msNBC’S Melissa Harris-Perry “This Country Is No Place For Young Black Men”….

zzz

msNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry went on a ridiculous diatribe yesterday about America not being a safe place for “young black men” because white people are refusing to be attacked by them.    Same insufferable logic surrounding “The Safari Principle” best identified in the mantra of George Zimmerman should not have gotten out of his car.

THE SAFARI PRINCIPLE  - George Zimmerman left his vehicle, oh my!

The hidden subtext could be construed as the following… In modern America, a prudent citizen should know to remain in their vehicle, doors locked, windows up, when there are young black males known to be in the vicinity.

What does this say about our society?

Are we living in a drive through Safari Park?

If we get out of our vehicles we deserve what we get and shouldn’t blame the animals, much less shoot them in self-defense?

People like Melissa Harris-Perry and Natalie Jackson are foaming at the mouth calling anyone who profiles risk, based on behavior, a racist.   While at the same time saying that we are all at fault for not following the rules they wrote for us on the Safari Park safety brochure.

Hey jackwagon’s homicide is the #1 cause of death for black males between the age of 15 and 34;   And guess what?  94% of all black young men killed are killed by other young black men….. your strawman arguments are not only ridiculous – THEY’RE WRONG.

Last April we discussed: “We need to have this conversation“. CNN’s Don Lemon told me 4 times in five minutes on Sunday. “we need to have this conversation“.

It got me to thinking. Twenty Five Years ago, I heard the same thing: “we need to have this conversation“….

1984 – Bernard Goetz: Same crew said “we need to have this conversation.

1986 – Howard Beach: Same crew said “we need to have this conversation.

1987 – Tawana Brawley: Same crew said “we need to have this conversation.

1989 – Bensonhurst: Same crew said “we need to have this conversation.

1991 – Crown Heights: Same crew said “we need to have this conversation

1991 – Rodney King: Same crew said “we need to have this conversation

1995 – Freddies Fashion Mart: Same crew said “we need to have this conversation

2006 – Sean King: Same crew said “we need to have this conversation

2012 – Trayvon Martin: Same Crew now says “we need to have this conversation“.

But, In this century, black-on-black crime is the most insidious killer of black people, especially black men.

According to federal crime statistics, homicide is the leading cause of death among African-American males ages 15 to 34.

These figures also indicate that between 1976 and 2004, 94 percent of black murder victims were killed by black offenders. (stats)

Would you consider that maybe y’all are talking to the wrong guy?

I mean, I’ll have that conversation as long as you want. But really, be honest, is the emphasis on the right syllable in that dialogue?

If you want to stop this……

You need to engage the conversation with them…..

….. NOT ME

But you won’t have that conversation.   Will you?

About these ads
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Dem Hypocrisy, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Racism, Thrill Kill, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to msNBC’S Melissa Harris-Perry “This Country Is No Place For Young Black Men”….

1. Eric says:

If you take a good look at what is shown on T.V., that is one of the many problems with our society. When I want to waste a day where I want to be dumb just for one day, I see thugs like Lil’ Wayne, Tupac Shakur, Teen Mom, Jersey Shore, Nicki Minaj, “gangster rap”, and ways of imitating the the things listed.

Anyone can take and bring a child into this world but if you don’t get involved in their life (not as a friend, BE A PARENT!!!), you will without a doubt end up with more Trayvon’s.

• TandCrumpettes says:

Its definitely hard these days with kids’ media influence.

I’m not a believer that children will mimic everything they see on TV – I actually give them more credit than that. Personally I think that there has to be a third-party telling the child, “this is COOL” before they’ll pick up on it.

Peer influence is one thing, but I think the influence all the more stronger when parents are encouraging it. Gives it a more concrete sense of “normalcy.” For example, I think its one thing to sneak off into your room and watch South Park (it was Beavis and Butthead in my day), but its entirely another thing when your parents are sitting right there next to you laughing along.

