harvard. She is all in and will do whatever it takes to try and save herself. A cornered Rat is the most dangerous.

• LoudaJew says:

great post. definitely easier to send an attachment in an E-mail.

• disgustedwithjulison says:

What I can say…is that although Omara has stated problems with ethical issues of attorneys (Crump & Co.) or prosecutors….I will bet you a big bag of money that he has not filed a complaint with the Florida Bar regarding either of them. Attorneys don’t turn in fellow attorneys to the bar — it is one of those unwritten rules. Further, it would be fruitless to turn any of them into the Florida Bar as they are well documented as being in the ‘attorney protection’ racket rather than protecting the public.

• Sha says:

Omara might not feel comfortable turning them in ,but I bet West Could care less and will do it. If this thing goes down the way I hope it does Omara and West can retire after they destroy the Scheme team. How can anyone keep having people locked up and put in jail when they are worst then the people they are putting away.

• myopiafree says:

Hi Sha – West knows that Bernie is IMMUNE from any charge – during this trial. They now know that it is gross un-ethical behavior to go to a house, loaded with Crump to collect a deposition from a “coached” DeeDee. This case must be finished – before the charges can be filed against any of them. For now, O’mara / West must get this case to an “Immunity hearing”. If that is successful the STATE PAYS FOR WEST AND O’MARA’S EXPENSES. That is why that hearing is so important.

• myopiafree says:

Hi Eastern – You are totally correct:

“… at this point, corey is still delusional enough to believe she can keep the farce going is amazing because she has absolutely no evidence that can support murder 2. ”

This was EXACTLY the case with Mike Nifong. One of the gross FAILURES in Corey-Nifong is this – THEY NEVER PUT LIE-DETECTOR ON 1) The prostitute, who claimed the Duke students raped her – so Nifong kept his case going for two years – with no evidence AT ALL, and a great expense, and 2) This DeeDee, who was 18 and DOUBTFUL to be the “girl friend” of just 17 TM. Here statement, “since kindergarden” it flawed. Normally a person accused of committing a crime – has the right to check the person who is testifying against him. I this “media lynching”, there is no way that O’mara can cross-examine this DeeDee. That is the real problem of our “justice system”. I there is a FUTURE change in the law, then the person making the charge – should be required to swear to it – and have FURTHER VERIFICATION MADE OF HER STATEMENTS. There should also be further penalties if she if found to be telling fibs and lies – or has been coached to tell a “story” that is not true. There is no basis for 2nd degree murder hear, other than Bernie’s collusion with Crump / Park / N. Jackson / Sybrina.

25. Angel says:

Someone in twitterland made a comment about wondering who the black witness is in the FBI report! I wonder why who she is is important unless they want to harass and engage in doxing on her!

26. gretchenone says:

Nice article here about the “manufactured” grainy photo: http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/12/04/to-what-lengths-did-someone-go-to-scapegoat-george-zimmerman/?singlepage=true

Apologies if someone already posted it.

27. david says:

Still not sure why BDLR thought it was appropriate to conduct his Dee Dee interview with Crump, Parks, Jackson, Tracy, and Sybrina all present in Sybrina’s livingroom

• eastern2western says:

It is call witness intimidation.

• jordan2222 says:

Maybe I read it differently. Although they were all there on that day, it does not actually say that they were present during the actual interview. Bernie does not mention them when he says who was there at the beginning of the tape. That, in itself, is no big deal but the fact that all of the “players/conspirators” met together in Sybrina’s apartment is deeply troubling as is the fact that had to go looking for DeeDee.

What would be affect of putting DeeDee in a witness protection program? Would that stop the defense from getting her address?

• James F says:

It illustrates a sharp contrast to how the Zimmerman family was living at the time. The Martin’s were comfortable enough at their home to have a full day ‘DeeDee party’ full of well known lawyers coming and going, with no media hounding their every move and no death threats hanging over their heads.

Meanwhile, the Zimmerman’s were living in fear of their lives, abandoning their homes and jobs, hiding out at hotels and being hunted down like dogs by the media and the ‘justice mob.’

• jello333 says:

I couldn’t figure that out either, but the newest document might shed light on that. I had NO idea that Bernie had called a couple of FDLE agents to go with him to the interview. So it sounds a little to me like he, himself, was worried about the appropriateness of handling the interview that way. Which tells me it was probably Crump’s idea, and he told Bernie that the ONLY way they would allow Dee Dee to talk was if THEY (Crump & Co) set up the parameters. Of course there’s NOTHING legal about that, and Bernie should have just refused… but we’re talking about Bernie here.

• myopiafree says:

Hi Jello – I thought that these people (Bernie, Corey) were TAUGHT to avoid the appearance of improprity. Thus attending a Night Session, with highly biased lawyers, is extremely bad. I don’t know what “remaining ethics” Bernie might have – but they are very few. This is the same “poor” ethical standard that led Nifong into prison. I hope that Corey-Bernie have gotten that idea by now. I hope Judge Nelson recognizes this calumny on the part of both Crump and Bernie against George Zimmerman. It perverts the entire idea of “equal justice – under the law”.

