Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
- Free Speech, “But” – Paris, Copenhagen, Now Garland Texas…
- Knock, Knock – Who’s There? – Is This Yours?….
- Monday Open Thread – May 4th
- BREAKING – Shots Fired During Dallas “Draw Muhammad Day” Free Speech Event – Two Jihadists Dead – One Officer Wounded…
- Baltimore Lifts Curfew – Will Residents Remain Peaceful ?
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Free Speech, “But” – Paris, Copenhagen, Now Garland Texas… wp.me/p1kzlW-q6H 16 minutes ago
- RT @SooperMexican: Liberals - they're willing to kill people over a CARTOON Do you SERIOUSLY believe if we just don't draw those cartoons T… 1 hour ago
- RT @SooperMexican: to all spineless liberals asking why they had to hold a "draw Muhammed" contest... do you REALLY believe such evil would… 1 hour ago
- Knock, Knock – Who’s There? – Is This Yours?…. wp.me/p1kzlW-q6E 1 hour ago
- @rcallimachi Wondering if you think "Abortion Parties" are provocative? 2 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
Daily Archives: December 5, 2012
Fabricated Prosecution – Can The Full Weight Of The State And Media Outweigh The Justice System ?…..
Martin Family, with Attorney Benjamin Crump and Black Advocates wait to hear if George Zimmerman would be arrested. Did the Scheme Work? April 11th 2012 The Discovery Evidence in case of State of Florida vs. George Zimmerman clearly shows that … Continue reading
This question has dogged the entire narrative from the very beginning. People threw around the term “profile” in a racial sense. However, as more and more FBI and State investigative witness testimony/statements are reviewed the answer looms obvious. Trayvon Martin looked … Continue reading
LINK To FBI Witness Information CLICK HERE (discuss in comments) *Note – I’m sticking this at the top of the page for a day while we go through the data and analyze for any specific points of interest. I have … Continue reading
Bob Costa, and/or hometown’s Dear Leader, unavailable for comment…. CHICAGO – There were 192 shootings in Chicago throughout the month of November – a 49 percent increase from a year earlier – according to police records obtained by the Chicago Tribune. … Continue reading
Ego Much? Bob Costas Says He Gave Audience “Too Much [Intellectual] Credit”…. It’s Our Fault for not understanding his magnificent pontifications and intellectual wisdom… or something. (Typical Prog)
Believe it or not the Industrial Legacy Media are selling this as an apology. (Washington Examiner) — NBC’s Bob Costas admitted that he made a “mistake” by airing his thoughts on the the Jovan Belcher shooting during a broadcast of … Continue reading