Even if the parents secretly like it (and they have every right to! I love SP!), I firmly believe they should pretend that they don’t around their kids.

Which brings me to today’s troubles. My child loves Mickey Mouse, but lately he’s become some sort of hip-hop character. She had a little dance game that would scream at her, “Shake that mouse-ka-tail!” One of the big Christmas toys this year is “Master Moves Mickey,” a sideways hat, oversized clothing wearing, breakdancing, “Word to the M-O-U-S-E” chanting, whatever the heck he is. I won’t be buying it because I don’t want to encourage this kind of stuff. I also took the dance game away. No toddler should be concerned with “shaking that tail.” (on a side note, if the game had said, “shake your tail” I wouldn’t have had an issue with it. Somehow, the phrase ‘shake THAT tail’ comes across as so much more sexual to me. And I’m the least prudent person in the world!)

If my daughter knew “the real me,” she’d probably think I was pretty cool for a mom. When she’s not around, I hurl swear words like nobody’s business, I’ll have chocolate for breakfast, laugh at “fart jokes,” play video games all day, order a pizza, watch the most violent, gory film ever made, slip into something more comfortable, and do unspeakable things with my husband until 1 a.m. when I finally go to bed.

That’s the “real” me, after all.

But when my daughter’s around, I say things like, “Oh pooh!” I have a healthy breakfast, say shows with fart jokes are “immature and stupid,” go outside and play all day, cook a healthy dinner, listen to some REO Speedwagon, wear modest clothing, give her father a kiss on the cheek, and go to bed around 8 p.m.

She’s much too little to know I’m completely “uncool” now, but she will inevitably think so when she’s older. But that’s the way its supposed to be. I don’t give two hoots if she thinks I’m the biggest dork in the land.

So few parents today make that distinction between their real selves and their parental role. Its all fair game now and parents are now the ones who have introduced their kids to Tupac and Jersey Shore. Who needs peer pressure when you have parents like that?

• ftsk420 says:

How can you include Tupac Shakur with the rest of those idiots.

2. 22tula says:

“Al Sharpton, The NAACP & The Dunbar Village Rape”
    By Lee Stranahan – May 23, 2011

“Rev. Sharpton admitted that “if the suspects were white, he would have been there sooner.’ ”
    - Lee Stranahan

“The Rev. Al Sharpton visits Dunbar Village in West Pam Beach”
    By Dianna Cahn – January 8, 2008

3. LoudaJew says:

African American parents need to teach their kids to keep their hands to themselves. they have this excuse that they have to teach their children to defend themselves. no problem with black people from the Islands keeping their hands to themselves, just African Americans who use improper English around their children, are irresponsible, and aren’t fit to be parents. when they grow up to be teens, their kids walk around showing their boxers, and the parents don’t discipline them for this. in other words, they see nothing wrong with it, but society does. now, the media is trying to say we shouldn’t judge them. it’s okay to hide your identity. well guess what, it’s not okay to hide your identity, because people will think you’re a suspicious character, and will question why you’re dressed the way you’re dressed. discipline at home by the parents is the problem.

4. dmoseylou says:

The Cover of People Magazine July 4, 1988

Ringmaster: The Rev. Al Sharpton

5. akathesob says:

Play in the gutter with gutter trash you will come out smelling like chit.

6. LoudaJew says:

I’d like to ask Melissa why black youth are so confrontational. she is very well spoken, and most likely lives in a white neighborhood.

7. rejoicenhim says:

A man shoots a woman NINE TIMES and gets sympathy because he’s black and he’s a football player, however if a cop shoots a criminal nine times, there’s marches…. yes it is overtime to have the conversation about black racism rampant in our nation today.

• Coast says:

Stop it….it was only eight times.