• howie says:

His only hope to salvage his career is to turn on the Schemers. Same with the suer of Harvard Law School. Bondi and Scott too. Guy, the up and coming assistant state atty. must reaally wonder why he is doing this. The election is over. The hearing on the 11th should be very interesting. The SPD, FBI, and FDLE, seem to be in limbo.

• jello333 says:

“The SPD, FBI, and FDLE, seem to be in limbo”

I just got this image in my mind. At first, all the law enforcement resources were aimed directly at George. But now, as you say, they’re in limbo… they’ve now turned their guns toward neutral, open space, and George is out of the line of fire. The question is, are they now preparing to turn those guns even further…. so that they’re pointed directly at the Scheme Team?

• flaladybug says:

Why in discovery docs does it list witness#8 being deposed by BDLR at SAO in Jacksonville when he instead deposed her in Miami at SF home?? Familiar surroundings maybe since witness#8 visited Sybrina at her home in late March…..bizarre indeed!!

28. nameofthepen says:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I have been asked to deliver a message to you. Here it is:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I wish to thank all the good citizens of the Gotham Treehouse for their invaluable help, and tireless dedication.

Justice will prevail!

Signed,
    Batcat

Photobucket

29. david says:

The irony is rich that per Dale Gilbreth the state cannot even prove George started a fist fight yet they saw fit to shoot for murder 2

30. howie says:

Thus the Shellie indictment cometh.

31. Tuduri says:

BATCAT, the movie, coming soon to a theater near you.
    ..Review: “Dazzling courtroom drama in which GZ is exonerated and the penguin(any of the schemers) is imprisoned.”

32. Ad rem says:

Rumpole….IMNSHO….the best “living” tenor/baritone alive. (Yeah…I know…he’s not Italian.) Stick through ’til the end for teh awesome vocal run. ;-)

• Sharon says:

The talent, the gift and then the disciplined ability to sing that way, on purpose, repeatedly…. is amazing….I’m not into the operatic expressions generally, but sure do appreciate examples like this one of what’s possible.

• Ad rem says:

Yes. For sheer beauty and perfection of artistry it would be hard to compare this voice to another….except maybe Caruso. (And due to the crude methods of recording available in the early 1900’s, we’ll likely never be able to accurately compare the two.) In a perfect world, this were be venerated. It would be the standard…. instead of rap crap.

• rumpole2 says:

Nah… don’t like him.. or the other 2 “3 tenors”
      Personal preference… and I am far from expert… just know what I like :D
      The Opera buffs may scoff … but in most cases I like Andrea Bocelli…. and I saw an interview where HE picked Giusepe di Stefano as his fave… and listening for most arias for me its Bocelli or di Stefano…. but I listen and enjoy different versions of different songs. I am sure I would love some past tenors more IF there were better recordings… old scratchy 78rpm versions, even cleaned up pale technically to a crisp modern recording.

33. rumpole2 says:

“Roly Poly got good airplay in NZ and reached no.7 Dec 70.”

I rembered it but could not find it anywhere for ages.

A very catchy tune :D

• Ad rem says:

The guy’s good, but ya gotta admit….the “handsome bar” is set pretty low in Korea. ;-)

• eastern2western says:

In korea, this guy is rarely consider handsome because most stars have platic surgeries. It is a big surprise that he managed to capture international success with this song because most korean songs tend to be about love, lust, lost and found. However, psy went against all asian music trends and made a name for himself in the international music scene.

• Ad rem says:

There are some really gorgeous Korean girls out here in L.A…..and they’re all original. But…I have to admit his stuff is really growing on me….in the good way. ;-)

• rumpole2 says:

I wouldn’t turn gay for him :D

But he looks ok

• Ad rem says:

Okay…I tell the Village People you’re not interested…
          Photobucket

• Ad rem says:

“The uploader has not made this video available in your country.” :-( Raycisssss U-Tube. And with that final indignity I shall bid you adieu….

• rumpole2 says:

Stuff like happens on YT
                Sorry about that… no way of knowing if it plays for mre.
                There are usually other versions of same song that do work…. the “copyright” rules at YT are a mystery.
                I uploaded one vid and it said “Blocked in some countries”…. turned out it was ONLY available in South Sudan and West Bank….. :D

• rumpole2 says:

THAT version has had 28 million hits…. so it must be pretty widely available…. perhaps it’s just YOU who it’s blocked from?

• nameofthepen says:

Rumpole – LMAO!!! Someone uploaded it, but used the “audio swap” function, just to say “F*** you!” to YouTube and their fascistic DMCA policies. :lol:

This is hilarious if you’re not expecting it (like I wasn’t):

• rumpole2 says:

LOL
                I remember early on in my YT uploading career… spending HOURS timing slides to fit the tune and lyrics of a song… only to be told by YT that they recommend a nice piece of “elevator music” as an alternative sound track…. one I recall was Black Sabbath “Evil Woman” backing slides of Casey Anthony….. it just wasn’t the same with Brahms Lullaby played on a Xylophone. :D

• nameofthepen says:

Rumpole- YouTube absolutely RULED until it was eaten up by the googlemonster.

I truly wish an early, and extremely painful, death to teh evil ones who run it now. :evil:

34. Pingback: Florida v. Zimmerman: What's the Big Deal? - Page 7 (politics)