• janc1955 says:

And Jason Whitlock, a black sports writer from K.C. for whom I had lots of respect until today said:“ You know, I did not go as far as I’d like to go because my thoughts on the NRA and America’s gun culture — I believe the NRA is the new KKK. And that the arming of so many black youths, uh, and loading up our community with drugs, and then just having an open shooting gallery, is the work of people who obviously don’t have our best interests [at heart].” Hey Jason … I did not arm black youths. I did not load up your community with drugs. And the open shooting gallery is the work of those in your community … not mine. Your community needs to have its own best interests at heart. That’s the responsibility of YOUR COMMUNITY. I will NOT take responsibility for YOUR COMMUNITY. You and your community need to stop blaming whitey and start addressing your own problems.

8. cajunkelly says:

Meh, another race diatribe via msnbc. I’m with FOX on this. Rename them to msnRC (race card)

9. czarowniczy says:

I have an entire repertoire of smarmy answers to this one, based on some twenty-plus years of working the streets in major innercity areas. Instead I’ll just say that over the years I’ve dealt with hoards of young, black men whose sole complaint against the system is that there ain’t enough free stuff out there. Education? The schools be too white. Employment? The Man wants them to do too much (in their own opinions) for too little compensation (again in their own estimations). Being a father to the children the create during their serial random acts of copulation? Let the white man take care of them (actual quote). Violence against the white/Asian/Latino/whoever (pick one or more)? They deserve it for keeping the brothers down. There are dozens of other examples with corresponding excuses, all given validity by the Democrats and the apologists, all of whom feed off of each other like so many obligate symbiotes. I have no idea how to end this and effect a return to normalcy, after a career dealing with these types all I can suggest is constant vigilance, situational awareness when you are outside and a CCW with appropriate training if where you live still allows you to defend yourself against predation.

• howie says:

Now believe it or not. I actually had a job once. Giving free dental care to welfare takers. Now they actually did complain it was not free enough because no free transportation was provided to the dental clinic.

10. ottawa925 says:

I think parents need to sit down and actually talk politics to their kids. Explain to them what we talk about here. How govenment has no interest in them becoming smart. Cause when you are smart .. you think for yourself. How today’s culture is the path to endoctrination. These discussions have to begin very early, so a child understands that beyond his home … politics takes over and wants them to follow in line and do no thinking for yourself.

11. Here is something to ponder.
    Why did Martin attack ZImmerman like he did?
    I challenge any of you to go to any Justice 4 Trayvon site like GlobalGrind and just pick any random Martin/Zimmerman post.
    Scroll to the comments section and look for anyone talking about how Martin was within his rights to attack someone for the simple act of following him. The first thing you will notice is that they will usually call it “stalking” or “chasing”, because that sounds threatening.
    They will then usually talk about how Zimmerman got what he deserved and should have taken it like a man, or something to that effect.
    Then they will blame Zimmerman for killing the person that they believe rightly attacked him.
    They have no concept that their justification of what Martin did that night backs up Zimmerman’s story 100% and PROVES that it was self defense.
    And you can point everything out to them and they will never see that what Martin did, or what they claim that they would do in a similar situation is WRONG.
    THIS is the challenge we face in society today.

• howie says:

Not a challenge. Reality. To think that they do not know they are wrong is a mistake. They certainly know and do not care….reason…the means justifies the end. it really is that simple. Most are afraid to face that fact.

• howie says:

More to the point. They say Zimmerman could have avoided it if he stayed in the truck. Now Crump is down to it was avoidable. But no Mens Rea. He is toast and he knows it. There was no crime here. Only a homicide. His statement today is a large capitulation.

12. 22tula says:

Whenever I hear the dirge coming from Scheme Team Skittles, no justice, no peace;
    I am reminded of the Keyes vs Dershowitz 2000 Debate.
    “And salvation is actually a greater good than justice.” – Alan Keyes

Excerpt & Video – Punishment and salvation

It’s something that I think that has been recognized by both philosophers and by religious thinkers because the aim of our human life as individuals goes rather on beyond that of our life as social beings. To put it in old terminology, the aim of our life as social beings is justice, but justice is not the ultimate good for the individual. Indeed, according to my religious faith as a Christian, I can get something besides justice. If God was going to be just with me, I would be punished. Alan Dershowitz says, “Well, God shouldn’t punish you just because you’ve come to the conclusion that you don’t believe in Him,” and so forth and so on.

The truth of the matter is, according to the Bible, we all have merited punishment anyway. And we don’t escape it by our own merits. That’s not the point. The point is we escape it, because God is merciful. And he doesn’t punish us because he has offered us, without our having to get involved in it, a way to salvation. And salvation is actually a greater good than justice. But it is a greater good that I think we recognize rightfully in this society is to be pursued by individuals according to their conscience. And that they must be respected in their freedom to seek out that path which will lead them to salvation–to think it through, to pray over it, to meditate over it, to open their hearts to it, and to follow that path which results from that–and from what I believe is in the end the grace of God in their lives. And all of that can’t be done by force and nobody suggests that it should be. None of it can be imposed. Can’t force somebody to be saved. And so it’s never even a question–we caricature things that haven’t even been suggested and then we pretend we’ve said something. There is a greater challenge, though. [applause]

Power only respects greater power

There is a greater challenge, though. Because, see, I don’t think the Founders were as narrow minded and silly as some people want to imply. That’s why Washington’s phrase was quite weighty and complex. And Mr. Dershowitz’s characterization of that phrase reduces it to a caricature. One of the most complex figures of our founding was probably Thomas Jefferson. A lot of people say he didn’t believe in God. He sure tolerated the mention of His name a lot for a guy who didn’t believe in Him, but I would actually like to say, though, that if he didn’t believe in Him that’s a stronger case than anything as to why we need to take a second look at the American Declaration of Independence and the acquiescence of Jefferson and some others like him in the reference to the Creator there.

Let us assume for the moment that all the Jefferson-is-atheist people are correct. See? If Jefferson didn’t acquiesce in the reference to the Creator because he thought it was true, maybe he did it because he thought it was necessary. Necessary for what? Necessary in order to complete the argument that constrains human power. Necessary in order to establish a ground so that the weak and the defenseless, so that those with no power, those with no eloquence, those with no case to be made by their money or their status or anything else about them would be able to stand in the face of every human power whatsoever and demand respect for their human rights and dignity.

Scheme Team – Pushing Their Political & Personal Motives

Excerpt
    I know, and by the way, a few minutes ago, I don’t understand where Mr. Dershowitz got the idea I had said anything uncomplimentary about him. I believe I praised and complimented him for the work that he did on the exculpation and deliverance of O.J. Simpson. If he takes that as a derogatory remark, what does that tell you about his view of the whole case? [laughter, commotion]

But leave that aside, what I did at the time was simply to suggest that we couldn’t rely on the same cleverness to get us out of bondage. And I would remind you of it again. When Mr. Dershowitz is dictating who shall be the scoutmasters, who shall be in your youth organizations, who shall preach from your pulpits, who shall stand as examples of what you believe to be moral probity and God’s decency. When Alan Dershowitz is dictating with his understand of force and coercion and civil rights what shall be your religious practice, please remember what I said, because it’s quite obvious. But when that comes around, he’s not going to be using his legal talents to get you out of bondage; he is using every bit of his legal talent to put you in the bondage of his ideology. [cheering, applause]

And isn’t it funny that the liberals always insert sex into their discussions and debates.

It’s a Trap – Michael Ramsden – @ 38:00

• 22tula says:

The First Christmas Gift
      John 3:16
      For God so loved the world, as to give his only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting.

Merry Christmas George Zimmerman

13. howie says:

To pay any mind to what this person says is to lose one’s foundation in logical thought process.

14. Coast says:

That final picture, the one of Tracy M and Sabrina F, was a very powerful ending. It also made me recall the Dr. Phil Show, and how he praised the “Martin family” for their strength and values.

15. howie says:

Some guilty must go free or we are all guilty as charged.